• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    ***NFL Divisonal Playoffs***

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    Bengalfan9
    W8LIFTER
    CalBear
    hmarksthespot
    gambling-devil
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12711
    Posts: 134
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    Bengalfan9
    Bengalfan9
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3872
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 7:55 PM ET #76

    CAROLINA -10  ALL IN!!!!!
     
    Reply
    CAROLINA -10  ALL IN!!!!!
     
     
    W8LIFTER
    W8LIFTER
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 6791
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 7:55 PM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by wsw:

    That's great buddy. Start your own thread and see who cares how you roll.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wsw:

    That's great buddy. Start your own thread and see who cares how you roll.

     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 7:58 PM ET #78

    Reply
     
    hmarksthespot
    hmarksthespot
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 73
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 8:28 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

    Tennessee Titans -3
    Philadelphia Eagles +4 
    San Diego Chargers +6
     
    This is how I will roll bro! BOL


    I think you have a good chance to lose on all of them
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

    Tennessee Titans -3
    Philadelphia Eagles +4 
    San Diego Chargers +6
     
    This is how I will roll bro! BOL


    I think you have a good chance to lose on all of them
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18575
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 8:30 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Alright, enough back and forth on this one.

    Baltimore +3

    Baltimore +10 Under 41 (7 Point Tease)

    - I've been going back and forth on this one in this thread all week.  I've been trying to talk myself out of going with the Ravens, out of backing a rookie quarterback on the road against a legit team.  I just can't do it.

    Reasons, in order of importance to me:

    Mawae being out is a much, much bigger factor than many will realize.  Anyone who has played offensive line will understand why though.  Mawae is both the centerpiece (literally), leader, and brains behind this Titans offensive line.  Does everyone know what a center does besides snap the ball and block?  The Center is responsible for making blocking scheme adjustments at the line of scrimmage, for one.  Has anybody noticed how unorthodox Baltimore's blitz schemes are?  They come from EVERYWHERE, often disguising them brilliantly.  They send 4 guys through a gap.  They blitz both safeties at once.  This defense is built on intimidation, but more importantly, its built on confusion.   Anyone want to guess a major reason the Colts blew the Ravens out?  Because Jeff Saturday is probably the best in the business when it comes to making line call adjustments at the line of scrimmage. 

    - So, what is a backup center going to do against this defense?  Will Fisher have him do the line call adjustments, the blocking adjustments, or will he have someone else who is not used to doing it perform it instead?  Either way, it is not a good scenario.  Baltimore will most likely be flying free on several occasions, and last time I checked, Kerry Collins is the Titans quarterback.  Kerry Collins who has the mobility of a wheel chair patient after an all you can eat gorging at a Vegas buffet.  Kerry Collins who historically does not make good decisions under pressure, and tends to throw picks against tough defenses.

    - Furthermore, a back up center vs Ngata is a major mismatch.  A major portion of the Titans ground game is running the ball up the middle, which is not going to happen on Saturday.  So where does that leave us?  What will Tennessee do?  They can try to stretch the field without vertical playmakers, which is really the only way this Baltimore defense can be had.  Unfortunatley for Tennessee they really don't possess any vertical threats.  They can pray that Chris Johnson gets to the edge and burns the Ravens on an over-sized run blitz, which is probable, but how many times will it happen.  I really can't see any feasible scenario where The Titans will consistently move the ball against this defense in this situation.

    - Baltimore isn't exactly going to have a field day either on offense.  Flacco has to play mistake free like last week but he also has to increase and improve his accuracy and performance.  Tennessee is not a great blitz team but they have stuffed the run most of the season and they have some playmakers in the secondary.  I have talked about this at length but I think this is going to be a tug of war until late in the game when Haynesworth starts wearing down.  It is almost physically impossible for a guy coming off a bum knee to sustain a physical presence for an entire game in a smashmouth situation.  I think Balty eventually wears them down.

    Coaching, other factors:

    Fisher has the experience edge no doubt, but his playoff record isn't exactly world beating.  He has also made some curious decisions at certain times this year (Houston as an example).  Harbaugh has proven to be an effective leader so far so I don't see any scenario where Baltiomre does not come out fired up.  Rex Ryan will not be out-schemed by anyone on the Tennessee sidelines.

    Bottom line:

    I really tried to make a case for Tennessee, mostly because everyone is hammering Baltimore.  I am not going ignore some glaring mismatches this time.  Tennessee has the rest advantage and I fully expect them to give a strong effort, but I think the key variable of the Baltimore Blitz vs Collins and a backup center is too much to ignore.  The middle of the line is going to be caving like Robert Downey Jr with a plate full of fresh cut coke in front of him.

    BOL

     



    While agreeing to you write up about how Ravens defense will play against the Titans. In my view, it the Titans just play it slow and conservative they will win the game by forcing Flacco into one or two difficult situations. This is where savvy and experience really matter. The team that make the less mistake in this game will win. Some how, I believe the Titans will make less mistake in this game.

    BOL


    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Alright, enough back and forth on this one.

    Baltimore +3

    Baltimore +10 Under 41 (7 Point Tease)

    - I've been going back and forth on this one in this thread all week.  I've been trying to talk myself out of going with the Ravens, out of backing a rookie quarterback on the road against a legit team.  I just can't do it.

    Reasons, in order of importance to me:

    Mawae being out is a much, much bigger factor than many will realize.  Anyone who has played offensive line will understand why though.  Mawae is both the centerpiece (literally), leader, and brains behind this Titans offensive line.  Does everyone know what a center does besides snap the ball and block?  The Center is responsible for making blocking scheme adjustments at the line of scrimmage, for one.  Has anybody noticed how unorthodox Baltimore's blitz schemes are?  They come from EVERYWHERE, often disguising them brilliantly.  They send 4 guys through a gap.  They blitz both safeties at once.  This defense is built on intimidation, but more importantly, its built on confusion.   Anyone want to guess a major reason the Colts blew the Ravens out?  Because Jeff Saturday is probably the best in the business when it comes to making line call adjustments at the line of scrimmage. 

    - So, what is a backup center going to do against this defense?  Will Fisher have him do the line call adjustments, the blocking adjustments, or will he have someone else who is not used to doing it perform it instead?  Either way, it is not a good scenario.  Baltimore will most likely be flying free on several occasions, and last time I checked, Kerry Collins is the Titans quarterback.  Kerry Collins who has the mobility of a wheel chair patient after an all you can eat gorging at a Vegas buffet.  Kerry Collins who historically does not make good decisions under pressure, and tends to throw picks against tough defenses.

    - Furthermore, a back up center vs Ngata is a major mismatch.  A major portion of the Titans ground game is running the ball up the middle, which is not going to happen on Saturday.  So where does that leave us?  What will Tennessee do?  They can try to stretch the field without vertical playmakers, which is really the only way this Baltimore defense can be had.  Unfortunatley for Tennessee they really don't possess any vertical threats.  They can pray that Chris Johnson gets to the edge and burns the Ravens on an over-sized run blitz, which is probable, but how many times will it happen.  I really can't see any feasible scenario where The Titans will consistently move the ball against this defense in this situation.

    - Baltimore isn't exactly going to have a field day either on offense.  Flacco has to play mistake free like last week but he also has to increase and improve his accuracy and performance.  Tennessee is not a great blitz team but they have stuffed the run most of the season and they have some playmakers in the secondary.  I have talked about this at length but I think this is going to be a tug of war until late in the game when Haynesworth starts wearing down.  It is almost physically impossible for a guy coming off a bum knee to sustain a physical presence for an entire game in a smashmouth situation.  I think Balty eventually wears them down.

    Coaching, other factors:

    Fisher has the experience edge no doubt, but his playoff record isn't exactly world beating.  He has also made some curious decisions at certain times this year (Houston as an example).  Harbaugh has proven to be an effective leader so far so I don't see any scenario where Baltiomre does not come out fired up.  Rex Ryan will not be out-schemed by anyone on the Tennessee sidelines.

    Bottom line:

    I really tried to make a case for Tennessee, mostly because everyone is hammering Baltimore.  I am not going ignore some glaring mismatches this time.  Tennessee has the rest advantage and I fully expect them to give a strong effort, but I think the key variable of the Baltimore Blitz vs Collins and a backup center is too much to ignore.  The middle of the line is going to be caving like Robert Downey Jr with a plate full of fresh cut coke in front of him.

    BOL

     



    While agreeing to you write up about how Ravens defense will play against the Titans. In my view, it the Titans just play it slow and conservative they will win the game by forcing Flacco into one or two difficult situations. This is where savvy and experience really matter. The team that make the less mistake in this game will win. Some how, I believe the Titans will make less mistake in this game.

    BOL


     
    phark
    phark
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 5187
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 10:32 PM ET #81

    Terrific write ups Hans, So far for Sat. I got Panthers and Ravens...GL Pal
    Reply
    Terrific write ups Hans, So far for Sat. I got Panthers and Ravens...GL Pal
     
    th23787
    th23787
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 851
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:12 PM ET #82

    Wow some impressive analysis.
    Reply
    Wow some impressive analysis.
     
    amsammat
    amsammat
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 90
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:34 PM ET #83

    BigHans,

    Great job dude.

    San Diego+6/Under

    The weather will play a factor as well as both teams will run ball control/possesion type offenses.  This will lead to a low scoring game.  Pittsburge has an awesome D, but San Diego has been playing much better D since Rivera took over.  They should have had 6 picks last week against Manning, but secondary cant catch.

    Reply

    BigHans,

    Great job dude.

    San Diego+6/Under

    The weather will play a factor as well as both teams will run ball control/possesion type offenses.  This will lead to a low scoring game.  Pittsburge has an awesome D, but San Diego has been playing much better D since Rivera took over.  They should have had 6 picks last week against Manning, but secondary cant catch.

     
    anthonyline
    anthonyline
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1937
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:48 PM ET #84

    LET DO THIs AGAIN ON BALTIMORE$500 AND UNDER
    Reply
    LET DO THIs AGAIN ON BALTIMORE$500 AND UNDER
     
    HughHeff
    HughHeff
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 12:19 AM ET #85

    WITH YOU ON CAROLINA - LARGE
    Reply
    WITH YOU ON CAROLINA - LARGE
     
    UNDER_DAWG1
    UNDER_DAWG1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3924
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 12:20 AM ET #86

    Reply
     
    gottawintonight
    gottawintonight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1025
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 12:24 AM ET #87

    Agree with Carolina and Baltimore.
     
    Great Saturday plays.
     
     
    Reply
    Agree with Carolina and Baltimore.
     
    Great Saturday plays.
     
     
     
    davidoliver2406
    davidoliver2406
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 12:59 AM ET #88

    My simple input would be......9.5 in a playoff game is 'NUTWORTHY'......If this is your bet of the week, I completly respect that. But not only does Arizona have the heart and desire (see coach, quarterback, running back and both wide outs) to win THIS GAME, but what about covering 9.5, or a bullshit back door cover. Arizona gets the ball back, 4 min to go, down 16. And Caroline puts in scrubs for injury purposes, lets Zona score a meaningless TD, and runs out the clock. This bet will go down to the wire, regardless of who is playing well.
    I just think this is to many points to mess with....But GL to YOU
     
    GL to all and get that money
    Reply
    My simple input would be......9.5 in a playoff game is 'NUTWORTHY'......If this is your bet of the week, I completly respect that. But not only does Arizona have the heart and desire (see coach, quarterback, running back and both wide outs) to win THIS GAME, but what about covering 9.5, or a bullshit back door cover. Arizona gets the ball back, 4 min to go, down 16. And Caroline puts in scrubs for injury purposes, lets Zona score a meaningless TD, and runs out the clock. This bet will go down to the wire, regardless of who is playing well.
    I just think this is to many points to mess with....But GL to YOU
     
    GL to all and get that money
     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17492
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 1:07 AM ET #89

    Reply
     
    DyHardBillsFan
    DyHardBillsFan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 269
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 1:17 AM ET #90

    Come on guys W8LIFTER is an AWESOME capper

    Let your money do the talking and just because you are on the other side doesn't mean the trash talking should start

    My final picks Baltimore +3, Philly +4, Carolina -10, SD +6

    Every home team wins ACCEPT Tenn.


    Reply
    Come on guys W8LIFTER is an AWESOME capper

    Let your money do the talking and just because you are on the other side doesn't mean the trash talking should start

    My final picks Baltimore +3, Philly +4, Carolina -10, SD +6

    Every home team wins ACCEPT Tenn.


     
    DyHardBillsFan
    DyHardBillsFan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 269
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 1:23 AM ET #91

    Thanks to GATOR NATION

    Won 15k  
    Great way to end the season !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Do i even bet this weekend?? Yes, but it will be small

    Reply
    Thanks to GATOR NATION

    Won 15k  
    Great way to end the season !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Do i even bet this weekend?? Yes, but it will be small

     
    luckylambo
    luckylambo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 360
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 1:32 AM ET #92

    with you on carolina large and that teaser

    Reply
    with you on carolina large and that teaser

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 1:47 AM ET #93

    But can you lick your own balls Dyehard
    Sorry Hans. Got my two cents coming and with you on SD.
    Reply
    But can you lick your own balls Dyehard
    Sorry Hans. Got my two cents coming and with you on SD.
     
    luckylambo
    luckylambo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 360
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 2:09 AM ET #94

    actually i think ill tease

    balt + 10, under 41.5

    then straight bet under 34.5 for half as much

    anyone care enough to talk me out of it?
    Reply
    actually i think ill tease

    balt + 10, under 41.5

    then straight bet under 34.5 for half as much

    anyone care enough to talk me out of it?
     
    malibusurfer
    malibusurfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 224
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 5:14 AM ET #95

    good write up on sd but calling LT a box?  that's not cool.  not sure if you play sports but groin injury is not a fake it till you make it injury.  he's a phenomenal athlete.  norv is the box.


    Reply
    good write up on sd but calling LT a box?  that's not cool.  not sure if you play sports but groin injury is not a fake it till you make it injury.  he's a phenomenal athlete.  norv is the box.


     
    texancapper
    texancapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14301
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 8:56 AM ET #96

    Pitt/SD - A little crossed up here still too.  Trying to think with my head and not my heart, as while I am not a life long Steelers fan I absolutely LOVE tough defenses and I respect the hell out of what they do.  At the same time I despise San Diego.  I am highly confident that Pitt wins this game but the -6  is giving me serious pause.  May have to puss out and take the moneyline.

    ====================

     

    Somethin to think about is, Chargers are a BEAST at home and in December under Norv Turner going like 9-1. This is January and they are on the road and Chargers tend to choke in the playoffs, all trends working against them against Pitt. There's no way Sproles will be able to run up on Pitt D like they did against the Colts small DL which are similar to Denver's DL. Pitt DL are alot bigger and faster. Sproles will understand why tomorrow he is NOT an every down back. LT is doubtful from what I heard but we shall see, they'll have a chance if LT is playing but I seriously doubt it, against a Pitt DL. To end my rambling, Chargers are the worst defensive team in the playoffs, that should let you know Pitt will be moving up/down the field on them all day. I believe with the extra wk off, Ben will be fine. Line opened at -6 and I am seeing -6.5 at a couple of other sites, the sharps are already jumping on Pitt -6 early.

    Reply

    Pitt/SD - A little crossed up here still too.  Trying to think with my head and not my heart, as while I am not a life long Steelers fan I absolutely LOVE tough defenses and I respect the hell out of what they do.  At the same time I despise San Diego.  I am highly confident that Pitt wins this game but the -6  is giving me serious pause.  May have to puss out and take the moneyline.

    ====================

     

    Somethin to think about is, Chargers are a BEAST at home and in December under Norv Turner going like 9-1. This is January and they are on the road and Chargers tend to choke in the playoffs, all trends working against them against Pitt. There's no way Sproles will be able to run up on Pitt D like they did against the Colts small DL which are similar to Denver's DL. Pitt DL are alot bigger and faster. Sproles will understand why tomorrow he is NOT an every down back. LT is doubtful from what I heard but we shall see, they'll have a chance if LT is playing but I seriously doubt it, against a Pitt DL. To end my rambling, Chargers are the worst defensive team in the playoffs, that should let you know Pitt will be moving up/down the field on them all day. I believe with the extra wk off, Ben will be fine. Line opened at -6 and I am seeing -6.5 at a couple of other sites, the sharps are already jumping on Pitt -6 early.

     
    xflrejects
    xflrejects
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2002
    Posts: 3537
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 11:48 AM ET #97

    Big Hans...I said I would drop back in with my picks before the games.Love your insights as I posted earlier  this week. We are often on the same wavelength. Now , I do read a lot of these other posts  and obviously any well crafted writer can spin a fine bias on their points in alignment with their selection so please take what I am about to write with a grain of salt.
     
    I like BAL 16-13 OR 19-13
     
    When these two teams met in week # 5 ,Flacco was  still wearing diapers and had thrown 7 picks in 5 games and now he has come a long way.BAL really took it to them and were up 285-210 in yardage as well.A phantom interfence call on Suggs gave TEN a game I feel BAL would have won.He has thrown only 5 in his last 12 games.Cam Cameron has opened up the pkg. recently with the big play capability and they have been finding the receivers.
     
    In as far as the rap that BAL only beats weaklings, let's be real- their two losses to PIT were both by 3 pts. and one was in OT. They were controlling PIT and up 10-6 when we had a call reversed that I felt lacked sufficient evidence to overturn.Otherwise with 43 sec. to go HC Tomlin is forced to make the toughest decision of his short career.BAL  was swinging with the big boys and easily could have walked out with 2 of those 3 THREE pt. losses to TEN/PIT.
     
    Now, they have gone into DAL and bitch slapped them and just knocked off an 11-5 divisional winner (MIA) where the veteran QB lost the turnover game 5-0 (4 INT) ( should have been 6-0) if Reed didn't let his surefire 3rd INT of the game slip thru his hands.
     
    These guys are gellin' like a felon ( props to Dr. Scholl) and rested divisional home teams have not fared well in the last few years.Mawae's absence under center is HUGE!...Leroy Harris will be asked to stop the Samoan ploughhourse DT Haloti Ngota ( like that is going to happen) plus you couple that with his signal calling going up against a savvy cerebral thinker like Lewis....can you say mismatch to the nth degree.
     
    Lastly Collins is a very good intermediate thrower but if he tries to stretch the field , you can be sure he better account for Ed Reed, who may go down as the best ball-hawking safety the game has ever seen.Collins is not very accurate in his long range throws.
     
    I did notice how bad Flacco was in the 2nd hal vs. a pass rush that is a lot tamer than what he will see today and they were tiring on defense in the 4th Q. and are now asked to vanquish the mighty Titans in their homefield on a short week in what is their 4th road game in 5 weeks but I feel one team is a lot more improved and that momentum will be their keeper. No one will know how healed Vanden Bosch is from that surgery until he gets battle tested in the trenches and I know for a fact that Haynesworth is far from 100%.
     
    I feel this rookie QB ain't your average rook and he will win the turnover battle between him and Collins by a +2 margin.He is unflappable even when he's getting the kitchen sink thrown at him.Ravens will have to be very careful to prevent Chris Johnson from busting some big ones but you know that the Titans will have their hands full with up and coming running sensation FB McLain mixed with McGahee. I do not see Ron Rice on the injury reports yet I hear no talk of him this week.
     
    My time is short as I have guests coming but here are the rest of my picks for TOTAL REMATCH  week.
     
     
    CAR 34 AZ 17
    NYG 24 PHI 17
    PIT 21 SD 16
     
    CAR will roll these guys and NYG will show everyone that all is fine in NYC and they will quell all of this talk about the resurging Iggles. Gimme a break.McNabb in a big game....does the biased Philly fanship forget the game vs. WAS ( also a must win at the time).I knew they would smoke DAL and the game vs. the Gmen in NYC-I even called for an exact 6 pt. win by PHI..it was my P.O.W....so many things were not right in that game for NYG and it was a nothing game as they had a 2 game lead on CAR at the time for HFA  all the way through.NO Jacobs, the "incident" the nite before which def affected Antonio Pierce  and Jason Tuck was sick.Their coaching and home field will bode well for the Gmen this week I truly feel...we'll see tomorrow.
     
    Enjoy the games....WHAT A WEEKEND!
     
    If all goes the way I predict we will have a TOTAL REMATCH weekend next week as well!
    Reply
    Big Hans...I said I would drop back in with my picks before the games.Love your insights as I posted earlier  this week. We are often on the same wavelength. Now , I do read a lot of these other posts  and obviously any well crafted writer can spin a fine bias on their points in alignment with their selection so please take what I am about to write with a grain of salt.
     
    I like BAL 16-13 OR 19-13
     
    When these two teams met in week # 5 ,Flacco was  still wearing diapers and had thrown 7 picks in 5 games and now he has come a long way.BAL really took it to them and were up 285-210 in yardage as well.A phantom interfence call on Suggs gave TEN a game I feel BAL would have won.He has thrown only 5 in his last 12 games.Cam Cameron has opened up the pkg. recently with the big play capability and they have been finding the receivers.
     
    In as far as the rap that BAL only beats weaklings, let's be real- their two losses to PIT were both by 3 pts. and one was in OT. They were controlling PIT and up 10-6 when we had a call reversed that I felt lacked sufficient evidence to overturn.Otherwise with 43 sec. to go HC Tomlin is forced to make the toughest decision of his short career.BAL  was swinging with the big boys and easily could have walked out with 2 of those 3 THREE pt. losses to TEN/PIT.
     
    Now, they have gone into DAL and bitch slapped them and just knocked off an 11-5 divisional winner (MIA) where the veteran QB lost the turnover game 5-0 (4 INT) ( should have been 6-0) if Reed didn't let his surefire 3rd INT of the game slip thru his hands.
     
    These guys are gellin' like a felon ( props to Dr. Scholl) and rested divisional home teams have not fared well in the last few years.Mawae's absence under center is HUGE!...Leroy Harris will be asked to stop the Samoan ploughhourse DT Haloti Ngota ( like that is going to happen) plus you couple that with his signal calling going up against a savvy cerebral thinker like Lewis....can you say mismatch to the nth degree.
     
    Lastly Collins is a very good intermediate thrower but if he tries to stretch the field , you can be sure he better account for Ed Reed, who may go down as the best ball-hawking safety the game has ever seen.Collins is not very accurate in his long range throws.
     
    I did notice how bad Flacco was in the 2nd hal vs. a pass rush that is a lot tamer than what he will see today and they were tiring on defense in the 4th Q. and are now asked to vanquish the mighty Titans in their homefield on a short week in what is their 4th road game in 5 weeks but I feel one team is a lot more improved and that momentum will be their keeper. No one will know how healed Vanden Bosch is from that surgery until he gets battle tested in the trenches and I know for a fact that Haynesworth is far from 100%.
     
    I feel this rookie QB ain't your average rook and he will win the turnover battle between him and Collins by a +2 margin.He is unflappable even when he's getting the kitchen sink thrown at him.Ravens will have to be very careful to prevent Chris Johnson from busting some big ones but you know that the Titans will have their hands full with up and coming running sensation FB McLain mixed with McGahee. I do not see Ron Rice on the injury reports yet I hear no talk of him this week.
     
    My time is short as I have guests coming but here are the rest of my picks for TOTAL REMATCH  week.
     
     
    CAR 34 AZ 17
    NYG 24 PHI 17
    PIT 21 SD 16
     
    CAR will roll these guys and NYG will show everyone that all is fine in NYC and they will quell all of this talk about the resurging Iggles. Gimme a break.McNabb in a big game....does the biased Philly fanship forget the game vs. WAS ( also a must win at the time).I knew they would smoke DAL and the game vs. the Gmen in NYC-I even called for an exact 6 pt. win by PHI..it was my P.O.W....so many things were not right in that game for NYG and it was a nothing game as they had a 2 game lead on CAR at the time for HFA  all the way through.NO Jacobs, the "incident" the nite before which def affected Antonio Pierce  and Jason Tuck was sick.Their coaching and home field will bode well for the Gmen this week I truly feel...we'll see tomorrow.
     
    Enjoy the games....WHAT A WEEKEND!
     
    If all goes the way I predict we will have a TOTAL REMATCH weekend next week as well!
     
    malibusurfer
    malibusurfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 224
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 12:19 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by texancapper:

    Pitt/SD - A little crossed up here still too.  Trying to think with my head and not my heart, as while I am not a life long Steelers fan I absolutely LOVE tough defenses and I respect the hell out of what they do.  At the same time I despise San Diego.  I am highly confident that Pitt wins this game but the -6  is giving me serious pause.  May have to puss out and take the moneyline.

    ====================

     

    Somethin to think about is, Chargers are a BEAST at home and in December under Norv Turner going like 9-1. This is January and they are on the road and Chargers tend to choke in the playoffs, all trends working against them against Pitt. There's no way Sproles will be able to run up on Pitt D like they did against the Colts small DL which are similar to Denver's DL. Pitt DL are alot bigger and faster. Sproles will understand why tomorrow he is NOT an every down back. LT is doubtful from what I heard but we shall see, they'll have a chance if LT is playing but I seriously doubt it, against a Pitt DL. To end my rambling, Chargers are the worst defensive team in the playoffs, that should let you know Pitt will be moving up/down the field on them all day. I believe with the extra wk off, Ben will be fine. Line opened at -6 and I am seeing -6.5 at a couple of other sites, the sharps are already jumping on Pitt -6 early.

       i took the pitt ml.  not sure you call it pussing out as much as a smart move.  dicking around with what if 3's or 6's is stupid.  pitt wins this with a superior advantage of field, coaching, defense.  roth been roughed up before.  doing this virtual m-r-i game with his concussion is lame.  the guy's not a vegetable.  he plays like one sometimes but it's not a game breaker.  take the ml.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by texancapper:

    Pitt/SD - A little crossed up here still too.  Trying to think with my head and not my heart, as while I am not a life long Steelers fan I absolutely LOVE tough defenses and I respect the hell out of what they do.  At the same time I despise San Diego.  I am highly confident that Pitt wins this game but the -6  is giving me serious pause.  May have to puss out and take the moneyline.

    ====================

     

    Somethin to think about is, Chargers are a BEAST at home and in December under Norv Turner going like 9-1. This is January and they are on the road and Chargers tend to choke in the playoffs, all trends working against them against Pitt. There's no way Sproles will be able to run up on Pitt D like they did against the Colts small DL which are similar to Denver's DL. Pitt DL are alot bigger and faster. Sproles will understand why tomorrow he is NOT an every down back. LT is doubtful from what I heard but we shall see, they'll have a chance if LT is playing but I seriously doubt it, against a Pitt DL. To end my rambling, Chargers are the worst defensive team in the playoffs, that should let you know Pitt will be moving up/down the field on them all day. I believe with the extra wk off, Ben will be fine. Line opened at -6 and I am seeing -6.5 at a couple of other sites, the sharps are already jumping on Pitt -6 early.

       i took the pitt ml.  not sure you call it pussing out as much as a smart move.  dicking around with what if 3's or 6's is stupid.  pitt wins this with a superior advantage of field, coaching, defense.  roth been roughed up before.  doing this virtual m-r-i game with his concussion is lame.  the guy's not a vegetable.  he plays like one sometimes but it's not a game breaker.  take the ml.
     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 12:39 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by malibusurfer:

       i took the pitt ml.  not sure you call it pussing out as much as a smart move.  dicking around with what if 3's or 6's is stupid.  pitt wins this with a superior advantage of field, coaching, defense.  roth been roughed up before.  doing this virtual m-r-i game with his concussion is lame.  the guy's not a vegetable.  he plays like one sometimes but it's not a game breaker.  take the ml.


    Agreed that Pitt pulls this out, but I see the value in the +_6.  I thought about going for a middle and playing Pitt moneyline as well but I didn't want to eat the -250.

    BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by malibusurfer:

       i took the pitt ml.  not sure you call it pussing out as much as a smart move.  dicking around with what if 3's or 6's is stupid.  pitt wins this with a superior advantage of field, coaching, defense.  roth been roughed up before.  doing this virtual m-r-i game with his concussion is lame.  the guy's not a vegetable.  he plays like one sometimes but it's not a game breaker.  take the ml.


    Agreed that Pitt pulls this out, but I see the value in the +_6.  I thought about going for a middle and playing Pitt moneyline as well but I didn't want to eat the -250.

    BOL
     
     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2009 - 12:40 PM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by xflrejects:

    Big Hans...I said I would drop back in with my picks before the games.Love your insights as I posted earlier  this week. We are often on the same wavelength. Now , I do read a lot of these other posts  and obviously any well crafted writer can spin a fine bias on their points in alignment with their selection so please take what I am about to write with a grain of salt.
     
    I like BAL 16-13 OR 19-13
     
    When these two teams met in week # 5 ,Flacco was  still wearing diapers and had thrown 7 picks in 5 games and now he has come a long way.BAL really took it to them and were up 285-210 in yardage as well.A phantom interfence call on Suggs gave TEN a game I feel BAL would have won.He has thrown only 5 in his last 12 games.Cam Cameron has opened up the pkg. recently with the big play capability and they have been finding the receivers.
     
    In as far as the rap that BAL only beats weaklings, let's be real- their two losses to PIT were both by 3 pts. and one was in OT. They were controlling PIT and up 10-6 when we had a call reversed that I felt lacked sufficient evidence to overturn.Otherwise with 43 sec. to go HC Tomlin is forced to make the toughest decision of his short career.BAL  was swinging with the big boys and easily could have walked out with 2 of those 3 THREE pt. losses to TEN/PIT.
     
    Now, they have gone into DAL and bitch slapped them and just knocked off an 11-5 divisional winner (MIA) where the veteran QB lost the turnover game 5-0 (4 INT) ( should have been 6-0) if Reed didn't let his surefire 3rd INT of the game slip thru his hands.
     
    These guys are gellin' like a felon ( props to Dr. Scholl) and rested divisional home teams have not fared well in the last few years.Mawae's absence under center is HUGE!...Leroy Harris will be asked to stop the Samoan ploughhourse DT Haloti Ngota ( like that is going to happen) plus you couple that with his signal calling going up against a savvy cerebral thinker like Lewis....can you say mismatch to the nth degree.
     
    Lastly Collins is a very good intermediate thrower but if he tries to stretch the field , you can be sure he better account for Ed Reed, who may go down as the best ball-hawking safety the game has ever seen.Collins is not very accurate in his long range throws.
     
    I did notice how bad Flacco was in the 2nd hal vs. a pass rush that is a lot tamer than what he will see today and they were tiring on defense in the 4th Q. and are now asked to vanquish the mighty Titans in their homefield on a short week in what is their 4th road game in 5 weeks but I feel one team is a lot more improved and that momentum will be their keeper. No one will know how healed Vanden Bosch is from that surgery until he gets battle tested in the trenches and I know for a fact that Haynesworth is far from 100%.
     
    I feel this rookie QB ain't your average rook and he will win the turnover battle between him and Collins by a +2 margin.He is unflappable even when he's getting the kitchen sink thrown at him.Ravens will have to be very careful to prevent Chris Johnson from busting some big ones but you know that the Titans will have their hands full with up and coming running sensation FB McLain mixed with McGahee. I do not see Ron Rice on the injury reports yet I hear no talk of him this week.
     
    My time is short as I have guests coming but here are the rest of my picks for TOTAL REMATCH  week.
     
     
    CAR 34 AZ 17
    NYG 24 PHI 17
    PIT 21 SD 16
     
    CAR will roll these guys and NYG will show everyone that all is fine in NYC and they will quell all of this talk about the resurging Iggles. Gimme a break.McNabb in a big game....does the biased Philly fanship forget the game vs. WAS ( also a must win at the time).I knew they would smoke DAL and the game vs. the Gmen in NYC-I even called for an exact 6 pt. win by PHI..it was my P.O.W....so many things were not right in that game for NYG and it was a nothing game as they had a 2 game lead on CAR at the time for HFA  all the way through.NO Jacobs, the "incident" the nite before which def affected Antonio Pierce  and Jason Tuck was sick.Their coaching and home field will bode well for the Gmen this week I truly feel...we'll see tomorrow.
     
    Enjoy the games....WHAT A WEEKEND!
     
    If all goes the way I predict we will have a TOTAL REMATCH weekend next week as well!


    Excellent write up bro
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by xflrejects:

    Big Hans...I said I would drop back in with my picks before the games.Love your insights as I posted earlier  this week. We are often on the same wavelength. Now , I do read a lot of these other posts  and obviously any well crafted writer can spin a fine bias on their points in alignment with their selection so please take what I am about to write with a grain of salt.
     
    I like BAL 16-13 OR 19-13
     
    When these two teams met in week # 5 ,Flacco was  still wearing diapers and had thrown 7 picks in 5 games and now he has come a long way.BAL really took it to them and were up 285-210 in yardage as well.A phantom interfence call on Suggs gave TEN a game I feel BAL would have won.He has thrown only 5 in his last 12 games.Cam Cameron has opened up the pkg. recently with the big play capability and they have been finding the receivers.
     
    In as far as the rap that BAL only beats weaklings, let's be real- their two losses to PIT were both by 3 pts. and one was in OT. They were controlling PIT and up 10-6 when we had a call reversed that I felt lacked sufficient evidence to overturn.Otherwise with 43 sec. to go HC Tomlin is forced to make the toughest decision of his short career.BAL  was swinging with the big boys and easily could have walked out with 2 of those 3 THREE pt. losses to TEN/PIT.
     
    Now, they have gone into DAL and bitch slapped them and just knocked off an 11-5 divisional winner (MIA) where the veteran QB lost the turnover game 5-0 (4 INT) ( should have been 6-0) if Reed didn't let his surefire 3rd INT of the game slip thru his hands.
     
    These guys are gellin' like a felon ( props to Dr. Scholl) and rested divisional home teams have not fared well in the last few years.Mawae's absence under center is HUGE!...Leroy Harris will be asked to stop the Samoan ploughhourse DT Haloti Ngota ( like that is going to happen) plus you couple that with his signal calling going up against a savvy cerebral thinker like Lewis....can you say mismatch to the nth degree.
     
    Lastly Collins is a very good intermediate thrower but if he tries to stretch the field , you can be sure he better account for Ed Reed, who may go down as the best ball-hawking safety the game has ever seen.Collins is not very accurate in his long range throws.
     
    I did notice how bad Flacco was in the 2nd hal vs. a pass rush that is a lot tamer than what he will see today and they were tiring on defense in the 4th Q. and are now asked to vanquish the mighty Titans in their homefield on a short week in what is their 4th road game in 5 weeks but I feel one team is a lot more improved and that momentum will be their keeper. No one will know how healed Vanden Bosch is from that surgery until he gets battle tested in the trenches and I know for a fact that Haynesworth is far from 100%.
     
    I feel this rookie QB ain't your average rook and he will win the turnover battle between him and Collins by a +2 margin.He is unflappable even when he's getting the kitchen sink thrown at him.Ravens will have to be very careful to prevent Chris Johnson from busting some big ones but you know that the Titans will have their hands full with up and coming running sensation FB McLain mixed with McGahee. I do not see Ron Rice on the injury reports yet I hear no talk of him this week.
     
    My time is short as I have guests coming but here are the rest of my picks for TOTAL REMATCH  week.
     
     
    CAR 34 AZ 17
    NYG 24 PHI 17
    PIT 21 SD 16
     
    CAR will roll these guys and NYG will show everyone that all is fine in NYC and they will quell all of this talk about the resurging Iggles. Gimme a break.McNabb in a big game....does the biased Philly fanship forget the game vs. WAS ( also a must win at the time).I knew they would smoke DAL and the game vs. the Gmen in NYC-I even called for an exact 6 pt. win by PHI..it was my P.O.W....so many things were not right in that game for NYG and it was a nothing game as they had a 2 game lead on CAR at the time for HFA  all the way through.NO Jacobs, the "incident" the nite before which def affected Antonio Pierce  and Jason Tuck was sick.Their coaching and home field will bode well for the Gmen this week I truly feel...we'll see tomorrow.
     
    Enjoy the games....WHAT A WEEKEND!
     
    If all goes the way I predict we will have a TOTAL REMATCH weekend next week as well!


    Excellent write up bro
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,255
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 210
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,604
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,129
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,011
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.