• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Soccer

    10-1 http://www.vipbetshop.blogspot.com/ pick of the day

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    melosjumper7
    franz555
    NickLans
    mr_bollox
    nowitsover
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7364
    Posts: 85
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    melosjumper7
    melosjumper7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1106
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 4:20 PM ET #51

    put aho into google...and you will discover all about asian handicap....but basically whatever the number after the ah, is the first part of the asian handicap...in this case it's it's half the bet is metz pk, other half the bet is metz -1/2....so if metz had tied, you would have won half your bet back...and then lost the metz-1/2 part of it....in other words if you bet 10 dollars...and metz tied, you would have gotten 5 bucks back.....now because metz won by 1, you win both parts of the bet....just as we did in this case..

    glad to get back to winning, and that i bet double units from yesterday....still only lost 2 games straight once in almost 60 games, on the site..

    no posted bet for tomm yet.....good luck to everyone 
    Reply
    put aho into google...and you will discover all about asian handicap....but basically whatever the number after the ah, is the first part of the asian handicap...in this case it's it's half the bet is metz pk, other half the bet is metz -1/2....so if metz had tied, you would have won half your bet back...and then lost the metz-1/2 part of it....in other words if you bet 10 dollars...and metz tied, you would have gotten 5 bucks back.....now because metz won by 1, you win both parts of the bet....just as we did in this case..

    glad to get back to winning, and that i bet double units from yesterday....still only lost 2 games straight once in almost 60 games, on the site..

    no posted bet for tomm yet.....good luck to everyone 
     
    melosjumper7
    melosjumper7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1106
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 4:36 PM ET #52

    LIsten I could care less who calls me a tout, or if "everyone has taken notice"...I have been nothing but nice to everyone who has posted picks on here, I would expect the same courtesy.  I know you guys are all friends and what not, I have no problem with that but can you really not accept new ways to win money in any form.  That's just sad, more then anything else.  The truth is more then 90 percent of the people that come on here, just look at picks alone....they don't write anything, yet for some reason people want to make it a war, which is simply a waste of my time....  Most of the people that come on here, just want good picks to win money.....Those are the people i was trying to help...But regardless, this is my last post, if people want those picks they know where to find them....Which was always my main purpose in the e first place, to help others win money, like the person who told me about the site, did for me...

    From now on, I will only post my own picks, on a new thread

    I never meant to offend anyone...

    Like always, Good luck on your picks....
    Reply
    LIsten I could care less who calls me a tout, or if "everyone has taken notice"...I have been nothing but nice to everyone who has posted picks on here, I would expect the same courtesy.  I know you guys are all friends and what not, I have no problem with that but can you really not accept new ways to win money in any form.  That's just sad, more then anything else.  The truth is more then 90 percent of the people that come on here, just look at picks alone....they don't write anything, yet for some reason people want to make it a war, which is simply a waste of my time....  Most of the people that come on here, just want good picks to win money.....Those are the people i was trying to help...But regardless, this is my last post, if people want those picks they know where to find them....Which was always my main purpose in the e first place, to help others win money, like the person who told me about the site, did for me...

    From now on, I will only post my own picks, on a new thread

    I never meant to offend anyone...

    Like always, Good luck on your picks....
     
    franz555
    franz555
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 16303
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 4:36 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by melosjumper7:

    yeah, super sorry for trying to promote.....people winning money....i told you from the start, check any of my threads, i have never plugged a site b4....the only reason i put the site even on here, was to give credit where it was due, i could have just posted them as my own picks...

    my point is, I was just trying to help others win the same money, i was making.....what is so wrong with that...

    i understand that franz, bakemcbride, and a ton of others work very hard on their own picks....I have thanked you all at different times for your picks individually, I'm not trying to take away from you guys....

    But in my mind Covers is about betting and making money together, more then anything else....and finding any way to HELP EACH OTHER, to make the most we can.  Which is exactly all I was trying to do....

    You know as crazy as it sounds, I figured even people that have been on here a while, would go on there and go, wow there record is amazing, he is right.....thanks alot for trying to helpus all win money.  Im sorry, it's just in 7 years of betting I have never seen a record that good and that's the god honest truth, so I thought it was fake, until i won the first 8 games.  So, that's when I decided, alright let me out to the public, just like the guy who told me about the site did a month ago on gooners guide....I know it sounds crazy, but a bunch of people actually thanked him

    It is what it is though....If you guys who have been on here posting your own picks for so long, don't care or want me posting about a site to help you guys win money...Then honestly whatever, I won't.

    Good luck to everyone on their bets, as always 

    Metz up 2-1..in 80th minute



    Melo......This has nothing to do with my handicapping or Bollox, or anyone else here on covers. You missed the point all together. YOU ARE HELPING PROMOTE ANOTHER SITE ON COVERS.  You can guarantee its just a matter of time before they shut this down. It has nothing to do with our personal egos, and everything to do with it being totally unethical. 
    Lets say your best buddy opened a new restaurant and you went to his grand opening and told everybody how great the food is at another restaurant down the street. 
    Again, it has nothing to do with the great cappers on here, it has everything to do with bringing the wrong thing to the wrong party. 
    Will you still be on here touting them when they lose 6 of 8 ?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by melosjumper7:

    yeah, super sorry for trying to promote.....people winning money....i told you from the start, check any of my threads, i have never plugged a site b4....the only reason i put the site even on here, was to give credit where it was due, i could have just posted them as my own picks...

    my point is, I was just trying to help others win the same money, i was making.....what is so wrong with that...

    i understand that franz, bakemcbride, and a ton of others work very hard on their own picks....I have thanked you all at different times for your picks individually, I'm not trying to take away from you guys....

    But in my mind Covers is about betting and making money together, more then anything else....and finding any way to HELP EACH OTHER, to make the most we can.  Which is exactly all I was trying to do....

    You know as crazy as it sounds, I figured even people that have been on here a while, would go on there and go, wow there record is amazing, he is right.....thanks alot for trying to helpus all win money.  Im sorry, it's just in 7 years of betting I have never seen a record that good and that's the god honest truth, so I thought it was fake, until i won the first 8 games.  So, that's when I decided, alright let me out to the public, just like the guy who told me about the site did a month ago on gooners guide....I know it sounds crazy, but a bunch of people actually thanked him

    It is what it is though....If you guys who have been on here posting your own picks for so long, don't care or want me posting about a site to help you guys win money...Then honestly whatever, I won't.

    Good luck to everyone on their bets, as always 

    Metz up 2-1..in 80th minute



    Melo......This has nothing to do with my handicapping or Bollox, or anyone else here on covers. You missed the point all together. YOU ARE HELPING PROMOTE ANOTHER SITE ON COVERS.  You can guarantee its just a matter of time before they shut this down. It has nothing to do with our personal egos, and everything to do with it being totally unethical. 
    Lets say your best buddy opened a new restaurant and you went to his grand opening and told everybody how great the food is at another restaurant down the street. 
    Again, it has nothing to do with the great cappers on here, it has everything to do with bringing the wrong thing to the wrong party. 
    Will you still be on here touting them when they lose 6 of 8 ?

     
    NickLans
    NickLans
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 511
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 5:24 PM ET #54

    I follow them too and they are really professionals!

    The service is free guys,isn't a problem to share their picks!!



    melosjumper  
    Reply
    I follow them too and they are really professionals!

    The service is free guys,isn't a problem to share their picks!!



    melosjumper  
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 6:01 PM ET #55

    Melos, echoing what franz has said, this isn't the place to promote other sites, covers could cancel your account if you continually promote other sites.
    And a word for the wise, I've seen so many sites like these start out in a blaze of glory and then the law of averages catch up with them or they start charging for their picks.
    Reply
    Melos, echoing what franz has said, this isn't the place to promote other sites, covers could cancel your account if you continually promote other sites.
    And a word for the wise, I've seen so many sites like these start out in a blaze of glory and then the law of averages catch up with them or they start charging for their picks.
     
    melosjumper7
    melosjumper7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1106
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 6:32 PM ET #56

    well atleast you mr bollox have the courtesy to speak like an actual person, not someone who is dictating everything i say on how i feel about everyone in here...haha somehow franz you have still missed the point, i was posting picks to help other people win money...you are trying to make it about yourself and how you feel, if you don't like my posts or my thread...then get out of it, if covers shuts it down...then they shut it down...what business is it of yours...I never had a bad thing to say about anyone on here before people started coming on this thread saying i shouldnt do this or that....and no offense but I have been on every site on the sun, show me one site mr bollox that won 43 outta their first 51...not including 4 ties...sorry again for posting picks from a "free promoted site that i emailed and asked if it was ok to post their picks...and thanked them for making me money."

    I have never bothered anyone of other peoples threads on any sport, rather always thanked them, win or lose for their picks.

    Any feelings other people have, then just don't go on my thread, stay away from it.  It's as simple as not clickin a button, to go into my thread....If covers shuts it down, it's their business too...Not yours

    obviously they won't stay winning with that percentage, but even if they stayed above 65 percent, that would be great for everyone.  Atleast everyone that wants to win money.
    Reply
    well atleast you mr bollox have the courtesy to speak like an actual person, not someone who is dictating everything i say on how i feel about everyone in here...haha somehow franz you have still missed the point, i was posting picks to help other people win money...you are trying to make it about yourself and how you feel, if you don't like my posts or my thread...then get out of it, if covers shuts it down...then they shut it down...what business is it of yours...I never had a bad thing to say about anyone on here before people started coming on this thread saying i shouldnt do this or that....and no offense but I have been on every site on the sun, show me one site mr bollox that won 43 outta their first 51...not including 4 ties...sorry again for posting picks from a "free promoted site that i emailed and asked if it was ok to post their picks...and thanked them for making me money."

    I have never bothered anyone of other peoples threads on any sport, rather always thanked them, win or lose for their picks.

    Any feelings other people have, then just don't go on my thread, stay away from it.  It's as simple as not clickin a button, to go into my thread....If covers shuts it down, it's their business too...Not yours

    obviously they won't stay winning with that percentage, but even if they stayed above 65 percent, that would be great for everyone.  Atleast everyone that wants to win money.
     
    franz555
    franz555
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 16303
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 6:40 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by melosjumper7:

    well atleast you mr bollox have the courtesy to speak like an actual person, not someone who is dictating everything i say on how i feel about everyone in here...haha somehow franz you have still missed the point, i was posting picks to help other people win money...you are trying to make it about yourself and how you feel, if you don't like my posts or my thread...then get out of it, if covers shuts it down...then they shut it down...what business is it of yours...I never had a bad thing to say about anyone on here before people started coming on this thread saying i shouldnt do this or that....and no offense but I have been on every site on the sun, show me one site mr bollox that won 43 outta their first 51...not including 4 ties...sorry again for posting picks from a "free promoted site that i emailed and asked if it was ok to post their picks...and thanked them for making me money."

    I have never bothered anyone of other peoples threads on any sport, rather always thanked them, win or lose for their picks.

    Any feelings other people have, then just don't go on my thread, stay away from it.  It's as simple as not clickin a button, to go into my thread....If covers shuts it down, it's their business too...Not yours

    obviously they won't stay winning with that percentage, but even if they stayed above 65 percent, that would be great for everyone.  Atleast everyone that wants to win money.

    How is what I said any different then what mr. Bollox said ? I never trashed you in any way. I was merely stating the facts of covers and trying to give you a heads up. Yes ..... I was actually trying go help you. No worries, I will not come into any more of your threads, as per your request. Sorry that you have chosen to create an enemy out of someone who was trying go be a friend.

    Just take note of your threads title.......That WAS THE POINT. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by melosjumper7:

    well atleast you mr bollox have the courtesy to speak like an actual person, not someone who is dictating everything i say on how i feel about everyone in here...haha somehow franz you have still missed the point, i was posting picks to help other people win money...you are trying to make it about yourself and how you feel, if you don't like my posts or my thread...then get out of it, if covers shuts it down...then they shut it down...what business is it of yours...I never had a bad thing to say about anyone on here before people started coming on this thread saying i shouldnt do this or that....and no offense but I have been on every site on the sun, show me one site mr bollox that won 43 outta their first 51...not including 4 ties...sorry again for posting picks from a "free promoted site that i emailed and asked if it was ok to post their picks...and thanked them for making me money."

    I have never bothered anyone of other peoples threads on any sport, rather always thanked them, win or lose for their picks.

    Any feelings other people have, then just don't go on my thread, stay away from it.  It's as simple as not clickin a button, to go into my thread....If covers shuts it down, it's their business too...Not yours

    obviously they won't stay winning with that percentage, but even if they stayed above 65 percent, that would be great for everyone.  Atleast everyone that wants to win money.

    How is what I said any different then what mr. Bollox said ? I never trashed you in any way. I was merely stating the facts of covers and trying to give you a heads up. Yes ..... I was actually trying go help you. No worries, I will not come into any more of your threads, as per your request. Sorry that you have chosen to create an enemy out of someone who was trying go be a friend.

    Just take note of your threads title.......That WAS THE POINT. 
     
    franz555
    franz555
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 16303
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 7:25 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bollox:

    Melos, echoing what franz has said, this isn't the place to promote other sites, covers could cancel your account if you continually promote other sites.
    And a word for the wise, I've seen so many sites like these start out in a blaze of glory and then the law of averages catch up with them or they start charging for their picks.

    Guess you didn't catch the part where Bollox said...." echoing what Franz said ".......

    Nothing personal on your part I assume. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bollox:

    Melos, echoing what franz has said, this isn't the place to promote other sites, covers could cancel your account if you continually promote other sites.
    And a word for the wise, I've seen so many sites like these start out in a blaze of glory and then the law of averages catch up with them or they start charging for their picks.

    Guess you didn't catch the part where Bollox said...." echoing what Franz said ".......

    Nothing personal on your part I assume. 
     
    melosjumper7
    melosjumper7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1106
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2014 - 11:42 PM ET #59

    franz, you really need to stop taking everything on a personal basis.  I have always respected your thread, and even your picks.  I at no time, mentioned how he didn't echo what you said.  I completely understood, that he agreed with you.....and that he still does.  I was talking more to the fact of how he addressed the issue, in a less confrontational way.

    Listen, none of it even matters, the fact is there are some people who did enjoy the fact that i posted about the site, and that's all this thread is even for.  I went about this exactly the right way I could, I emailed the site and made sure it was ok to post about them.  My intentions were good, you connect everything back to me, but none of this is about me.  If I keep that site to myself, then I still make the same amount of money as before.  I don't need any more enemies and I do respect all you guys from bevo, franz, bollox, p66, diamondjack....Infact the one thing that I have liked about the soccer thread in comparison to others, is simply the fact that it does seem like you guys always wish each other luck, and have great atmosphere for each other.  If covers kicks me out for using the sites name, then I will even understand why they did that.

    But for the last time, this thread was all about spreading the wealth and helping others make big money.  I've said from the beg, that I knew the law of averages would catch up, but that's why I waited till they won 8 more in a row, to even post about them.  They are a free site and great people that run it, from what it seems.  Let's continue trying to make each other money and creating a happy atmosphere

    No love lost Franz and bollox and I respect your opinion and thank you for the heads up.

    Good luck to both of you on your bets this weekend.

    Reply
    franz, you really need to stop taking everything on a personal basis.  I have always respected your thread, and even your picks.  I at no time, mentioned how he didn't echo what you said.  I completely understood, that he agreed with you.....and that he still does.  I was talking more to the fact of how he addressed the issue, in a less confrontational way.

    Listen, none of it even matters, the fact is there are some people who did enjoy the fact that i posted about the site, and that's all this thread is even for.  I went about this exactly the right way I could, I emailed the site and made sure it was ok to post about them.  My intentions were good, you connect everything back to me, but none of this is about me.  If I keep that site to myself, then I still make the same amount of money as before.  I don't need any more enemies and I do respect all you guys from bevo, franz, bollox, p66, diamondjack....Infact the one thing that I have liked about the soccer thread in comparison to others, is simply the fact that it does seem like you guys always wish each other luck, and have great atmosphere for each other.  If covers kicks me out for using the sites name, then I will even understand why they did that.

    But for the last time, this thread was all about spreading the wealth and helping others make big money.  I've said from the beg, that I knew the law of averages would catch up, but that's why I waited till they won 8 more in a row, to even post about them.  They are a free site and great people that run it, from what it seems.  Let's continue trying to make each other money and creating a happy atmosphere

    No love lost Franz and bollox and I respect your opinion and thank you for the heads up.

    Good luck to both of you on your bets this weekend.

     
    nowitsover
    nowitsover
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 1044
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2014 - 1:48 AM ET #60

    alright dude we get it.
    thx for the heads up. we know where to find the picks. enough with the dramatics. gl.
    Reply
    alright dude we get it.
    thx for the heads up. we know where to find the picks. enough with the dramatics. gl.
     
    redg
    redg
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 1384
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2014 - 2:40 AM ET #61

    It's not like other regular posters haven't posted picks from other sites before - they're just more discrete.

    plenty of people here know about the site you're talking about.
    plenty of us have seen the thread about them at "that place across the street"

    the point is - don't act like you're touting them. any other forum here on covers and you would have been banned already. 
    they don't want you posting service plays here because they sell their own

    GL



    Reply
    It's not like other regular posters haven't posted picks from other sites before - they're just more discrete.

    plenty of people here know about the site you're talking about.
    plenty of us have seen the thread about them at "that place across the street"

    the point is - don't act like you're touting them. any other forum here on covers and you would have been banned already. 
    they don't want you posting service plays here because they sell their own

    GL



     
    georgefar
    georgefar
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 63
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2014 - 4:35 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by redg:

     any other forum here on covers and you would have been banned already. 
    they don't want you posting service plays here because they sell their own


    that's the point! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by redg:

     any other forum here on covers and you would have been banned already. 
    they don't want you posting service plays here because they sell their own


    that's the point! 
     
    JR7302001
    JR7302001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2014 - 11:40 AM ET #63

    Shit website!
    Reply
    Shit website!
     
    JR7302001
    JR7302001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2014 - 4:39 PM ET #64

    Made big money fading the last 2 days! Keep them coming!!!
    Reply
    Made big money fading the last 2 days! Keep them coming!!!
     
    pelegbar
    pelegbar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2014 - 5:34 PM ET #65

    It's funny how when everything goes the right way and everybody wins..nobody says a thing but when they go 0-2 in 2 days suddenly they suck. give those guys some credit they still have a good record. how pathetic 
    Reply
    It's funny how when everything goes the right way and everybody wins..nobody says a thing but when they go 0-2 in 2 days suddenly they suck. give those guys some credit they still have a good record. how pathetic 
     
    JR7302001
    JR7302001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2014 - 6:05 PM ET #66

    This thread was posted 3 days ago. Record could be made up for all I know. I faded them yesterday and today and made some big money!!
    Reply
    This thread was posted 3 days ago. Record could be made up for all I know. I faded them yesterday and today and made some big money!!
     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6808
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2014 - 9:08 PM ET #67

    Keep fading them jr lmk how it goes.
    Reply
    Keep fading them jr lmk how it goes.
     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6808
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2014 - 9:08 PM ET #68

    Keep fading them jr lmk how it goes.
    Reply
    Keep fading them jr lmk how it goes.
     
    KobezKing
    KobezKing
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 16153
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2014 - 2:41 AM ET #69

    I must b a mush. I see this thread and tail last 2 days and all the sudden they go from like 85% to 0-2. Unreal
    Reply
    I must b a mush. I see this thread and tail last 2 days and all the sudden they go from like 85% to 0-2. Unreal
     
    JR7302001
    JR7302001
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 72
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2014 - 7:44 PM ET #70

    Lol, they posted on their website that they're not going to play popular leagues anymore and stick to small leagues that no one can bet on, lol! You can't make this stuff up!! 
    Reply
    Lol, they posted on their website that they're not going to play popular leagues anymore and stick to small leagues that no one can bet on, lol! You can't make this stuff up!! 
     
    Ganda
    Ganda
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 46890
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2014 - 8:12 PM ET #71

    That is not exactly true. I can bet on 95% of their posted plays and they did post a winner today.
    CPL XIX Winner. Punter. Scotch lover. Big Man.
    Reply
    That is not exactly true. I can bet on 95% of their posted plays and they did post a winner today.
     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6808
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2014 - 10:47 PM ET #72

    JR ur an idiot lol post plays and go on a run like them regardless if we can bet on them. Why u hatin???? Gtfoh
    Reply
    JR ur an idiot lol post plays and go on a run like them regardless if we can bet on them. Why u hatin???? Gtfoh
     
    TouchMyHappy
    TouchMyHappy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 309
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2014 - 9:52 PM ET #73

    They're now one from their last five just FYI.
    Reply
    They're now one from their last five just FYI.
     
    Lambo
    Lambo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 2735
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2014 - 10:46 AM ET #74

    Istres Pick today!
    Reply
    Istres Pick today!
     
     
    Jailbait7127
    Jailbait7127
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 6808
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2014 - 11:08 AM ET #75

    how you guys feelin bout istress
    Reply
    how you guys feelin bout istress
    All Forums | Soccer
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,260
    • PART DEUX 212
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,608
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,129
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,024
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.