MLB Underdog Systems - Anyone want to track this for the season?
I don't have time to do this right now. I can look over the next week or so to see but not sure how to code that so might not be able to do it. I have modified the file to make it so that you can select the casino that you want to see the odds for.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3o_3q8GwdsEb2psU2w3VzQxaVk/edit?usp=sharing
I don't have time to do this right now. I can look over the next week or so to see but not sure how to code that so might not be able to do it. I have modified the file to make it so that you can select the casino that you want to see the odds for.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3o_3q8GwdsEb2psU2w3VzQxaVk/edit?usp=sharing
Is there anyway to get this spreadsheet to update based on overnight lines? I've changed the date field in A44 manually, but the matchups don't get updated correctly the night before.
This isn't very helpful but if you refresh the odds after midnight eastern it brings over the new schedule and odds but have to wait until the morning to get the starting pitchers because of the website I use for the daily lineups.
Is there anyway to get this spreadsheet to update based on overnight lines? I've changed the date field in A44 manually, but the matchups don't get updated correctly the night before.
This isn't very helpful but if you refresh the odds after midnight eastern it brings over the new schedule and odds but have to wait until the morning to get the starting pitchers because of the website I use for the daily lineups.
This isn't very helpful but if you refresh the odds after midnight eastern it brings over the new schedule and odds but have to wait until the morning to get the starting pitchers because of the website I use for the daily lineups.
This isn't very helpful but if you refresh the odds after midnight eastern it brings over the new schedule and odds but have to wait until the morning to get the starting pitchers because of the website I use for the daily lineups.
Anyone know last year's record of the 6 hit system? I can not get the database query to work.
Anyone know last year's record of the 6 hit system? I can not get the database query to work.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3o_3q8GwdsEaG1rV2xJMll0dTA/edit?usp=sharing
This one is working
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3o_3q8GwdsEaG1rV2xJMll0dTA/edit?usp=sharing
This one is working
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3o_3q8GwdsEaG1rV2xJMll0dTA/edit?usp=sharing
This one is working
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3o_3q8GwdsEaG1rV2xJMll0dTA/edit?usp=sharing
This one is working
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,810
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 291
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,299
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,733
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,579
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
