![]()
PART TROIS
This is a first. I NEVER saw a "trois" thread.
Most of the time, it just ends at a deux..
Ladies and gents, any thoughts for the 9'o clock SUPER PUBLIC game of Nashville SC v Inter Miami? ![]()
![]()
My guess? Non-stop PUBLIC money will be coming in on Inter Miami until kick off..
I will slowly watch as that plus Inter Miami money slowly turns from PLUS odds to NEGATIVE odds before kick off. Shall we make this harder than it is? My reason asking is I really like the:
NASHVILLE SC 3 way FIRST HALF ML @ +240... ![]()
![]()
for a small play. It's more than likely
but I can only imagine the public money that will be coming in on the full game Inter Miami ML and first half ML. I'm thinking that Nashville scores first and holds it off for the 1st half. I'm also predicting a final score of 1-1... ![]()
![]()
I've been fading Messi and Inter Miami ever since he started with Inter Miami by betting the full game under. Just ask "handycat."
He sees me making threads that are 100% fade material. It's non stop
for me since I'm fading Messi but
for the faders..
on your evening plays.. ![]()
![]()
This is a first. I NEVER saw a "trois" thread.
Most of the time, it just ends at a deux..
Ladies and gents, any thoughts for the 9'o clock SUPER PUBLIC game of Nashville SC v Inter Miami? ![]()
![]()
My guess? Non-stop PUBLIC money will be coming in on Inter Miami until kick off..
I will slowly watch as that plus Inter Miami money slowly turns from PLUS odds to NEGATIVE odds before kick off. Shall we make this harder than it is? My reason asking is I really like the:
NASHVILLE SC 3 way FIRST HALF ML @ +240... ![]()
![]()
for a small play. It's more than likely
but I can only imagine the public money that will be coming in on the full game Inter Miami ML and first half ML. I'm thinking that Nashville scores first and holds it off for the 1st half. I'm also predicting a final score of 1-1... ![]()
![]()
I've been fading Messi and Inter Miami ever since he started with Inter Miami by betting the full game under. Just ask "handycat."
He sees me making threads that are 100% fade material. It's non stop
for me since I'm fading Messi but
for the faders..
on your evening plays.. ![]()
![]()
This is a first. I NEVER saw a "trois" thread. Most of the time, it just ends at a deux.. Ladies and gents, any thoughts for the 9'o clock SUPER PUBLIC game of Nashville SC v Inter Miami? My guess? Non-stop PUBLIC money will be coming in on Inter Miami until kick off.. I will slowly watch as that plus Inter Miami money slowly turns from PLUS odds to NEGATIVE odds before kick off. Shall we make this harder than it is? My reason asking is I really like the: NASHVILLE SC 3 way FIRST HALF ML @ +240... for a small play. It's more than likely but I can only imagine the public money that will be coming in on the full game Inter Miami ML and first half ML. I'm thinking that Nashville scores first and holds it off for the 1st half. I'm also predicting a final score of 1-1... I've been fading Messi and Inter Miami ever since he started with Inter Miami by betting the full game under. Just ask "handycat." He sees me making threads that are 100% fade material. It's non stop for me since I'm fading Messi but for the faders.. on your evening plays..
This is a first. I NEVER saw a "trois" thread. Most of the time, it just ends at a deux.. Ladies and gents, any thoughts for the 9'o clock SUPER PUBLIC game of Nashville SC v Inter Miami? My guess? Non-stop PUBLIC money will be coming in on Inter Miami until kick off.. I will slowly watch as that plus Inter Miami money slowly turns from PLUS odds to NEGATIVE odds before kick off. Shall we make this harder than it is? My reason asking is I really like the: NASHVILLE SC 3 way FIRST HALF ML @ +240... for a small play. It's more than likely but I can only imagine the public money that will be coming in on the full game Inter Miami ML and first half ML. I'm thinking that Nashville scores first and holds it off for the 1st half. I'm also predicting a final score of 1-1... I've been fading Messi and Inter Miami ever since he started with Inter Miami by betting the full game under. Just ask "handycat." He sees me making threads that are 100% fade material. It's non stop for me since I'm fading Messi but for the faders.. on your evening plays..
IMO, the first half odds for the Nashville FC v Inter Miami are a BIT suspicious.
Inter Miami at -163 odds for the 2 way ml and +156 for the 3 way ml? Especially given Inter Miami's recent game history of DOMINATING the competition in the first half?
It just seems too easy..
Then again, I'm probably making this harder than it is and as with most things in MY life, I am over analyzing this situation.. ![]()
Seems like a potential let down situation and RIPE for a "public blood bath" with the Messi craze.. Then again, I could be wrong and HAVE been wrong in the past..
![]()
![]()
IMO, the first half odds for the Nashville FC v Inter Miami are a BIT suspicious.
Inter Miami at -163 odds for the 2 way ml and +156 for the 3 way ml? Especially given Inter Miami's recent game history of DOMINATING the competition in the first half?
It just seems too easy..
Then again, I'm probably making this harder than it is and as with most things in MY life, I am over analyzing this situation.. ![]()
Seems like a potential let down situation and RIPE for a "public blood bath" with the Messi craze.. Then again, I could be wrong and HAVE been wrong in the past..
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,609
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 248
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,175
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
