• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    Endgame's Streak

    1234 Next Last»
    smoothd20
    luckySkins
    merrytimes
    endgame2444
    Hawky
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5545
    Posts: 85
    1234 Next Last»
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2017 - 12:21 PM ET #1

    It's been a slow steady climb for Endgame but his hard work is about to payoff as he is now one win away from a nice $1000 Payday! Let's root him on all the way. Who knows we may have 2 Cappers cashing in this month!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    It's been a slow steady climb for Endgame but his hard work is about to payoff as he is now one win away from a nice $1000 Payday! Let's root him on all the way. Who knows we may have 2 Cappers cashing in this month!
     
    luckySkins
    luckySkins
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2017 - 5:25 PM ET #2

    LETS GO ENDGAME!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    LETS GO ENDGAME!!!!!!!!!!
     
    merrytimes
    merrytimes
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1172
    Posted: Jun. 15, 2017 - 11:00 PM ET #3

    nbol bro
    Reply
    nbol bro
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2017 - 1:24 AM ET #4

    Cant wait til Your text NBA Play LuckySkins. Hitting The cash marks With The ladies demonstrates why You ara a cut above The rest of us. Much props to You. Thanks FOR The Support. Friday nights have been good to me so There is a good chance i am all in tomorrow. I Will be looking FOR a matchup that i can confirm what ump is behind The plate. 
    Reply
    Cant wait til Your text NBA Play LuckySkins. Hitting The cash marks With The ladies demonstrates why You ara a cut above The rest of us. Much props to You. Thanks FOR The Support. Friday nights have been good to me so There is a good chance i am all in tomorrow. I Will be looking FOR a matchup that i can confirm what ump is behind The plate. 
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2017 - 2:55 AM ET #5

    smoothd needs to change his picture
    Reply
    smoothd needs to change his picture
     
    mjm1012
    mjm1012
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 41555
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2017 - 3:09 AM ET #6

    BOL ENDGAME
    Reply
    BOL ENDGAME
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2017 - 12:33 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:

    smoothd needs to change his picture

    LOL.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawky:

    smoothd needs to change his picture

    LOL.  
     
    tylerb2115
    tylerb2115
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 485
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2017 - 6:08 PM ET #8

    Endgame is about to have his Game Ended thanks to Smoothd KOD
    Reply
    Endgame is about to have his Game Ended thanks to Smoothd KOD
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2017 - 10:04 PM ET #9

    Thank you for all the support
    Reply
    Thank you for all the support
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 12:05 AM ET #10

    Since I live in Vegas I will be hedging my action on my next selection so in effect I have already hit my mark in my goal so there is no possibility of a jinx occurring as others are saying it's been my protocol two heads between 25 to 40% so I'm already in the money but thank you still for all your support of course the real goal is the 21 for 25000 that's what I'm in it for
    Reply
    Since I live in Vegas I will be hedging my action on my next selection so in effect I have already hit my mark in my goal so there is no possibility of a jinx occurring as others are saying it's been my protocol two heads between 25 to 40% so I'm already in the money but thank you still for all your support of course the real goal is the 21 for 25000 that's what I'm in it for
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 12:09 AM ET #11

    My keyboard had a mind of its own the term of that I intended was hedge not head so I will head between 25 to 40% knothead 25 - 40.
    Reply
    My keyboard had a mind of its own the term of that I intended was hedge not head so I will head between 25 to 40% knothead 25 - 40.
     
    Theboundbook
    Theboundbook
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 12:40 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    Thank you for all the support

    Best of luck on the next one for sure....  I had a run going and got to 10, only to have it fall...  Now trying to get back on the wins after going 3-6-1 (11-7-2 L 20); a total reversal of fortune....  (I got hooked on the overs because they were hitting so often it seemed like I would coast to 25 straight no problem....  I do have to say, the moment I started to doubt my pick and felt like I played one that day without feeling "sure" about it, BECAUSE I WAS WORRYING ABOUT THE MONTHLY STREAK LEADERBOARD ALSO, I MIGHT HAVE BLOWN IT BECAUSE OF THAT...  

    After watching you and luckyskins runs past month, YOU BOTH TOOK YOUR TIME, AND WOULD GO DAYS WITHOUT A PLAY... And alas, both of you have won, 1000.00 AT LEAST collected (when you hit the next one which you will); hopefully so much more...  I am going to be more patient on selections n not worry about the monthly dealio (which IMO, MAY BE harder to get 1st place for the month contest, then hitting 17 straight picks is... Not sure... Does anyone know if the same people get top 10 each month like for instance more often than not, in PRO POKER, the same players seem to last to reach the final table in WSOP EVENTS, USUALLY????)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    Thank you for all the support

    Best of luck on the next one for sure....  I had a run going and got to 10, only to have it fall...  Now trying to get back on the wins after going 3-6-1 (11-7-2 L 20); a total reversal of fortune....  (I got hooked on the overs because they were hitting so often it seemed like I would coast to 25 straight no problem....  I do have to say, the moment I started to doubt my pick and felt like I played one that day without feeling "sure" about it, BECAUSE I WAS WORRYING ABOUT THE MONTHLY STREAK LEADERBOARD ALSO, I MIGHT HAVE BLOWN IT BECAUSE OF THAT...  

    After watching you and luckyskins runs past month, YOU BOTH TOOK YOUR TIME, AND WOULD GO DAYS WITHOUT A PLAY... And alas, both of you have won, 1000.00 AT LEAST collected (when you hit the next one which you will); hopefully so much more...  I am going to be more patient on selections n not worry about the monthly dealio (which IMO, MAY BE harder to get 1st place for the month contest, then hitting 17 straight picks is... Not sure... Does anyone know if the same people get top 10 each month like for instance more often than not, in PRO POKER, the same players seem to last to reach the final table in WSOP EVENTS, USUALLY????)
     
    imnotserious
    imnotserious
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2017
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 2:51 AM ET #13

    I've reviewed your pick history. Your streak started 3 months ago. How patient you are, man! B-)
    Reply
    I've reviewed your pick history. Your streak started 3 months ago. How patient you are, man! B-)
     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47748
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 3:20 PM ET #14

    In baseball, i look for teams that got pounded the day before, teams that get shutout, road teams going home after getaway day.
    Reply
    In baseball, i look for teams that got pounded the day before, teams that get shutout, road teams going home after getaway day.
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 5:21 PM ET #15

    I got some really good advice from a page in the serious streak Survivor strategy thread it said don't be too concerned with your place until you get about 5 or 6 under your belt then start taking it much more serious my my theory had been I don't take it serious until you get to 10 or 11 wins or even more so that advice enabled me to be extremely patient having said that there were several plays that almost got the submit button clicked but fortunately did not along with the few that would have come in had I click submit but I'm very excited to be in the position I am now and I appreciate all the support
    Reply
    I got some really good advice from a page in the serious streak Survivor strategy thread it said don't be too concerned with your place until you get about 5 or 6 under your belt then start taking it much more serious my my theory had been I don't take it serious until you get to 10 or 11 wins or even more so that advice enabled me to be extremely patient having said that there were several plays that almost got the submit button clicked but fortunately did not along with the few that would have come in had I click submit but I'm very excited to be in the position I am now and I appreciate all the support
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 8:36 PM ET #16

    Good Luck Endgame 

    Are you making pick 17 to maximize your hedge by taking a baseball favorite for your survivor streak and hedging the dog for more profits?

    Or are you just just waiting for the right opportunity and capping the way you usually do ?

    Just curious 
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Good Luck Endgame 

    Are you making pick 17 to maximize your hedge by taking a baseball favorite for your survivor streak and hedging the dog for more profits?

    Or are you just just waiting for the right opportunity and capping the way you usually do ?

    Just curious 
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 18, 2017 - 10:28 PM ET #17

    That is a very interesting question  because covers uses a $0.20 line and in Vegas I can even obtain a $0.05 line  mostly 10 but if I go far enough I can find the five also  the covers over unders lined may give me an opportunity to get a line a half run different. A situation like that  would either allow me to not lose the Hedge bet  and win the contest play  or  cash the Hedge bet while still having the contest play alive after A PUSH. so I'll be using my normal handicapping strategies but if it comes down to a choice where I feel equal about both then I'll be either looking for an over-under with a line difference or a way I can exploit  the 20 centline versus the $0.05 line to do what you suggested get the most value on the dog. And I am not going to feel comfortable putting the streak on the line without knowing the home plate umpire so at this point that is almost at the top of my list of criteria
    Reply
    That is a very interesting question  because covers uses a $0.20 line and in Vegas I can even obtain a $0.05 line  mostly 10 but if I go far enough I can find the five also  the covers over unders lined may give me an opportunity to get a line a half run different. A situation like that  would either allow me to not lose the Hedge bet  and win the contest play  or  cash the Hedge bet while still having the contest play alive after A PUSH. so I'll be using my normal handicapping strategies but if it comes down to a choice where I feel equal about both then I'll be either looking for an over-under with a line difference or a way I can exploit  the 20 centline versus the $0.05 line to do what you suggested get the most value on the dog. And I am not going to feel comfortable putting the streak on the line without knowing the home plate umpire so at this point that is almost at the top of my list of criteria
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2017 - 9:51 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    That is a very interesting question  because covers uses a $0.20 line and in Vegas I can even obtain a $0.05 line  mostly 10 but if I go far enough I can find the five also  the covers over unders lined may give me an opportunity to get a line a half run different. A situation like that  would either allow me to not lose the Hedge bet  and win the contest play  or  cash the Hedge bet while still having the contest play alive after A PUSH. so I'll be using my normal handicapping strategies but if it comes down to a choice where I feel equal about both then I'll be either looking for an over-under with a line difference or a way I can exploit  the 20 centline versus the $0.05 line to do what you suggested get the most value on the dog. And I am not going to feel comfortable putting the streak on the line without knowing the home plate umpire so at this point that is almost at the top of my list of criteria


    You are in a great situation take advantage of it and best of luck on whatever you decide.
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame2444:

    That is a very interesting question  because covers uses a $0.20 line and in Vegas I can even obtain a $0.05 line  mostly 10 but if I go far enough I can find the five also  the covers over unders lined may give me an opportunity to get a line a half run different. A situation like that  would either allow me to not lose the Hedge bet  and win the contest play  or  cash the Hedge bet while still having the contest play alive after A PUSH. so I'll be using my normal handicapping strategies but if it comes down to a choice where I feel equal about both then I'll be either looking for an over-under with a line difference or a way I can exploit  the 20 centline versus the $0.05 line to do what you suggested get the most value on the dog. And I am not going to feel comfortable putting the streak on the line without knowing the home plate umpire so at this point that is almost at the top of my list of criteria


    You are in a great situation take advantage of it and best of luck on whatever you decide.
     
    AkEy
    AkEy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 403
    Posted: Jun. 19, 2017 - 11:33 PM ET #19

    is it true that vegas is the only place a bettor can hedge a bet?   


    Reply
    is it true that vegas is the only place a bettor can hedge a bet?   


     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:06 AM ET #20

    No that is not true at all before I move to Las Vegas I used to like to set up my online parlays with the final game  starting after the others would all be completed for example three or four 12:30 Pacific Time college football games with the last game on the parlay ticket being a 5 p.m. ABC or ESPN Showdown or even better a late west coast game
    Reply
    No that is not true at all before I move to Las Vegas I used to like to set up my online parlays with the final game  starting after the others would all be completed for example three or four 12:30 Pacific Time college football games with the last game on the parlay ticket being a 5 p.m. ABC or ESPN Showdown or even better a late west coast game
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:08 AM ET #21

    And if they start times didn't coincide exactly the way I wanted I would still  have to have a chance to bet the second-half to hedge the action  however one waiting to the second half to hedge you are never guaranteed to be in a position where you can hedge so the ideal scenario was to be able to hedge before the last game on the ticket came in so the covers contest  provides that built-in for me already I only being able to put in one play for the day and having up to a week to put in your next play it gives you plenty of time  to be able to consider your game and your hedge
    Reply
    And if they start times didn't coincide exactly the way I wanted I would still  have to have a chance to bet the second-half to hedge the action  however one waiting to the second half to hedge you are never guaranteed to be in a position where you can hedge so the ideal scenario was to be able to hedge before the last game on the ticket came in so the covers contest  provides that built-in for me already I only being able to put in one play for the day and having up to a week to put in your next play it gives you plenty of time  to be able to consider your game and your hedge
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:12 AM ET #22

    And offshore online sportsbooks were the first to offer the in-game wagering which provide you multiple scenarios to put yourself in an unbelievable and sometimes guaranteed close to guaranteed to winning both your bets your original bet and your hedge bet one of the first places that I used to bet with many many years ago was called the World Sports Exchange the letters w sex I was particularly intrigued by that site because they offered live golf odds during the tournament and it was set up sort of like a stock scenario hence the Sports Exchange and that you could buy your player to go long or his score to go down if you are betting him to go long or you could short the player and hence be betting that his score would go up  golf being a game of mini mini streaks of a few holes of either very good or very bad scoring the exchange prices would fluctuate greatly based on just a small handful of results in relation to the 72 holes of the tournament and the 265 - 275 Strokes that usually were made by the winner it was at that site and primarily with the golf that I've truly learned the value of live odds hedging opportunities later I believe the head and the owner of that side who was trying to Champion for offshore books  got himself into one of the early legal battles regarding the legality and came to the states to portray his side and I believe he got arrested in did Time in the World Sports Exchange was closed
    Reply
    And offshore online sportsbooks were the first to offer the in-game wagering which provide you multiple scenarios to put yourself in an unbelievable and sometimes guaranteed close to guaranteed to winning both your bets your original bet and your hedge bet one of the first places that I used to bet with many many years ago was called the World Sports Exchange the letters w sex I was particularly intrigued by that site because they offered live golf odds during the tournament and it was set up sort of like a stock scenario hence the Sports Exchange and that you could buy your player to go long or his score to go down if you are betting him to go long or you could short the player and hence be betting that his score would go up  golf being a game of mini mini streaks of a few holes of either very good or very bad scoring the exchange prices would fluctuate greatly based on just a small handful of results in relation to the 72 holes of the tournament and the 265 - 275 Strokes that usually were made by the winner it was at that site and primarily with the golf that I've truly learned the value of live odds hedging opportunities later I believe the head and the owner of that side who was trying to Champion for offshore books  got himself into one of the early legal battles regarding the legality and came to the states to portray his side and I believe he got arrested in did Time in the World Sports Exchange was closed
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:14 AM ET #23

    So as I mentioned above that's when I started incorporating the idea of leaving the last game on my tickets if possible not to sacrifice a bad pic just to do that but if possible to start after the other games were completed and that allowed me and my accounts too feel that it wasn't about luck that I had to be lucky to hit a ticket that only people that are lucky hit tickets that all parlays are for suckers
    Reply
    So as I mentioned above that's when I started incorporating the idea of leaving the last game on my tickets if possible not to sacrifice a bad pic just to do that but if possible to start after the other games were completed and that allowed me and my accounts too feel that it wasn't about luck that I had to be lucky to hit a ticket that only people that are lucky hit tickets that all parlays are for suckers
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:20 AM ET #24

     now back to the Vegas part of your action or your original question was is it true that Vegas is the only place you can head your bet William Hill Sports books here in town number above 25 and they have been the most Progressive for in-game wagering  online places and other Vegas casinos try primarily just to focus on the higher Mark II games but William Hill will have in-game wagering on every NBA game obviously every NFL game at least 25% of the college football card and 90% of the major league baseball card I haven't tracked WNBA but I would be willing to say close to 100% of NBA WNBA games  and very close to 100% of all NHL hockey games so now birchley every sport virtually every game William Hill will make a running line throughout the game well this has been fascinating to see the Dynamics involved and then making an in-game line keep in mind that they are seeing what you are seeing  whereas before a game starts it is just speculation on both sides on what exactly will be seen also keep in mind that a reversal of Fortune or course is just as likely to occur which would be the opposite of what you are seeing so just to make things simple take NFL football for instance and they will make the William Hill will make a line almost after every play some plays they will not make a line on if the potential outcome of that play they feel would really alter the score another words maybe it's fourth and one on the 2-yard line so even though it's Fourth Down the team could get a touchdown a first down so when they make a football line they to stay ahead of what is being seen and  people that would assume a team may score for whatever reason on that possession they automatically assume that the team will score on that possession wow I don't have the math ready right now but I do know that if you take the number of possessions a team had or the league had and divided into the number of times that there was a score include defensive scores as part of that sum to be divided into the number of offensive possessions defensive scores by the offensive opponent not the the same side as that offense I do know that that percentage is far far lower than what they price it in to be
    Reply
     now back to the Vegas part of your action or your original question was is it true that Vegas is the only place you can head your bet William Hill Sports books here in town number above 25 and they have been the most Progressive for in-game wagering  online places and other Vegas casinos try primarily just to focus on the higher Mark II games but William Hill will have in-game wagering on every NBA game obviously every NFL game at least 25% of the college football card and 90% of the major league baseball card I haven't tracked WNBA but I would be willing to say close to 100% of NBA WNBA games  and very close to 100% of all NHL hockey games so now birchley every sport virtually every game William Hill will make a running line throughout the game well this has been fascinating to see the Dynamics involved and then making an in-game line keep in mind that they are seeing what you are seeing  whereas before a game starts it is just speculation on both sides on what exactly will be seen also keep in mind that a reversal of Fortune or course is just as likely to occur which would be the opposite of what you are seeing so just to make things simple take NFL football for instance and they will make the William Hill will make a line almost after every play some plays they will not make a line on if the potential outcome of that play they feel would really alter the score another words maybe it's fourth and one on the 2-yard line so even though it's Fourth Down the team could get a touchdown a first down so when they make a football line they to stay ahead of what is being seen and  people that would assume a team may score for whatever reason on that possession they automatically assume that the team will score on that possession wow I don't have the math ready right now but I do know that if you take the number of possessions a team had or the league had and divided into the number of times that there was a score include defensive scores as part of that sum to be divided into the number of offensive possessions defensive scores by the offensive opponent not the the same side as that offense I do know that that percentage is far far lower than what they price it in to be
     
     
    endgame2444
    endgame2444
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 141
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2017 - 12:24 AM ET #25

    So just to conclude on the pricing that William Hill does on an in-game NFL assume they assume keep in mind the assume the team will score they will price the in-game line three-and-a-half to four and a half points off of what the actual score is. So just to use an example let's say the Giants are playing Dallas the game is in Dallas Dallas started off a three and a half Point favorite before game time the game has been relatively back-and-forth but now we are in the third. 6 minutes to go  Dallas leads by 7 and they have just received the ball on a punt from the Giants what would you at this point in the game make the in-game line?
    Reply
    So just to conclude on the pricing that William Hill does on an in-game NFL assume they assume keep in mind the assume the team will score they will price the in-game line three-and-a-half to four and a half points off of what the actual score is. So just to use an example let's say the Giants are playing Dallas the game is in Dallas Dallas started off a three and a half Point favorite before game time the game has been relatively back-and-forth but now we are in the third. 6 minutes to go  Dallas leads by 7 and they have just received the ball on a punt from the Giants what would you at this point in the game make the in-game line?
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,669
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,023
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,407
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,195
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,212
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008
    • Saturday College 7,872

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.