• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Part Sechs of You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    «First Previous 105106107 ... 152153154 Next Last»
    Midnight1
    StumpTownStu
    Rush51
    Europa
    fubah2
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 50294
    Posts: 3826
    «First Previous 105106107 ... 152153154 Next Last»
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 25, 2020 - 11:11 PM ET #2601

    A student at Bunker Boy's Tulsa rally asked him if he could spell Mississippi.

    Trump replied "the river or the state?"

    You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

    Reply

    A student at Bunker Boy's Tulsa rally asked him if he could spell Mississippi.

    Trump replied "the river or the state?"

    You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 3:15 PM ET #2602

    Searching for "elastic waist" has spiked on Goggle as Americans sitting home have been putting on weight.Costco had done away with their half-sheet cakes so they can feed more of the fatties. The ability to workout in gyms has also caused some stress on the members who are seeing all their hard work disappear in the mirror.

    Crazy crazy time...

    Reply

    Searching for "elastic waist" has spiked on Goggle as Americans sitting home have been putting on weight.Costco had done away with their half-sheet cakes so they can feed more of the fatties. The ability to workout in gyms has also caused some stress on the members who are seeing all their hard work disappear in the mirror.

    Crazy crazy time...

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 3:24 PM ET #2603

    The last surviving KKK member convicted in a 1963 Alabama church bombing that killed four black girls has died in prison.

    He lived another 57 years after his crime which just doesn't sound fair IMO.

    Reply

    The last surviving KKK member convicted in a 1963 Alabama church bombing that killed four black girls has died in prison.

    He lived another 57 years after his crime which just doesn't sound fair IMO.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 3:34 PM ET #2604

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Searching for "elastic waist" has spiked on Goggle as Americans sitting home have been putting on weight.Costco had done away with their half-sheet cakes so they can feed more of the fatties. The ability to workout in gyms has also caused some stress on the members who are seeing all their hard work disappear in the mirror. Crazy crazy time...

    There's plenty of exercises one can do at home with little to know equipment. And one can always walk, jog, run. I've been eating a lot more than usual and i've while a slight bit of definition when gyms were closed I haven't gained a pound. What you eat also factors in. I've drank more soda, eaten more sweets than I typically would but by in large I eat high quality, home-cooked food. Covid is no excuse to get fat. People should be shedding pounds. It's a lot harder to make it to the gym when you're in the rat race. It's a lot harder to eat quality food when you're eating on the run. If people are getting fat it is because the have fat psyches.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Searching for "elastic waist" has spiked on Goggle as Americans sitting home have been putting on weight.Costco had done away with their half-sheet cakes so they can feed more of the fatties. The ability to workout in gyms has also caused some stress on the members who are seeing all their hard work disappear in the mirror. Crazy crazy time...

    There's plenty of exercises one can do at home with little to know equipment. And one can always walk, jog, run. I've been eating a lot more than usual and i've while a slight bit of definition when gyms were closed I haven't gained a pound. What you eat also factors in. I've drank more soda, eaten more sweets than I typically would but by in large I eat high quality, home-cooked food. Covid is no excuse to get fat. People should be shedding pounds. It's a lot harder to make it to the gym when you're in the rat race. It's a lot harder to eat quality food when you're eating on the run. If people are getting fat it is because the have fat psyches.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 7:05 PM ET #2605

    Trump's base is burning masks in defiance of covid.

    Some have forgotten to take them off before lighting the masks. 

    Reply

    Trump's base is burning masks in defiance of covid.

    Some have forgotten to take them off before lighting the masks. 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 10:04 PM ET #2606

    US officials have quietly discussed a Russian military intel unit offering bounties to Taliban & other Afghans to kill US, UK & allied troops. Some have collected. The US concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year."

    In return, Bunker Boy wants Russia back in the G8.

    If this is true.....and not addressed.....

    Reply

    US officials have quietly discussed a Russian military intel unit offering bounties to Taliban & other Afghans to kill US, UK & allied troops. Some have collected. The US concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year."

    In return, Bunker Boy wants Russia back in the G8.

    If this is true.....and not addressed.....

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2020 - 10:56 PM ET #2607

    Incredible news, but would you believe that Biden's staff just informed him that today is Friday ( and not Sunday) .

      Who would you rather have as your president.   The one whose values you disagree with, or the one who doesn't know which day of the week it is !!!

    You can't make this stuff up !!! 

    Reply

    Incredible news, but would you believe that Biden's staff just informed him that today is Friday ( and not Sunday) .

      Who would you rather have as your president.   The one whose values you disagree with, or the one who doesn't know which day of the week it is !!!

    You can't make this stuff up !!! 

     
    Europa
    Europa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 42714
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2020 - 1:43 AM ET #2608

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    US officials have quietly discussed a Russian military intel unit offering bounties to Taliban & other Afghans to kill US, UK & allied troops. Some have collected. The US concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year." In return, Bunker Boy wants Russia back in the G8. If this is true.....and not addressed.....

    ‘All roads lead to Putin’: Nancy Pelosi

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    US officials have quietly discussed a Russian military intel unit offering bounties to Taliban & other Afghans to kill US, UK & allied troops. Some have collected. The US concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year." In return, Bunker Boy wants Russia back in the G8. If this is true.....and not addressed.....

    ‘All roads lead to Putin’: Nancy Pelosi

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2020 - 7:24 PM ET #2609

    So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers?

      

    Reply

    So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers?

      

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2020 - 7:43 PM ET #2610

    The GOP is so full of shit.

    If they had a "FAR BETTER AND LESS EXPENSIVE" alternative to the ACA, they would have produced it when they controlled both the House & Senate.

    Now Trump is going back to that same bullshit.

    Reply

    The GOP is so full of shit.

    If they had a "FAR BETTER AND LESS EXPENSIVE" alternative to the ACA, they would have produced it when they controlled both the House & Senate.

    Now Trump is going back to that same bullshit.

     
    Europa
    Europa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 42714
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2020 - 12:44 PM ET #2611

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers?

    Pres. Trump has 85% approval rating among Republicans in Gallup's 2020 May 28-Jun 4 poll. GOP Senators will stick with him, not surprise to see them muted on this Russian bounties on US soldiers.

    Check and balance will require from other side of the aisle and the independent.    

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers?

    Pres. Trump has 85% approval rating among Republicans in Gallup's 2020 May 28-Jun 4 poll. GOP Senators will stick with him, not surprise to see them muted on this Russian bounties on US soldiers.

    Check and balance will require from other side of the aisle and the independent.    

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53619
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2020 - 6:26 PM ET #2612

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers?

    None will. That haven't had a backbone for over 3 years so unlikely to grow one now.

     

    Even more "troubling" would be, if allegations are true (bearing in mind that the Liar-in-Chief's denials mean absolutely NOTHING) that trump did know but did nothing about it....except invite Putin to rejoin the G7.  I need more evidence than a WaPo article though.  Trump has earned 99% of his well-deserved condemnation, but this allegation requires more evidence, especially because it points toward treason. The bar has to be higher in these cases.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers?

    None will. That haven't had a backbone for over 3 years so unlikely to grow one now.

     

    Even more "troubling" would be, if allegations are true (bearing in mind that the Liar-in-Chief's denials mean absolutely NOTHING) that trump did know but did nothing about it....except invite Putin to rejoin the G7.  I need more evidence than a WaPo article though.  Trump has earned 99% of his well-deserved condemnation, but this allegation requires more evidence, especially because it points toward treason. The bar has to be higher in these cases.

     
    Snorkel
    Snorkel
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1177
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2020 - 8:00 PM ET #2613

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers? None will. That haven't had a backbone for over 3 years so unlikely to grow one now.   Even more "troubling" would be, if allegations are true (bearing in mind that the Liar-in-Chief's denials mean absolutely NOTHING) that trump did know but did nothing about it....except invite Putin to rejoin the G7.  I need more evidence than a WaPo article though.  Trump has earned 99% of his well-deserved condemnation, but this allegation requires more evidence, especially because it points toward treason. The bar has to be higher in these cases.
    Fubah2 - I am sure you and I are on the other side of the political arena but I give kudos where kudos are deserved- Not many posters would have

                  the wait and see more proof attitude if the material fits their narrative. I am on the other side of Midnite 99% of the time but we do have a

                  mutual respect for having opposites opinions. I give you props. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: So which GOP Senator will be the first to announce he/she is very troubled by the report that Donny Combover knew about Russian bounties on our soldiers? None will. That haven't had a backbone for over 3 years so unlikely to grow one now.   Even more "troubling" would be, if allegations are true (bearing in mind that the Liar-in-Chief's denials mean absolutely NOTHING) that trump did know but did nothing about it....except invite Putin to rejoin the G7.  I need more evidence than a WaPo article though.  Trump has earned 99% of his well-deserved condemnation, but this allegation requires more evidence, especially because it points toward treason. The bar has to be higher in these cases.
    Fubah2 - I am sure you and I are on the other side of the political arena but I give kudos where kudos are deserved- Not many posters would have

                  the wait and see more proof attitude if the material fits their narrative. I am on the other side of Midnite 99% of the time but we do have a

                  mutual respect for having opposites opinions. I give you props. 

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9447
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2020 - 9:19 PM ET #2614

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    US officials have quietly discussed a Russian military intel unit offering bounties to Taliban & other Afghans to kill US, UK & allied troops. Some have collected. The US concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year." In return, Bunker Boy wants Russia back in the G8.

    Neglect of duty for Trump to deny US intelligence report on something as serious as russian bounties to taliban fighters for attacks on American troops.  This is incompetence as it means he is not even pretending to be commander-in-chief.  Traitorous of Trump to do nothing instead of escalating sanctions against Russia.  He has a sacred duty to mitigate risks for American troops put in harm's way.  Republican Lincoln project ad criticizes Trump for being soft on Russia.  How can Trump lead the US when he won't even defend it?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    US officials have quietly discussed a Russian military intel unit offering bounties to Taliban & other Afghans to kill US, UK & allied troops. Some have collected. The US concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year." In return, Bunker Boy wants Russia back in the G8.

    Neglect of duty for Trump to deny US intelligence report on something as serious as russian bounties to taliban fighters for attacks on American troops.  This is incompetence as it means he is not even pretending to be commander-in-chief.  Traitorous of Trump to do nothing instead of escalating sanctions against Russia.  He has a sacred duty to mitigate risks for American troops put in harm's way.  Republican Lincoln project ad criticizes Trump for being soft on Russia.  How can Trump lead the US when he won't even defend it?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53619
    Posted: Jun. 28, 2020 - 11:23 PM ET #2615

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkel:

    Fubah2 - I am sure you and I are on the other side of the political arena but I give kudos where kudos are deserved- Not many posters would have               the wait and see more proof attitude if the material fits their narrative. I am on the other side of Midnite 99% of the time but we do have a               mutual respect for having opposites opinions. I give you props.

    cool Thank you. peace_5

    But we may NOT be as far apart as one might think. I am a proud Independent and always have been.  A MODERATE in political ideology. I refuse any party affiliation because I share a near equal number of Liberal views and Conservative views.  Every president we have had since AFTER tricky dicky I voted for at least once -- except I passed in 2016. Down ballot my votes are all over the place.  Since I have no party affiliation or loyalty in which to cling to partisan divide, I vote based on the candidate and his/her platform or performance.  I wish more did same.  I believe very strongly in fairness, not party loyalty.  Right is right and wrong is wrong. And like YOU, being respectful - and giving credit where due.  I prided myself as a fair and competent baseball umpire and basketball referee for 15 years back in the 80s.  It still represents the way I view things.  Fair and open-minded.

    That said, full disclosure, my fair and open-minded analysis of trump and his admin leaves me little but contempt for them both.  I didn't like Hillary either, but was willing to give trump a chance in 2017 because he was our president.  When he began assailing the First Amendment is when he lost my views of him became sharply critical, and it snowballed from there.  Now, folks won't hear me say nice or supportive things about HIM (or his admin cronies) -- but on issues with a Conservative slant like the wall, ending "chain immigration," and deporting illegals, I am supportive.  I oppose the Democrat led initiative to make DC a state. That's just silly!  But the people do deserve fair congressional representation (senators) like the rest of us so they should rejoin Maryland and leave the FED buildings as DC.  I do support the Fed government's "socialistic" efforts to save Americans with various "income & business bailout measures" but I oppose their refusal to be transparent about WHO is gaining from these large bailout and WHO is being denied....and so on

    I look forward to chipping in with helpful contributions and ideas to the forums when sports return - as I do have a very profitable history in a few specific areas of capping (not all) - and some of that with the help of Covers.  I hope we all enjoy fun & profit in the years ahead.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkel:

    Fubah2 - I am sure you and I are on the other side of the political arena but I give kudos where kudos are deserved- Not many posters would have               the wait and see more proof attitude if the material fits their narrative. I am on the other side of Midnite 99% of the time but we do have a               mutual respect for having opposites opinions. I give you props.

    cool Thank you. peace_5

    But we may NOT be as far apart as one might think. I am a proud Independent and always have been.  A MODERATE in political ideology. I refuse any party affiliation because I share a near equal number of Liberal views and Conservative views.  Every president we have had since AFTER tricky dicky I voted for at least once -- except I passed in 2016. Down ballot my votes are all over the place.  Since I have no party affiliation or loyalty in which to cling to partisan divide, I vote based on the candidate and his/her platform or performance.  I wish more did same.  I believe very strongly in fairness, not party loyalty.  Right is right and wrong is wrong. And like YOU, being respectful - and giving credit where due.  I prided myself as a fair and competent baseball umpire and basketball referee for 15 years back in the 80s.  It still represents the way I view things.  Fair and open-minded.

    That said, full disclosure, my fair and open-minded analysis of trump and his admin leaves me little but contempt for them both.  I didn't like Hillary either, but was willing to give trump a chance in 2017 because he was our president.  When he began assailing the First Amendment is when he lost my views of him became sharply critical, and it snowballed from there.  Now, folks won't hear me say nice or supportive things about HIM (or his admin cronies) -- but on issues with a Conservative slant like the wall, ending "chain immigration," and deporting illegals, I am supportive.  I oppose the Democrat led initiative to make DC a state. That's just silly!  But the people do deserve fair congressional representation (senators) like the rest of us so they should rejoin Maryland and leave the FED buildings as DC.  I do support the Fed government's "socialistic" efforts to save Americans with various "income & business bailout measures" but I oppose their refusal to be transparent about WHO is gaining from these large bailout and WHO is being denied....and so on

    I look forward to chipping in with helpful contributions and ideas to the forums when sports return - as I do have a very profitable history in a few specific areas of capping (not all) - and some of that with the help of Covers.  I hope we all enjoy fun & profit in the years ahead.

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 12:28 PM ET #2616

    Divide it up..... half Maryland other Virginia 

    Reply

    Divide it up..... half Maryland other Virginia 

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 12:28 PM ET #2617

    Divide it up..... half Maryland other Virginia 

    Reply

    Divide it up..... half Maryland other Virginia 

     
    Snorkel
    Snorkel
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1177
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 4:18 PM ET #2618

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkel: Fubah2 - I am sure you and I are on the other side of the political arena but I give kudos where kudos are deserved- Not many posters would have               the wait and see more proof attitude if the material fits their narrative. I am on the other side of Midnite 99% of the time but we do have a               mutual respect for having opposites opinions. I give you props. Thank you.  But we may NOT be as far apart as one might think. I am a proud Independent and always have been.  A MODERATE in political ideology. I refuse any party affiliation because I share a near equal number of Liberal views and Conservative views.  Every president we have had since AFTER tricky dicky I voted for at least once -- except I passed in 2016. Down ballot my votes are all over the place.  Since I have no party affiliation or loyalty in which to cling to partisan divide, I vote based on the candidate and his/her platform or performance.  I wish more did same.  I believe very strongly in fairness, not party loyalty.  Right is right and wrong is wrong. And like YOU, being respectful - and giving credit where due.  I prided myself as a fair and competent baseball umpire and basketball referee for 15 years back in the 80s.  It still represents the way I view things.  Fair and open-minded. That said, full disclosure, my fair and open-minded analysis of trump and his admin leaves me little but contempt for them both.  I didn't like Hillary either, but was willing to give trump a chance in 2017 because he was our president.  When he began assailing the First Amendment is when he lost my views of him became sharply critical, and it snowballed from there.  Now, folks won't hear me say nice or supportive things about HIM (or his admin cronies) -- but on issues with a Conservative slant like the wall, ending "chain immigration," and deporting illegals, I am supportive.  I oppose the Democrat led initiative to make DC a state. That's just silly!  But the people do deserve fair congressional representation (senators) like the rest of us so they should rejoin Maryland and leave the FED buildings as DC.  I do support the Fed government's "socialistic" efforts to save Americans with various "income & business bailout measures" but I oppose their refusal to be transparent about WHO is gaining from these large bailout and WHO is being denied....and so on I look forward to chipping in with helpful contributions and ideas to the forums when sports return - as I do have a very profitable history in a few specific areas of capping (not all) - and some of that with the help of Covers.  I hope we all enjoy fun & profit in the years ahead.
    Right with ya my man. I have asked this several times on this forum but never get

    a response and truly believe the disdain for Trump will not let them express an honest response. The ? is - Regardless of party affiliation, why does no one

    want the truth of what went down in the "Russian" hoax? Why does no one want (either way) to know who the criminals really were? It baffles me that

    we have to protect criminals in the "beltway circle." These government employees with zero morals, ethics or scruples are the ones we are suppose to

    trust the most. These are the people I want to see in jail. Why doesn't both parties feel the same way? Why are they being protected? Our government

    is as crooked as the next find it disgusting. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkel: Fubah2 - I am sure you and I are on the other side of the political arena but I give kudos where kudos are deserved- Not many posters would have               the wait and see more proof attitude if the material fits their narrative. I am on the other side of Midnite 99% of the time but we do have a               mutual respect for having opposites opinions. I give you props. Thank you.  But we may NOT be as far apart as one might think. I am a proud Independent and always have been.  A MODERATE in political ideology. I refuse any party affiliation because I share a near equal number of Liberal views and Conservative views.  Every president we have had since AFTER tricky dicky I voted for at least once -- except I passed in 2016. Down ballot my votes are all over the place.  Since I have no party affiliation or loyalty in which to cling to partisan divide, I vote based on the candidate and his/her platform or performance.  I wish more did same.  I believe very strongly in fairness, not party loyalty.  Right is right and wrong is wrong. And like YOU, being respectful - and giving credit where due.  I prided myself as a fair and competent baseball umpire and basketball referee for 15 years back in the 80s.  It still represents the way I view things.  Fair and open-minded. That said, full disclosure, my fair and open-minded analysis of trump and his admin leaves me little but contempt for them both.  I didn't like Hillary either, but was willing to give trump a chance in 2017 because he was our president.  When he began assailing the First Amendment is when he lost my views of him became sharply critical, and it snowballed from there.  Now, folks won't hear me say nice or supportive things about HIM (or his admin cronies) -- but on issues with a Conservative slant like the wall, ending "chain immigration," and deporting illegals, I am supportive.  I oppose the Democrat led initiative to make DC a state. That's just silly!  But the people do deserve fair congressional representation (senators) like the rest of us so they should rejoin Maryland and leave the FED buildings as DC.  I do support the Fed government's "socialistic" efforts to save Americans with various "income & business bailout measures" but I oppose their refusal to be transparent about WHO is gaining from these large bailout and WHO is being denied....and so on I look forward to chipping in with helpful contributions and ideas to the forums when sports return - as I do have a very profitable history in a few specific areas of capping (not all) - and some of that with the help of Covers.  I hope we all enjoy fun & profit in the years ahead.
    Right with ya my man. I have asked this several times on this forum but never get

    a response and truly believe the disdain for Trump will not let them express an honest response. The ? is - Regardless of party affiliation, why does no one

    want the truth of what went down in the "Russian" hoax? Why does no one want (either way) to know who the criminals really were? It baffles me that

    we have to protect criminals in the "beltway circle." These government employees with zero morals, ethics or scruples are the ones we are suppose to

    trust the most. These are the people I want to see in jail. Why doesn't both parties feel the same way? Why are they being protected? Our government

    is as crooked as the next find it disgusting. 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 7:54 PM ET #2619

    Last thing I heard of 75 year old Martin Gugino, who was pushed to the ground by Buffalo police, was that he had a fractured skull & is unable to walk. 

    Mr. Gugino is a Catholic peace activist well known in the Buffalo area. I don't know his reasoning for approaching the police on that day. However, the man did not trip and fall as stated by the Buffalo police. He was shoved back, lost his balance & hit his head on the ground while immediately bleeding from his ear.

    He did not flop or trip. He was shoved.

    As we age, so does our balance. Our balance doesn't get better; it gets worse. I'm pretty sure most in here can't do what we did by instinct when younger. 

    Maybe this guy is a royal pain in the ass but I don't believe he deserves his current status. 

    Reply

    Last thing I heard of 75 year old Martin Gugino, who was pushed to the ground by Buffalo police, was that he had a fractured skull & is unable to walk. 

    Mr. Gugino is a Catholic peace activist well known in the Buffalo area. I don't know his reasoning for approaching the police on that day. However, the man did not trip and fall as stated by the Buffalo police. He was shoved back, lost his balance & hit his head on the ground while immediately bleeding from his ear.

    He did not flop or trip. He was shoved.

    As we age, so does our balance. Our balance doesn't get better; it gets worse. I'm pretty sure most in here can't do what we did by instinct when younger. 

    Maybe this guy is a royal pain in the ass but I don't believe he deserves his current status. 

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 8:55 PM ET #2620

    You think maybe that the liar who lied about crowd size and lied about bone spurs and lied about his wealth and lied about his stupid racist wall and and lied about his Ukraine call and lied about twenty thousand other things just might be lying about not being briefed on Russia?

    Yup!

    Reply

    You think maybe that the liar who lied about crowd size and lied about bone spurs and lied about his wealth and lied about his stupid racist wall and and lied about his Ukraine call and lied about twenty thousand other things just might be lying about not being briefed on Russia?

    Yup!

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 9:47 PM ET #2621

    GOP Sen Cornyn gives bounty allegations, which Trump cast doubt on, the of course-old-news treatment: “it doesn't surprise me that the Russians are trying to help the Taliban kill Americans. I mean we've known that for a long time.”

    Would love to see a couple of ads against Cornyn...."John Cornyn has been in DC so long, he doesn't think Putin putting bounties on American soldiers is a big deal."

    It would be great to see him disappear in November. 

    Reply

    GOP Sen Cornyn gives bounty allegations, which Trump cast doubt on, the of course-old-news treatment: “it doesn't surprise me that the Russians are trying to help the Taliban kill Americans. I mean we've known that for a long time.”

    Would love to see a couple of ads against Cornyn...."John Cornyn has been in DC so long, he doesn't think Putin putting bounties on American soldiers is a big deal."

    It would be great to see him disappear in November. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53619
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 9:58 PM ET #2622

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    GOP Sen Cornyn gives bounty allegations, which Trump cast doubt on, the of course-old-news treatment: “it doesn't surprise me that the Russians are trying to help the Taliban kill Americans. I mean we've known that for a long time.” Would love to see a couple of ads against Cornyn...."John Cornyn has been in DC so long, he doesn't think Putin putting bounties on American soldiers is a big deal." It would be great to see him disappear in November.

    Strange circle.  If memory serves, the Russians used to fight the taliban, no?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    GOP Sen Cornyn gives bounty allegations, which Trump cast doubt on, the of course-old-news treatment: “it doesn't surprise me that the Russians are trying to help the Taliban kill Americans. I mean we've known that for a long time.” Would love to see a couple of ads against Cornyn...."John Cornyn has been in DC so long, he doesn't think Putin putting bounties on American soldiers is a big deal." It would be great to see him disappear in November.

    Strange circle.  If memory serves, the Russians used to fight the taliban, no?

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 10:06 PM ET #2623

    The SS Trumptanic is woefully short on lifeboats.

    All Aboard!

    an_beatup

    Reply

    The SS Trumptanic is woefully short on lifeboats.

    All Aboard!

    an_beatup

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25538
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 10:26 PM ET #2624

    The Rolling Stones have informed the Trump campaign not to use their music at Trump events or they will be sued.

    I can see one problem for the Stones, they Can Get No Satisfaction.

    Reply

    The Rolling Stones have informed the Trump campaign not to use their music at Trump events or they will be sued.

    I can see one problem for the Stones, they Can Get No Satisfaction.

     
     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9447
    Posted: Jun. 29, 2020 - 10:51 PM ET #2625

    Twitch bans Trump's account for violating hateful content rules. Twitter labels his tweeds with warnings.  Reddit bans pro-Trump subreddit in crackdown on hate speech.  For too long, Trump has been getting away with misconduct.  Now increasingly, social media platforms are policing bad contents because of necessity. 

    Reply

    Twitch bans Trump's account for violating hateful content rules. Twitter labels his tweeds with warnings.  Reddit bans pro-Trump subreddit in crackdown on hate speech.  For too long, Trump has been getting away with misconduct.  Now increasingly, social media platforms are policing bad contents because of necessity. 

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 105106107 ... 152153154 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,401
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,828
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.