• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Top 3 Bowl game plays....

    12 Next Last»
    LETGOPACK1234
    LonghornHoosier
    mjm1012
    spottie2935
    MTFN50
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5654
    Posts: 36
    12 Next Last»
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 4:27 PM ET #1

    Finally time for write-ups on my top 3 plays in the bowls.  I bet these games weeks ago, but am adding some more units.  

    Started off well on the bowl games, but back to just over .500....but these three games are being played 3x the amount of the others.

    Game 1 
       USC -7 5 units (bet on 12/4)
       Adding USC -8 +110 5 units

       I obviously am a huge Big 10 fan, but I do not feel this Penn St team is one of the top 3 teams in the Big Ten.  Yes, they beat OSU, but on multiple lucky fluke plays.  I was at the Michigan game when Michigan absolutely destroyed this team.  The last few games of the season Penn St was chucking it all over the field against smaller/less athletic Big 10 teams.  

     While I do not feel the Pac 12 is good, I do believe USC is one of the best teams in the country.  They have top 5 talent in the country and it took them a few weeks to get going.  USC is loaded in the secondary, and I expect atleast 2-3 INTS...maybe more if they get out to a big lead. 

      It was a great story for Penn St this season...but this is a very bad draw for them.  I do not see this staying within 10 points, and think this could easily be a 14+ win for USC.

    Game 2
       Wisky -7 5units (bet 12/4)
       Adding Wisky -8.5 +100 5 units

      Once again, another team with a great season/story...WMU.  But, that Row Boat is in big trouble here.  The MAC stinks, and WMU ran through that.  I am a huge fan of Davis the WR, and would love to see GB draft him, but other than that, I think this game is huge mismatches all over the field.

      For Wisconsin, they have 3 losses this season, all to top 5 teams.  Starting with their defense, their DLine and Linebackers is going to control this game.  I expect many sacks and a few forced fumbles/INTS.  The only drawback on their defense, which we saw in the Penn St game is small corners that you can throw deep on.  But, I dont believe WMU will have anytime to throw the ball.  

      Moving on to the offense, this can get ugly for WMU.  Wisconsin OLine will outweigh the Dline by about 50-60lbs per player.  I think Wisconsin may rush for 300+ yds this game at about 7-8yds per rush.  I am not a fan of any QB Wisconsin will put out there, but I dont see them having to throw the ball more than 15ish times.  

    Game 3 
      Bama -13 10 units (bet 12/4)
      Adding Bama -13.5 5 units

      I am very surprised to see this line still so low.  I think its to the success of the dogs so far in the bowl games.  I think this game is a mismatch all over the field on both sides of the field.

      Starting with Washington.  Once again, I am not a fan at all of the Pac 12, besides USC.  Yes, Washington put up great numbers in the Pac 12, but they have the worst defenses in the country.  When you watch their games, WR's are catching the ball without a defender within 15yds of them.  Sure, once again they have speed at WR, but so does Bama at corner.  The one thing is they have a month to prepare, and their coach is the king of trick plays.  I truly only believe Washington will score via trick plays, and will not have one 70+ yd drive of multiple plays.  Washington faced a defense similar to that of Bama this year in USC at home, and did nothing. Without multiple trick play TDs, I dont see Washington sniffing 20 points.  

    Bama is well Bama.  They currently have 9 players from their defense projected to be top 4 round draft picks, with 4 going in the first round, maybe 3 in the top 10.  They have a NFL defense out there.  I think they are going to put on an absolute show out there, and shut down this high-powered offense everyone is talking about.  For the offense, it comes down to one thing, Hurts has to protect the ball.  Bama should be able to run very easily on this Washington D, so as long as he doesnt take too many chances against the Washington corners(which are very good)...Bama should win this easily.  Bama will be running the ball 5-6yds per run, which will open up the play fake and QB options.  

    Like I said, without multiple trick play TDs, I dont see this game staying within 21 points.  


    Good luck on the games....cant wait for these good games to begin, because the bowl games so far have been pretty brutal
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Finally time for write-ups on my top 3 plays in the bowls.  I bet these games weeks ago, but am adding some more units.  

    Started off well on the bowl games, but back to just over .500....but these three games are being played 3x the amount of the others.

    Game 1 
       USC -7 5 units (bet on 12/4)
       Adding USC -8 +110 5 units

       I obviously am a huge Big 10 fan, but I do not feel this Penn St team is one of the top 3 teams in the Big Ten.  Yes, they beat OSU, but on multiple lucky fluke plays.  I was at the Michigan game when Michigan absolutely destroyed this team.  The last few games of the season Penn St was chucking it all over the field against smaller/less athletic Big 10 teams.  

     While I do not feel the Pac 12 is good, I do believe USC is one of the best teams in the country.  They have top 5 talent in the country and it took them a few weeks to get going.  USC is loaded in the secondary, and I expect atleast 2-3 INTS...maybe more if they get out to a big lead. 

      It was a great story for Penn St this season...but this is a very bad draw for them.  I do not see this staying within 10 points, and think this could easily be a 14+ win for USC.

    Game 2
       Wisky -7 5units (bet 12/4)
       Adding Wisky -8.5 +100 5 units

      Once again, another team with a great season/story...WMU.  But, that Row Boat is in big trouble here.  The MAC stinks, and WMU ran through that.  I am a huge fan of Davis the WR, and would love to see GB draft him, but other than that, I think this game is huge mismatches all over the field.

      For Wisconsin, they have 3 losses this season, all to top 5 teams.  Starting with their defense, their DLine and Linebackers is going to control this game.  I expect many sacks and a few forced fumbles/INTS.  The only drawback on their defense, which we saw in the Penn St game is small corners that you can throw deep on.  But, I dont believe WMU will have anytime to throw the ball.  

      Moving on to the offense, this can get ugly for WMU.  Wisconsin OLine will outweigh the Dline by about 50-60lbs per player.  I think Wisconsin may rush for 300+ yds this game at about 7-8yds per rush.  I am not a fan of any QB Wisconsin will put out there, but I dont see them having to throw the ball more than 15ish times.  

    Game 3 
      Bama -13 10 units (bet 12/4)
      Adding Bama -13.5 5 units

      I am very surprised to see this line still so low.  I think its to the success of the dogs so far in the bowl games.  I think this game is a mismatch all over the field on both sides of the field.

      Starting with Washington.  Once again, I am not a fan at all of the Pac 12, besides USC.  Yes, Washington put up great numbers in the Pac 12, but they have the worst defenses in the country.  When you watch their games, WR's are catching the ball without a defender within 15yds of them.  Sure, once again they have speed at WR, but so does Bama at corner.  The one thing is they have a month to prepare, and their coach is the king of trick plays.  I truly only believe Washington will score via trick plays, and will not have one 70+ yd drive of multiple plays.  Washington faced a defense similar to that of Bama this year in USC at home, and did nothing. Without multiple trick play TDs, I dont see Washington sniffing 20 points.  

    Bama is well Bama.  They currently have 9 players from their defense projected to be top 4 round draft picks, with 4 going in the first round, maybe 3 in the top 10.  They have a NFL defense out there.  I think they are going to put on an absolute show out there, and shut down this high-powered offense everyone is talking about.  For the offense, it comes down to one thing, Hurts has to protect the ball.  Bama should be able to run very easily on this Washington D, so as long as he doesnt take too many chances against the Washington corners(which are very good)...Bama should win this easily.  Bama will be running the ball 5-6yds per run, which will open up the play fake and QB options.  

    Like I said, without multiple trick play TDs, I dont see this game staying within 21 points.  


    Good luck on the games....cant wait for these good games to begin, because the bowl games so far have been pretty brutal
     
    LonghornHoosier
    LonghornHoosier
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 12303
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 5:15 PM ET #2

    I concur...GL
    LonghornHoosier
    Reply
    I concur...GL
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 5:51 PM ET #3

    You too Longhorn 
    Reply
    You too Longhorn 
     
    mjm1012
    mjm1012
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 41555
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 6:13 PM ET #4

    BOL
    Reply
    BOL
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 1:14 AM ET #5

    MJM 
    Reply
    MJM 
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 5:32 AM ET #6

    2-1 or 3-0

    Those are very solid!
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    2-1 or 3-0

    Those are very solid!
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 8:52 AM ET #7

    Spottie
    Reply
    Spottie
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:04 AM ET #8

    Adding one play today....which is a homer play...so Im not going as big as the other 3.

    Michigan -7.5 +110 7 units

      In my opinion, Michigan is the 2nd best team in the country.  They laid an egg(like most teams do once a year) at Iowa, then dominated OSU at home but were robbed by about 6 awful calls.  

     Could Michigan beat Bama?  Probably not...but I think they would have the best chance of any team.  

      LIke the Pac 12...I have zero respect for the ACC talent level, which FSU struggled in.

      Anytime I watched a FSU game Francois was hit about 15 times, injured twice a game and would end the game barely able to walk.  Now, you face one of the top 3 defenses and maybe the best DLine in football.  I would not be surpirsed to see him not make it out of this game healthy.  

       For Michigan...this game is a disappointment.  They dont belong here.  Most teams wouldnt show up.  But Harbaugh wont allow that to happen.  They have a great team coming back next year with another top 5 recruiting class, along with McCaffreys (spelling?) brother at QB.  Harbaugh will not allow his team to not show up and they will make a statement heading into next season as a top 3 team.  
    Reply
    Adding one play today....which is a homer play...so Im not going as big as the other 3.

    Michigan -7.5 +110 7 units

      In my opinion, Michigan is the 2nd best team in the country.  They laid an egg(like most teams do once a year) at Iowa, then dominated OSU at home but were robbed by about 6 awful calls.  

     Could Michigan beat Bama?  Probably not...but I think they would have the best chance of any team.  

      LIke the Pac 12...I have zero respect for the ACC talent level, which FSU struggled in.

      Anytime I watched a FSU game Francois was hit about 15 times, injured twice a game and would end the game barely able to walk.  Now, you face one of the top 3 defenses and maybe the best DLine in football.  I would not be surpirsed to see him not make it out of this game healthy.  

       For Michigan...this game is a disappointment.  They dont belong here.  Most teams wouldnt show up.  But Harbaugh wont allow that to happen.  They have a great team coming back next year with another top 5 recruiting class, along with McCaffreys (spelling?) brother at QB.  Harbaugh will not allow his team to not show up and they will make a statement heading into next season as a top 3 team.  
     
    MTFN50
    MTFN50
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 2713
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:05 AM ET #9

    Very convincing ,, Liked the Wisky play from jump..but looking at other 2 now ,GOOD Job
    Reply
    Very convincing ,, Liked the Wisky play from jump..but looking at other 2 now ,GOOD Job
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14984
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:23 AM ET #10

    Let me say that I am a Wisconsin fan. That said I believe one thing you may be over looking is the motivation factor.

    Coming into this game with the 8th best offense and an undefeated record is something you really should not ignore.

    I also believe that  if the defense that showed up against Penn St, takes the field on Monday, this will be a game that goes to the wire my friend.
    Funny you should bring up the Penn St matchup with your other play.
    Your right.Penn St should lose this game but in that Championship game they took the Badgers completly out of there game in a rather convincing manner I might add.
    Western Michigan offense is just as good as Penn St.. Maybe better.

    Dont underestimate a very motivated,we belong team  with an undefeated record just because they come from a slightly weaker conference.
    But good luck on you plays and I just hope the Badgers win
    Reply
    Let me say that I am a Wisconsin fan. That said I believe one thing you may be over looking is the motivation factor.

    Coming into this game with the 8th best offense and an undefeated record is something you really should not ignore.

    I also believe that  if the defense that showed up against Penn St, takes the field on Monday, this will be a game that goes to the wire my friend.
    Funny you should bring up the Penn St matchup with your other play.
    Your right.Penn St should lose this game but in that Championship game they took the Badgers completly out of there game in a rather convincing manner I might add.
    Western Michigan offense is just as good as Penn St.. Maybe better.

    Dont underestimate a very motivated,we belong team  with an undefeated record just because they come from a slightly weaker conference.
    But good luck on you plays and I just hope the Badgers win
     
    deanos7
    deanos7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 69
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:24 AM ET #11

    Wow Lets go pack 1234. first of all LETS GO PACK sunday. 2nd I totally agree with all your write ups. I couldnt have said it better. the only thing here is and I want to say I am a Badger fan is that Michigan should role on FSU . I feel Mich matches up against FSU really well. 
    Again Lets Go Pack.!!!!
    Reply
    Wow Lets go pack 1234. first of all LETS GO PACK sunday. 2nd I totally agree with all your write ups. I couldnt have said it better. the only thing here is and I want to say I am a Badger fan is that Michigan should role on FSU . I feel Mich matches up against FSU really well. 
    Again Lets Go Pack.!!!!
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:30 AM ET #12

    MTF 
    Reply
    MTF 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:34 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    Let me say that I am a Wisconsin fan. That said I believe one thing you may be over looking is the motivation factor.

    Coming into this game with the 8th best offense and an undefeated record is something you really should not ignore.

    I also believe that  if the defense that showed up against Penn St, takes the field on Monday, this will be a game that goes to the wire my friend.
    Funny you should bring up the Penn St matchup with your other play.
    Your right.Penn St should lose this game but in that Championship game they took the Badgers completly out of there game in a rather convincing manner I might add.
    Western Michigan offense is just as good as Penn St.. Maybe better.

    Dont underestimate a very motivated,we belong team  with an undefeated record just because they come from a slightly weaker conference.
    But good luck on you plays and I just hope the Badgers win

    I never underestimate the lack of motivation.  However, there are a few teams I would never worry about that with....Michigan and Wisky are at the top of the list.  Those programs just dont allow that to happen.

    I disagree on your opinion of the WMU offense.  Yes, they put up great numbers, but in the MAC....this Dline and Linebackers for Wisky is going to destroy that offensive line.  

    The MAC isnt a slightly weaker conference, it isnt close.  The size is just too much.  I am a bit worried about Wiskys corners and how they looked against PSU, but I just dont think WMU will have anytime to get anything down field.  Plus, I truly believe Wisky wont punt once in this game. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    Let me say that I am a Wisconsin fan. That said I believe one thing you may be over looking is the motivation factor.

    Coming into this game with the 8th best offense and an undefeated record is something you really should not ignore.

    I also believe that  if the defense that showed up against Penn St, takes the field on Monday, this will be a game that goes to the wire my friend.
    Funny you should bring up the Penn St matchup with your other play.
    Your right.Penn St should lose this game but in that Championship game they took the Badgers completly out of there game in a rather convincing manner I might add.
    Western Michigan offense is just as good as Penn St.. Maybe better.

    Dont underestimate a very motivated,we belong team  with an undefeated record just because they come from a slightly weaker conference.
    But good luck on you plays and I just hope the Badgers win

    I never underestimate the lack of motivation.  However, there are a few teams I would never worry about that with....Michigan and Wisky are at the top of the list.  Those programs just dont allow that to happen.

    I disagree on your opinion of the WMU offense.  Yes, they put up great numbers, but in the MAC....this Dline and Linebackers for Wisky is going to destroy that offensive line.  

    The MAC isnt a slightly weaker conference, it isnt close.  The size is just too much.  I am a bit worried about Wiskys corners and how they looked against PSU, but I just dont think WMU will have anytime to get anything down field.  Plus, I truly believe Wisky wont punt once in this game. 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 9:36 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by deanos7:

    Wow Lets go pack 1234. first of all LETS GO PACK sunday. 2nd I totally agree with all your write ups. I couldnt have said it better. the only thing here is and I want to say I am a Badger fan is that Michigan should role on FSU . I feel Mich matches up against FSU really well. 
    Again Lets Go Pack.!!!!



    Yes, most importantly GO Pack Sunday Night
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by deanos7:

    Wow Lets go pack 1234. first of all LETS GO PACK sunday. 2nd I totally agree with all your write ups. I couldnt have said it better. the only thing here is and I want to say I am a Badger fan is that Michigan should role on FSU . I feel Mich matches up against FSU really well. 
    Again Lets Go Pack.!!!!



    Yes, most importantly GO Pack Sunday Night
     
    Metallica2467
    Metallica2467
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 51193
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 10:34 AM ET #15

    BOL this week Pack.
    R.I.P. Legend
    Reply
    BOL this week Pack.
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2016 - 12:00 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Metallica2467:

    BOL this week Pack.


    Thanks you too....hopefully we end the year well 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallica2467:

    BOL this week Pack.


    Thanks you too....hopefully we end the year well 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 6:33 PM ET #17

    Bama Baby!!   I predicted 21+ victory and Wash wouldnt sniff 17 points....

    Bama started at midfield every possession....pathetic showing by their offense, but boy oh boy that defense is amazing....if Bama had any offense they win by 30+


    HUGE WIN  +$1500


    (Still upset over Michigan last night.....thats what you get for betting on your team.....they just didnt show up in the 1st half and it was too late after that)


    Two more big wins coming up....USC and Wisky 
    Reply
    Bama Baby!!   I predicted 21+ victory and Wash wouldnt sniff 17 points....

    Bama started at midfield every possession....pathetic showing by their offense, but boy oh boy that defense is amazing....if Bama had any offense they win by 30+


    HUGE WIN  +$1500


    (Still upset over Michigan last night.....thats what you get for betting on your team.....they just didnt show up in the 1st half and it was too late after that)


    Two more big wins coming up....USC and Wisky 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 6:38 PM ET #18

    Adding 5 units on Clemson ML +110

    I am betting this for a few reasons.  I am a Michigan fan and hate OSU.  I think Watson is a bad matchup for OSU Defense, with WIlliams on the outside.  OSU and the refs robbed Michigan, and Barrett is not very good.  I think Clemson will win this one, possibly by 10+.


    Reply
    Adding 5 units on Clemson ML +110

    I am betting this for a few reasons.  I am a Michigan fan and hate OSU.  I think Watson is a bad matchup for OSU Defense, with WIlliams on the outside.  OSU and the refs robbed Michigan, and Barrett is not very good.  I think Clemson will win this one, possibly by 10+.


     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 9:01 PM ET #19

    Hold that lead Clemson 
    Reply
    Hold that lead Clemson 
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 9:46 PM ET #20

    Atta boy Clemson.....I was on Bama all year to win it all...but this Clemson team can beat them 

    Great day 2-0
    Reply
    Atta boy Clemson.....I was on Bama all year to win it all...but this Clemson team can beat them 

    Great day 2-0
     
    JayJonas
    JayJonas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 9:53 PM ET #21

    Great write up and analysis. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work and posting.
    Reply
    Great write up and analysis. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work and posting.
     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 10:02 PM ET #22

    Good job Pack,and go Pack tomorrow,i think Rogers totally out plays Stafford tomorrow.
    Reply
    Good job Pack,and go Pack tomorrow,i think Rogers totally out plays Stafford tomorrow.
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 10:26 PM ET #23

    Jay

    MrWhat....Cant wait for tomorrow night...just got to get into the playoffs and anything can happen!  
    Reply
    Jay

    MrWhat....Cant wait for tomorrow night...just got to get into the playoffs and anything can happen!  
     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 11:00 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

    Jay

    MrWhat....Cant wait for tomorrow night...just got to get into the playoffs and anything can happen!  
    As long as the Pack has Rogers on their team,your right anything can happen,and this is coming from a Chicago resident.Go Pack.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

    Jay

    MrWhat....Cant wait for tomorrow night...just got to get into the playoffs and anything can happen!  
    As long as the Pack has Rogers on their team,your right anything can happen,and this is coming from a Chicago resident.Go Pack.
     
     
    LETGOPACK1234
    LETGOPACK1234
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 12243
    Posted: Dec. 31, 2016 - 11:01 PM ET #25

    Mich....thats what you get for betting on your team
    Bama 
    Clemson 


    Write-up for Championship game will be coming soon....I will be taking Clemson and the points with a sprinkle on the ML 


    Need big wins from Wisky and USC to start 2017 off with a bang
    Reply
    Mich....thats what you get for betting on your team
    Bama 
    Clemson 


    Write-up for Championship game will be coming soon....I will be taking Clemson and the points with a sprinkle on the ML 


    Need big wins from Wisky and USC to start 2017 off with a bang
    All Forums | College Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,276
    • PART DEUX 192
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,799
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,134
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,625
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,725

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.