Posted:
#1
Hey everyone, I'm starting up a survivor league for the 2017-18 NHL Season. I know we're about 4 weeks away from tip-off but I wanted a large pot size so I'm starting to recruit from now.
The rules of the game are you pick one team every saturday without repeating a team. If the team you choose loses, you're eliminated (ties count as a win). The last one standing wins. You are allowed more than one entry ($25 per entry).
I will be using leaguesafe to collect and pay money and we'll be using RunYourPool.com for the actual game.
I'm hoping to get the pot size to about $1000. If you're interested in signing up, please follow the following steps:
1) Sign up using the link below https://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm?id=78732&p=survivor
2) Pay using LeagueSafe https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3850977/sports-pools-guy-nhl-survivor
When you sign up, please email me at sportspoolsguy@gmail.com with the following:
1) Your team name on RunYourPool.com 2) Your email you paid with on LeagueSafe
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
Thanks!
The rules of the game are you pick one team every saturday without repeating a team. If the team you choose loses, you're eliminated (ties count as a win). The last one standing wins. You are allowed more than one entry ($25 per entry).
I will be using leaguesafe to collect and pay money and we'll be using RunYourPool.com for the actual game.
I'm hoping to get the pot size to about $1000. If you're interested in signing up, please follow the following steps:
1) Sign up using the link below https://www.runyourpool.com/join/pool_info.cfm?id=78732&p=survivor
2) Pay using LeagueSafe https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3850977/sports-pools-guy-nhl-survivor
When you sign up, please email me at sportspoolsguy@gmail.com with the following:
1) Your team name on RunYourPool.com 2) Your email you paid with on LeagueSafe
If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
Thanks!
