Part Sechs of You Can't Make This Stuff Up!
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
It came from nothing to do with politics or political affiliation as I don't get caught up in that stuff. My wife showed me the picture and my first thought was, "How is it that two people would expire, at the same time, in that exact position?" It just seems highly unlikely.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
It came from nothing to do with politics or political affiliation as I don't get caught up in that stuff. My wife showed me the picture and my first thought was, "How is it that two people would expire, at the same time, in that exact position?" It just seems highly unlikely.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
Maybe if you had faith in at least one reputable news source, your suspicion of their death position would make it crystal clear & leave no doubt in your mind how the father & daughter drowned.
BTW..how is your wall coming along?
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
Maybe if you had faith in at least one reputable news source, your suspicion of their death position would make it crystal clear & leave no doubt in your mind how the father & daughter drowned.
BTW..how is your wall coming along?
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
Is there a news source reporting details of their death that would explain how they came to rest in that position? Or is it all....
"Father and daughter drowned. Trump fault. Trump bad."
I'm not asking as a cynic. I'm asking as someone who admittedly doesn't have the details of this story. As I said above, I was simply shown a picture and my first thought was how unnatural their positioning looked. I don't want to believe there's manipulation at play. I even went over scenarios in my head that could lead to a father and daughter coming to rest like that. Some are possible. None are plausible. So again, rather than commenting of my distrust of the media, maybe provide some of said media that you purport clears all this up.
And for the record, i'm not a Trump guy. He has some policies I like, some policies I hate. Outside of politics, I think he's a horrible person but within the scope of politics, he's no worse than any of these jokers we allow to run or country/lives. My issue is with people who have become so deeply partisaned that they don't realize that all politicians are shady. They're all screwing us, and we have to take everything they say/do with a grain of salt. The system works best when the people have a healthy dose of distrust/skepticism of the system as a whole. What we have now is a division of people who say, "I completely distrust this side...but I hang on and believe every word of this other side." And then the two sides argue. This is dangerous because while this bickering is taking place nobody is minding the moonshine still. Which means either someone is gonna steal our whiskey, the damn thing is gonna catch fire, or both. And i'm afraid that both are happening.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
Is there a news source reporting details of their death that would explain how they came to rest in that position? Or is it all....
"Father and daughter drowned. Trump fault. Trump bad."
I'm not asking as a cynic. I'm asking as someone who admittedly doesn't have the details of this story. As I said above, I was simply shown a picture and my first thought was how unnatural their positioning looked. I don't want to believe there's manipulation at play. I even went over scenarios in my head that could lead to a father and daughter coming to rest like that. Some are possible. None are plausible. So again, rather than commenting of my distrust of the media, maybe provide some of said media that you purport clears all this up.
And for the record, i'm not a Trump guy. He has some policies I like, some policies I hate. Outside of politics, I think he's a horrible person but within the scope of politics, he's no worse than any of these jokers we allow to run or country/lives. My issue is with people who have become so deeply partisaned that they don't realize that all politicians are shady. They're all screwing us, and we have to take everything they say/do with a grain of salt. The system works best when the people have a healthy dose of distrust/skepticism of the system as a whole. What we have now is a division of people who say, "I completely distrust this side...but I hang on and believe every word of this other side." And then the two sides argue. This is dangerous because while this bickering is taking place nobody is minding the moonshine still. Which means either someone is gonna steal our whiskey, the damn thing is gonna catch fire, or both. And i'm afraid that both are happening.
It came from nothing to do with politics or political affiliation as I don't get caught up in that stuff. My wife showed me the picture and my first thought was, "How is it that two people would expire, at the same time, in that exact position?" It just seems highly unlikely.
It came from nothing to do with politics or political affiliation as I don't get caught up in that stuff. My wife showed me the picture and my first thought was, "How is it that two people would expire, at the same time, in that exact position?" It just seems highly unlikely.
It came from nothing to do with politics or political affiliation as I don't get caught up in that stuff. My wife showed me the picture and my first thought was, "How is it that two people would expire, at the same time, in that exact position?" It just seems highly unlikely.
And I would hope they wouldn't. That would be completely inappropriate. With that said, I challenge anyone to tell me how two people would come to rest in that position. Again, i couldn't give a f*ck about this political bullsh*t. This has nothing to do with any of that. Simply just an observation.
It came from nothing to do with politics or political affiliation as I don't get caught up in that stuff. My wife showed me the picture and my first thought was, "How is it that two people would expire, at the same time, in that exact position?" It just seems highly unlikely.
And I would hope they wouldn't. That would be completely inappropriate. With that said, I challenge anyone to tell me how two people would come to rest in that position. Again, i couldn't give a f*ck about this political bullsh*t. This has nothing to do with any of that. Simply just an observation.
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
From everything I've read, the father tucked his daughter under his shirt to keep her as close to him as possible.
No doubt most politicians are shady. Many come into office with nothing & become millionaires. Joe Biden is a perfect example. When they finally do leave office and become lobbyists, they know which palms are to be greased.
Dirty dirty dirty
My wife showed me that picture. I said it looked staged. I know that sounds insensitive and it's not meant to be. I'm not speaking to issue, or the politics behind it. I'm saying that the picture itself looks staged. What circumstances could lead to two people dying at the same time in that position? How does that come to pass? "They drowned." Well how did it come to pass that they were positioned how they were. Drowning is a violent, thrashing death. They wouldn't be positioned in that way. If they drowned somewhere else, and washed ashore, they wouldn't be positioned like that. The whole thing sounds suspect.
From everything I've read, the father tucked his daughter under his shirt to keep her as close to him as possible.
No doubt most politicians are shady. Many come into office with nothing & become millionaires. Joe Biden is a perfect example. When they finally do leave office and become lobbyists, they know which palms are to be greased.
Dirty dirty dirty
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire lawmaker has lost his seat on a legislative committee after shooting a squirrel in his yard and sharing a graphic photo of it on Twitter.
He should have shot it on 5th Avenue.
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire lawmaker has lost his seat on a legislative committee after shooting a squirrel in his yard and sharing a graphic photo of it on Twitter.
He should have shot it on 5th Avenue.
Asked again about busing, Trump says: "It has been something that they've done for a long period of time. There aren't that many ways of getting people to schools."
He is one ignorant farker. His base doesn't care about how dumb he is because it's in their comfort zone.
Asked again about busing, Trump says: "It has been something that they've done for a long period of time. There aren't that many ways of getting people to schools."
He is one ignorant farker. His base doesn't care about how dumb he is because it's in their comfort zone.
Trump, standing next to Turkish President Erdogan, on trade with Turkey: “And look at these people, how nice they are. Look at them. They're so easy to deal with. Look at them. Central casting. There's no Hollywood set where you could produce people that look like them.”
WTF????
He has no clue what an absolute idiot he looks like when he makes moronic comments like this.
Trump, standing next to Turkish President Erdogan, on trade with Turkey: “And look at these people, how nice they are. Look at them. They're so easy to deal with. Look at them. Central casting. There's no Hollywood set where you could produce people that look like them.”
WTF????
He has no clue what an absolute idiot he looks like when he makes moronic comments like this.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,359
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
- Sunday 10/04/2026 601
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,623
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,456
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,066
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,718
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
