• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Are you above .500 in Survivor picks?

    «First Previous 161718 ... 232425 Next Last»
    imsparty1
    Tuppy
    mooonie1
    dapperdon5g
    dw7777777
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 181730
    Posts: 619
    «First Previous 161718 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    imsparty1
    imsparty1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2010 - 11:50 PM ET #376

    Survivor Status
    Current Streak: 5
    Best Streak: 5
    Record: 17-13-1

    56.66% with small sample size and two streaks of 5 (currently and with one abandoned)

    Now with the "monthly win" prize, optimal strategy is to pick everyday, survivor picks may not represent one's best bets.

    and really, it is 52.4% not 50%.  Any square can pick 50%. We'll about 1/2 of the square can and about 1/4 of the sharpies can get 50% (depending on which side of the mouth they are using)

     

    Reply

    Survivor Status
    Current Streak: 5
    Best Streak: 5
    Record: 17-13-1

    56.66% with small sample size and two streaks of 5 (currently and with one abandoned)

    Now with the "monthly win" prize, optimal strategy is to pick everyday, survivor picks may not represent one's best bets.

    and really, it is 52.4% not 50%.  Any square can pick 50%. We'll about 1/2 of the square can and about 1/4 of the sharpies can get 50% (depending on which side of the mouth they are using)

     

     
    Tuppy
    Tuppy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 1249
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2010 - 5:16 AM ET #377

    I dont care if i am above 50%......only interested in long winning streaks..
    Reply
    I dont care if i am above 50%......only interested in long winning streaks..
     
    mooonie1
    mooonie1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 572
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2010 - 5:24 PM ET #378

    on a 3 streak now myself...all football....now i  have to do my research!
    Reply
    on a 3 streak now myself...all football....now i  have to do my research!
     
    dapperdon5g
    dapperdon5g
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Sep. 26, 2010 - 9:16 PM ET #379

    59-58 i agree i dont care about  monthly win totals,long streaks,. is what matters and spacein out your picks,sometimes as much as u wanna pull the trigger.. off days are good and increase your odds
    Reply
    59-58 i agree i dont care about  monthly win totals,long streaks,. is what matters and spacein out your picks,sometimes as much as u wanna pull the trigger.. off days are good and increase your odds
     
    dw7777777
    dw7777777
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Sep. 27, 2010 - 7:21 PM ET #380

    I think I have only had one month under .500, these are supposed to be your days best bets so really shouldn't be hard at getting above .500 if your taking your best play. Overall I am 142-99-3 .

    As tuppy said the long streaks count but I also go for monthly win total as that pays $1000.. I have tied for first(lost the tiebreaker) and come close a few times.

    Reply

    I think I have only had one month under .500, these are supposed to be your days best bets so really shouldn't be hard at getting above .500 if your taking your best play. Overall I am 142-99-3 .

    As tuppy said the long streaks count but I also go for monthly win total as that pays $1000.. I have tied for first(lost the tiebreaker) and come close a few times.

     
    jagerfury
    jagerfury
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 2955
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2010 - 5:59 PM ET #381

    2-2, makes 50%. Just started though, so it can get worse...
    I'd rather be playing D&D.
    Reply
    2-2, makes 50%. Just started though, so it can get worse...
     
    WIZZY
    WIZZY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 2035
    Posted: Oct. 1, 2010 - 12:19 AM ET #382

    15-5 LAST 20  GLTA
    Reply
    15-5 LAST 20  GLTA
     
    poopphace
    poopphace
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2010 - 2:18 AM ET #383

    my current record speaks for itself. 
    Reply
    my current record speaks for itself. 
     
    poopphace
    poopphace
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2010 - 2:18 AM ET #384

    my current record speaks for itself. 
    Reply
    my current record speaks for itself. 
     
    poopphace
    poopphace
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2010 - 2:19 AM ET #385

    PICK NORTHWESTERN -5.5
    Reply
    PICK NORTHWESTERN -5.5
     
    poopphace
    poopphace
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2010 - 2:20 AM ET #386

    PICK NORTHWESTERN -5.5
    Reply
    PICK NORTHWESTERN -5.5
     
    poopphace
    poopphace
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2010 - 2:20 AM ET #387

    PICK NORTHWESTERN -5.5
    Reply
    PICK NORTHWESTERN -5.5
     
    NFLOnedotcom
    NFLOnedotcom
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2010 - 9:10 AM ET #388

    I am.

    Good luck today.
    Reply
    I am.

    Good luck today.
     
    spearing24
    spearing24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1066
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2010 - 3:47 PM ET #389

    4-2-1 Baby,
    Reply
    4-2-1 Baby,
     
    D_Unit
    D_Unit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2642
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2010 - 5:25 PM ET #390

    21-12-1
    Reply
    21-12-1
     
    snuke
    snuke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 1126
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2010 - 7:57 PM ET #391

    Argh, hit a bad few months.  It will take a LOT of time and research before I get above .500 again.
    Reply
    Argh, hit a bad few months.  It will take a LOT of time and research before I get above .500 again.
     
    poopphace
    poopphace
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Oct. 12, 2010 - 3:15 AM ET #392

    check out my survivor record friends! 99-80  I have got a lot on the line tomorrow. I need cliff lee to keep the streak alive and give me a nice crisp record of 100-80. Man! That sounds good. A nice little ring to it. who better to give me my 100th win than the best pitcher in baseball. YES BETTER THAN ROY H. OR ROY O.  HAHAAHA
    Reply
    check out my survivor record friends! 99-80  I have got a lot on the line tomorrow. I need cliff lee to keep the streak alive and give me a nice crisp record of 100-80. Man! That sounds good. A nice little ring to it. who better to give me my 100th win than the best pitcher in baseball. YES BETTER THAN ROY H. OR ROY O.  HAHAAHA
     
    jimhelp
    jimhelp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 60
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2010 - 5:57 PM ET #393

    I don't have time to do any research. Every pick for anything on this site I do with my gut. I guess that's why I don't have a good overall record. Oh well...it's fun!
    Reply
    I don't have time to do any research. Every pick for anything on this site I do with my gut. I guess that's why I don't have a good overall record. Oh well...it's fun!
     
    Tuppy
    Tuppy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 1249
    Posted: Oct. 26, 2010 - 3:37 AM ET #394

    Hey Bub   check back in after you have played for 6 months...then if your above 55%  i might start listening to you.

    Reply

    Hey Bub   check back in after you have played for 6 months...then if your above 55%  i might start listening to you.

     
    BrickCityBoy
    BrickCityBoy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2010 - 1:23 AM ET #395

    25%, On a 1 game winning streak LOL

    Reply

    25%, On a 1 game winning streak LOL

     
    zillagod
    zillagod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Nov. 4, 2010 - 4:22 PM ET #396

    My Survivor Status

    1. Current Streak: 3
    2. Record: 755-636-23
    If i aint mistaken, that be 54.3 percent. Just below Tuppy's listening line. Phew, no pressure on me then, HAHAHAHA
    Reply

    My Survivor Status

    1. Current Streak: 3
    2. Record: 755-636-23
    If i aint mistaken, that be 54.3 percent. Just below Tuppy's listening line. Phew, no pressure on me then, HAHAHAHA
     
    Kengh
    Kengh
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 108
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2010 - 3:11 PM ET #397

    Two quick questions:
    1.) Do you have to make a pick every day?
    2.) Does a push cause your streak to start over?
    Reply
    Two quick questions:
    1.) Do you have to make a pick every day?
    2.) Does a push cause your streak to start over?
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2010 - 9:40 PM ET #398

    I Just started this Football season. I just look at the lines and take my strongest pick of the day when I decide to pick....I have not made any wrong picks yet I hit my first 10 in a row and today they said I won a hat. I have been really been making a lot of money from betpop.com because I only bet my strongest pick. Yesterday they sent me a check for $2600 and I still have a little over $1000 in my account and I started it with a $500 deposit. If your looking for a good sports book try betpop. they seemed happy to send the check a.nd it only took a few days to get here. B.O.L
    Reply
    I Just started this Football season. I just look at the lines and take my strongest pick of the day when I decide to pick....I have not made any wrong picks yet I hit my first 10 in a row and today they said I won a hat. I have been really been making a lot of money from betpop.com because I only bet my strongest pick. Yesterday they sent me a check for $2600 and I still have a little over $1000 in my account and I started it with a $500 deposit. If your looking for a good sports book try betpop. they seemed happy to send the check a.nd it only took a few days to get here. B.O.L
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Nov. 6, 2010 - 9:50 PM ET #399

    Quote Originally Posted by Kengh:

    Two quick questions:
    1.) Do you have to make a pick every day?
    2.) Does a push cause your streak to start over?


    You dont have to pick everyday I know I dont...Not sure about pushes I should look into that when I get a chance. I spend a couple hours  to study for my wager picks and just post them on the streak contest because it caught my eye. I joined Covers because this is without a question the easiest place to get stats for games every sport every team every game and they keep a lot of history.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kengh:

    Two quick questions:
    1.) Do you have to make a pick every day?
    2.) Does a push cause your streak to start over?


    You dont have to pick everyday I know I dont...Not sure about pushes I should look into that when I get a chance. I spend a couple hours  to study for my wager picks and just post them on the streak contest because it caught my eye. I joined Covers because this is without a question the easiest place to get stats for games every sport every team every game and they keep a lot of history.
     
     
    zillagod
    zillagod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 252
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2010 - 9:19 PM ET #400

    You have to make a pick within 7 days, or streak ends, and, a push does not end your streak.
    Reply
    You have to make a pick within 7 days, or streak ends, and, a push does not end your streak.
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    «First Previous 161718 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,304
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,296
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,472
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,140
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,940

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.