CNN found that the election was closer than indicated by flawed electoral college. Trump margin of victory was just 1.7% of the popular vote. Low margin ranks 44 out of 51 elections since 1824. Since voter turnout rate is 60%, almost 70% of all eligible voters didn't vote for Trump. This shows no strong support for project 2025 mandate.
80 million votes
CNN found that the election was closer than indicated by flawed electoral college. Trump margin of victory was just 1.7% of the popular vote. Low margin ranks 44 out of 51 elections since 1824. Since voter turnout rate is 60%, almost 70% of all eligible voters didn't vote for Trump. This shows no strong support for project 2025 mandate.
@thirdperson
The voters have spoken that they do not support the policies of the last four years and this election was a clear repudiation of liberal, progressive and socialist principles. Hopefully, the media and Democrats/COVERS are paying attention and will start paying attention .
@thirdperson
The voters have spoken that they do not support the policies of the last four years and this election was a clear repudiation of liberal, progressive and socialist principles. Hopefully, the media and Democrats/COVERS are paying attention and will start paying attention .
@UNIMAN I said I believe what he said, you said you believe the opposite. In the scenario of not having VIDEO there are other ways to make a determination or draw a conclusion. If your conclusion is that if there is no video then the event did not happen, you are entitled to that view. If your conclusion is you believe Trump you are also entitled to your conclusion. Suggesting without video there is no event is not what I conclude. I believe the source, so my comment was based on believing the source and the character, the past, the mouth, the zero ego of Trump. If the choice is believing Trump vs believing the source, in this case I side with the source. Trump is of low character and has a very long history of saying angry absurd comments and behaving very questionably. If you said that Obama made that comment I would doubt it, if you said Bush Lite said that I would also doubt it, the remark is completely in character (or lack of) for Trump.
THEN SHOW ME HE SAID IT. ![]()
That's your problem, you take other peoples heresay and declare it as fact if it fits your narative. You "believe what he said" is a factual statement as if absolutely YES, he said it. Yet there is no proof that he ever said such a thing.
@UNIMAN I said I believe what he said, you said you believe the opposite. In the scenario of not having VIDEO there are other ways to make a determination or draw a conclusion. If your conclusion is that if there is no video then the event did not happen, you are entitled to that view. If your conclusion is you believe Trump you are also entitled to your conclusion. Suggesting without video there is no event is not what I conclude. I believe the source, so my comment was based on believing the source and the character, the past, the mouth, the zero ego of Trump. If the choice is believing Trump vs believing the source, in this case I side with the source. Trump is of low character and has a very long history of saying angry absurd comments and behaving very questionably. If you said that Obama made that comment I would doubt it, if you said Bush Lite said that I would also doubt it, the remark is completely in character (or lack of) for Trump.
THEN SHOW ME HE SAID IT. ![]()
That's your problem, you take other peoples heresay and declare it as fact if it fits your narative. You "believe what he said" is a factual statement as if absolutely YES, he said it. Yet there is no proof that he ever said such a thing.
@UNIMAN
You can fall back on the prove it with video narrative because in this case it is pretty much the only leg you have to stand on and good for you if that works. As previously stated (not in bold though sorry about that) when there is not VIDEO PROOF there still can be a determination based on weighing the character of both parties and frequency of similar content, the actions of both parties and the weight of both deciding what the conclusion is. Trump has problems with this all his career that his own actions and words and deeds sink him legally even if there is not VIDEO PROOF of the event. In this case there is zero doubt in my mind that Trump said the words and probably even worse because he lacks the mental capacity to stop wandering toxic leakage from his brain and to me this falls squarely into his character and his pattern of public sewage.
Good thing that as a society there are ways to make a determination without requiring VIDEO PROOF
![]()
@UNIMAN
You can fall back on the prove it with video narrative because in this case it is pretty much the only leg you have to stand on and good for you if that works. As previously stated (not in bold though sorry about that) when there is not VIDEO PROOF there still can be a determination based on weighing the character of both parties and frequency of similar content, the actions of both parties and the weight of both deciding what the conclusion is. Trump has problems with this all his career that his own actions and words and deeds sink him legally even if there is not VIDEO PROOF of the event. In this case there is zero doubt in my mind that Trump said the words and probably even worse because he lacks the mental capacity to stop wandering toxic leakage from his brain and to me this falls squarely into his character and his pattern of public sewage.
Good thing that as a society there are ways to make a determination without requiring VIDEO PROOF
![]()
@wallstreetcappers
I notice you tend do deflect by accusing other people of deflecting. When you state that you believe a story in part because the the source is reputable and trustworthy. And then I call into question the integrity of said source based purely on established fact, you can't sit there all call that deflecting.
Hate for Trump makes for strange bedfellows. John Kelly did serve his country, andI commend that, but he has also shown himself to be a pretty big scumbag. So let's not sit here and act like he's some paradigm of virtue and integrity.
As far as the comments attributed to Trump, sure, I can believe he said it. Hitler did do some good things for the German people. That's a fact. As far as the loyalty within the rank comment, I would posit that Trump doesn't know a damn thing about the Nazi party. So if he said it, I would say it was based on pure conjecture. None of it constitutes praise but democrats love to paint Trump as some kind of Nazi sympathizer.
@wallstreetcappers
I notice you tend do deflect by accusing other people of deflecting. When you state that you believe a story in part because the the source is reputable and trustworthy. And then I call into question the integrity of said source based purely on established fact, you can't sit there all call that deflecting.
Hate for Trump makes for strange bedfellows. John Kelly did serve his country, andI commend that, but he has also shown himself to be a pretty big scumbag. So let's not sit here and act like he's some paradigm of virtue and integrity.
As far as the comments attributed to Trump, sure, I can believe he said it. Hitler did do some good things for the German people. That's a fact. As far as the loyalty within the rank comment, I would posit that Trump doesn't know a damn thing about the Nazi party. So if he said it, I would say it was based on pure conjecture. None of it constitutes praise but democrats love to paint Trump as some kind of Nazi sympathizer.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 499
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,089
- Sunday 3,115
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,898
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,069
- HELP PLEASE 1,271
- NFL Sunday 7,187
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,516
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
