Jones KOed in Round 1
Its very sad when you see a boxer who wouldn't have undone Jones's Laces in his prime KO him in 1 round. sadly the last thing to go in a prize fighter is his ego..
What Jones was doing at his age going across the world to challenge a hungry fighter in his back yard doing only he knows..
Its very sad when you see a boxer who wouldn't have undone Jones's Laces in his prime KO him in 1 round. sadly the last thing to go in a prize fighter is his ego..
What Jones was doing at his age going across the world to challenge a hungry fighter in his back yard doing only he knows..
also the fucking guy held and hit a lot. didnt matter but still
oh well atleast March 13 is open for Floyd-Manny
also the fucking guy held and hit a lot. didnt matter but still
oh well atleast March 13 is open for Floyd-Manny
Roy Jones wasn't really shit ever except may when he fought James Toney. As I've mentioned before, when someone finds delivery drivers and retired cops as opponets because he doesn't want to face tough competition (Hopkins) to me is a joke.
I know, he stepped up to Heavyweight and won the title. John Ruiz, c'mon. My opinion, RJJ was always overrated.
Roy Jones wasn't really shit ever except may when he fought James Toney. As I've mentioned before, when someone finds delivery drivers and retired cops as opponets because he doesn't want to face tough competition (Hopkins) to me is a joke.
I know, he stepped up to Heavyweight and won the title. John Ruiz, c'mon. My opinion, RJJ was always overrated.
Roy Jones wasn't really shit ever except may when he fought James Toney. As I've mentioned before, when someone finds delivery drivers and retired cops as opponets because he doesn't want to face tough competition (Hopkins) to me is a joke.
I know, he stepped up to Heavyweight and won the title. John Ruiz, c'mon. My opinion, RJJ was always overrated.
He schooled BHop when they were both young and in their primes.
Roy Jones wasn't really shit ever except may when he fought James Toney. As I've mentioned before, when someone finds delivery drivers and retired cops as opponets because he doesn't want to face tough competition (Hopkins) to me is a joke.
I know, he stepped up to Heavyweight and won the title. John Ruiz, c'mon. My opinion, RJJ was always overrated.
He schooled BHop when they were both young and in their primes.
Hopkins was in his prime around 2000. You have to remember he started boxing later due to being in prison.
Since you say Jones "schooled" him (116-112 on all score cards) he shouldn't have had any problem in a rematch. Instead, Coward Jones used the "I already beat him" logic. But how come when Jones gets his ass kicked he wants a rematch? He lost to Montel Griffin (I know he was crushing him but it was a loss) and demanded an immediate rematch. The only time he gave anyone a rematch after winning was against Tarver and that was because some crooked judging because any one who saw that fight knows Jones lost.
It's just my opinion that Jones was a talented fighter that chose to fight cherry picked fights instead of the best of the best. James Toney was his best fight and one he could have possibly lost. All the others he cherry picked where the risk was minimal. If anyone says anything about John Ruiz, just stop, as we all knew that was a joke. Thus why Jones, a light heavy weight was a large favorite.
Hopkins was in his prime around 2000. You have to remember he started boxing later due to being in prison.
Since you say Jones "schooled" him (116-112 on all score cards) he shouldn't have had any problem in a rematch. Instead, Coward Jones used the "I already beat him" logic. But how come when Jones gets his ass kicked he wants a rematch? He lost to Montel Griffin (I know he was crushing him but it was a loss) and demanded an immediate rematch. The only time he gave anyone a rematch after winning was against Tarver and that was because some crooked judging because any one who saw that fight knows Jones lost.
It's just my opinion that Jones was a talented fighter that chose to fight cherry picked fights instead of the best of the best. James Toney was his best fight and one he could have possibly lost. All the others he cherry picked where the risk was minimal. If anyone says anything about John Ruiz, just stop, as we all knew that was a joke. Thus why Jones, a light heavy weight was a large favorite.
wicked if you think RJJ was over rated in his prime you know NOTHI NG about boxing. End of
Perhaps re-read before you hit submit so it makes more sense.
I'm not saying he wasn't a very good fighter, I just don't think he was as great as many that were swinging from his sack in 90's think he was.
Anyways, I'm just not impressed when a boxer avoids better fights in favor of smaller fighters, retired cops, postal workers and delivery drivers.
Perhaps answer this, why did he avoid Dariusz Michalczewski to fight the above mentioned?
As mentioned, his best fight was against James Toney. Looked good, could have been one of the best.
Obviously you don't seem faized by the fact that when he stepped up against competetion like Glen Johnson and Antonio Tarver he got his ass handed to him. And those two guys are average at best.
Heck, after the 3rd Tarver fight, he was gloating how he wasn't scared and how he said he wouldn't get knocked out, yet he ran the whole fight.
I
wicked if you think RJJ was over rated in his prime you know NOTHI NG about boxing. End of
Perhaps re-read before you hit submit so it makes more sense.
I'm not saying he wasn't a very good fighter, I just don't think he was as great as many that were swinging from his sack in 90's think he was.
Anyways, I'm just not impressed when a boxer avoids better fights in favor of smaller fighters, retired cops, postal workers and delivery drivers.
Perhaps answer this, why did he avoid Dariusz Michalczewski to fight the above mentioned?
As mentioned, his best fight was against James Toney. Looked good, could have been one of the best.
Obviously you don't seem faized by the fact that when he stepped up against competetion like Glen Johnson and Antonio Tarver he got his ass handed to him. And those two guys are average at best.
Heck, after the 3rd Tarver fight, he was gloating how he wasn't scared and how he said he wouldn't get knocked out, yet he ran the whole fight.
I
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,440
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,865
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,834
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,520
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,344
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
