Posted:
#1
So, I'm starting each week with a new thread. Easier for people to follow.
Also, I will be keeping track of the wins/losses. I was going to see how well the system did last week- but 15 pages will take time
. So if any one wants to volunteer... you're elected
MONDAY 1Q PICKS
ATL -1>>>Atlanta has covered 3of4 home games. The last 2 they won both quarters. Atlanta is on a roll, beating Denver @ home & Boston @ Boston. Portland lost both quarters yesterday to Charlotte.
ORL-4>>>Orlando has done a great job at home only losing both quarters to a dominant Cleveland team. Charlotte on the other hand is
at home, but is 2of4 covering the numbers as an away team; covering only 2of6 quarters (33%). As more games are in the books, I will have more percentages available.
DAL/ MILpk>>>This game, in my opinion, can go either way. Milwaukee is
at home- being 100% at home covering 1Q or 3Q or both. Dallas as an away fave is also
. As an away fave, they had one push and the rest wins. They just beat Detroit yesterday in both quarters. This would be a no play or a 3Q play.
Let's get 'um today.
Also, I will be keeping track of the wins/losses. I was going to see how well the system did last week- but 15 pages will take time
MONDAY 1Q PICKS
ATL -1>>>Atlanta has covered 3of4 home games. The last 2 they won both quarters. Atlanta is on a roll, beating Denver @ home & Boston @ Boston. Portland lost both quarters yesterday to Charlotte.
ORL-4>>>Orlando has done a great job at home only losing both quarters to a dominant Cleveland team. Charlotte on the other hand is
DAL/ MILpk>>>This game, in my opinion, can go either way. Milwaukee is
