Obamacare
The basis for a health insurance company raising rates would be solely because of increases in medical costs.
Health insurance would not be impacted by environment, prices of fuel, supply/demand, etc.
Stating now that rates will rise presumes they will be paying our more for costs. That may be true, but it lacks the certainty necessary for making such a claim. Therein lies the correlation.
I have complete control over my hourly rate. If I choose to increase it because I feel they need to do so, I can. Projecting an increase next year over unknown factors would render my projection somewhat capricious.
The basis for a health insurance company raising rates would be solely because of increases in medical costs.
Health insurance would not be impacted by environment, prices of fuel, supply/demand, etc.
Stating now that rates will rise presumes they will be paying our more for costs. That may be true, but it lacks the certainty necessary for making such a claim. Therein lies the correlation.
I have complete control over my hourly rate. If I choose to increase it because I feel they need to do so, I can. Projecting an increase next year over unknown factors would render my projection somewhat capricious.
The cost offsets I reference come from employers who choose to contribute to the HC plan they offer. I dont think I mentioned anything with regards to the government.
My opinion as I have stated enough that you and all should know is that we failed to plan early in the process because people then and now are not interested in preparing for a future goal when that goal has a current cost..so we could have been in front of the cost issue with better past planning. So with that in mind we are now in a worse position because of those bad choices. If we do not get in front of the issue now then it will continue to be worse, because we know and it is obvious that HC inflation outpaces general inflation..so the LONGER we wait the worse it gets.
I think there are certain things in life that have costs and you cannot avoid certain costs irregardless of your opinion about the level of merit that cost has..because barring sudden death we ALL need healthcare. Usually those who are complaining the most are either extremely narrow minded and selfish or are too young to see the need for planning and preparing..and they are not willing to contribute and plan for THEIR future because they see it as a burden and unnecessary.
Life usually alters our perception..what 14 and others in this thread are saying now I guarantee they will not be saying 15-20 yrs from now.
Why, and how does this happen? How does PPACA address this "problem"
The cost offsets I reference come from employers who choose to contribute to the HC plan they offer. I dont think I mentioned anything with regards to the government.
My opinion as I have stated enough that you and all should know is that we failed to plan early in the process because people then and now are not interested in preparing for a future goal when that goal has a current cost..so we could have been in front of the cost issue with better past planning. So with that in mind we are now in a worse position because of those bad choices. If we do not get in front of the issue now then it will continue to be worse, because we know and it is obvious that HC inflation outpaces general inflation..so the LONGER we wait the worse it gets.
I think there are certain things in life that have costs and you cannot avoid certain costs irregardless of your opinion about the level of merit that cost has..because barring sudden death we ALL need healthcare. Usually those who are complaining the most are either extremely narrow minded and selfish or are too young to see the need for planning and preparing..and they are not willing to contribute and plan for THEIR future because they see it as a burden and unnecessary.
Life usually alters our perception..what 14 and others in this thread are saying now I guarantee they will not be saying 15-20 yrs from now.
Why, and how does this happen? How does PPACA address this "problem"
The basis for a health insurance company raising rates would be solely because of increases in medical costs.
Health insurance would not be impacted by environment, prices of fuel, supply/demand, etc.
Stating now that rates will rise presumes they will be paying our more for costs. That may be true, but it lacks the certainty necessary for making such a claim. Therein lies the correlation.
I have complete control over my hourly rate. If I choose to increase it because I feel they need to do so, I can. Projecting an increase next year over unknown factors would render my projection somewhat capricious.
solely because of increases in medical costs?
yet decoupled from price increases in local land values, fuel etc.?
how do you figure? PPACA assures that prices will rise across the board. That's the entire point of the law in the first place,,,,,
The basis for a health insurance company raising rates would be solely because of increases in medical costs.
Health insurance would not be impacted by environment, prices of fuel, supply/demand, etc.
Stating now that rates will rise presumes they will be paying our more for costs. That may be true, but it lacks the certainty necessary for making such a claim. Therein lies the correlation.
I have complete control over my hourly rate. If I choose to increase it because I feel they need to do so, I can. Projecting an increase next year over unknown factors would render my projection somewhat capricious.
solely because of increases in medical costs?
yet decoupled from price increases in local land values, fuel etc.?
how do you figure? PPACA assures that prices will rise across the board. That's the entire point of the law in the first place,,,,,
Cano
For some odd/dumb reason its only considered a game if someone other than him does it.
He mysteriously gives himself a pass to play whatever games he wants to and expects nobody to notice.
Pointing these double standards out to him only brings on childish meltdown accusations.
Hmm....looks like the meltdown accusations have already taken off.
Cano
For some odd/dumb reason its only considered a game if someone other than him does it.
He mysteriously gives himself a pass to play whatever games he wants to and expects nobody to notice.
Pointing these double standards out to him only brings on childish meltdown accusations.
Hmm....looks like the meltdown accusations have already taken off.
solely because of increases in medical costs?
yet decoupled from price increases in local land values, fuel etc.?
how do you figure? PPACA assures that prices will rise across the board. That's the entire point of the law in the first place,,,,,
Health insurance rates are directly corrolary to medical costs, for obvious reasons.
Adding land value tax to the conversation would be like discussing Burmese ancient rituals during a fantasy baseball draft. ![]()
solely because of increases in medical costs?
yet decoupled from price increases in local land values, fuel etc.?
how do you figure? PPACA assures that prices will rise across the board. That's the entire point of the law in the first place,,,,,
Health insurance rates are directly corrolary to medical costs, for obvious reasons.
Adding land value tax to the conversation would be like discussing Burmese ancient rituals during a fantasy baseball draft. ![]()
Darryl would never bail out stiln. No way, I refuse to believe it.
#sarcasm
Instead of "bailing out" libs (shout out to you) you should just stay neutral on political issues (like this one since you have never said if you are for it or against it) and just keep telling us you're conservative.
Actions speak louder than words!
Darryl would never bail out stiln. No way, I refuse to believe it.
#sarcasm
Instead of "bailing out" libs (shout out to you) you should just stay neutral on political issues (like this one since you have never said if you are for it or against it) and just keep telling us you're conservative.
Actions speak louder than words!
The basis for a health insurance company raising rates would be solely because of increases in medical costs.
Completely and utterly false. Insurers make annual changes to the prices of their plans to factor in their own cost of doing business, for example.
Where do you come up with this type of stuff?
The basis for a health insurance company raising rates would be solely because of increases in medical costs.
Completely and utterly false. Insurers make annual changes to the prices of their plans to factor in their own cost of doing business, for example.
Where do you come up with this type of stuff?
Stating now that rates will rise presumes they will be paying our more for costs. That may be true, but it lacks the certainty necessary for making such a claim. Therein lies the correlation.
The anology is I control my own rate. If I am projecting that I will raise my rate in January of 2014 based on factors that don't exist yet, I am acting capriciously.
Stating now that rates will rise presumes they will be paying our more for costs. That may be true, but it lacks the certainty necessary for making such a claim. Therein lies the correlation.
The anology is I control my own rate. If I am projecting that I will raise my rate in January of 2014 based on factors that don't exist yet, I am acting capriciously.
Completely and utterly false. Insurers make annual changes to the prices of their plans to factor in their own cost of doing business, for example.
Where do you come up with this type of stuff?
Of course they do. That's different from the anticipated hikes that you are posting about that you are blaming directly on ObamaCare.
Completely and utterly false. Insurers make annual changes to the prices of their plans to factor in their own cost of doing business, for example.
Where do you come up with this type of stuff?
Of course they do. That's different from the anticipated hikes that you are posting about that you are blaming directly on ObamaCare.
The anology is I control my own rate. If I am projecting that I will raise my rate in January of 2014 based on factors that don't exist yet, I am acting capriciously.
The anology is I control my own rate. If I am projecting that I will raise my rate in January of 2014 based on factors that don't exist yet, I am acting capriciously.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,332
- Friday 10/02/2026 907
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,372
- PART DEUX 268
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,230
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,405
- Week 5 Money 7,326
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,630
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,759
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
