Many of you are playing for 2nd place
60% is impossible when you have to pick rigged behind WNBA, every other game decided by the fkn hook!
Quit your crying...when this thread started you said the winner would be around 65%...I told you it wouldn't be over 60%... amature
60% is impossible when you have to pick rigged behind WNBA, every other game decided by the fkn hook!
Quit your crying...when this thread started you said the winner would be around 65%...I told you it wouldn't be over 60%... amature
Quit your crying...when this thread started you said the winner would be around 65%...I told you it wouldn't be over 60%... amature
Quit your crying...when this thread started you said the winner would be around 65%...I told you it wouldn't be over 60%... amature
I stand corrected, you're right it wasn't you it was the twenty5straight and Yizman characters
I stand corrected, you're right it wasn't you it was the twenty5straight and Yizman characters
I stand corrected, you're right it wasn't you it was the twenty5straight and Yizman characters
Who is the "Yizman character"?
And there is still someone over 60%. You keep bragging and patting yourself on the back while ignoring the facts.
I stand corrected, you're right it wasn't you it was the twenty5straight and Yizman characters
Who is the "Yizman character"?
And there is still someone over 60%. You keep bragging and patting yourself on the back while ignoring the facts.
No I think it was winner over 60% wasn't it. Sure there is bound to be an early drop out or late starter that finishes nowhere near the top that might crack 60 you charicter
Huh? The guy leading the contest is over 60%. But yes, there are others who are not leading who are also over 60%.
No I think it was winner over 60% wasn't it. Sure there is bound to be an early drop out or late starter that finishes nowhere near the top that might crack 60 you charicter
Huh? The guy leading the contest is over 60%. But yes, there are others who are not leading who are also over 60%.
Any final words before you don't post for a while yisman. Wasn't even close in the end. Still only 1. Congrats.
THE SHOW wussed out and refused to take my bet. It's all here in the thread. I offered it several times and he made excuses and wanted to change the terms.
Any final words before you don't post for a while yisman. Wasn't even close in the end. Still only 1. Congrats.
THE SHOW wussed out and refused to take my bet. It's all here in the thread. I offered it several times and he made excuses and wanted to change the terms.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,560
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,061
- Friday 10/02/2026 912
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
- PART DEUX 302
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,914
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,577
- Trump's legacy? 33,915
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,774
- Happening just recently . . . 36,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
