Fascist , keeping his borders closed for illegals from countries like Afghanistan , Syria , Pakistan , Iraq ... , refusing to import Political Islam , thats' a fascist ?
Word Salad vs Trump in the next debate
@fubah2
@Midnight1
why dont the Gulf States , China , Japan allow illegals from the Middle and far east ? Because they know they are trouble
@fubah2
@Midnight1
why dont the Gulf States , China , Japan allow illegals from the Middle and far east ? Because they know they are trouble
Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Victor Orban is a great leader. So why do you have to lie? If Trump is such a POS you shouldn't have to make things up. Viktor Orban is a dictator. "Victor Orban is a great leader reelected for a 4th term" Midnight1: Yup, elected just like Putin. @Midnight1 Correct. Just like the fascist, Putin.
look at the United Kingdom , it will be an Islamic Republic by 2040 , by birthrate ...how about some of you do your own research instead of repeatedly c/P the BS you read in the US Main Stream Media
Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Victor Orban is a great leader. So why do you have to lie? If Trump is such a POS you shouldn't have to make things up. Viktor Orban is a dictator. "Victor Orban is a great leader reelected for a 4th term" Midnight1: Yup, elected just like Putin. @Midnight1 Correct. Just like the fascist, Putin.
look at the United Kingdom , it will be an Islamic Republic by 2040 , by birthrate ...how about some of you do your own research instead of repeatedly c/P the BS you read in the US Main Stream Media
BTW..your boy just called the Prime Minister of Israel Bibi Netanyahoo.
You still supporting the old POS?
who dafuck is bibi netanyahoo ? ![]()
BTW..your boy just called the Prime Minister of Israel Bibi Netanyahoo.
You still supporting the old POS?
who dafuck is bibi netanyahoo ? ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @THEMUGG Imagine being so brainwashed you put the biggest dummy in the history of planet earth on a pedestal like hes some kind of genius or God guy gets outsmarted by kim jong un putin and every other dictator out there and thats why they want him in office cause they know hes easy to control. Just say 1 nice thing about him. I love putin. Hes my friend. I trust his word. I wish the united states could be like north korea. Viktor orban is a great leader. Lets have a military tribunal for liz chaney. Focking traitor piece of human I am calling you out, again. THESE ARE LIES. The North Korea statement a lie. Victor Orban is a great leader. So why do you have to lie? If Trump is such a POS you shouldn't have to make things up.
Viktor Orban is a dictator.
true
Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @THEMUGG Imagine being so brainwashed you put the biggest dummy in the history of planet earth on a pedestal like hes some kind of genius or God guy gets outsmarted by kim jong un putin and every other dictator out there and thats why they want him in office cause they know hes easy to control. Just say 1 nice thing about him. I love putin. Hes my friend. I trust his word. I wish the united states could be like north korea. Viktor orban is a great leader. Lets have a military tribunal for liz chaney. Focking traitor piece of human I am calling you out, again. THESE ARE LIES. The North Korea statement a lie. Victor Orban is a great leader. So why do you have to lie? If Trump is such a POS you shouldn't have to make things up.
Viktor Orban is a dictator.
true
The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm.
This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke.
The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm.
This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke.
The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm. This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke.
You can't throw jizz. Even if there's a lot of it. You can fling it but even that won't work great.
The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm. This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke.
You can't throw jizz. Even if there's a lot of it. You can fling it but even that won't work great.
Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm. This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke. You can't throw jizz. Even if there's a lot of it. You can fling it but even that won't work great.
Stu, nobody knows more about jizz than you.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm. This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke. You can't throw jizz. Even if there's a lot of it. You can fling it but even that won't work great.
Stu, nobody knows more about jizz than you.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm. This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke. You can't throw jizz. Even if there's a lot of it. You can fling it but even that won't work great. Stu, nobody knows more about jizz than you.
Some do...... but not many.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1: The POS: Remember the late great Multiple Miggs? He was the inmate in the cell next to the late great Hannibal Lecter. What an arm he had. He could have pitched for the Yankees. Multiple Miggs. He threw his semen at Clarice. That's not easy to throw. People say I have a good arm. This sounds so legit but I have to admit it's a joke. You can't throw jizz. Even if there's a lot of it. You can fling it but even that won't work great. Stu, nobody knows more about jizz than you.
Some do...... but not many.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,750
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,200
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 290
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,294
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,729
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,561
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
