• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | King of Covers

    KScapping write ups and plays archived #2

    «First Previous 343536 ... 394041 Next Last»
    Vuabip00
    senddddit22
    ILPRATO
    fupm
    Mcmanus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 152439
    Posts: 1006
    «First Previous 343536 ... 394041 Next Last»
     
    Vuabip00
    Vuabip00
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 463
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 3:28 AM ET #826

    Quote Originally Posted by Sareesataka:

    I've been lurking on this thread since it started, and I haven't seen a more polarizing thread during my time on covers. I truly didn't know what to make of it. People whom I thought were of a decent sort, started hating on KS, when only a few short weeks ago, they were singing his praises. If this thread has taught me anything, it's that many here only value you as long as you keep picking winners. Right, wrong, or indifferent, it's a little disillusioning because the comraderie on this forum, while seemingly genuine (for the most part), can lull you into a false sense of belonging. But go on a cold streak, these same people can turn on a dime and roast you over the coals. That is part of the life of a covers capper I suppose.

    But the contest is basically over if ILPRATO's final numbers are correct. Congratulations, ILPRATO! It was a fun ride and hopefully KS chooses to remain on covers. It was very gentlemanly of ILPRATO to give KS the pass because KS is obviously a student of the game. He has been very generous in sharing his knowledge. I've been on covers a little over a year and I've seen some great cappers driven away by the crap. I think these threads would be a poorer place without KS's presence.

    Anyways, Happy New Year to everyone

    Totally agree ... Hope KS gonna stay back... we all need to get together  and working on a better pick... Is it the reason why we are here right... GL and Happy Holiday to all 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareesataka:

    I've been lurking on this thread since it started, and I haven't seen a more polarizing thread during my time on covers. I truly didn't know what to make of it. People whom I thought were of a decent sort, started hating on KS, when only a few short weeks ago, they were singing his praises. If this thread has taught me anything, it's that many here only value you as long as you keep picking winners. Right, wrong, or indifferent, it's a little disillusioning because the comraderie on this forum, while seemingly genuine (for the most part), can lull you into a false sense of belonging. But go on a cold streak, these same people can turn on a dime and roast you over the coals. That is part of the life of a covers capper I suppose.

    But the contest is basically over if ILPRATO's final numbers are correct. Congratulations, ILPRATO! It was a fun ride and hopefully KS chooses to remain on covers. It was very gentlemanly of ILPRATO to give KS the pass because KS is obviously a student of the game. He has been very generous in sharing his knowledge. I've been on covers a little over a year and I've seen some great cappers driven away by the crap. I think these threads would be a poorer place without KS's presence.

    Anyways, Happy New Year to everyone

    Totally agree ... Hope KS gonna stay back... we all need to get together  and working on a better pick... Is it the reason why we are here right... GL and Happy Holiday to all 
     
    senddddit22
    senddddit22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 229
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 6:48 AM ET #827

    Hope you continue to post KS, u been quiet today
    best wishes KS!
    Reply
    Hope you continue to post KS, u been quiet today
    best wishes KS!
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 7:54 AM ET #828

    post from KS on 12/31

    Today he has florida -2 and oklahoma st -4



    Reply
    post from KS on 12/31

    Today he has florida -2 and oklahoma st -4



     
    fupm
    fupm
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 8:52 AM ET #829

    KS is a gentleman and he probably will continue to post...this is a marathon and not a sprint!

    CONGRATULATIONS ILPRATO! 

    Good luck today!

    FUPM

    Reply

    KS is a gentleman and he probably will continue to post...this is a marathon and not a sprint!

    CONGRATULATIONS ILPRATO! 

    Good luck today!

    FUPM

     
    fupm
    fupm
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 9:19 AM ET #830

    ILPRATO what do you have for us today? 

    Let's put the smackdown on our locals!

    FUPM

    Reply

    ILPRATO what do you have for us today? 

    Let's put the smackdown on our locals!

    FUPM

     
    Mcmanus
    Mcmanus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 7300
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 10:15 AM ET #831

    Good Luck to both KS and ILPRATO ..and of course Happy New year to all 
    Reply
    Good Luck to both KS and ILPRATO ..and of course Happy New year to all 
     
    fupm
    fupm
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 10:28 AM ET #832

    houston and under!
    Reply
    houston and under!
     
    inthetank
    inthetank
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1193
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 10:42 AM ET #833

    Hey ILprato!!....Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on a job well done....Additionally, you displayed good sportsmanship throughout....That's "class!"....In the entire process, the bottom line becomes, as you suggest, that nobody can consistently pick in the 70% range over an extended period of time....By the way, thanks, as I cashed on your pro picks yesterday!!!!!!....Lastly, I believe you should use up your 30 picks here, or post in the forum, your  bowl picks....I and many others would certainly appreciate it....Thanks my main man!....Continued success!!
    Reply
    Hey ILprato!!....Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on a job well done....Additionally, you displayed good sportsmanship throughout....That's "class!"....In the entire process, the bottom line becomes, as you suggest, that nobody can consistently pick in the 70% range over an extended period of time....By the way, thanks, as I cashed on your pro picks yesterday!!!!!!....Lastly, I believe you should use up your 30 picks here, or post in the forum, your  bowl picks....I and many others would certainly appreciate it....Thanks my main man!....Continued success!!
     
    fupm
    fupm
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 10:45 AM ET #834

    good idea tanker!  post them sum bitches right here!

    we be illin'

    Reply

    good idea tanker!  post them sum bitches right here!

    we be illin'

     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 11:05 AM ET #835

    Quote Originally Posted by inthetank:

    Hey ILprato!!....Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on a job well done....Additionally, you displayed good sportsmanship throughout....That's "class!"....In the entire process, the bottom line becomes, as you suggest, that nobody can consistently pick in the 70% range over an extended period of time....By the way, thanks, as I cashed on your pro picks yesterday!!!!!!....Lastly, I believe you should use up your 30 picks here, or post in the forum, your  bowl picks....I and many others would certainly appreciate it....Thanks my main man!....Continued success!!

    Thanks !!! totally agree!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by inthetank:

    Hey ILprato!!....Let me be one of the first to congratulate you on a job well done....Additionally, you displayed good sportsmanship throughout....That's "class!"....In the entire process, the bottom line becomes, as you suggest, that nobody can consistently pick in the 70% range over an extended period of time....By the way, thanks, as I cashed on your pro picks yesterday!!!!!!....Lastly, I believe you should use up your 30 picks here, or post in the forum, your  bowl picks....I and many others would certainly appreciate it....Thanks my main man!....Continued success!!

    Thanks !!! totally agree!
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 11:12 AM ET #836

    Once again don't go crazy on any bet I just think there is some value here.

    I will be playing

    Florida-2.5  -wont count toward my record since KS picked it already and those were the rules-

    Nebraska +2.5

    Reply
    Once again don't go crazy on any bet I just think there is some value here.

    I will be playing

    Florida-2.5  -wont count toward my record since KS picked it already and those were the rules-

    Nebraska +2.5

     
    poolman11
    poolman11
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 16326
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 11:44 AM ET #837

    im on huskers but i should know better then to fade mr.ilprato but i have the buckeyes mostly because im from ohio lol!!!!!

     

    Reply

    im on huskers but i should know better then to fade mr.ilprato but i have the buckeyes mostly because im from ohio lol!!!!!

     

     
    fupm
    fupm
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 11:53 AM ET #838

    not today ILPRATO!

    Reply

    not today ILPRATO!

     
    Bobcat36
    Bobcat36
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1531
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 3:29 PM ET #839

    What a read.

    Nessa is not a woman. Not a chance in hell.

    My hunch is that ILPRATO and KScapping are either the same person or friends IRL.

    When ILPRATO goes tout, I guess we'll know......


    Reply
    What a read.

    Nessa is not a woman. Not a chance in hell.

    My hunch is that ILPRATO and KScapping are either the same person or friends IRL.

    When ILPRATO goes tout, I guess we'll know......


     
    fupm
    fupm
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 4:15 PM ET #840

    Splittin wood!
    Reply
    Splittin wood!
     
    ethanhiiep
    ethanhiiep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 4:33 PM ET #841

    Ks and Rato what is your take on the Rose Bowl?
    Reply
    Ks and Rato what is your take on the Rose Bowl?
     
    KScapping
    KScapping
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3207
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 4:49 PM ET #842

    Sorry gentlemen...have not been on, or caught up on the thread...Not sure if this is duplicating ILPROTO or not...but posting it (if it is duplicated, it will not count, ..obviously)

    WISKY +4
    WISKY/OREGON UNDER 74
    Reply
    Sorry gentlemen...have not been on, or caught up on the thread...Not sure if this is duplicating ILPROTO or not...but posting it (if it is duplicated, it will not count, ..obviously)

    WISKY +4
    WISKY/OREGON UNDER 74
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 5:42 PM ET #843

    Quote Originally Posted by KScapping:

    Sorry gentlemen...have not been on, or caught up on the thread...Not sure if this is duplicating ILPROTO or not...but posting it (if it is duplicated, it will not count, ..obviously)

    WISKY +4
    WISKY/OREGON UNDER 74

    your good
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KScapping:

    Sorry gentlemen...have not been on, or caught up on the thread...Not sure if this is duplicating ILPROTO or not...but posting it (if it is duplicated, it will not count, ..obviously)

    WISKY +4
    WISKY/OREGON UNDER 74

    your good
     
    PropKing82
    PropKing82
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1614
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 5:42 PM ET #844

    ILPROTO AND KSCAPPING, 1st off  I wanna start off by saying THANK YOU.  I don't usually talk about money on Covers, so this is a first for me.  I started with $1,800 bucks in my bankroll when I started following KS a few weeks before this contest between both of you started, and tailing KS shot my bankroll up to $11,600.  Once this contest started I went down to $7,700 bucks, and started tailing ILPROTO.  My bankroll is now around $14k.  I don't want this to end.  If both of you accept a rematch of the same contest that both of you can pick the same games if you want to.  I will offer $1,500 to IPROTO, or $1,000 to KS if either one of you exceed 59% on your plays for 40 plays, with a $1,500 bonus to the winner no matter what the percentage is.  

    I would gladly pay this prize, and I really hope both of you would accept this challenge and offer. We can set it up in which way possible to show you that I am 100% legit and accountable for my offer. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
    Reply
    ILPROTO AND KSCAPPING, 1st off  I wanna start off by saying THANK YOU.  I don't usually talk about money on Covers, so this is a first for me.  I started with $1,800 bucks in my bankroll when I started following KS a few weeks before this contest between both of you started, and tailing KS shot my bankroll up to $11,600.  Once this contest started I went down to $7,700 bucks, and started tailing ILPROTO.  My bankroll is now around $14k.  I don't want this to end.  If both of you accept a rematch of the same contest that both of you can pick the same games if you want to.  I will offer $1,500 to IPROTO, or $1,000 to KS if either one of you exceed 59% on your plays for 40 plays, with a $1,500 bonus to the winner no matter what the percentage is.  

    I would gladly pay this prize, and I really hope both of you would accept this challenge and offer. We can set it up in which way possible to show you that I am 100% legit and accountable for my offer. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 6:06 PM ET #845

    Quote Originally Posted by PropKing82:

    ILPROTO AND KSCAPPING, 1st off  I wanna start off by saying THANK YOU.  I don't usually talk about money on Covers, so this is a first for me.  I started with $1,800 bucks in my bankroll when I started following KS a few weeks before this contest between both of you started, and tailing KS shot my bankroll up to $11,600.  Once this contest started I went down to $7,700 bucks, and started tailing ILPROTO.  My bankroll is now around $14k.  I don't want this to end.  If both of you accept a rematch of the same contest that both of you can pick the same games if you want to.  I will offer $1,500 to IPROTO, or $1,000 to KS if either one of you exceed 59% on your plays for 40 plays, with a $1,500 bonus to the winner no matter what the percentage is.  

    I would gladly pay this prize, and I really hope both of you would accept this challenge and offer. We can set it up in which way possible to show you that I am 100% legit and accountable for my offer. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.


    wow- moderators should be here in about 10 seconds.

    maybe a pm bro-
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PropKing82:

    ILPROTO AND KSCAPPING, 1st off  I wanna start off by saying THANK YOU.  I don't usually talk about money on Covers, so this is a first for me.  I started with $1,800 bucks in my bankroll when I started following KS a few weeks before this contest between both of you started, and tailing KS shot my bankroll up to $11,600.  Once this contest started I went down to $7,700 bucks, and started tailing ILPROTO.  My bankroll is now around $14k.  I don't want this to end.  If both of you accept a rematch of the same contest that both of you can pick the same games if you want to.  I will offer $1,500 to IPROTO, or $1,000 to KS if either one of you exceed 59% on your plays for 40 plays, with a $1,500 bonus to the winner no matter what the percentage is.  

    I would gladly pay this prize, and I really hope both of you would accept this challenge and offer. We can set it up in which way possible to show you that I am 100% legit and accountable for my offer. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.


    wow- moderators should be here in about 10 seconds.

    maybe a pm bro-
     
    PropKing82
    PropKing82
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1614
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 6:17 PM ET #846

    Moderators for what? I just want this contest to continue. It's helped me make money, so let's keep it going.
    Reply
    Moderators for what? I just want this contest to continue. It's helped me make money, so let's keep it going.
     
    YieldSread
    YieldSread
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 6:52 PM ET #847

    Great contest- thanks for the information and I wish you both continued sucess.
    Reply
    Great contest- thanks for the information and I wish you both continued sucess.
     
    fupm
    fupm
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 6:54 PM ET #848

    I will throw in $250 towards the winners pot if either are over 65% after 20 plays!  

    KS we are calling you out!  Man up!  It's a new day!

    FUPM

    I will deposit the cash by PayPal and it will be confirmed and verified into another PayPal account of the winners choice!

    Reply

    I will throw in $250 towards the winners pot if either are over 65% after 20 plays!  

    KS we are calling you out!  Man up!  It's a new day!

    FUPM

    I will deposit the cash by PayPal and it will be confirmed and verified into another PayPal account of the winners choice!

     
    YieldSread
    YieldSread
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 124
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 6:55 PM ET #849

    Quote Originally Posted by PropKing82:

    ILPROTO AND KSCAPPING, 1st off  I wanna start off by saying THANK YOU.  I don't usually talk about money on Covers, so this is a first for me.  I started with $1,800 bucks in my bankroll when I started following KS a few weeks before this contest between both of you started, and tailing KS shot my bankroll up to $11,600.  Once this contest started I went down to $7,700 bucks, and started tailing ILPROTO.  My bankroll is now around $14k.  I don't want this to end.  If both of you accept a rematch of the same contest that both of you can pick the same games if you want to.  I will offer $1,500 to IPROTO, or $1,000 to KS if either one of you exceed 59% on your plays for 40 plays, with a $1,500 bonus to the winner no matter what the percentage is.  

    I would gladly pay this prize, and I really hope both of you would accept this challenge and offer. We can set it up in which way possible to show you that I am 100% legit and accountable for my offer. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

    Wow big swing in your bankroll balances at different times in the last couple months. how do you determine your bet sizes?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PropKing82:

    ILPROTO AND KSCAPPING, 1st off  I wanna start off by saying THANK YOU.  I don't usually talk about money on Covers, so this is a first for me.  I started with $1,800 bucks in my bankroll when I started following KS a few weeks before this contest between both of you started, and tailing KS shot my bankroll up to $11,600.  Once this contest started I went down to $7,700 bucks, and started tailing ILPROTO.  My bankroll is now around $14k.  I don't want this to end.  If both of you accept a rematch of the same contest that both of you can pick the same games if you want to.  I will offer $1,500 to IPROTO, or $1,000 to KS if either one of you exceed 59% on your plays for 40 plays, with a $1,500 bonus to the winner no matter what the percentage is.  

    I would gladly pay this prize, and I really hope both of you would accept this challenge and offer. We can set it up in which way possible to show you that I am 100% legit and accountable for my offer. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

    Wow big swing in your bankroll balances at different times in the last couple months. how do you determine your bet sizes?
     
     
    senddddit22
    senddddit22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 229
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2012 - 7:51 PM ET #850

    any thoughts on ok city/ stanford game ilprato?

    Reply
    any thoughts on ok city/ stanford game ilprato?

    All Forums | King of Covers
    «First Previous 343536 ... 394041 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,246
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 201
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,990
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,097
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,552
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,111
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,907
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.