One of the only true journalists left in the United States is Tucker Carlson. Tucker is currently in Russia setting up to interview Vladimir Putin. This could very well be the greatest interview of the last 124 years! I will keep the politics section informed on when the interview drops on X. Let's hope Tucker hit's it 'Out of the Park'!
Tucker and Putin!
One of the only true journalists left in the United States is Tucker Carlson. Tucker is currently in Russia setting up to interview Vladimir Putin. This could very well be the greatest interview of the last 124 years! I will keep the politics section informed on when the interview drops on X. Let's hope Tucker hit's it 'Out of the Park'!
So the purpose of this thread is so you can promote a link to an outside website? If you want to post links to promote your political positions then post in the promotions section. This forum is for discussion, topics, interaction not posting a link for a Tucker Carlson interview.
So the purpose of this thread is so you can promote a link to an outside website? If you want to post links to promote your political positions then post in the promotions section. This forum is for discussion, topics, interaction not posting a link for a Tucker Carlson interview.
@wallstreetcappers
Come on man. You know that is not what it was for. He just posted the link in case anyone wants to check it out. He is not a salesman for them.
I am sure he posted it to discuss what took place in the interview and how would you have "discussion, topics, interaction" without knowing it was coming up and where it could be seen.
@wallstreetcappers
Come on man. You know that is not what it was for. He just posted the link in case anyone wants to check it out. He is not a salesman for them.
I am sure he posted it to discuss what took place in the interview and how would you have "discussion, topics, interaction" without knowing it was coming up and where it could be seen.
What link to what website?
I only see a link to a single POST at another website. Not a link to the website.
That's like everytime I quote a news article or a post on X and include a link to what I am refering to I promoting CNN, or X.
No logic here.
What link to what website?
I only see a link to a single POST at another website. Not a link to the website.
That's like everytime I quote a news article or a post on X and include a link to what I am refering to I promoting CNN, or X.
No logic here.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,430
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,361
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,771
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,828
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,515
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,324
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,316
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
