• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 414243 ... 979899 Next Last»
    dopalicous
    Biscuiteater1
    michaelpaul1
    Iw1nBets
    dytide
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 414243 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 8:48 AM ET #1001

    Reply
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 10:01 AM ET #1002

    being a part of this has lifted my spirits immensly and taught me how to love again. Hey there dopalicous
    Reply
    being a part of this has lifted my spirits immensly and taught me how to love again. Hey there dopalicous
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 13, 2011 - 11:12 PM ET #1003

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Ok michaelpaul, now extend the olive branch to 1win,i'm sure he is receptive. Then we could all join hands and contemplate the future. Proto have the welts from the fireants subsided, also i hope you dont get mad deer disease.Has anyone heard from dytide, he was such a nice boy.
    normally my retort to such a statement would be faak you both...but in reverance for Proto... I will refrain...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Ok michaelpaul, now extend the olive branch to 1win,i'm sure he is receptive. Then we could all join hands and contemplate the future. Proto have the welts from the fireants subsided, also i hope you dont get mad deer disease.Has anyone heard from dytide, he was such a nice boy.
    normally my retort to such a statement would be faak you both...but in reverance for Proto... I will refrain...
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 12:43 AM ET #1004

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    normally my retort to such a statement would be faak you both...but in reverance for Proto... I will refrain...
    It's ok buddy.I need to talk to you  I have been carrying a heavy burden as of late. Michaelpaul the other day in the box as those jackels were knawing on you like a piece of carrion, i wanted so desperetly to hep you. I had my finger cocked and was ready to strike the keypad when an overwhelming fear over came me.for i realized that if i did those vultures would be on my like a dead road squirrel. The best i could do was offer a hang tough.And you did michaelpaul you did!I have questioned my manhood since then.But now i'm thinking all you ever do is call me a biscuit MFer. Why should i care about you, answer me that.And Iwin has also been kind to you most of the time.I believe we are your only friends. You better start treating us better. Good Day sir.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    normally my retort to such a statement would be faak you both...but in reverance for Proto... I will refrain...
    It's ok buddy.I need to talk to you  I have been carrying a heavy burden as of late. Michaelpaul the other day in the box as those jackels were knawing on you like a piece of carrion, i wanted so desperetly to hep you. I had my finger cocked and was ready to strike the keypad when an overwhelming fear over came me.for i realized that if i did those vultures would be on my like a dead road squirrel. The best i could do was offer a hang tough.And you did michaelpaul you did!I have questioned my manhood since then.But now i'm thinking all you ever do is call me a biscuit MFer. Why should i care about you, answer me that.And Iwin has also been kind to you most of the time.I believe we are your only friends. You better start treating us better. Good Day sir.
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 2:29 AM ET #1005

    Ohhh biscuits ... if you only knew how confrontational michael is going to take your last paragraph. 
    Reply
    Ohhh biscuits ... if you only knew how confrontational michael is going to take your last paragraph. 
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 2:30 AM ET #1006

    People say this thread is dead?

    Why in the fuck should it be dead. 
    Is shootin the dirt ever really dead.
    These peeps that take the time out 
    to bash this thread should be
    using that time to shoot the dirt
    Reply
    People say this thread is dead?

    Why in the fuck should it be dead. 
    Is shootin the dirt ever really dead.
    These peeps that take the time out 
    to bash this thread should be
    using that time to shoot the dirt
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 8:21 AM ET #1007

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    It's ok buddy.I need to talk to you  I have been carrying a heavy burden as of late. Michaelpaul the other day in the box as those jackels were knawing on you like a piece of carrion, i wanted so desperetly to hep you. I had my finger cocked and was ready to strike the keypad when an overwhelming fear over came me.for i realized that if i did those vultures would be on my like a dead road squirrel. The best i could do was offer a hang tough.And you did michaelpaul you did!I have questioned my manhood since then.But now i'm thinking all you ever do is call me a biscuit MFer. Why should i care about you, answer me that.And Iwin has also been kind to you most of the time.I believe we are your only friends. You better start treating us better. Good Day sir.
    comical narrative...I really dont need any assistance metting out street justice though...I  am more then any match for those lowlifes...jealously eats at their souls...I have a bottle of man pills I can give you though...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    It's ok buddy.I need to talk to you  I have been carrying a heavy burden as of late. Michaelpaul the other day in the box as those jackels were knawing on you like a piece of carrion, i wanted so desperetly to hep you. I had my finger cocked and was ready to strike the keypad when an overwhelming fear over came me.for i realized that if i did those vultures would be on my like a dead road squirrel. The best i could do was offer a hang tough.And you did michaelpaul you did!I have questioned my manhood since then.But now i'm thinking all you ever do is call me a biscuit MFer. Why should i care about you, answer me that.And Iwin has also been kind to you most of the time.I believe we are your only friends. You better start treating us better. Good Day sir.
    comical narrative...I really dont need any assistance metting out street justice though...I  am more then any match for those lowlifes...jealously eats at their souls...I have a bottle of man pills I can give you though...
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 10:52 AM ET #1008

    Michael you need to shoot the dirt a bit for once in here. Tell us a bit bout yaself
    Reply
    Michael you need to shoot the dirt a bit for once in here. Tell us a bit bout yaself
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 4:32 PM ET #1009

    In my life there's been heartache and pain

    I don't know if I can face it again

    Can't stop now, I've traveled so far

    To change ths lonely life

    Reply

    In my life there's been heartache and pain

    I don't know if I can face it again

    Can't stop now, I've traveled so far

    To change ths lonely life

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 5:03 PM ET #1010

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

    In my life there's been heartache and pain

    I don't know if I can face it again

    Can't stop now, I've traveled so far

    To change ths lonely life

    My Man!! your'e a poet or a petty thief lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

    In my life there's been heartache and pain

    I don't know if I can face it again

    Can't stop now, I've traveled so far

    To change ths lonely life

    My Man!! your'e a poet or a petty thief lol
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 5:09 PM ET #1011

    Hellfire yes! Tell us a little bout yourself. I'll do the same.I do have a question if i may? In that dungeon (spell check) they claimed you are a horrible handicapper of sporting events. Is that true, i dont believe it for one minute.
    Reply
    Hellfire yes! Tell us a little bout yourself. I'll do the same.I do have a question if i may? In that dungeon (spell check) they claimed you are a horrible handicapper of sporting events. Is that true, i dont believe it for one minute.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 5:15 PM ET #1012

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    MP and Iwin, yall need to lighten up and give each other a hug.  It's not worth it fellas.  Put some neosporin on the emotional wounds and move on.  I'm telling you life is too short.

    I am finally back in my house after begging.  Believe it or not, I've never been ashamed to beg.  But I have been living in the wilderness the past few days.  I had to dig a trench in the ground, strip naked, and cover myself with dirt and leaves to keep cool during the day time.  I must say there is not much to do while in that position, but it cools down your body at least.

    While I was laying in my trench and staring at the blue sky a memory of times gone past came to my head.  Just as I was in a trance and reminiscing, a deer came running by.  It didn't see my trench and trounced on my head and it made me furious.  The hoof landed in my mouth and I bit down as hard as I could.  The deer did not like this and started bucking like a bull with a man on it's back.  I did not relinquish my grip though.  I had his back right leg in my mouth, and was being slung around like a rag doll.  Short story short, I lost 5 teeth and 2 more are touch and go. 

    After this ordeal I felt so bad for the deer.  He was just running in the woods, minding his own business, when a nitwit in a hole bit his fuking foot and wouldn't let go.  After seeing this from the deer's point of view I started to weep.  I gathered up all the ant beds in the area and poured them all in my trench.  I laid there for 4 hours, with the fire ants biting continuously.  I couldn't move so I tried screaming for help.  Luckily a deer hunter came by.  I don't think he understood the situation, but some people are just that dense.

    Stormtroopers unite.  Into the battle we will ride.  If things go our way, we will take control of the minutemen.  This will be an arduous task, so be steadfast and bombastic.  In this effort you may be blindsided by an unannounced trouncing.  If so, remain strong and hold your ground.  For beyond the horizon awaits tranquility.

    Live and Let Live
    No Proto, tranquility is within your grasp.And i'm glad you aint without a home.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    MP and Iwin, yall need to lighten up and give each other a hug.  It's not worth it fellas.  Put some neosporin on the emotional wounds and move on.  I'm telling you life is too short.

    I am finally back in my house after begging.  Believe it or not, I've never been ashamed to beg.  But I have been living in the wilderness the past few days.  I had to dig a trench in the ground, strip naked, and cover myself with dirt and leaves to keep cool during the day time.  I must say there is not much to do while in that position, but it cools down your body at least.

    While I was laying in my trench and staring at the blue sky a memory of times gone past came to my head.  Just as I was in a trance and reminiscing, a deer came running by.  It didn't see my trench and trounced on my head and it made me furious.  The hoof landed in my mouth and I bit down as hard as I could.  The deer did not like this and started bucking like a bull with a man on it's back.  I did not relinquish my grip though.  I had his back right leg in my mouth, and was being slung around like a rag doll.  Short story short, I lost 5 teeth and 2 more are touch and go. 

    After this ordeal I felt so bad for the deer.  He was just running in the woods, minding his own business, when a nitwit in a hole bit his fuking foot and wouldn't let go.  After seeing this from the deer's point of view I started to weep.  I gathered up all the ant beds in the area and poured them all in my trench.  I laid there for 4 hours, with the fire ants biting continuously.  I couldn't move so I tried screaming for help.  Luckily a deer hunter came by.  I don't think he understood the situation, but some people are just that dense.

    Stormtroopers unite.  Into the battle we will ride.  If things go our way, we will take control of the minutemen.  This will be an arduous task, so be steadfast and bombastic.  In this effort you may be blindsided by an unannounced trouncing.  If so, remain strong and hold your ground.  For beyond the horizon awaits tranquility.

    Live and Let Live
    No Proto, tranquility is within your grasp.And i'm glad you aint without a home.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 7:23 PM ET #1013

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Hellfire yes! Tell us a little bout yourself. I'll do the same.I do have a question if i may? In that dungeon (spell check) they claimed you are a horrible handicapper of sporting events. Is that true, i dont believe it for one minute.
    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Hellfire yes! Tell us a little bout yourself. I'll do the same.I do have a question if i may? In that dungeon (spell check) they claimed you are a horrible handicapper of sporting events. Is that true, i dont believe it for one minute.
    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 7:39 PM ET #1014

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
    Damn Pappy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
    Damn Pappy
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 7:43 PM ET #1015

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Damn Pappy
    Christ i can see this is gonna take a while. I never said you were a bad capper. ever. Believe it or not i'm drinkingmoonshine as we speake  cut me a break.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Damn Pappy
    Christ i can see this is gonna take a while. I never said you were a bad capper. ever. Believe it or not i'm drinkingmoonshine as we speake  cut me a break.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 7:45 PM ET #1016

     It was ! win.
    Reply
     It was ! win.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 7:49 PM ET #1017

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
    Me Too   NO SHIT   Lets Get  1Win    NO NO No  thats not right. Any way i pick fifty MLB games a day and have yet to wager on one  LOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
    Me Too   NO SHIT   Lets Get  1Win    NO NO No  thats not right. Any way i pick fifty MLB games a day and have yet to wager on one  LOL
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 7:58 PM ET #1018

    Reply
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 8:07 PM ET #1019

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

      HHMMNN? or humnn  or hyumn
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

      HHMMNN? or humnn  or hyumn
     
    Bodogjoe
    Bodogjoe
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 926
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 8:41 PM ET #1020

    proto  i have 28.000  but you must eat   a can of worms  2 pounds of  grease  7 dead frogs then the money is yourslollll  
    Reply
    proto  i have 28.000  but you must eat   a can of worms  2 pounds of  grease  7 dead frogs then the money is yourslollll  
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 8:58 PM ET #1021

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodogjoe:

    proto  i have 28.000  but you must eat   a can of worms  2 pounds of  grease  7 dead frogs then the money is yourslollll  
    HHMM What the fucks wrong with you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodogjoe:

    proto  i have 28.000  but you must eat   a can of worms  2 pounds of  grease  7 dead frogs then the money is yourslollll  
    HHMM What the fucks wrong with you?
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 9:02 PM ET #1022

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodogjoe:

    proto  i have 28.000  but you must eat   a can of worms  2 pounds of  grease  7 dead frogs then the money is yourslollll  
    Im sorry   where are my manners  eat your own worms  and try a little shit on the side.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodogjoe:

    proto  i have 28.000  but you must eat   a can of worms  2 pounds of  grease  7 dead frogs then the money is yourslollll  
    Im sorry   where are my manners  eat your own worms  and try a little shit on the side.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 9:16 PM ET #1023

    Proto  you ever feel like

    https://youtu.be/Kv3RWqFlvJs

    Reply

    Proto  you ever feel like

    https://youtu.be/Kv3RWqFlvJs

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 9:27 PM ET #1024

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Me Too   NO SHIT   Lets Get  1Win    NO NO No  thats not right. Any way i pick fifty MLB games a day and have yet to wager on one  LOL
    its called covers contests...on the top of the page...wow you are fn dense...even for an alias which I am 100 percent certain you are...maybe a nod can check yer IP address...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Me Too   NO SHIT   Lets Get  1Win    NO NO No  thats not right. Any way i pick fifty MLB games a day and have yet to wager on one  LOL
    its called covers contests...on the top of the page...wow you are fn dense...even for an alias which I am 100 percent certain you are...maybe a nod can check yer IP address...
     
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: May. 14, 2011 - 9:32 PM ET #1025

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
    I neversaid you was bad  nigga  and the only biscuits that have been on the internets gambling is me , i was on anotherbut then they got high panties wad and wanted 25 fucking bucks to hear the same shit i can hear for free. and then some  LOL LOL  shit i'm outta beer somebody's gonna pay
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    you seem to have a glimmer of intelligence...I have been here for over 4 years betting consistantly...if I was that bad as you say ...I would have quit a long time ago(those picks that I do are contest in wagerline only...I dont bet 50 games a night...lol)...If you are an alias of one of those mommy banging inbreeders in the box I would not waste my finger tapping a response... but since you asked so nicely...I am a decent enough tennis capper...my bread and butter...NFL then lastly ...NBA and MLB respectively...I like action on a game but want profit or I will pass if its iffy to me...we all like a sure thing but my gut is like spider sense even warning me to dislike a play that I love...I am not single like some of the college handjob in a sock pimple faced posters that seem to be littering covers like the plague so my time isnt all spent bashing but I do enjoy bitch slapping them on here for sure...I post plays ocassionally but found it to jinx me more often then not so I prefer to cash out quietly...dont need to be followed...I am a lone fn wolf...
    I neversaid you was bad  nigga  and the only biscuits that have been on the internets gambling is me , i was on anotherbut then they got high panties wad and wanted 25 fucking bucks to hear the same shit i can hear for free. and then some  LOL LOL  shit i'm outta beer somebody's gonna pay
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 414243 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,503
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,145
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,723
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,005
    • HELP PLEASE 1,596
    • PART DEUX 228
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,137
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 913

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.