• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Semi Final Writeup's and Picks

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    Livan33
    Mack05
    sims_key
    vanzack
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 6410
    Posts: 157
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:00 PM ET #101

    hahaha this is great....The yacht is back! It's been a while since I've seen a mention of it.

    Mack has become such a joke that I can't even take him seriously enough to get angry at him anymore. He's actually pretty funny if you look at it in the right light.  I nearly pissed myself when he called Van "son". He just has no clue.

    Reply

    hahaha this is great....The yacht is back! It's been a while since I've seen a mention of it.

    Mack has become such a joke that I can't even take him seriously enough to get angry at him anymore. He's actually pretty funny if you look at it in the right light.  I nearly pissed myself when he called Van "son". He just has no clue.

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:00 PM ET #102

    Quote Originally Posted by SHERPAKOVSKI:

    Anglo can I post his video about you,so that people can see in what garbage ass crib he lives and his small TV?

    post away

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SHERPAKOVSKI:

    Anglo can I post his video about you,so that people can see in what garbage ass crib he lives and his small TV?

    post away

     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:01 PM ET #103

    NOOOOOOO He has loads of friends on Facebook!!!!!

    That's it, Van there's no way you're in the same league as this guy.

    Reply

    NOOOOOOO He has loads of friends on Facebook!!!!!

    That's it, Van there's no way you're in the same league as this guy.

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:02 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    hahaha this is great....The yacht is back! It's been a while since I've seen a mention of it.

    Mack has become such a joke that I can't even take him seriously enough to get angry at him anymore. He's actually pretty funny if you look at it in the right light.  I nearly pissed myself when he called Van "son". He just has no clue.

    Have most of my posted big bets won yes or no!?? Simple yes or no answer will do. Now anglo/sherp/calzaghe are spammers so I am not replying on this thread anymore tonight and maybe not anymore...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    hahaha this is great....The yacht is back! It's been a while since I've seen a mention of it.

    Mack has become such a joke that I can't even take him seriously enough to get angry at him anymore. He's actually pretty funny if you look at it in the right light.  I nearly pissed myself when he called Van "son". He just has no clue.

    Have most of my posted big bets won yes or no!?? Simple yes or no answer will do. Now anglo/sherp/calzaghe are spammers so I am not replying on this thread anymore tonight and maybe not anymore...

     
    sims_key
    sims_key
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 16408
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:04 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    NOOOOOOO He has loads of friends on Facebook!!!!!

    That's it, Van there's no way you're in the same league as this guy.


    that was the funniest thing i have ever read on covers.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    NOOOOOOO He has loads of friends on Facebook!!!!!

    That's it, Van there's no way you're in the same league as this guy.


    that was the funniest thing i have ever read on covers.

     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:06 PM ET #106

    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:


    that was the funniest thing i have ever read on covers.

    I know, I had to read it four times to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:


    that was the funniest thing i have ever read on covers.

    I know, I had to read it four times to make sure I wasn't imagining it.

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:06 PM ET #107

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Have most of my posted big bets won yes or no!?? Simple yes or no answer will do. Now anglo/sherp/calzaghe are spammers so I am not replying on this thread anymore tonight and maybe not anymore...

    these idiots are here not to help bettors, people like anglo/sherp/calzaghe are just here to spam and talk utter rubbish and lies. I debate boxing with them on another website. debate being a loose word.

    Listen I am done with the thread these idiots are going to completely destroy it. Hate no problem (your all entitled to your opinion), dont tail me no problem. But if you do tail me, as I have proven you will make money..Good night and god bless

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Have most of my posted big bets won yes or no!?? Simple yes or no answer will do. Now anglo/sherp/calzaghe are spammers so I am not replying on this thread anymore tonight and maybe not anymore...

    these idiots are here not to help bettors, people like anglo/sherp/calzaghe are just here to spam and talk utter rubbish and lies. I debate boxing with them on another website. debate being a loose word.

    Listen I am done with the thread these idiots are going to completely destroy it. Hate no problem (your all entitled to your opinion), dont tail me no problem. But if you do tail me, as I have proven you will make money..Good night and god bless

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:07 PM ET #108

    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:


    that was the funniest thing i have ever read on covers.

    Sims quick question. Have all my big plays posted the last 5 days hit or not??Yes or no??

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:


    that was the funniest thing i have ever read on covers.

    Sims quick question. Have all my big plays posted the last 5 days hit or not??Yes or no??

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:08 PM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by SHERPAKOVSKI:




    listen faggit

    You lost

    You said that Germany Spain will be draw

    and that Netherland Urugai will be -3 goals


    bwahahahahahahaha loser you are so dumb

    look at the totals I bet retard. If I got every bet right I would be a billionaire. Your a joke. I'm not doing this with you

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SHERPAKOVSKI:




    listen faggit

    You lost

    You said that Germany Spain will be draw

    and that Netherland Urugai will be -3 goals


    bwahahahahahahaha loser you are so dumb

    look at the totals I bet retard. If I got every bet right I would be a billionaire. Your a joke. I'm not doing this with you

     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:09 PM ET #110

    Mack, with all due respect, this isn't about whether your big plays hit....it's about whether or not you have loads of friends on Facebook.
    Reply
    Mack, with all due respect, this isn't about whether your big plays hit....it's about whether or not you have loads of friends on Facebook.
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:10 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by AngloSaxon:



    Maybe the link to me exposing him when he claimed he was in Edinburgh to fight me should be posted!

    I also recieved 20-40text messages a day, one said he was a gypsy fighter who pictured the face of an old man who molested him as a child, thats why he couldnt be beaten!!

    I am a superstar. I'm just not liked. Like the way your are not liked on eastside. The difference between us is I am a superstar and you are not. Your so sad to follow me here...Looks like I have myself a new set of stalkers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AngloSaxon:



    Maybe the link to me exposing him when he claimed he was in Edinburgh to fight me should be posted!

    I also recieved 20-40text messages a day, one said he was a gypsy fighter who pictured the face of an old man who molested him as a child, thats why he couldnt be beaten!!

    I am a superstar. I'm just not liked. Like the way your are not liked on eastside. The difference between us is I am a superstar and you are not. Your so sad to follow me here...Looks like I have myself a new set of stalkers

     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:11 PM ET #112

    hahah who the hell are these guys and what the hell are they talking about?

    Reply

    hahah who the hell are these guys and what the hell are they talking about?

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:15 PM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    hahah who the hell are these guys and what the hell are they talking about?

    I could explain but couldn't be arsed. The are the biggest clowns on the web and that is saying something. I am going to complain them to the mods as they are not here to help..

    Ok I get I am not well liked but my plays are fanastic. These guys are here just to spam..They will be gone by tomorrow as the mods would put up with this nonsense..

    Actually here is a video of Anglosaxon. Thats all you need to know about the fool -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKy4JXJVvIc&feature=player_embedded and it was sherpaski that created it. They are both gay...

    Long story but everything they say is lies basically..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    hahah who the hell are these guys and what the hell are they talking about?

    I could explain but couldn't be arsed. The are the biggest clowns on the web and that is saying something. I am going to complain them to the mods as they are not here to help..

    Ok I get I am not well liked but my plays are fanastic. These guys are here just to spam..They will be gone by tomorrow as the mods would put up with this nonsense..

    Actually here is a video of Anglosaxon. Thats all you need to know about the fool -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKy4JXJVvIc&feature=player_embedded and it was sherpaski that created it. They are both gay...

    Long story but everything they say is lies basically..

     
    sims_key
    sims_key
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 16408
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:15 PM ET #114

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    Mack, with all due respect, this isn't about whether your big plays hit....it's about whether or not you have loads of friends on Facebook.


    oh goodness livan...that was hilarious.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    Mack, with all due respect, this isn't about whether your big plays hit....it's about whether or not you have loads of friends on Facebook.


    oh goodness livan...that was hilarious.
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:17 PM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:



    oh goodness livan...that was hilarious.

    not really. I do have alot of friends on facebook. I dont get whats funny about that??

    I am not going back and forth with you Sims...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:



    oh goodness livan...that was hilarious.

    not really. I do have alot of friends on facebook. I dont get whats funny about that??

    I am not going back and forth with you Sims...

     
    sims_key
    sims_key
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 16408
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:18 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Good night and god bless


    don't you mean...Good night and mack bless
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Good night and god bless


    don't you mean...Good night and mack bless
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:25 PM ET #117

    Man this is some weird shit....Sims are you watching these youtube vids?
    Reply
    Man this is some weird shit....Sims are you watching these youtube vids?
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:26 PM ET #118

    I'm really confused. Mack, is that supposed to be you reading the text from Anglo?
    Reply
    I'm really confused. Mack, is that supposed to be you reading the text from Anglo?
     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:29 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:



    oh goodness livan...that was hilarious.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sims_key:



    oh goodness livan...that was hilarious.

     
    Livan33
    Livan33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 907
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:32 PM ET #120

    Wow this thread is going to make absolutely no sense now that those other posts are gone.
    Reply
    Wow this thread is going to make absolutely no sense now that those other posts are gone.
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:34 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    Wow this thread is going to make absolutely no sense now that those other posts are gone.

    They are weird and its all lies..Its a long story.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Livan33:

    Wow this thread is going to make absolutely no sense now that those other posts are gone.

    They are weird and its all lies..Its a long story.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:37 PM ET #122

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Tomorrow (I am out at present) I will change my avatar with my picture to show you I am a good looking guy. I have loads of friends on facebook and I am more then happy to prove this. No bother man.

    Van jealously is a terrible trait. So you won a few hundred dollars this world cup. Big deal. As you will see when I post my picture, I am better looking then you (well your too ugly to post yours lets be honest). I am a better capper then you. I'm just better then you and just because a few internet loser followers of yours think otherwise that just don't make it so.

    Yeah I admit it bothered me a little before that I went to so much effort to help people make money with my research and posts and didn't receive too much credit. I knew, I was better then you but for some reason your a hero. Then I realised it's not a popularity contest. Its about helping people and that is what I will do. There may be a lot of negativity about me now but my name is all over covers and what it states clearly is that ok this guy may come across as a clown  but all he seems to do is pick winner after big winner. My god look at my boxing and tennis posts. It's unreal how much I hit.

    I will still post loads of hate here or not. Because, I am a good guy behind the arrogance. If I can help ONE PERSON make a lot of money, then I will keep putting in the hard work and the research. I have received a few very heart felt thank you's over the years. That in the end is what makes all the hard work and research I do worthwhile.

    And by the way Van I'm sure they is not much different in our regular plays, in fact units wise I am sure I am ahead...

    Either way you search me see my picks it is unreal amount of winners. From a capper's prespective, from a life prespective you will never reach my heights. Despite you having the love of the covers community..

    I said this right here was my soccer bet of the season before the world cup. What you think happened Vansack? It won

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=36&sub=100749601

    I am a amatuer former champion boxer. Now I am a champion capper and you can blow all the smoke and talk all the nonsense you want. The facts are the facts..Im the best and even if people dont admit it here, they sure do know it...

    I look forward to outclassing you in future Vansack

    Sorry, couldnt get past that first line.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Tomorrow (I am out at present) I will change my avatar with my picture to show you I am a good looking guy. I have loads of friends on facebook and I am more then happy to prove this. No bother man.

    Van jealously is a terrible trait. So you won a few hundred dollars this world cup. Big deal. As you will see when I post my picture, I am better looking then you (well your too ugly to post yours lets be honest). I am a better capper then you. I'm just better then you and just because a few internet loser followers of yours think otherwise that just don't make it so.

    Yeah I admit it bothered me a little before that I went to so much effort to help people make money with my research and posts and didn't receive too much credit. I knew, I was better then you but for some reason your a hero. Then I realised it's not a popularity contest. Its about helping people and that is what I will do. There may be a lot of negativity about me now but my name is all over covers and what it states clearly is that ok this guy may come across as a clown  but all he seems to do is pick winner after big winner. My god look at my boxing and tennis posts. It's unreal how much I hit.

    I will still post loads of hate here or not. Because, I am a good guy behind the arrogance. If I can help ONE PERSON make a lot of money, then I will keep putting in the hard work and the research. I have received a few very heart felt thank you's over the years. That in the end is what makes all the hard work and research I do worthwhile.

    And by the way Van I'm sure they is not much different in our regular plays, in fact units wise I am sure I am ahead...

    Either way you search me see my picks it is unreal amount of winners. From a capper's prespective, from a life prespective you will never reach my heights. Despite you having the love of the covers community..

    I said this right here was my soccer bet of the season before the world cup. What you think happened Vansack? It won

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=36&sub=100749601

    I am a amatuer former champion boxer. Now I am a champion capper and you can blow all the smoke and talk all the nonsense you want. The facts are the facts..Im the best and even if people dont admit it here, they sure do know it...

    I look forward to outclassing you in future Vansack

    Sorry, couldnt get past that first line.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:40 PM ET #123

    If possbile, it got even better after the first line.

    I think any response I could post would just ruin that archive worthy post.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    If possbile, it got even better after the first line.

    I think any response I could post would just ruin that archive worthy post.

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:43 PM ET #124

    Bye Bye Vansack. I could go back anf forth with you but I'm tired and celebrations did not go as planned tonight but thats already too much personal info..When my batteries have been recharged, I look forward to outcapping you again..

    When I come back, I will just post plays and let them speak for themselves. Am I contorversial yes. I am the best capper on covers, yes. Hate all you want Van/sims/everyone else but my posted BIG BET Stats are second to none..

    Now this is my last post for a few months..Have fun

    Reply

    Bye Bye Vansack. I could go back anf forth with you but I'm tired and celebrations did not go as planned tonight but thats already too much personal info..When my batteries have been recharged, I look forward to outcapping you again..

    When I come back, I will just post plays and let them speak for themselves. Am I contorversial yes. I am the best capper on covers, yes. Hate all you want Van/sims/everyone else but my posted BIG BET Stats are second to none..

    Now this is my last post for a few months..Have fun

     
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 7:46 PM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Bye Bye Vansack. I could go back anf forth with you but I'm tired and celebrations did not go as planned tonight but thats already too much personal info..When my batteries have been recharged, I look forward to outcapping you again..

    When I come back, I will just post plays and let them speak for themselves. Am I contorversial yes. I am the best capper on covers, yes. Hate all you want Van/sims/everyone else but my posted BIG BET Stats are second to none..

    Now this is my last post for a few months..Have fun

    I will always have the "Mack and Van" thread to keep me company in your absence.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    Bye Bye Vansack. I could go back anf forth with you but I'm tired and celebrations did not go as planned tonight but thats already too much personal info..When my batteries have been recharged, I look forward to outcapping you again..

    When I come back, I will just post plays and let them speak for themselves. Am I contorversial yes. I am the best capper on covers, yes. Hate all you want Van/sims/everyone else but my posted BIG BET Stats are second to none..

    Now this is my last post for a few months..Have fun

    I will always have the "Mack and Van" thread to keep me company in your absence.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 208
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,576
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,119
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,969
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.