• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 707172 ... 979899 Next Last»
    Iw1nBets
    Biscuiteater1
    I_Need_A_Detox
    sandals17
    Spitfire15
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 707172 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2011 - 9:24 PM ET #1726

    Detox I think you could be a interesting person to have in this thread...
    if you would please talk to Proto in a post and shoot the dirt with him...Im sure Proto will speak directly back to you with his wisdom ... or maybe punishment ideas 
    Reply
    Detox I think you could be a interesting person to have in this thread...
    if you would please talk to Proto in a post and shoot the dirt with him...Im sure Proto will speak directly back to you with his wisdom ... or maybe punishment ideas 
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Aug. 28, 2011 - 9:24 PM ET #1727

    PUNISHMENT IS PUNISHMENT


    Reply
    PUNISHMENT IS PUNISHMENT


     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33089
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 5:45 AM ET #1728

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    I wonder how many peeps have read this historic thread form page one... lots of good times in these pages fellas 
    I did that a little while back and when i was finished i felt like a new man, and the first thing the new man wanted was some mo TW. Iw!ner is LOVE.!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

    I wonder how many peeps have read this historic thread form page one... lots of good times in these pages fellas 
    I did that a little while back and when i was finished i felt like a new man, and the first thing the new man wanted was some mo TW. Iw!ner is LOVE.!
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 6:42 AM ET #1729

    proto, whats your deal? you're depressed as shit, on the methadone clinic, on valiumm and a degenerate gambler?

    methadone clinic is no good. how long have you been on it? what is your dose?

    i'm detox ... maybe we can shoot the dirt later.

    Reply

    proto, whats your deal? you're depressed as shit, on the methadone clinic, on valiumm and a degenerate gambler?

    methadone clinic is no good. how long have you been on it? what is your dose?

    i'm detox ... maybe we can shoot the dirt later.

     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 6:05 PM ET #1730

    Blackhawks circling overhead.  I'm gonna wait 'em out in my bunker, cyanide vile clenched in hand.  I will post as I can, between the Feds' EM pulse barrage..... Third and Fifth Chakras go together as we near the equinox..... Detox ... tell Proto to drop the 'dones for subutex.... Nobody shoots dirt anymore - it's hard on the veins.  Wartime - OUT
    Reply
    Blackhawks circling overhead.  I'm gonna wait 'em out in my bunker, cyanide vile clenched in hand.  I will post as I can, between the Feds' EM pulse barrage..... Third and Fifth Chakras go together as we near the equinox..... Detox ... tell Proto to drop the 'dones for subutex.... Nobody shoots dirt anymore - it's hard on the veins.  Wartime - OUT
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 6:16 PM ET #1731

    yup, drop the methadone. i know you think its the glue that is holding you together but it is probably the cause of all the pain.

    methadone and valium are just bandaids .... it seems like you have been on them for too long and they have stopped working.

    proto, have you ever been sober before? by sober i mean a good amount of time with nothing at all in your system.

     

    Reply

    yup, drop the methadone. i know you think its the glue that is holding you together but it is probably the cause of all the pain.

    methadone and valium are just bandaids .... it seems like you have been on them for too long and they have stopped working.

    proto, have you ever been sober before? by sober i mean a good amount of time with nothing at all in your system.

     

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 8:01 PM ET #1732

    Sandals ....... are your Protos cousin 
    Reply
    Sandals ....... are your Protos cousin 
     
    Spitfire15
    Spitfire15
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 13407
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 8:11 PM ET #1733

    You just need a fuzzy wittle puppy dog like detox's
    Reply
    You just need a fuzzy wittle puppy dog like detox's
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 8:18 PM ET #1734

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    You just need a fuzzy wittle puppy dog like detox's

    its not that wittle anymore

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:

    You just need a fuzzy wittle puppy dog like detox's

    its not that wittle anymore

     
    MXKid102
    MXKid102
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 10:17 PM ET #1735

    I actually discovered this thread a few months ago, read everything from page 1 to page 70.

    I think Proto should cut and paste the most bizarre of his posts and put in into a short story called "Shootin' Dirt" and get it published.

    Run banner ads on every sports wagering site on the Internet, and Proto's money problems will be over.
    Reply
    I actually discovered this thread a few months ago, read everything from page 1 to page 70.

    I think Proto should cut and paste the most bizarre of his posts and put in into a short story called "Shootin' Dirt" and get it published.

    Run banner ads on every sports wagering site on the Internet, and Proto's money problems will be over.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 10:19 PM ET #1736

    Let me speak for Proto and the other regulars when I say you are welcome to shoot the shit anytime here.... anything goes 
    Reply
    Let me speak for Proto and the other regulars when I say you are welcome to shoot the shit anytime here.... anything goes 
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2011 - 10:20 PM ET #1737

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    proto, whats your deal? you're depressed as shit, on the methadone clinic, on valiumm and a degenerate gambler?

    methadone clinic is no good. how long have you been on it? what is your dose?

    i'm detox ... maybe we can shoot the dirt later.



    Proto ... he shot the dirt with you... I hope youy T.N.T a dirt pile and really let Detox know how troubled your aqua is
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    proto, whats your deal? you're depressed as shit, on the methadone clinic, on valiumm and a degenerate gambler?

    methadone clinic is no good. how long have you been on it? what is your dose?

    i'm detox ... maybe we can shoot the dirt later.



    Proto ... he shot the dirt with you... I hope youy T.N.T a dirt pile and really let Detox know how troubled your aqua is
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 12:58 AM ET #1738

    Quote Originally Posted by MXKid102:

    I actually discovered this thread a few months ago, read everything from page 1 to page 70.

    I think Proto should cut and paste the most bizarre of his posts and put in into a short story called "Shootin' Dirt" and get it published.

    Run banner ads on every sports wagering site on the Internet, and Proto's money problems will be over.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MXKid102:

    I actually discovered this thread a few months ago, read everything from page 1 to page 70.

    I think Proto should cut and paste the most bizarre of his posts and put in into a short story called "Shootin' Dirt" and get it published.

    Run banner ads on every sports wagering site on the Internet, and Proto's money problems will be over.
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 1:43 AM ET #1739

    We should all split the cost for a villa in the south of France or maybe one in Italian wine country. It could be a "troubled waters" sanctuary of some sort. Everybody could get clean and live life the way it was meant to be lived.

    I'm watching Anthony Bourdain in the South of France right now. They are eating so good and drinking wine all the time. Those are some untroubled waters out there. No breaching shark dorsal fins or nothing. Just good wine and great living.
    Reply
    We should all split the cost for a villa in the south of France or maybe one in Italian wine country. It could be a "troubled waters" sanctuary of some sort. Everybody could get clean and live life the way it was meant to be lived.

    I'm watching Anthony Bourdain in the South of France right now. They are eating so good and drinking wine all the time. Those are some untroubled waters out there. No breaching shark dorsal fins or nothing. Just good wine and great living.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33089
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 4:11 AM ET #1740

    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Blackhawks circling overhead.  I'm gonna wait 'em out in my bunker, cyanide vile clenched in hand.  I will post as I can, between the Feds' EM pulse barrage..... Third and Fifth Chakras go together as we near the equinox..... Detox ... tell Proto to drop the 'dones for subutex.... Nobody shoots dirt anymore - it's hard on the veins.  Wartime - OUT
    Just what this thread needs, a raving lunatic.

    wellcome aboard my brother.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Blackhawks circling overhead.  I'm gonna wait 'em out in my bunker, cyanide vile clenched in hand.  I will post as I can, between the Feds' EM pulse barrage..... Third and Fifth Chakras go together as we near the equinox..... Detox ... tell Proto to drop the 'dones for subutex.... Nobody shoots dirt anymore - it's hard on the veins.  Wartime - OUT
    Just what this thread needs, a raving lunatic.

    wellcome aboard my brother.

     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 4:51 AM ET #1741

    Thanks Biscuit, this thread has all the comforts I could ask for ... except I'm here.....Some things you just can't escape.
    Reply
    Thanks Biscuit, this thread has all the comforts I could ask for ... except I'm here.....Some things you just can't escape.
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 9:51 AM ET #1742

    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Blackhawks circling overhead.  I'm gonna wait 'em out in my bunker, cyanide vile clenched in hand.  I will post as I can, between the Feds' EM pulse barrage..... Third and Fifth Chakras go together as we near the equinox..... Detox ... tell Proto to drop the 'dones for subutex.... Nobody shoots dirt anymore - it's hard on the veins.  Wartime - OUT

    Sandals

        thats the dirt that is getting shot....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Blackhawks circling overhead.  I'm gonna wait 'em out in my bunker, cyanide vile clenched in hand.  I will post as I can, between the Feds' EM pulse barrage..... Third and Fifth Chakras go together as we near the equinox..... Detox ... tell Proto to drop the 'dones for subutex.... Nobody shoots dirt anymore - it's hard on the veins.  Wartime - OUT

    Sandals

        thats the dirt that is getting shot....
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 10:25 AM ET #1743

    sandals...6 posts since 2009 and proto thread brings yer alias out of hiding...
    Reply
    sandals...6 posts since 2009 and proto thread brings yer alias out of hiding...
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 2:38 PM ET #1744

    You Be Killen Em remix

    in dire need of higher weed
    the kind from fine seeds , alpine climb , my eyes bleed
    blind to beliefs
    bastard to convictions
    you can slander but ask first what's your circumstance ? yer mission ?
    what's your fuckin objection ?
    to my objective
    depression representative
    assemblymen for your message death threats to the peasants
    that uncoil like snakes pointing it's fake
    paint a portrait create a warning for your hate
    so pristine and palpable a sight , a mere glance would engross
    think sistine chapel michelangelo
    if you can handle what explodes
    detonation's on the way bitch
    but this aint no grenade it's a crusade major hits
    never miss
    blitzkrieg your head protection's ineffective no defense to it
    futile attempts to live , my fued led to deaths who ? him ?
    yes you and your crew chew on the stench you bitch
    and the odor emitted
    flow so grotesque put a hole in your chest exposin' what's missin
    promotion to president i hold it with distinction
    so you better vote for your breath or i'll choke it till it's finished........

    protothread , so alone , no hope , a mess

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    You Be Killen Em remix

    in dire need of higher weed
    the kind from fine seeds , alpine climb , my eyes bleed
    blind to beliefs
    bastard to convictions
    you can slander but ask first what's your circumstance ? yer mission ?
    what's your fuckin objection ?
    to my objective
    depression representative
    assemblymen for your message death threats to the peasants
    that uncoil like snakes pointing it's fake
    paint a portrait create a warning for your hate
    so pristine and palpable a sight , a mere glance would engross
    think sistine chapel michelangelo
    if you can handle what explodes
    detonation's on the way bitch
    but this aint no grenade it's a crusade major hits
    never miss
    blitzkrieg your head protection's ineffective no defense to it
    futile attempts to live , my fued led to deaths who ? him ?
    yes you and your crew chew on the stench you bitch
    and the odor emitted
    flow so grotesque put a hole in your chest exposin' what's missin
    promotion to president i hold it with distinction
    so you better vote for your breath or i'll choke it till it's finished........

    protothread , so alone , no hope , a mess

     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 9:02 PM ET #1745

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    sandals...6 posts since 2009 and proto thread brings yer alias out of hiding...

    I'm shocked to find gambling going on inside this establishment!

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    sandals...6 posts since 2009 and proto thread brings yer alias out of hiding...

    I'm shocked to find gambling going on inside this establishment!

     

     
    Dawnmarie
    Dawnmarie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 10:02 PM ET #1746

    AS always Proto's probem is NOT REMOVING Him self from the people or area thats causing the gambling !

    YOU need to totally distance yourself from the places YOU go to and change your whole life style to occupy your brain and body all day long with something else !

     

    OTHER wise YOU already know the consequences of your actions !

     

    Reply

    AS always Proto's probem is NOT REMOVING Him self from the people or area thats causing the gambling !

    YOU need to totally distance yourself from the places YOU go to and change your whole life style to occupy your brain and body all day long with something else !

     

    OTHER wise YOU already know the consequences of your actions !

     

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2011 - 11:47 PM ET #1747

    Here I am hearing a lot of chatter about what may be the cause of Proto's demise.  While I sit in front of my TV, mustering all energy I can muster, to come here and post for you guys. 

    Detox, let me address you.  Yeah I am on methadone and down to 100mg.  Yeah I am on valium and I do take that every day.  If I don't it catches up to me.  My problem recently is speed.  Ice, cocaine, adderall.  I also have been diagnosed as bi-polar.  I'm supposed to take lithium, depakote, and whatever else those fuk heads want me on but I don't go there.  The speed makes proto feel good then I crash for days. 

    As far as methadone, I was on 640mg of oxy per day when I went to the clinic.  I just wanted to detox.  But every day you go in there they ask you if you want to raise dose.  I said hell yeah I want to raise my dose.  I'm an addict.  So I got up to over 200mg of methadone, but now I'm down to about 100.  Which is not much but it does suck the life out of you.  Both methadone and valium have very long half lives and build up in your system. 

    Speed is my problem right now.  I am an addict.  I can't fucking get clean.  Also methadone blunts the effects of my favorite drug, MDMA.  I'm going to get off the methadone but its very hard. 

    I got rid of all the people around me doing drugs but that did nothing but leave me with no friends.  At least I don't smoke crack anymore. 

    So the reason I have not been here was an ice bender then wanting to die for a few days.  Day to day life is hard for me.

    All I have is my music and my beliefs.  Someday I will be able to quit all this madness.  The speed I can quit.  Methadone and valium, which take the essence of life out of a person and leave you a zombie, I have a very hard time quitting.  I have been in and out of clinics and addicted to opiates for a very long time now.  When I was younger I just quit the opiates and went through withdrawal.   Methadone was the worst decision I ever made.

    Fortune Faded
    Reply
    Here I am hearing a lot of chatter about what may be the cause of Proto's demise.  While I sit in front of my TV, mustering all energy I can muster, to come here and post for you guys. 

    Detox, let me address you.  Yeah I am on methadone and down to 100mg.  Yeah I am on valium and I do take that every day.  If I don't it catches up to me.  My problem recently is speed.  Ice, cocaine, adderall.  I also have been diagnosed as bi-polar.  I'm supposed to take lithium, depakote, and whatever else those fuk heads want me on but I don't go there.  The speed makes proto feel good then I crash for days. 

    As far as methadone, I was on 640mg of oxy per day when I went to the clinic.  I just wanted to detox.  But every day you go in there they ask you if you want to raise dose.  I said hell yeah I want to raise my dose.  I'm an addict.  So I got up to over 200mg of methadone, but now I'm down to about 100.  Which is not much but it does suck the life out of you.  Both methadone and valium have very long half lives and build up in your system. 

    Speed is my problem right now.  I am an addict.  I can't fucking get clean.  Also methadone blunts the effects of my favorite drug, MDMA.  I'm going to get off the methadone but its very hard. 

    I got rid of all the people around me doing drugs but that did nothing but leave me with no friends.  At least I don't smoke crack anymore. 

    So the reason I have not been here was an ice bender then wanting to die for a few days.  Day to day life is hard for me.

    All I have is my music and my beliefs.  Someday I will be able to quit all this madness.  The speed I can quit.  Methadone and valium, which take the essence of life out of a person and leave you a zombie, I have a very hard time quitting.  I have been in and out of clinics and addicted to opiates for a very long time now.  When I was younger I just quit the opiates and went through withdrawal.   Methadone was the worst decision I ever made.

    Fortune Faded
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2011 - 12:40 AM ET #1748

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Here I am hearing a lot of chatter about what may be the cause of Proto's demise.  While I sit in front of my TV, mustering all energy I can muster, to come here and post for you guys. 

    Detox, let me address you.  Yeah I am on methadone and down to 100mg.  Yeah I am on valium and I do take that every day.  If I don't it catches up to me.  My problem recently is speed.  Ice, cocaine, adderall.  I also have been diagnosed as bi-polar.  I'm supposed to take lithium, depakote, and whatever else those fuk heads want me on but I don't go there.  The speed makes proto feel good then I crash for days. 

    As far as methadone, I was on 640mg of oxy per day when I went to the clinic.  I just wanted to detox.  But every day you go in there they ask you if you want to raise dose.  I said hell yeah I want to raise my dose.  I'm an addict.  So I got up to over 200mg of methadone, but now I'm down to about 100.  Which is not much but it does suck the life out of you.  Both methadone and valium have very long half lives and build up in your system. 

    Speed is my problem right now.  I am an addict.  I can't fucking get clean.  Also methadone blunts the effects of my favorite drug, MDMA.  I'm going to get off the methadone but its very hard. 

    I got rid of all the people around me doing drugs but that did nothing but leave me with no friends.  At least I don't smoke crack anymore. 

    So the reason I have not been here was an ice bender then wanting to die for a few days.  Day to day life is hard for me.

    All I have is my music and my beliefs.  Someday I will be able to quit all this madness.  The speed I can quit.  Methadone and valium, which take the essence of life out of a person and leave you a zombie, I have a very hard time quitting.  I have been in and out of clinics and addicted to opiates for a very long time now.  When I was younger I just quit the opiates and went through withdrawal.   Methadone was the worst decision I ever made.

    Fortune Faded
    this is indeed "troubling"...I have faith in you despite the addictions...the inner core inside you has potential to succeed and overcome the obstacles that life throws at you...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Here I am hearing a lot of chatter about what may be the cause of Proto's demise.  While I sit in front of my TV, mustering all energy I can muster, to come here and post for you guys. 

    Detox, let me address you.  Yeah I am on methadone and down to 100mg.  Yeah I am on valium and I do take that every day.  If I don't it catches up to me.  My problem recently is speed.  Ice, cocaine, adderall.  I also have been diagnosed as bi-polar.  I'm supposed to take lithium, depakote, and whatever else those fuk heads want me on but I don't go there.  The speed makes proto feel good then I crash for days. 

    As far as methadone, I was on 640mg of oxy per day when I went to the clinic.  I just wanted to detox.  But every day you go in there they ask you if you want to raise dose.  I said hell yeah I want to raise my dose.  I'm an addict.  So I got up to over 200mg of methadone, but now I'm down to about 100.  Which is not much but it does suck the life out of you.  Both methadone and valium have very long half lives and build up in your system. 

    Speed is my problem right now.  I am an addict.  I can't fucking get clean.  Also methadone blunts the effects of my favorite drug, MDMA.  I'm going to get off the methadone but its very hard. 

    I got rid of all the people around me doing drugs but that did nothing but leave me with no friends.  At least I don't smoke crack anymore. 

    So the reason I have not been here was an ice bender then wanting to die for a few days.  Day to day life is hard for me.

    All I have is my music and my beliefs.  Someday I will be able to quit all this madness.  The speed I can quit.  Methadone and valium, which take the essence of life out of a person and leave you a zombie, I have a very hard time quitting.  I have been in and out of clinics and addicted to opiates for a very long time now.  When I was younger I just quit the opiates and went through withdrawal.   Methadone was the worst decision I ever made.

    Fortune Faded
    this is indeed "troubling"...I have faith in you despite the addictions...the inner core inside you has potential to succeed and overcome the obstacles that life throws at you...
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2011 - 1:10 AM ET #1749

    Ricardo is not with us anymore.  The aliens took him up into outer space and just like in the movie scanners, their telepathic communication was too much for little Ricardo to handle.  The spit his body out of the ship and the other squirrels told me he was back, but dead.  We held a funeral and I played trumpet for Ricardo.  I played TAPS, it was only fitting for a warrior of his calibur. 

    We are at war people.  At war against aliens that only I and a few squirrels know exist.  I called the govt the other day to tell them the story and they tried to have me committed.  The aliens are gathering all the gifted telepathic communicators we have on Earth and getting rid of them.  I was not strong enough to be considered a threat.  I'm afraid EBB was probably taken in this sweep too. 

    The aliens must know what is going to happen.  I believe telepathic communicators of all species from around the world would some day find a way to rule the world through their powers and then build a fleet of spaceships and scanners powerful enough to destroy the aliens.  The aliens are trying to keep this from happening.  I cannot connect with anyone telepathically know.  All I hear is screams of powerful telepathic mammals and reptiles being taken out. 

    The best thing for you guys to do is tell somebody you trust about what I have told you here.  If they don't believe you and laugh at you, laugh back, pretend its a joke.  For those that believe, meet in Billings, Montana, on December 1st 2012.  I think that the Mayans also had contact with these aliens and that is why they chose to end their calendar on that day......the day that life on Earth ceases to exist. 

    We will appoint telepathic leaders.   Those that are left.  We need to shield them and let them work together. 

    This thread now has a clear purpose.  I was meant to start this thread to let others know about what is happening.  The Aliens don't know about this thread.  Billings, Montana, December 1st 2012.  Wear a neon green headband so we can identify each other there.

    Now resume talks like usual.  I will no post a song.  Aliens watching me.  They can't read English but they will know something is up if I don't post a song. 

    Toto-Rosanna
    Reply
    Ricardo is not with us anymore.  The aliens took him up into outer space and just like in the movie scanners, their telepathic communication was too much for little Ricardo to handle.  The spit his body out of the ship and the other squirrels told me he was back, but dead.  We held a funeral and I played trumpet for Ricardo.  I played TAPS, it was only fitting for a warrior of his calibur. 

    We are at war people.  At war against aliens that only I and a few squirrels know exist.  I called the govt the other day to tell them the story and they tried to have me committed.  The aliens are gathering all the gifted telepathic communicators we have on Earth and getting rid of them.  I was not strong enough to be considered a threat.  I'm afraid EBB was probably taken in this sweep too. 

    The aliens must know what is going to happen.  I believe telepathic communicators of all species from around the world would some day find a way to rule the world through their powers and then build a fleet of spaceships and scanners powerful enough to destroy the aliens.  The aliens are trying to keep this from happening.  I cannot connect with anyone telepathically know.  All I hear is screams of powerful telepathic mammals and reptiles being taken out. 

    The best thing for you guys to do is tell somebody you trust about what I have told you here.  If they don't believe you and laugh at you, laugh back, pretend its a joke.  For those that believe, meet in Billings, Montana, on December 1st 2012.  I think that the Mayans also had contact with these aliens and that is why they chose to end their calendar on that day......the day that life on Earth ceases to exist. 

    We will appoint telepathic leaders.   Those that are left.  We need to shield them and let them work together. 

    This thread now has a clear purpose.  I was meant to start this thread to let others know about what is happening.  The Aliens don't know about this thread.  Billings, Montana, December 1st 2012.  Wear a neon green headband so we can identify each other there.

    Now resume talks like usual.  I will no post a song.  Aliens watching me.  They can't read English but they will know something is up if I don't post a song. 

    Toto-Rosanna
     
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2011 - 1:11 AM ET #1750

    MP thank you for the confidence pal.  You are always there for me.  Everyone needs to read post above this one.
    Reply
    MP thank you for the confidence pal.  You are always there for me.  Everyone needs to read post above this one.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 707172 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,336
    • Friday 10/02/2026 907
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,385
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,269
    • PART DEUX 274
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,233
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,430
    • Week 5 Money 7,376
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,669
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.