PACERS VS. RAPTORS - GAME 6!! WRITE-UP/analysis/comments all here!
Dog Mara Mikey playa bum
Dog Mara Mikey playa bum
Scalbrine
I'm going to blow my load all over ur grill
Scalbrine
I'm going to blow my load all over ur grill
Scalbrine
I'm going to blow my load all over ur grill
Scalbrine
I'm going to blow my load all over ur grill
Scal, buddy, long time no see (my choice of course). No more gambling for me, but nice call by you on the Pacers. If Steph is at 80% the Warriors will beat the Spurs. THE SPURS ARE TOO OLD. PERIOD. You really have to factor that in. The Warriors took two games feom them three years ago, and should have taken three. The rosters are almost the same, except the Warriors are in their prime. The Spurs have two studs (and one is a choker, you know who), and a bunch of old men. Steph has to be around 60% for the Spurs to even have a shot (imo). Also, in my opinion, the Cavs are the better long shot bet. I think if they're young and hungry enough to give the Warriors all they can handle.
Scal, buddy, long time no see (my choice of course). No more gambling for me, but nice call by you on the Pacers. If Steph is at 80% the Warriors will beat the Spurs. THE SPURS ARE TOO OLD. PERIOD. You really have to factor that in. The Warriors took two games feom them three years ago, and should have taken three. The rosters are almost the same, except the Warriors are in their prime. The Spurs have two studs (and one is a choker, you know who), and a bunch of old men. Steph has to be around 60% for the Spurs to even have a shot (imo). Also, in my opinion, the Cavs are the better long shot bet. I think if they're young and hungry enough to give the Warriors all they can handle.
BB,
I love ya and trust your opinion on the warriors more than anyone. In fact, I've solicited it several times this year.
But first, I have to disagree with your comment on LA. In two games he was a non-factor but in the other two he was monstrous averaging 24 and 12.
And remember, towards the end of the season, those games meant little to nothing to the Spurs because everything was locked up. Several players got fewer minutes and Duncan sat in one.
And the first blowout of 30 points? I don't want to take away a dominant win but Pop is famous for thowing in the towel after 2 quarters if he doesn't see a win.
He's also famous for not showing his hand in meaningless games (remember he dumped to OKC two years ago after that 19 game win streak just to end and not have the pressure of continuing it into the playoffs (a streak in which they walloped Golden State twice but that's neither here nor there).
Well GS has that pressure now. Just like that Pats and I firmly believe if the Pats did not have the 18-0 record vs. the Giants, they would have won (covering is another story).
So the Warriors have played all 82 right to the end unlike like the Spurs.
The Warriors have the burden of the season being a failure because they carry the greatest regular season of all time into the playoffs.
The Warriors have an unknown variable now with Curry's issues and you said yourself, it's a toss up if he's 60%. He has both ankle and knee issues, either of which can take him off the floor at any time.
While you have age, you have so much experience to guide all those (the LA's the West's the Martins) through the trials and tribulations of the playoffs.
Speaking of West and Martin, they came to the Spurs...for nothing. Just basically gave themselves to the Spurs like players gave themselves to the Yankees in the late 90's and early 2000's, just to make a run at it. Are their stats eye-opening? No. But they aren't chopped liver and can easily drop 15 in a game.
They remind me of someone like PJ Brown who had a crucial 10 and 6 and the de facto game winner against the Cavs in game 7 of the second round...being called upon at the most crucial of moments and chipping in mightily.
Those pickups remind the other assets on that Boston team that eventually won.
Of course you have the mad genius in POP and remember the Warriors are a mere 1-33 at San Antonio. That's yet another game GS went all out to play in to win, just for HISTORY's sake, like the 73, to remove a scarlet letter from their torso.
And kudos to them for doing it.
But I'll take the 1.55-1 for the most powerful team pop has ever had and yes, I'm hoping for less Curry than more of course. At those odds, I have no problems.
Also see how the Spurs just picked apart OKC like a child rips the legs off a daddy longlegs last night. Could have easily won by 50 if they wanted to. Against a team that gave GS everything and anything it could handle in the game of the year.
The odds are too good with all the above BB.
We do agree on something! The potential for the Cavs revenge! That's why I took the West bet only.![]()
Melos, you wrote enough there for me not to repeat it...good stuff.
For people asking about Raps/Pacers Game 7, the Toronto marathon has thrown a wrench in that pick. The Pacers could not make it to the arena for a shootaround (practice) today because of that marathon which bothers the hell out of me. I'd love to see the Raps win but not cover but I already took Indy and the points for a unit but it's not of the quality for its own thread. It's not as good a spot as game 6, you have the marathon garbage, but I'm hard pressed to see what Casey can present on the floor, outside of what he's already shown, that will win this game. If Lowery is 3-11 again, say goodnight and that guy has had one good game in the last 16.
Art Flo Eages..![]()
To the 'grill' comment, I'm as confused as anyone else. If that's a compliment I'll have to pass.![]()
(BB good to hear you are doing what you love too! I've asked ya about it in the past but you never responded. And you could be right about GS. But at + money, I'm riding with Pop and Co.)
BB,
I love ya and trust your opinion on the warriors more than anyone. In fact, I've solicited it several times this year.
But first, I have to disagree with your comment on LA. In two games he was a non-factor but in the other two he was monstrous averaging 24 and 12.
And remember, towards the end of the season, those games meant little to nothing to the Spurs because everything was locked up. Several players got fewer minutes and Duncan sat in one.
And the first blowout of 30 points? I don't want to take away a dominant win but Pop is famous for thowing in the towel after 2 quarters if he doesn't see a win.
He's also famous for not showing his hand in meaningless games (remember he dumped to OKC two years ago after that 19 game win streak just to end and not have the pressure of continuing it into the playoffs (a streak in which they walloped Golden State twice but that's neither here nor there).
Well GS has that pressure now. Just like that Pats and I firmly believe if the Pats did not have the 18-0 record vs. the Giants, they would have won (covering is another story).
So the Warriors have played all 82 right to the end unlike like the Spurs.
The Warriors have the burden of the season being a failure because they carry the greatest regular season of all time into the playoffs.
The Warriors have an unknown variable now with Curry's issues and you said yourself, it's a toss up if he's 60%. He has both ankle and knee issues, either of which can take him off the floor at any time.
While you have age, you have so much experience to guide all those (the LA's the West's the Martins) through the trials and tribulations of the playoffs.
Speaking of West and Martin, they came to the Spurs...for nothing. Just basically gave themselves to the Spurs like players gave themselves to the Yankees in the late 90's and early 2000's, just to make a run at it. Are their stats eye-opening? No. But they aren't chopped liver and can easily drop 15 in a game.
They remind me of someone like PJ Brown who had a crucial 10 and 6 and the de facto game winner against the Cavs in game 7 of the second round...being called upon at the most crucial of moments and chipping in mightily.
Those pickups remind the other assets on that Boston team that eventually won.
Of course you have the mad genius in POP and remember the Warriors are a mere 1-33 at San Antonio. That's yet another game GS went all out to play in to win, just for HISTORY's sake, like the 73, to remove a scarlet letter from their torso.
And kudos to them for doing it.
But I'll take the 1.55-1 for the most powerful team pop has ever had and yes, I'm hoping for less Curry than more of course. At those odds, I have no problems.
Also see how the Spurs just picked apart OKC like a child rips the legs off a daddy longlegs last night. Could have easily won by 50 if they wanted to. Against a team that gave GS everything and anything it could handle in the game of the year.
The odds are too good with all the above BB.
We do agree on something! The potential for the Cavs revenge! That's why I took the West bet only.![]()
Melos, you wrote enough there for me not to repeat it...good stuff.
For people asking about Raps/Pacers Game 7, the Toronto marathon has thrown a wrench in that pick. The Pacers could not make it to the arena for a shootaround (practice) today because of that marathon which bothers the hell out of me. I'd love to see the Raps win but not cover but I already took Indy and the points for a unit but it's not of the quality for its own thread. It's not as good a spot as game 6, you have the marathon garbage, but I'm hard pressed to see what Casey can present on the floor, outside of what he's already shown, that will win this game. If Lowery is 3-11 again, say goodnight and that guy has had one good game in the last 16.
Art Flo Eages..![]()
To the 'grill' comment, I'm as confused as anyone else. If that's a compliment I'll have to pass.![]()
(BB good to hear you are doing what you love too! I've asked ya about it in the past but you never responded. And you could be right about GS. But at + money, I'm riding with Pop and Co.)
this thread got too long for me to track it down and reading every post, but did Scal make a pick on tonight
He leans Indiana but not nearly as strong as last game. Was trouble with the fact that the Toronto Marathon kept the Pacers out of shoot arounds in the Craptor home court.
this thread got too long for me to track it down and reading every post, but did Scal make a pick on tonight
He leans Indiana but not nearly as strong as last game. Was trouble with the fact that the Toronto Marathon kept the Pacers out of shoot arounds in the Craptor home court.
"For people asking about Raps/Pacers Game 7, the Toronto marathon has thrown a wrench in that pick. The Pacers could not make it to the arena for a shoot around (practice) today because of that marathon which bothers the hell out of me. I'd love to see the Raps win but not cover but I already took Indy and the points for a unit but it's not of the quality for its own thread. It's not as good a spot as game 6, you have the marathon garbage, but I'm hard pressed to see what Casey can present on the floor, outside of what he's already shown, that will win this game. If Lowery is 3-11 again, say goodnight and that guy has had one good game in the last 16."
"For people asking about Raps/Pacers Game 7, the Toronto marathon has thrown a wrench in that pick. The Pacers could not make it to the arena for a shoot around (practice) today because of that marathon which bothers the hell out of me. I'd love to see the Raps win but not cover but I already took Indy and the points for a unit but it's not of the quality for its own thread. It's not as good a spot as game 6, you have the marathon garbage, but I'm hard pressed to see what Casey can present on the floor, outside of what he's already shown, that will win this game. If Lowery is 3-11 again, say goodnight and that guy has had one good game in the last 16."
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,315
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,772
- MLB Playoffs 5,413
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,448
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,694
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,359
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,127
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
