• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    What's Wrong With MLB Hitters?

    «First Previous 123
    Mskeets
    Macwestie1
    WYBBOB
    Wegottawin
    detroitdavid
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1115
    Posts: 64
    «First Previous 123
     
    Mskeets
    Mskeets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2021
    Posts: 2513
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 7:00 AM ET #51

    @OneWayOut

     Yes sir... but their coaches do.    

    Reply

    @OneWayOut

     Yes sir... but their coaches do.    

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171394
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 7:48 AM ET #52

    welcomeback detroitdavidpeace_5

     

    goodthread & good read

    goodpost@DeezyAZ81peace_5

    I believe Jays Brandon Belt one of the oldest players on the Jays bunted twice on the weekend against the Red Sox towards Devers was a good prime example.

     

     

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    welcomeback detroitdavidpeace_5

     

    goodthread & good read

    goodpost@DeezyAZ81peace_5

    I believe Jays Brandon Belt one of the oldest players on the Jays bunted twice on the weekend against the Red Sox towards Devers was a good prime example.

     

     

     

     
    WYBBOB
    WYBBOB
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 562
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 8:13 AM ET #53

    It doesnt help when dude from Bal clocked 105 yesterday so I would say TommyJohn surgery has been a GREAT success !!

    Reply

    It doesnt help when dude from Bal clocked 105 yesterday so I would say TommyJohn surgery has been a GREAT success !!

     
    Wegottawin
    Wegottawin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 240
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 9:52 AM ET #54

    @detroitdavid

     Having one blackk friend come playbasketball fixes things ? ironically., there were no black people were ypu lived so whqt should that tell ypu avkut the world thay you like to call the good ol days , thats just a figment of your imagination. 

    Reply

    @detroitdavid

     Having one blackk friend come playbasketball fixes things ? ironically., there were no black people were ypu lived so whqt should that tell ypu avkut the world thay you like to call the good ol days , thats just a figment of your imagination. 

     
    Wegottawin
    Wegottawin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 240
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 9:56 AM ET #55

    @detroitdavid

     Ypu make my point even more with this statement of what you think the world was , the world was and is bigger than your small town, name a time in history wheb there wasnt,wars, disease , corrupt government ?

    Reply

    @detroitdavid

     Ypu make my point even more with this statement of what you think the world was , the world was and is bigger than your small town, name a time in history wheb there wasnt,wars, disease , corrupt government ?

     
    detroitdavid
    detroitdavid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 5443
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 1:36 PM ET #56

    @Wegottawin

     Like I said if you're going to make this a racial thing I'll just have covers block you from my post. Obviously you're not happy with the world, too bad. You're not the only one. If you're so worried about black and white, why aren't you complaining about all the violence in all these inner cities with gang bangers? I lived thru the 1967 riots when blacks burned down most of Detroit. Did I complain? NO! Also I've had more than 1 black friend in my life. SO you don't know me so don't make judgments about me. Please don't respond, because first of all you can't even type out words properly and I can't understand half of what you say.

    I refuse to belong to any organization that will have me as a member.
    Reply

    @Wegottawin

     Like I said if you're going to make this a racial thing I'll just have covers block you from my post. Obviously you're not happy with the world, too bad. You're not the only one. If you're so worried about black and white, why aren't you complaining about all the violence in all these inner cities with gang bangers? I lived thru the 1967 riots when blacks burned down most of Detroit. Did I complain? NO! Also I've had more than 1 black friend in my life. SO you don't know me so don't make judgments about me. Please don't respond, because first of all you can't even type out words properly and I can't understand half of what you say.

     
    Wegottawin
    Wegottawin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 240
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 2:05 PM ET #57

    @detroitdavid

     

     You made it a racial thing it is what is is , i have a life i dont care if they block me , 

    Reply

    @detroitdavid

     

     You made it a racial thing it is what is is , i have a life i dont care if they block me , 

     
    Wegottawin
    Wegottawin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 240
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 2:08 PM ET #58

    @detroitdavid

     Gang bangers , the more and more you talk the more and more you reveal yourself. I love the wirkd right now ypu on here complaing Baseball isnt the game you remembered 60 years ago,  now your talking abput a riot that happneded why? 

    Reply

    @detroitdavid

     Gang bangers , the more and more you talk the more and more you reveal yourself. I love the wirkd right now ypu on here complaing Baseball isnt the game you remembered 60 years ago,  now your talking abput a riot that happneded why? 

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 2:40 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    back detroitdavid    & good read @DeezyAZ81 I believe Jays Brandon Belt one of the oldest players on the Jays bunted twice on the weekend against the Red Sox towards Devers was a good prime example.

    Good info Mac. That is a shocking trend. I would love to see the stat on how many players haver recorded 2+ successful bunts on the season. Belt being one of the older players likely has something to do with it. Definitely a lost art in today's game. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    back detroitdavid    & good read @DeezyAZ81 I believe Jays Brandon Belt one of the oldest players on the Jays bunted twice on the weekend against the Red Sox towards Devers was a good prime example.

    Good info Mac. That is a shocking trend. I would love to see the stat on how many players haver recorded 2+ successful bunts on the season. Belt being one of the older players likely has something to do with it. Definitely a lost art in today's game. peace_5

     
    detroitdavid
    detroitdavid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 5443
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 3:01 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegottawin:

    @detroitdavid  The world is today ? I heard there was time a time cetain grouos of people were not considered people ,

    This is you quote from last night. You brought up race in this quote not me, so don't say I did. Of course what can I expect from a clown who spells words like a 4 year old.

    I refuse to belong to any organization that will have me as a member.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegottawin:

    @detroitdavid  The world is today ? I heard there was time a time cetain grouos of people were not considered people ,

    This is you quote from last night. You brought up race in this quote not me, so don't say I did. Of course what can I expect from a clown who spells words like a 4 year old.

     
    RebelTell2
    RebelTell2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 3339
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 4:45 PM ET #61

    Here's what I think has affected the hitting in modern day baseball:

    --The use of the change-up is particularly effective against the hit-a-home-run, 'launch angle' type of swing that most hitters are taught. It is so deceptive because the motion is nearly identical to the fastball. And another thing, fastballs are a lot faster than they were in the old days. Used to be there wasn't but one Randy Johnson; now every team has at least one pitcher that can deal heat like he did.

    --Hitters aren't taught to hit to the opposite field. They go up to the plate with that upper cut swing trying to bang it, which is the exact opposite of the finesse approach to hitting. When the infielders know that a hitter can't go the other way (like Javier Baez), they will cheat to the middle, which means that hitter will lose the shots past the pitcher that would have been base hits. This happens constantly, a middle infielder taking away a hit by playing behind 2nd. So when a hitter can't go opposite field, not only does it take away that side of the diamond, it also takes away the middle of the diamond too. Hitters like Carew, Gwynn, Freeman, and Arraez were and are great because they go the other way and the infield can't pinch up the middle. If there is one reason batting averages are so low nowadays, it's because hitters aren't taught to hit to the opposite field.

    Just my .02,

    Good luck,

    RT2

    Reply

    Here's what I think has affected the hitting in modern day baseball:

    --The use of the change-up is particularly effective against the hit-a-home-run, 'launch angle' type of swing that most hitters are taught. It is so deceptive because the motion is nearly identical to the fastball. And another thing, fastballs are a lot faster than they were in the old days. Used to be there wasn't but one Randy Johnson; now every team has at least one pitcher that can deal heat like he did.

    --Hitters aren't taught to hit to the opposite field. They go up to the plate with that upper cut swing trying to bang it, which is the exact opposite of the finesse approach to hitting. When the infielders know that a hitter can't go the other way (like Javier Baez), they will cheat to the middle, which means that hitter will lose the shots past the pitcher that would have been base hits. This happens constantly, a middle infielder taking away a hit by playing behind 2nd. So when a hitter can't go opposite field, not only does it take away that side of the diamond, it also takes away the middle of the diamond too. Hitters like Carew, Gwynn, Freeman, and Arraez were and are great because they go the other way and the infield can't pinch up the middle. If there is one reason batting averages are so low nowadays, it's because hitters aren't taught to hit to the opposite field.

    Just my .02,

    Good luck,

    RT2

     
    detroitdavid
    detroitdavid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 5443
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 5:49 PM ET #62

    @RebelTell2

     I have to agree with some of what you're saying, but I watched Nolan Ryan pitch in the 70's vs a lot of guys who didn't strike out. Pitchers back when I was a kid tried setting up hitters. Now pitchers can't brush back hitters, because they don't have control of their pitches. Maybe because they throw to hard and have too much movement on the ball. All I know is I watch a lot of hitters swinging away at some of the worst pitches you can imagine.

    I will also say this. I think some of these guys get overrated in high school and college because of the aluminum bat. How can a player hit 30 HR's in a short college season, but never hit more than 12 to 15 in over 150 games (assuming he doesn't play in all the games). That's also a problem with outfielders today. I don't see anyone getting a great jump on the ball, and after a late start have to make a diving catch. Then hear the announcer say what a great catch. I watched Mickey Stanley with the Tigers off the crack of the bat turn his back to the infield run then stop turn glove up, ball right there in his mitt. I never saw him have to make a diving catch because of a late jump on the ball.

    I could go on all day about things I see today that just make me sick when I see it happen. Baserunners making mistakes. Players throwing to the wrong base. The game is getting worse and worse to watch. I'm sure all the greats are rolling around in their graves because of what's happened to the game.

    I refuse to belong to any organization that will have me as a member.
    Reply

    @RebelTell2

     I have to agree with some of what you're saying, but I watched Nolan Ryan pitch in the 70's vs a lot of guys who didn't strike out. Pitchers back when I was a kid tried setting up hitters. Now pitchers can't brush back hitters, because they don't have control of their pitches. Maybe because they throw to hard and have too much movement on the ball. All I know is I watch a lot of hitters swinging away at some of the worst pitches you can imagine.

    I will also say this. I think some of these guys get overrated in high school and college because of the aluminum bat. How can a player hit 30 HR's in a short college season, but never hit more than 12 to 15 in over 150 games (assuming he doesn't play in all the games). That's also a problem with outfielders today. I don't see anyone getting a great jump on the ball, and after a late start have to make a diving catch. Then hear the announcer say what a great catch. I watched Mickey Stanley with the Tigers off the crack of the bat turn his back to the infield run then stop turn glove up, ball right there in his mitt. I never saw him have to make a diving catch because of a late jump on the ball.

    I could go on all day about things I see today that just make me sick when I see it happen. Baserunners making mistakes. Players throwing to the wrong base. The game is getting worse and worse to watch. I'm sure all the greats are rolling around in their graves because of what's happened to the game.

     
    OneWayOut
    OneWayOut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 2135
    Posted: Aug. 7, 2023 - 6:09 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by detroitdavid:

    @RebelTell2  I have to agree with some of what you're saying, but I watched Nolan Ryan pitch in the 70's vs a lot of guys who didn't strike out. Pitchers back when I was a kid tried setting up hitters. Now pitchers can't brush back hitters, because they don't have control of their pitches. Maybe because they throw to hard and have too much movement on the ball. All I know is I watch a lot of hitters swinging away at some of the worst pitches you can imagine. I will also say this. I think some of these guys get overrated in high school and college because of the aluminum bat. How can a player hit 30 HR's in a short college season, but never hit more than 12 to 15 in over 150 games (assuming he doesn't play in all the games). That's also a problem with outfielders today. I don't see anyone getting a great jump on the ball, and after a late start have to make a diving catch. Then hear the announcer say what a great catch. I watched Mickey Stanley with the Tigers off the crack of the bat turn his back to the infield run then stop turn glove up, ball right there in his mitt. I never saw him have to make a diving catch because of a late jump on the ball. I could go on all day about things I see today that just make me sick when I see it happen. Baserunners making mistakes. Players throwing to the wrong base. The game is getting worse and worse to watch. I'm sure all the greats are rolling around in their graves because of what's happened to the game.
    No doubt…..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by detroitdavid:

    @RebelTell2  I have to agree with some of what you're saying, but I watched Nolan Ryan pitch in the 70's vs a lot of guys who didn't strike out. Pitchers back when I was a kid tried setting up hitters. Now pitchers can't brush back hitters, because they don't have control of their pitches. Maybe because they throw to hard and have too much movement on the ball. All I know is I watch a lot of hitters swinging away at some of the worst pitches you can imagine. I will also say this. I think some of these guys get overrated in high school and college because of the aluminum bat. How can a player hit 30 HR's in a short college season, but never hit more than 12 to 15 in over 150 games (assuming he doesn't play in all the games). That's also a problem with outfielders today. I don't see anyone getting a great jump on the ball, and after a late start have to make a diving catch. Then hear the announcer say what a great catch. I watched Mickey Stanley with the Tigers off the crack of the bat turn his back to the infield run then stop turn glove up, ball right there in his mitt. I never saw him have to make a diving catch because of a late jump on the ball. I could go on all day about things I see today that just make me sick when I see it happen. Baserunners making mistakes. Players throwing to the wrong base. The game is getting worse and worse to watch. I'm sure all the greats are rolling around in their graves because of what's happened to the game.
    No doubt…..

     
     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47721
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2023 - 2:04 AM ET #64

    Why are you in the PB Detroit Dave?

    Always enjoy your postspeace_5

    Reply

    Why are you in the PB Detroit Dave?

    Always enjoy your postspeace_5

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,255
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 632
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,409
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,545
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,100
    • Trump lies so much. 22,892

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.