• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    WestGate Questions

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Peters821
    sports_Network
    Bling
    DrRenob
    BIGfnPOO
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11756
    Posts: 79
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Peters821
    Peters821
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2016 - 5:23 PM ET #26

    I received chips instead of cash.  They were sportsbook chips.  
    Reply
    I received chips instead of cash.  They were sportsbook chips.  
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 3:31 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Peters821:

    I received chips instead of cash.  They were sportsbook chips.  
    Sorry Pal, you're cleary a troll of 'delusional dis-placement' to Covers//Las Vegas Forum. Understand something; you may not be aware of based on your immature character, but their are many readers who have made wagers at LV SportBooks for years on end, local players who go daily, and I can assure you, "sportsbook chips" do not exist" nor have they EVER existed at any sportsbook in the state of Nevada,...your lying, trying to draw attention to yourself as a troll, and entertaing the forum with your comical ignorance aka: "They were sportsbook chips"

    you clearly have NEVER been in a LV sportsbook in your putrid lifetime..

    now go somewhere else and play, or get an alias and start over again from scratch..for the hell of it, I just looked at your 22 other post before you entered this thread, and I must say, they where all as dumb as your commentary in this thread.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Peters821:

    I received chips instead of cash.  They were sportsbook chips.  
    Sorry Pal, you're cleary a troll of 'delusional dis-placement' to Covers//Las Vegas Forum. Understand something; you may not be aware of based on your immature character, but their are many readers who have made wagers at LV SportBooks for years on end, local players who go daily, and I can assure you, "sportsbook chips" do not exist" nor have they EVER existed at any sportsbook in the state of Nevada,...your lying, trying to draw attention to yourself as a troll, and entertaing the forum with your comical ignorance aka: "They were sportsbook chips"

    you clearly have NEVER been in a LV sportsbook in your putrid lifetime..

    now go somewhere else and play, or get an alias and start over again from scratch..for the hell of it, I just looked at your 22 other post before you entered this thread, and I must say, they where all as dumb as your commentary in this thread.

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 3:47 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    see you (real) fella's later when something of constructive information is in discussion. this has gotten just to damn stupid (trying to explain anything to an imbecile & a Troll)
    really
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    see you (real) fella's later when something of constructive information is in discussion. this has gotten just to damn stupid (trying to explain anything to an imbecile & a Troll)
    really
     
    Peters821
    Peters821
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2016 - 6:09 PM ET #29

    Have you asked the sportsbook?  I will be in Vegas at the end of the month, which sportsbook do you want to meet at?  Harrahs?  Mirage?  Caesars?
    Reply
    Have you asked the sportsbook?  I will be in Vegas at the end of the month, which sportsbook do you want to meet at?  Harrahs?  Mirage?  Caesars?
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 4:14 AM ET #30

    you must be retarded....
    Reply
    you must be retarded....
     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 10:59 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Well Jack, In January at the Mirage,there was a full slate of boxing at the casino but they were not televised,not even to the book and they weren't televised anywhere else.There were a couple tomato-cans booked to round out a lenghty card and the odds were in the -400 range.I went to the window and bet 9500 on the fav. and I could not have been in my seat more then 3min. when the final was flashed on the board- 1st round KO.I went to the sports cage and the young lady asked if I'd like chips or cash (approx.12,000).I took the chips,bet another fight 20 minutes later in chips and was paid in chips when it won.I was paid twice in chips, so Jack(if that is your name) doesn't know shittt about payoffs and has no problems telling lies about Uber in LasVegas and you still haven't replied to any questions about if you've ever taken anybody for a 'ride' in your cab. 
    Yeah,a Las Vegas Cabbie-he's the trustworthy type..
    You lost me at tomato cans
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    Well Jack, In January at the Mirage,there was a full slate of boxing at the casino but they were not televised,not even to the book and they weren't televised anywhere else.There were a couple tomato-cans booked to round out a lenghty card and the odds were in the -400 range.I went to the window and bet 9500 on the fav. and I could not have been in my seat more then 3min. when the final was flashed on the board- 1st round KO.I went to the sports cage and the young lady asked if I'd like chips or cash (approx.12,000).I took the chips,bet another fight 20 minutes later in chips and was paid in chips when it won.I was paid twice in chips, so Jack(if that is your name) doesn't know shittt about payoffs and has no problems telling lies about Uber in LasVegas and you still haven't replied to any questions about if you've ever taken anybody for a 'ride' in your cab. 
    Yeah,a Las Vegas Cabbie-he's the trustworthy type..
    You lost me at tomato cans
     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Sep. 11, 2016 - 11:02 AM ET #32

    In all my visits to Vegas (over 40) and all the trips I have been up to the sportsbook cage, I have never once seen anybody being paid in chips.  Always cash.  I am not saying it is true, but if it is it is very rare. 
    Reply
    In all my visits to Vegas (over 40) and all the trips I have been up to the sportsbook cage, I have never once seen anybody being paid in chips.  Always cash.  I am not saying it is true, but if it is it is very rare. 
     
    DrRenob
    DrRenob
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 502
    Posted: Sep. 12, 2016 - 3:50 AM ET #33

    and it's title 31
    Reply
    and it's title 31
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 3:53 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    BTW

    All sportbooks in LV do take 'chips' (as long as they're from the same Casino) to place bets, NO SportsBook in LV Paysout in 'chips' (cash only) even if you made your wager in chips, you're not going to get chips back in winnings, and that's a fact jack

    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    BTW

    All sportbooks in LV do take 'chips' (as long as they're from the same Casino) to place bets, NO SportsBook in LV Paysout in 'chips' (cash only) even if you made your wager in chips, you're not going to get chips back in winnings, and that's a fact jack

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2016 - 4:38 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by Bling:

    You lost me at tomato cans
    That remark wasn't funny the last 3 times you used it and all it implies is that you are illiterate and a tool.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling:

    You lost me at tomato cans
    That remark wasn't funny the last 3 times you used it and all it implies is that you are illiterate and a tool.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2016 - 4:45 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Bling:

    In all my visits to Vegas (over 40) and all the trips I have been up to the sportsbook cage, I have never once seen anybody being paid in chips.  Always cash.  I am not saying it is true, but if it is it is very rare. 
    Let me guess......In ALL the many times you have been to a LasVegas Sportsbook and all the time you've spent lurking and taking up Oxygen for real customers,How many times have you BET $10k and had occasion to collect $10k and then make a request to have it paid however you damn- well please?? I'm guessing very,very few.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling:

    In all my visits to Vegas (over 40) and all the trips I have been up to the sportsbook cage, I have never once seen anybody being paid in chips.  Always cash.  I am not saying it is true, but if it is it is very rare. 
    Let me guess......In ALL the many times you have been to a LasVegas Sportsbook and all the time you've spent lurking and taking up Oxygen for real customers,How many times have you BET $10k and had occasion to collect $10k and then make a request to have it paid however you damn- well please?? I'm guessing very,very few.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2016 - 5:35 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    see you (real) fella's later when something of constructive information is in discussion. this has gotten just to damn stupid (trying to explain anything to an imbecile & a Troll)
    DrRob is right,36 and 31 are different items.
    I've been in Boston for a week but CrazyCabbie(sp_Net)has been really feeling his onions because he's in the "business" and needs to set the trolls and imbeciles in their place.
    To the main point of contention,the existence of race/sportsbook chips and how no-one can receive them in payment of a wager and for that matter no-one can receive any chips in payment of a wager.
    Firstly, sports_Network (s-n) proposes that anyone who wants to learn the real lowdown on this matter should just call any sportsbook and get the (real) skinny.Wrong advice!! It is impossible to call a vegas sportsbook (direct or-switchboard ) from anywhere except Nev.
    I was informed in 1991 while making a payment of a wager that I could avoid having to sign the C-TRAC form if I used chips in placing and making payment.This was at the Mirage and was in January when the Banking Act of 1990 was just coming into effect.
    Since I can't make a phone call today to verify this fact,I went to a trusted website( Vegas.com) which lists every sportsbook in LasVegas and explains how each operates and how they do business.
    Under Mirage Sportsbook-Payment Options:Cash,Race and Sportsbook Chips,Wire Transfer.
    sports_Network's favorite book,Westgate Sportsbook-Payment Options:Cash,Casino Chips,Race and Sportsbook vouchers.

    Southpoint,Caesars,Wynn,Rio,and Bellagio all have a payment option of Casino Chips or Race and Sports chips or both.
    RedRocks,Palms,and Plaza have a Cash Only option.

    Foregoing this Real website,(Vegas.com)and maybe the "lies" they post
    sports_Network's contention that no sportsbook pays in chips and Race and Sportsbook chips don't exist would seem to fly in the face of the numerous people who have actually been in a Sportsbook and made Real Bets and have had the choice of taking Real Payments of those bets.
    I'll repeat;Loud in a Crowd,different people,same sickness.
     
    I think you owe me an apology.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    see you (real) fella's later when something of constructive information is in discussion. this has gotten just to damn stupid (trying to explain anything to an imbecile & a Troll)
    DrRob is right,36 and 31 are different items.
    I've been in Boston for a week but CrazyCabbie(sp_Net)has been really feeling his onions because he's in the "business" and needs to set the trolls and imbeciles in their place.
    To the main point of contention,the existence of race/sportsbook chips and how no-one can receive them in payment of a wager and for that matter no-one can receive any chips in payment of a wager.
    Firstly, sports_Network (s-n) proposes that anyone who wants to learn the real lowdown on this matter should just call any sportsbook and get the (real) skinny.Wrong advice!! It is impossible to call a vegas sportsbook (direct or-switchboard ) from anywhere except Nev.
    I was informed in 1991 while making a payment of a wager that I could avoid having to sign the C-TRAC form if I used chips in placing and making payment.This was at the Mirage and was in January when the Banking Act of 1990 was just coming into effect.
    Since I can't make a phone call today to verify this fact,I went to a trusted website( Vegas.com) which lists every sportsbook in LasVegas and explains how each operates and how they do business.
    Under Mirage Sportsbook-Payment Options:Cash,Race and Sportsbook Chips,Wire Transfer.
    sports_Network's favorite book,Westgate Sportsbook-Payment Options:Cash,Casino Chips,Race and Sportsbook vouchers.

    Southpoint,Caesars,Wynn,Rio,and Bellagio all have a payment option of Casino Chips or Race and Sports chips or both.
    RedRocks,Palms,and Plaza have a Cash Only option.

    Foregoing this Real website,(Vegas.com)and maybe the "lies" they post
    sports_Network's contention that no sportsbook pays in chips and Race and Sportsbook chips don't exist would seem to fly in the face of the numerous people who have actually been in a Sportsbook and made Real Bets and have had the choice of taking Real Payments of those bets.
    I'll repeat;Loud in a Crowd,different people,same sickness.
     
    I think you owe me an apology.



     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2016 - 4:23 AM ET #38

    Les, You are misinformed regarding Who Sports_Network is and what he does for a living.

    Lets put it this way
    If you want to place a wager that is about to start but odds have been taken off the board.

    the ticket writer has to get permission from the sports_Network Director 
    Catch my drift.
    Reply
    Les, You are misinformed regarding Who Sports_Network is and what he does for a living.

    Lets put it this way
    If you want to place a wager that is about to start but odds have been taken off the board.

    the ticket writer has to get permission from the sports_Network Director 
    Catch my drift.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2016 - 4:32 PM ET #39

    mafioso,the member of Covers.com who calls himself sports_Network has posted in the General Discussion Forum that he is a Taxi Cab driver and has posted great disgust and ardor concerning Uber in LasVegas with a great deal of investment in what Uber can and cannot do, half of which was Wrong.
    If I'm catching a drift and that breeze is that s_N works Anywhere near a position of authority in a LV sportsbook,it is Mind-Boogling that such an unbalanced person would rant so incessiently and incorrectly about something that is basic to his work environment.
    Am I whistling up some other drainpipe mafioso??
    respect mafioso...

    Reply
    mafioso,the member of Covers.com who calls himself sports_Network has posted in the General Discussion Forum that he is a Taxi Cab driver and has posted great disgust and ardor concerning Uber in LasVegas with a great deal of investment in what Uber can and cannot do, half of which was Wrong.
    If I'm catching a drift and that breeze is that s_N works Anywhere near a position of authority in a LV sportsbook,it is Mind-Boogling that such an unbalanced person would rant so incessiently and incorrectly about something that is basic to his work environment.
    Am I whistling up some other drainpipe mafioso??
    respect mafioso...

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 5:19 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    what on earth are you talking about? I don't drive a taxi cab (you sir, evedently are replying to the wrong usernamer) sorry that I had to front you off about the 'chips' issue, by which you tried in vain to put across to others in this thread as being factualactually you're doing nothing but making a fool out of yourself, as you always do by controvercy, on behalf of one of your attention getting arguements that lead to nowhere except bullshitt by a clown.. little do you comprehend; anyone reading your ridiculous commentery can simply pick up the phone and call any Hotel/Casino Cashiers cage in Vegas, and ask them if there sportsbook paysout in Casino chips  (I hope Mafioso is reading this post, he most likely would drill you an additional azzhole) don't know what all that speel was about in regards to tomato cans, non-televised boxing, and what not, you sound like an old school out of date, intoxicated dinasour, desperate enough for attention that you come in the LV forum searching for naive people seeking legitimate information, btw, it's clear, you've never been to Vegas, never placed a bet at the Mirage, nor do you have any inclination about anything connected to Vegas in the last 20 years, you're fortunate I don't have the initiative to pull up some of the links connected to your past post's, and commentary, you're nothing more than a person who comes into a forum drunk, and or on meds, seeking attention, and an arguement, that's apparent...sorry, that's all the time I have for your imbecotic azz, I have nothing further to respond to, regardless of what you say...go take your Geritol..and find somewhere else to seed your bullshitt, this forum is up on your charade, believe me......what an idiot

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    what on earth are you talking about? I don't drive a taxi cab (you sir, evedently are replying to the wrong usernamer) sorry that I had to front you off about the 'chips' issue, by which you tried in vain to put across to others in this thread as being factualactually you're doing nothing but making a fool out of yourself, as you always do by controvercy, on behalf of one of your attention getting arguements that lead to nowhere except bullshitt by a clown.. little do you comprehend; anyone reading your ridiculous commentery can simply pick up the phone and call any Hotel/Casino Cashiers cage in Vegas, and ask them if there sportsbook paysout in Casino chips  (I hope Mafioso is reading this post, he most likely would drill you an additional azzhole) don't know what all that speel was about in regards to tomato cans, non-televised boxing, and what not, you sound like an old school out of date, intoxicated dinasour, desperate enough for attention that you come in the LV forum searching for naive people seeking legitimate information, btw, it's clear, you've never been to Vegas, never placed a bet at the Mirage, nor do you have any inclination about anything connected to Vegas in the last 20 years, you're fortunate I don't have the initiative to pull up some of the links connected to your past post's, and commentary, you're nothing more than a person who comes into a forum drunk, and or on meds, seeking attention, and an arguement, that's apparent...sorry, that's all the time I have for your imbecotic azz, I have nothing further to respond to, regardless of what you say...go take your Geritol..and find somewhere else to seed your bullshitt, this forum is up on your charade, believe me......what an idiot

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 5:21 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    Sorry old fella but I must put the frosting on the cake...In "January 2016 their was no scheduled Boxing card at the Mirage", nor has there been one in quite some time (they don't have the facilities) but yet you fabricate an entire scenario just to prove a point in regards to receiving winning payout 'chips' that are non existent...also, can you name just one phantom boxer who participated in a sanctioned fight at the Mirage in the month of January?  hey, your words, your admissions, hold up to your bullshitt, or I'll end up crucifying you..I don't take it litely being called out by an imbecile, your bullshitt stops right here, right now. Because everything you say I will personally scrutinize, to be the fabricated story by which your internal whim created to gain attention on a gambling forum site by which your knowledge is extremely 'limited'
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    Sorry old fella but I must put the frosting on the cake...In "January 2016 their was no scheduled Boxing card at the Mirage", nor has there been one in quite some time (they don't have the facilities) but yet you fabricate an entire scenario just to prove a point in regards to receiving winning payout 'chips' that are non existent...also, can you name just one phantom boxer who participated in a sanctioned fight at the Mirage in the month of January?  hey, your words, your admissions, hold up to your bullshitt, or I'll end up crucifying you..I don't take it litely being called out by an imbecile, your bullshitt stops right here, right now. Because everything you say I will personally scrutinize, to be the fabricated story by which your internal whim created to gain attention on a gambling forum site by which your knowledge is extremely 'limited'
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 5:25 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    Like I said, call any Casino/Sportsbook in Vegas, they'll give you the correct information "You don't get 'chips back on a winning payout...all the rest is your interpertation of fables, and a fantasy world you've created in the Covers forum...as far as your so called post #17 in reference to cab drivers and Uber, yes I participated in the thread that you also disrupted, referring to them as clowns, I think you should re-read your insults..now sober up tomorrows another day, take your meds, and go
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    Like I said, call any Casino/Sportsbook in Vegas, they'll give you the correct information "You don't get 'chips back on a winning payout...all the rest is your interpertation of fables, and a fantasy world you've created in the Covers forum...as far as your so called post #17 in reference to cab drivers and Uber, yes I participated in the thread that you also disrupted, referring to them as clowns, I think you should re-read your insults..now sober up tomorrows another day, take your meds, and go
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 5:35 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    BTW

    All sportbooks in LV do take 'chips' (as long as they're from the same Casino) to place bets, NO SportsBook in LV Paysout in 'chips' (cash only) even if you made your wager in chips, you're not going to get chips back in winnings, and that's a fact jack

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    BTW

    All sportbooks in LV do take 'chips' (as long as they're from the same Casino) to place bets, NO SportsBook in LV Paysout in 'chips' (cash only) even if you made your wager in chips, you're not going to get chips back in winnings, and that's a fact jack

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 5:40 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    I don't know what your reasoning is for your complete, and total Bullshitt commentary is, attention? debate? or just an  unjustified argument to gain some form of recognition? okay if you want to further embarrass yourself...What SportsBook in Las Vegas Nevada returned your winning ticket payout in Casino 'chips' (as you've stated "many times") instead of cash; Oh, and btw, I forgot to mention, The Nevada Gaming Commission & Control Board in Reno NV ' all sportbook winnings will be paid in CASH only at the sportsbook window by the agent, conversions to chips, cashiers checks, and wire transfers to banks, are negotiated at the Casino Cashiers Cage.."there are NO checks, money transfers or chips issued at the sportsbook ticket window"..

    so Peters821..with your "I have been to Vegas many times" BS tell the forum the name of the SportBooks by which you received 'chips'  instead of cash...please keep in mind, "NGCC set forth a regulatory measure that NO Casino chips are permitted in any sportsbook cashiers box"....I guess it was to complicated for you to simply pick up the MLBphone and call, instead you preferred to take the troll version, and assume your logics where correct based on an imbeciles whims & fairytale commentary....

    typical Covers troll..........."I have been to Vegas many times" how many times have I read theses exact words of BS throughout the years...Give someone a keyboard, put him in a damp basement apartment, and you'll be surprised what they can conscribe; to each his own, what ever makes your ignorant azz happy...you're going to post it anyway...that's how trolls operate.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    I don't know what your reasoning is for your complete, and total Bullshitt commentary is, attention? debate? or just an  unjustified argument to gain some form of recognition? okay if you want to further embarrass yourself...What SportsBook in Las Vegas Nevada returned your winning ticket payout in Casino 'chips' (as you've stated "many times") instead of cash; Oh, and btw, I forgot to mention, The Nevada Gaming Commission & Control Board in Reno NV ' all sportbook winnings will be paid in CASH only at the sportsbook window by the agent, conversions to chips, cashiers checks, and wire transfers to banks, are negotiated at the Casino Cashiers Cage.."there are NO checks, money transfers or chips issued at the sportsbook ticket window"..

    so Peters821..with your "I have been to Vegas many times" BS tell the forum the name of the SportBooks by which you received 'chips'  instead of cash...please keep in mind, "NGCC set forth a regulatory measure that NO Casino chips are permitted in any sportsbook cashiers box"....I guess it was to complicated for you to simply pick up the MLBphone and call, instead you preferred to take the troll version, and assume your logics where correct based on an imbeciles whims & fairytale commentary....

    typical Covers troll..........."I have been to Vegas many times" how many times have I read theses exact words of BS throughout the years...Give someone a keyboard, put him in a damp basement apartment, and you'll be surprised what they can conscribe; to each his own, what ever makes your ignorant azz happy...you're going to post it anyway...that's how trolls operate.....

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 5:45 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    typical Covers.....hide behind your keyboard, and write whatever whim you choose to create; hoping others will actually go for your rope à dope.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

    typical Covers.....hide behind your keyboard, and write whatever whim you choose to create; hoping others will actually go for your rope à dope.....
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 3:16 PM ET #46

    Mr._Network may work in a sportsbook but this new Covers Format has him stymied.I noticed he didn't quote any posts in regards to websites that explain payment options at Real LasVegas sportsbooks
    s_N did take 3-10 minutes between his hateful posts so maybe he did add something useful but we'll never know what was lost to the Cloud.Am I to believe that s_N has a tech(????) job in a casino???

    Unless you are going to apologize to several members in this thread,Mr _Network might only restrict himself to subjects that he can be truthful.
    Mr s_N.......5:45 AM, were you drinking? That seems more believable then you having any meaningful job in a sportsbook.
    Reply
    Mr._Network may work in a sportsbook but this new Covers Format has him stymied.I noticed he didn't quote any posts in regards to websites that explain payment options at Real LasVegas sportsbooks
    s_N did take 3-10 minutes between his hateful posts so maybe he did add something useful but we'll never know what was lost to the Cloud.Am I to believe that s_N has a tech(????) job in a casino???

    Unless you are going to apologize to several members in this thread,Mr _Network might only restrict himself to subjects that he can be truthful.
    Mr s_N.......5:45 AM, were you drinking? That seems more believable then you having any meaningful job in a sportsbook.
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2016 - 4:04 PM ET #47

    honestly never heard of a sportsbook paying in chips.
    Iv made a bet with chips but never been paid in chips.
    Always cash
    Reply
    honestly never heard of a sportsbook paying in chips.
    Iv made a bet with chips but never been paid in chips.
    Always cash
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2016 - 10:44 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    honestly never heard of a sportsbook paying in chips.
    Iv made a bet with chips but never been paid in chips.
    Always cash
    I've made bets with chips,when I went to cash the cashier asked if I wanted to be paid in cash or chips,and I bet with the chips she paid me with later.Chips/vouchers are an option at some of the larger sportbooks but some books have a cash only policy.
    Chips/vouchers are usually used in situations when C-Trac may come in to consideration.
    Have you ever had to give your ss# for a title 31? That's why...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mafioso:

    honestly never heard of a sportsbook paying in chips.
    Iv made a bet with chips but never been paid in chips.
    Always cash
    I've made bets with chips,when I went to cash the cashier asked if I wanted to be paid in cash or chips,and I bet with the chips she paid me with later.Chips/vouchers are an option at some of the larger sportbooks but some books have a cash only policy.
    Chips/vouchers are usually used in situations when C-Trac may come in to consideration.
    Have you ever had to give your ss# for a title 31? That's why...
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2016 - 10:53 AM ET #49

    sports_Network..........Have you sobered up yet?? I saw that you came on here but.....you didn't post!!
    When you're ready with an apology, welcome.
    Reply
    sports_Network..........Have you sobered up yet?? I saw that you came on here but.....you didn't post!!
    When you're ready with an apology, welcome.
     
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 4:24 AM ET #50

    [Quote: Originally Posted by sports_Network] Like I said, call any Casino/SCFLportsbook in Vegas, they'll give you the correct information "You don't get 'chips back on a winning payout...all the rest is your interpertation of fables, and a fantasy world you've created in the Covers forum...as far as your so called post #17 in reference to cab drivers and Uber, yes I participated in the thread that you also disrupted, referring to them as clowns, I think you should re-read your insults..now sober up tomorrows another day, take your meds, and go  [/Quote]
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by sports_Network] Like I said, call any Casino/SCFLportsbook in Vegas, they'll give you the correct information "You don't get 'chips back on a winning payout...all the rest is your interpertation of fables, and a fantasy world you've created in the Covers forum...as far as your so called post #17 in reference to cab drivers and Uber, yes I participated in the thread that you also disrupted, referring to them as clowns, I think you should re-read your insults..now sober up tomorrows another day, take your meds, and go  [/Quote]
    All Forums | Las Vegas
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,735
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,833
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • PART DEUX 288
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,505

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.