Posted:
#51
Denny will be back this year. I would lay $$$ on that. He'll miss 5 races tops. Probably come back the week after Talladega just to make sure he doesn't get in a big wreck there.
I am not so sure about him coming back this year.. It's more likely to have complcations from a severe back injury then to have it get better quickly. And 6 weeks for a severe back injury to heal is quick.
My gut tells me Fed Ex had some say in this as it's the best chance for the 11 to make the chase. Remember, he has to be medically cleared to come back.
I am not so sure about him coming back this year.. It's more likely to have complcations from a severe back injury then to have it get better quickly. And 6 weeks for a severe back injury to heal is quick.
My gut tells me Fed Ex had some say in this as it's the best chance for the 11 to make the chase. Remember, he has to be medically cleared to come back.
