![]()
Cut The Aid to Egypt For F%&$ sake.
I don't get it, we condemn Assad for killing Syrian citizens.
Then turn around and pay for the Military Junta that deposed a democratically elected president to murder over 500 citizens in the past couple days.
It is illegal and it is wrong.
I do not want my tax dollars used to murder citizens. Snipers shooting female teenagers etc.
I don't get it, we condemn Assad for killing Syrian citizens.
Then turn around and pay for the Military Junta that deposed a democratically elected president to murder over 500 citizens in the past couple days.
It is illegal and it is wrong.
I do not want my tax dollars used to murder citizens. Snipers shooting female teenagers etc.
I don't get it, we condemn Assad for killing Syrian citizens.
Then turn around and pay for the Military Junta that deposed a democratically elected president to murder over 500 citizens in the past couple days.
It is illegal and it is wrong.
I do not want my tax dollars used to murder citizens. Snipers shooting female teenagers etc.
Then the same thing should be said of israel
I don't get it, we condemn Assad for killing Syrian citizens.
Then turn around and pay for the Military Junta that deposed a democratically elected president to murder over 500 citizens in the past couple days.
It is illegal and it is wrong.
I do not want my tax dollars used to murder citizens. Snipers shooting female teenagers etc.
Then the same thing should be said of israel
off topic, but we are still selling arms to Bahrain and don't support "freedom/democracy" like we do in other countries. We don't support freedom there because we need the naval base ![]()
off topic, but we are still selling arms to Bahrain and don't support "freedom/democracy" like we do in other countries. We don't support freedom there because we need the naval base ![]()
Tilt, I doubt all of them were Muslim zealots. Are you saying that as a blanket statement about Egyptians, or do you just think it was MB members that got killed?
Tilt, I doubt all of them were Muslim zealots. Are you saying that as a blanket statement about Egyptians, or do you just think it was MB members that got killed?
Tilt, I doubt all of them were Muslim zealots. Are you saying that as a blanket statement about Egyptians, or do you just think it was MB members that got killed?
[/Quote}
Tilt, I doubt all of them were Muslim zealots. Are you saying that as a blanket statement about Egyptians, or do you just think it was MB members that got killed?
[/Quote}
I am seeing some chatter indicating that there were entire buildings of people killed women children etc. also that the 525 number is a very low estimate.
I am seeing some chatter indicating that there were entire buildings of people killed women children etc. also that the 525 number is a very low estimate.
I am seeing some chatter indicating that there were entire buildings of people killed women children etc. also that the 525 number is a very low estimate.
I am seeing some chatter indicating that there were entire buildings of people killed women children etc. also that the 525 number is a very low estimate.
off topic, but we are still selling arms to Bahrain and don't support "freedom/democracy" like we do in other countries. We don't support freedom there because we need the naval base ![]()
Bahrain premier League starts next month, i'll be looking for your tips.
off topic, but we are still selling arms to Bahrain and don't support "freedom/democracy" like we do in other countries. We don't support freedom there because we need the naval base ![]()
Bahrain premier League starts next month, i'll be looking for your tips.
I am seeing some chatter indicating that there were entire buildings of people killed women children etc. also that the 525 number is a very low estimate.
I am seeing some chatter indicating that there were entire buildings of people killed women children etc. also that the 525 number is a very low estimate.
President Barack Obama announced Thursday that he strongly condemned security forces going after supporters of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi.
America cannot determine the future of Egypt,” Mr. Obama said. “We don’t take sides with any particular party or political figure.
"We don't take sides "...
I'll bet fmr. Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was shocked to hear that ...
..and if he were still alive,especially surprising to Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi ..
I see, so when Obama was saying Mubarack "must go" he were lying again..
..this administration is looking more and more like a three ring circus every day..rodeo clowns get banned for less than this..
President Barack Obama announced Thursday that he strongly condemned security forces going after supporters of ousted Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi.
America cannot determine the future of Egypt,” Mr. Obama said. “We don’t take sides with any particular party or political figure.
"We don't take sides "...
I'll bet fmr. Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was shocked to hear that ...
..and if he were still alive,especially surprising to Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi ..
I see, so when Obama was saying Mubarack "must go" he were lying again..
..this administration is looking more and more like a three ring circus every day..rodeo clowns get banned for less than this..
Egyptian authorities in the ministry have given instruction to all forces to use live ammunition to confront any assaults on institutions by the pro- Morsi protesters..
Egyptian authorities in the ministry have given instruction to all forces to use live ammunition to confront any assaults on institutions by the pro- Morsi protesters..
But,the "facts" President Obama are getting while he's on vacation can't be wrong ...........can they ?
How can the information about Egypt the President is getting not be based on "facts" ? Since every morning before he goes to the golf course, he gets his security briefing from the national security adviser Susan Rice......Oh wait just a minute ..hold on..
The fmr. U.S. U.N. Ambassator Susan Rice that Susan Rice.. the one who told everyone in America , “In "fact", it was a spontaneous—not a premeditated—response to - a video that cause the Benghazi attacks ..
But,the "facts" President Obama are getting while he's on vacation can't be wrong ...........can they ?
How can the information about Egypt the President is getting not be based on "facts" ? Since every morning before he goes to the golf course, he gets his security briefing from the national security adviser Susan Rice......Oh wait just a minute ..hold on..
The fmr. U.S. U.N. Ambassator Susan Rice that Susan Rice.. the one who told everyone in America , “In "fact", it was a spontaneous—not a premeditated—response to - a video that cause the Benghazi attacks ..
Obama had some good people in place early one but once they started jumping ship he has replaced them with one boob after another
Obama had some good people in place early one but once they started jumping ship he has replaced them with one boob after another
Insulate your office by surrounding yourself with idiots more incompetent than you and you have plausible deniability
Obama had some good people in place early one but once they started jumping ship he has replaced them with one boob after another
That's it,, just boobs & doobs, that are making all the calls for this administration..
Insulate your office by surrounding yourself with idiots more incompetent than you and you have plausible deniability
Obama had some good people in place early one but once they started jumping ship he has replaced them with one boob after another
That's it,, just boobs & doobs, that are making all the calls for this administration..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
