In the mind of Trump
Racist much? I guess the only true Americans in your book are the god fearing hard working tax paying Anglo Saxons of top notch Aryan blood and the rest we can finally just deport eh?
Racist much? I guess the only true Americans in your book are the god fearing hard working tax paying Anglo Saxons of top notch Aryan blood and the rest we can finally just deport eh?
Racist much? I guess the only true Americans in your book are the god fearing hard working tax paying Anglo Saxons of top notch Aryan blood and the rest we can finally just deport eh?
Racist much? I guess the only true Americans in your book are the god fearing hard working tax paying Anglo Saxons of top notch Aryan blood and the rest we can finally just deport eh?
To be fair most of gocenemtn spending goes to the defense industry so we can build more cruise missiles to fire on unarmed villagers and to recruit more mercenaries to invade other nation's natural resources. I would say anywhere from 60 % to 2/3rds. Most of the rest goes to SS. Medicare and Medicaid. Probably 30 %. That's why our country is the mess it is today, why schools are shuttered and kids can't even get textbooks that aren't from 50 years ago. Why our bridges and roads and airports are failing and our infrastructure gets a grade of F.
Why we have the worst social safety net of any developed country, even worst than Algeria. Why our inner city is a war zone but we have plenty of money to buy cops weapons grade ARV and tanks.
And if you are so concerned about where we spend our tax money why not a mention of the $775 a day to house one of migrant children? Or all the money spent on a useless wall when freedom loving people will come here no matter the barriers put up? No my friend it's not as easy as you think.
To be fair most of gocenemtn spending goes to the defense industry so we can build more cruise missiles to fire on unarmed villagers and to recruit more mercenaries to invade other nation's natural resources. I would say anywhere from 60 % to 2/3rds. Most of the rest goes to SS. Medicare and Medicaid. Probably 30 %. That's why our country is the mess it is today, why schools are shuttered and kids can't even get textbooks that aren't from 50 years ago. Why our bridges and roads and airports are failing and our infrastructure gets a grade of F.
Why we have the worst social safety net of any developed country, even worst than Algeria. Why our inner city is a war zone but we have plenty of money to buy cops weapons grade ARV and tanks.
And if you are so concerned about where we spend our tax money why not a mention of the $775 a day to house one of migrant children? Or all the money spent on a useless wall when freedom loving people will come here no matter the barriers put up? No my friend it's not as easy as you think.
Can of worms epically have just been opened for a new defense now...everytime someone will be found guilty in the court of law for any crime, how will they be sentenced to jail if they have kids? Its inhumane to separate child from parent right? Slippery slopes ahead for sure...
The huge problems Europe is facing regarding their immigration will eventually be much worse in USA...in 10 years from now your country is going to look back at this moment in time with regret that they didnt take care of the problem correctly when they had a leader with the courage to stand up and do something about it albeit a very unpopular decision at the time...leaders are forced to make tough decisions in the face of political opposition and the new unpaid occupation of professional and social media protestors, and its unfortunate to see Trump buckle under the pressure.
Can of worms epically have just been opened for a new defense now...everytime someone will be found guilty in the court of law for any crime, how will they be sentenced to jail if they have kids? Its inhumane to separate child from parent right? Slippery slopes ahead for sure...
The huge problems Europe is facing regarding their immigration will eventually be much worse in USA...in 10 years from now your country is going to look back at this moment in time with regret that they didnt take care of the problem correctly when they had a leader with the courage to stand up and do something about it albeit a very unpopular decision at the time...leaders are forced to make tough decisions in the face of political opposition and the new unpaid occupation of professional and social media protestors, and its unfortunate to see Trump buckle under the pressure.
First off I never said the United States was like the Nazis. I said Trump's practice of detaining children and babies of immigrants is no different than Nazi practice of detaining Jewws living in Germany and housing them in concentration camps. This practice is an affront to the very idea of American ideals and motto of equality for all.
And those threats of if you don't like things go live somewhere else is the typical response of the sanctimonious orthodox retrograde imbecile. Did you move away when Obama was President? Of course not why didnt you practice what you preach?
I am an American and proud of it and proud of the principles this country exemplifies. Even when we have hated filled fanatics who take pleasure in the suffering of others I believe there are many more Americans filled with love and compassion and they will be vindicated in the end.
First off I never said the United States was like the Nazis. I said Trump's practice of detaining children and babies of immigrants is no different than Nazi practice of detaining Jewws living in Germany and housing them in concentration camps. This practice is an affront to the very idea of American ideals and motto of equality for all.
And those threats of if you don't like things go live somewhere else is the typical response of the sanctimonious orthodox retrograde imbecile. Did you move away when Obama was President? Of course not why didnt you practice what you preach?
I am an American and proud of it and proud of the principles this country exemplifies. Even when we have hated filled fanatics who take pleasure in the suffering of others I believe there are many more Americans filled with love and compassion and they will be vindicated in the end.
I hate when people say "much" . I just wanna punch them in the face. I feel as though that would be the American thing to do. Now to Doubledown. The things you listed are not what makes an American. I am all those things except Anglo-Saxon. I feel they are values true Americans hold dear but it's not what makes an American. What makes an American is just that....BEING F*CKING AMERICAN. You make all these ridiculous posts where you project feelings on people, much like you did in here, you compare America to Nazi Germany, yet you ignore one simple truth. The people you are defending are not Americans. So every point you make about who is a real American and concentration camps abd what have you becomes moot.
I hate when people say "much" . I just wanna punch them in the face. I feel as though that would be the American thing to do. Now to Doubledown. The things you listed are not what makes an American. I am all those things except Anglo-Saxon. I feel they are values true Americans hold dear but it's not what makes an American. What makes an American is just that....BEING F*CKING AMERICAN. You make all these ridiculous posts where you project feelings on people, much like you did in here, you compare America to Nazi Germany, yet you ignore one simple truth. The people you are defending are not Americans. So every point you make about who is a real American and concentration camps abd what have you becomes moot.
Stu...that is so Uncle Tom...shameful
Stu...that is so Uncle Tom...shameful
Stu...that is so Uncle Tom...shameful
Stu...that is so Uncle Tom...shameful
Well said Stu
![]()
Well said Stu
![]()
It was just a harmless jab at Stu so pipe down old man.
But now I got to know... How is voting for Obama 2x thinking outside of the box? Please explain
It was just a harmless jab at Stu so pipe down old man.
But now I got to know... How is voting for Obama 2x thinking outside of the box? Please explain
Voted 2x for Obama Kerry Gore Perot 2x voted for ghetto Bush was my first voting experience. Really hard to figure Mcain looking like a loon when the economy tanked. Seriously Mitt the Twit made you all warm and fuzzy????
Voted 2x for Obama Kerry Gore Perot 2x voted for ghetto Bush was my first voting experience. Really hard to figure Mcain looking like a loon when the economy tanked. Seriously Mitt the Twit made you all warm and fuzzy????
And I campaigned for Trump.... anyone but Hillary crowd.... we New we were getting a wild card with Trump I did not believe he was so incompetent to place Pruit in charge of the EPA or Dr Carson in charge of hud His wife spent more on furniture for the office than an avg t. Um foreclosure home goes for in urban areas... Sc
And I campaigned for Trump.... anyone but Hillary crowd.... we New we were getting a wild card with Trump I did not believe he was so incompetent to place Pruit in charge of the EPA or Dr Carson in charge of hud His wife spent more on furniture for the office than an avg t. Um foreclosure home goes for in urban areas... Sc
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,711
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,284
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,458
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,674
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,427
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
