• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    $UNDAY'$ WILDCARD GAME$

    12 Next Last»
    CalBear
    Europa
    Whodeysb09
    TripleOption
    jlfarina07
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3784
    Posts: 39
    12 Next Last»
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2010 - 5:23 PM ET #1

    Strong finish to the regular season going 8-3...I hope to finish the post season just as strong.  So far I like two plays...Ravens and Packers.  I may just sit out Saturday but I do lean Jets and have no clue on the Dallas/Phil game. 

    Ravens +3.5

    I believe this game will come down to the wire and be a 3 pt game either way.  These teams are evenly matched and I believe the difference in this game is Ray Rice and Baltimore's ability to run the ball.  And in contrast, Baltimore's ability to stop the run.

    Green Bay +2.5

    I know I mentioned that Arizona would be a factor, but I also thought GB would be dangerous if they made the playoffs, so something has to give and I think GB wins.  With a 2.5 line, imo they are just begging for Arizona money.  The NFC Champs at home laying less than a FG looks like money, but I believe GB is the better team all around and this has nothing to do with last weeks matchup. 

    GL all 

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Strong finish to the regular season going 8-3...I hope to finish the post season just as strong.  So far I like two plays...Ravens and Packers.  I may just sit out Saturday but I do lean Jets and have no clue on the Dallas/Phil game. 

    Ravens +3.5

    I believe this game will come down to the wire and be a 3 pt game either way.  These teams are evenly matched and I believe the difference in this game is Ray Rice and Baltimore's ability to run the ball.  And in contrast, Baltimore's ability to stop the run.

    Green Bay +2.5

    I know I mentioned that Arizona would be a factor, but I also thought GB would be dangerous if they made the playoffs, so something has to give and I think GB wins.  With a 2.5 line, imo they are just begging for Arizona money.  The NFC Champs at home laying less than a FG looks like money, but I believe GB is the better team all around and this has nothing to do with last weeks matchup. 

    GL all 

     

     
    Europa
    Europa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 42698
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2010 - 5:26 PM ET #2

    Good luck, Cal!

    Reply

    Good luck, Cal!

     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2010 - 5:33 PM ET #3

    On the Ravens, most likely will play the Arizona ML in the other.  Maybe a cover for you, but still win for me.  Good luck Sunday and Saturday.
    Reply
    On the Ravens, most likely will play the Arizona ML in the other.  Maybe a cover for you, but still win for me.  Good luck Sunday and Saturday.
     
    TripleOption
    TripleOption
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 600
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2010 - 5:39 PM ET #4

    Good luck this week Cal.
    Reply
    Good luck this week Cal.
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 12:22 AM ET #5

    Europa- Thx and GL.

    Whodey- I'll take it...Arizona 24 GB 23 but I honestly think GB wins straight up.  Thx and GL

    Thx triple and good luck to you as well.
    Reply
    Europa- Thx and GL.

    Whodey- I'll take it...Arizona 24 GB 23 but I honestly think GB wins straight up.  Thx and GL

    Thx triple and good luck to you as well.
     
    jlfarina07
    jlfarina07
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 215
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 12:24 AM ET #6

    Two winners in my opinion they both win SU 
    Reply
    Two winners in my opinion they both win SU 
     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38332
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 12:28 AM ET #7

    NICE!!!!!!!GL Bear
    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply
    NICE!!!!!!!GL Bear
     
    lighter
    lighter
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 12:47 AM ET #8

    w/u both
    Reply
    w/u both
     
    Bonehammer
    Bonehammer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 806
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 12:50 AM ET #9

    Nice looking card CalBear. Good luck to you.
    Reply
    Nice looking card CalBear. Good luck to you.
     
    ratherBgambling
    ratherBgambling
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 27238
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 12:53 AM ET #10

    Reply
     
    spork
    spork
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 2730
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 3:04 AM ET #11

    Love these plays bro.
    Reply
    Love these plays bro.
     
    Whodeysb09
    Whodeysb09
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 14372
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 3:08 AM ET #12

    At least you grabbed the Bay when it was 2.5
    Reply
    At least you grabbed the Bay when it was 2.5
     
    Brocknroll
    Brocknroll
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 2818
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 3:10 AM ET #13

     leaning both directions Cal.  The outcome of the AZ game is intriguing because the public, and the Cardinal players know, that if they lose at home in the first round to GB, than last year will have been an anomaly.  The 78% of initial wagers on the Pack obviously point in that direction.   That doesn't mean anything to me, but the Cards are getting zero respect for the season that they have had.
    Reply
     leaning both directions Cal.  The outcome of the AZ game is intriguing because the public, and the Cardinal players know, that if they lose at home in the first round to GB, than last year will have been an anomaly.  The 78% of initial wagers on the Pack obviously point in that direction.   That doesn't mean anything to me, but the Cards are getting zero respect for the season that they have had.
     
    Sportsmind
    Sportsmind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1285
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 3:22 AM ET #14

    Reply
     
    chillinsc
    chillinsc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 196
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 6:23 AM ET #15

    it going to be a good playoffs..GREEN BAY EAZY

    Reply

    it going to be a good playoffs..GREEN BAY EAZY

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 11:48 AM ET #16

    i really find it hard to believe the Pats won't be playing either SD or Indy next week... i can assure you of one thing... the NFL wants the Pats to win this week... bad!

    i don't think i want to bet against that...

    Reply

    i really find it hard to believe the Pats won't be playing either SD or Indy next week... i can assure you of one thing... the NFL wants the Pats to win this week... bad!

    i don't think i want to bet against that...

     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2010 - 11:48 AM ET #17

    a Pats - Colts rematch would bring in some epic ratings...

    Reply

    a Pats - Colts rematch would bring in some epic ratings...

     
    KktdocT
    KktdocT
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 66757
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 12:43 AM ET #18

    Reply
     
    DroppinDimes
    DroppinDimes
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 501
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 12:50 AM ET #19

    The only way NE wins without Welker is if the refs give it to them, and we all know that has happened many times in the past.  I still like Balt. 

    I also like the Jets as I don't see how Palmer can beat Revis to get the ball to Chad.  He has no other WRs. 

    Don't think I can go against 8-3 playoff record Warner either.  With or without Boldin, Warner can get the job done.

    I like the Cowboys as they are playing their best ball of the year, but how do you beat a team 3 teams in one season? 

    Tough weekend IMO. 

    Reply

    The only way NE wins without Welker is if the refs give it to them, and we all know that has happened many times in the past.  I still like Balt. 

    I also like the Jets as I don't see how Palmer can beat Revis to get the ball to Chad.  He has no other WRs. 

    Don't think I can go against 8-3 playoff record Warner either.  With or without Boldin, Warner can get the job done.

    I like the Cowboys as they are playing their best ball of the year, but how do you beat a team 3 teams in one season? 

    Tough weekend IMO. 

     
    Rocktober1954
    Rocktober1954
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 12:54 AM ET #20

    You will get burned with the Ravens.  They're the most penalized team in the league, and they single-handedly beat themselves against the Steelers.  They aint going to New England and winning, and they won't cover either, mark my words.
    Reply
    You will get burned with the Ravens.  They're the most penalized team in the league, and they single-handedly beat themselves against the Steelers.  They aint going to New England and winning, and they won't cover either, mark my words.
     
    PARLAY3
    PARLAY3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 397
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 12:54 AM ET #21

    same side on the ravens...gl bear
    Reply
    same side on the ravens...gl bear
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 1:11 AM ET #22

    BOL CAL


    I absolutely love the Packers, I believe they get to the Super Bowl!!!


    Against you on the Ravens but BOL my friend
    Reply
    BOL CAL


    I absolutely love the Packers, I believe they get to the Super Bowl!!!


    Against you on the Ravens but BOL my friend
     
    ETWINS
    ETWINS
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 822
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 6:40 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear:

    Strong finish to the regular season going 8-3...I hope to finish the post season just as strong.  So far I like two plays...Ravens and Packers.  I may just sit out Saturday but I do lean Jets and have no clue on the Dallas/Phil game. 

    Ravens +3.5

    I believe this game will come down to the wire and be a 3 pt game either way.  These teams are evenly matched and I believe the difference in this game is Ray Rice and Baltimore's ability to run the ball.  And in contrast, Baltimore's ability to stop the run.

    Green Bay +2.5

    I know I mentioned that Arizona would be a factor, but I also thought GB would be dangerous if they made the playoffs, so something has to give and I think GB wins.  With a 2.5 line, imo they are just begging for Arizona money.  The NFC Champs at home laying less than a FG looks like money, but I believe GB is the better team all around and this has nothing to do with last weeks matchup. 

    GL all 

     

    You will go 0-2...what next?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CalBear:

    Strong finish to the regular season going 8-3...I hope to finish the post season just as strong.  So far I like two plays...Ravens and Packers.  I may just sit out Saturday but I do lean Jets and have no clue on the Dallas/Phil game. 

    Ravens +3.5

    I believe this game will come down to the wire and be a 3 pt game either way.  These teams are evenly matched and I believe the difference in this game is Ray Rice and Baltimore's ability to run the ball.  And in contrast, Baltimore's ability to stop the run.

    Green Bay +2.5

    I know I mentioned that Arizona would be a factor, but I also thought GB would be dangerous if they made the playoffs, so something has to give and I think GB wins.  With a 2.5 line, imo they are just begging for Arizona money.  The NFC Champs at home laying less than a FG looks like money, but I believe GB is the better team all around and this has nothing to do with last weeks matchup. 

    GL all 

     

    You will go 0-2...what next?

     
    CanadaCapper
    CanadaCapper
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 308
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 6:50 AM ET #24

    Love these picks!  Also like Jets +2.5.
    Reply
    Love these picks!  Also like Jets +2.5.
     
     
    paragonx
    paragonx
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 61
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2010 - 7:56 AM ET #25

    Nobody beats the Pats at home, especially in the playoffs...Have you been absent in class?  This one won't be easy but it will be an efficient reminder of the Pats' prowess:

    24-13.

    Reply

    Nobody beats the Pats at home, especially in the playoffs...Have you been absent in class?  This one won't be easy but it will be an efficient reminder of the Pats' prowess:

    24-13.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,643
    • Monday 09/28/2026 810
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,261
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,996
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,141
    • PART DEUX 244
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,632
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,551
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,355

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.