My mistake, 8 in a row makes you $25,000. 9 in a row makes you $50,000 and 10 in a row makes you $100,000
Serious Streak Survivor Strategies
My mistake, 8 in a row makes you $25,000. 9 in a row makes you $50,000 and 10 in a row makes you $100,000
My mistake, 8 in a row makes you $25,000. 9 in a row makes you $50,000 and 10 in a row makes you $100,000
You're right the strak survivor is free but getting to 20 wins in a row is nearly impossible.
I know I am not the 1st person to think of this idea but how exactly would you go bankrupt? You only lose money when you lose your 1st bet. If you win your 1st bet and keep a streak going you are using the book's money everytime.
You're right the strak survivor is free but getting to 20 wins in a row is nearly impossible.
I know I am not the 1st person to think of this idea but how exactly would you go bankrupt? You only lose money when you lose your 1st bet. If you win your 1st bet and keep a streak going you are using the book's money everytime.
You're right the strak survivor is free but getting to 20 wins in a row is nearly impossible.
I know I am not the 1st person to think of this idea but how exactly would you go bankrupt? You only lose money when you lose your 1st bet. If you win your 1st bet and keep a streak going you are using the book's money everytime.
You're right the strak survivor is free but getting to 20 wins in a row is nearly impossible.
I know I am not the 1st person to think of this idea but how exactly would you go bankrupt? You only lose money when you lose your 1st bet. If you win your 1st bet and keep a streak going you are using the book's money everytime.
just wanted to lend my support to those picking 2nite... I see some rutgers and mempis griz chatter... persnally I like both of those games. im rollin' with michigan state hopin to extend the streak to 9...good luck all
just wanted to lend my support to those picking 2nite... I see some rutgers and mempis griz chatter... persnally I like both of those games. im rollin' with michigan state hopin to extend the streak to 9...good luck all
just wanted to lend my support to those picking 2nite... I see some rutgers and mempis griz chatter... persnally I like both of those games. im rollin' with michigan state hopin to extend the streak to 9...good luck all
Congrats on the W9 dude. Patience is key...check out linemaster, he's is waiting days in between picks....
just wanted to lend my support to those picking 2nite... I see some rutgers and mempis griz chatter... persnally I like both of those games. im rollin' with michigan state hopin to extend the streak to 9...good luck all
Congrats on the W9 dude. Patience is key...check out linemaster, he's is waiting days in between picks....
just wanted to lend my support to those picking 2nite... I see some rutgers and mempis griz chatter... persnally I like both of those games. im rollin' with michigan state hopin to extend the streak to 9...good luck all
just wanted to lend my support to those picking 2nite... I see some rutgers and mempis griz chatter... persnally I like both of those games. im rollin' with michigan state hopin to extend the streak to 9...good luck all
Decided to go with Wisconsin v Michigan over 121... for win 8
Decided to go with Wisconsin v Michigan over 121... for win 8
Decided to go with Wisconsin v Michigan over 121... for win 8
Good luck tdawg... hopefully michigan can get close to 60 points this time... only scored 50 , but it was @ wisky
Decided to go with Wisconsin v Michigan over 121... for win 8
Good luck tdawg... hopefully michigan can get close to 60 points this time... only scored 50 , but it was @ wisky
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,674
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,335
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,501
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,488
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
