• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 565758 ... 979899 Next Last»
    dopalicous
    ProtoStar
    michaelpaul1
    Biscuiteater1
    dytide
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 565758 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2011 - 2:35 PM ET #1376

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Been leaping some rope today boys.  I'm not in shape and I'm starting to feel like I am middle aged.  Walked outside, took out my rope, and started hopping along.  Up and down the street I went, stopping only to catch my breath and recover.  Some neighborhood girls had thought I was a hired clown for a birthday party, and started skipping and laughing along with me. 

    It was a bit awkward, especially when I realized I could not keep up with them and fell over my rope trying to keep up.  There are rain gutters on the side of nearly every street, and when I fell face forward I went straight inside a gutter and got lodged in there.  Couldn't get out and my face (along with half my body) was inside this gutter.  Stuck if you will. 

    I don't know why but when I get in trouble or scared, I start yelping like a hurt dog.  The little neighborhood girls thought it was funny and all part of a clowns act (WTF????), so they ran over and started trying to push me completely into the sewer.  I yelped as loud as I could, and pleaded with the mean girls.  They started kicking me.  A couple kicks landed straight on my balls as I laid there stuck, and this triggered the ole' fight or flight syndrome in me.

    So I gained an incredible amount of strength, dislodged myself by twisting into a pretzel like formation, and ran as fast as I could.  I left the rope and everything.  When I got home my wife slapped me for scaring the girls who were now crying because they found out I was really not a clown (well not the type of clown they wanted).

    I'm not sure where this ranks in my life's "diary of a dufus in full conundrum", but it sure is a bit disturbing as I think back.  I will try again to put this episode behind me but the fuse is getting shorter.

    Tonight as I drift off to sweet symphony, I will imagine a tender roni and yearn for the days of yore.  I will reach and holler while I get my Z's, and hope for the real thing, not just a tease.

    Secret Lovers



    very much rofl...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Been leaping some rope today boys.  I'm not in shape and I'm starting to feel like I am middle aged.  Walked outside, took out my rope, and started hopping along.  Up and down the street I went, stopping only to catch my breath and recover.  Some neighborhood girls had thought I was a hired clown for a birthday party, and started skipping and laughing along with me. 

    It was a bit awkward, especially when I realized I could not keep up with them and fell over my rope trying to keep up.  There are rain gutters on the side of nearly every street, and when I fell face forward I went straight inside a gutter and got lodged in there.  Couldn't get out and my face (along with half my body) was inside this gutter.  Stuck if you will. 

    I don't know why but when I get in trouble or scared, I start yelping like a hurt dog.  The little neighborhood girls thought it was funny and all part of a clowns act (WTF????), so they ran over and started trying to push me completely into the sewer.  I yelped as loud as I could, and pleaded with the mean girls.  They started kicking me.  A couple kicks landed straight on my balls as I laid there stuck, and this triggered the ole' fight or flight syndrome in me.

    So I gained an incredible amount of strength, dislodged myself by twisting into a pretzel like formation, and ran as fast as I could.  I left the rope and everything.  When I got home my wife slapped me for scaring the girls who were now crying because they found out I was really not a clown (well not the type of clown they wanted).

    I'm not sure where this ranks in my life's "diary of a dufus in full conundrum", but it sure is a bit disturbing as I think back.  I will try again to put this episode behind me but the fuse is getting shorter.

    Tonight as I drift off to sweet symphony, I will imagine a tender roni and yearn for the days of yore.  I will reach and holler while I get my Z's, and hope for the real thing, not just a tease.

    Secret Lovers



    very much rofl...
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2011 - 12:50 AM ET #1377

    Thanks Biscuit.  Very intimidating when surrounded by people kicking you, even if they are 9 year old girls.

    Dopay my tender ronay would be something like this, back from the Days Of Yore.  Got me?

    I would command a dance floor like David Boway.  I'd be like..... Let's Dance. 

    In all seriousness the only time I ever danced was when absolutely rolling through the sky on E and just couldn't help myself.  I felt like I was Michael Jackson and James Brown combined out there.  After it really kicked in though I had to sit down and just stared into the air for 3 hours.  I had taken a bit too much but rolling will give you the best time of your life no matter what you do.

    Okay I'm in a bit of a somber mood right now.  Crying a bit.  Gonna have to leave it at that.  Tonight will be a long struggle with EBB for control of the telepathic airwaves bouncing through the prism of this dimension.  Let's hope I come out on top.  You will know either way but I am prepared to go door to door if I have to.

    Roxanne




    Reply
    Thanks Biscuit.  Very intimidating when surrounded by people kicking you, even if they are 9 year old girls.

    Dopay my tender ronay would be something like this, back from the Days Of Yore.  Got me?

    I would command a dance floor like David Boway.  I'd be like..... Let's Dance. 

    In all seriousness the only time I ever danced was when absolutely rolling through the sky on E and just couldn't help myself.  I felt like I was Michael Jackson and James Brown combined out there.  After it really kicked in though I had to sit down and just stared into the air for 3 hours.  I had taken a bit too much but rolling will give you the best time of your life no matter what you do.

    Okay I'm in a bit of a somber mood right now.  Crying a bit.  Gonna have to leave it at that.  Tonight will be a long struggle with EBB for control of the telepathic airwaves bouncing through the prism of this dimension.  Let's hope I come out on top.  You will know either way but I am prepared to go door to door if I have to.

    Roxanne




     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2011 - 1:08 AM ET #1378

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Thanks Biscuit.  Very intimidating when surrounded by people kicking you, even if they are 9 year old girls.

    Dopay my tender ronay would be something like this, back from the Days Of Yore.  Got me?

    I would command a dance floor like David Boway.  I'd be like..... Let's Dance. 

    In all seriousness the only time I ever danced was when absolutely rolling through the sky on E and just couldn't help myself.  I felt like I was Michael Jackson and James Brown combined out there.  After it really kicked in though I had to sit down and just stared into the air for 3 hours.  I had taken a bit too much but rolling will give you the best time of your life no matter what you do.

    Okay I'm in a bit of a somber mood right now.  Crying a bit.  Gonna have to leave it at that.  Tonight will be a long struggle with EBB for control of the telepathic airwaves bouncing through the prism of this dimension.  Let's hope I come out on top.  You will know either way but I am prepared to go door to door if I have to.

    Roxanne




    scanners...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Thanks Biscuit.  Very intimidating when surrounded by people kicking you, even if they are 9 year old girls.

    Dopay my tender ronay would be something like this, back from the Days Of Yore.  Got me?

    I would command a dance floor like David Boway.  I'd be like..... Let's Dance. 

    In all seriousness the only time I ever danced was when absolutely rolling through the sky on E and just couldn't help myself.  I felt like I was Michael Jackson and James Brown combined out there.  After it really kicked in though I had to sit down and just stared into the air for 3 hours.  I had taken a bit too much but rolling will give you the best time of your life no matter what you do.

    Okay I'm in a bit of a somber mood right now.  Crying a bit.  Gonna have to leave it at that.  Tonight will be a long struggle with EBB for control of the telepathic airwaves bouncing through the prism of this dimension.  Let's hope I come out on top.  You will know either way but I am prepared to go door to door if I have to.

    Roxanne




    scanners...
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 12, 2011 - 7:50 PM ET #1379

    I like mashed potatoe's

    https://youtu.be/mQBKpV9emKc

    Reply

    I like mashed potatoe's

    https://youtu.be/mQBKpV9emKc

     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2011 - 1:40 AM ET #1380

    just checking in....

    stay gold

    Reply

    just checking in....

    stay gold

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2011 - 8:48 PM ET #1381

    Not alot of dirt shooting going on in here.......


    Reply
    Not alot of dirt shooting going on in here.......


     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2011 - 1:28 AM ET #1382

    Dopay what on earth am I looking at with your avatar?  Never know what to expect from you.  Maybe it's time for a glance in the mirror Dopay, and think about what kind of craziness an avatar like that may incite.  Unreal

    Lately I have been trying to bring back memories and feelings I had growing up.  Really good feelings I had and nice, cozy memories.  When I hone in on a feeling and capture it, I try to keep it as long as I can.  I remember going to the mall and into the arcade with friends.  It was just a good feeling, I can't describe it.  We would spend the whole day there, then go home at night and stay up all night watching Cinemax or HBO.  The soft porn they had on then, at night, on weekends.  I must have been 11 years old. 

    I remember getting extremely horny and did not know what that feeling was but it felt good.  I didn't know what it was like to ejaculate yet, so I still was not sure about the girl thing but I knew I really liked them and especially with their clothes off.

    Just thinking about the past and the good feelings I had, it all makes me wanna cry.  I couldn't capture a feeling from the past earlier and threw my wallet at the wall.  I'm glad my cell phone was not in reach.  I laid on the cold floor and just stared at the ceiling, wondering what I could do to break the monotony of the day.  There was nothing so I figured I was better off asleep.  Went to sleep and had a decent dream. 

    I really miss the days of yore.  I wish I could turn back the clock, back to the days of yore.  Happy Days.  If I could start over from about 87 I would really enjoy that.  But it is not in the cards.  I must move on, but how can I without lots of money?

    We Can Dance



    Reply
    Dopay what on earth am I looking at with your avatar?  Never know what to expect from you.  Maybe it's time for a glance in the mirror Dopay, and think about what kind of craziness an avatar like that may incite.  Unreal

    Lately I have been trying to bring back memories and feelings I had growing up.  Really good feelings I had and nice, cozy memories.  When I hone in on a feeling and capture it, I try to keep it as long as I can.  I remember going to the mall and into the arcade with friends.  It was just a good feeling, I can't describe it.  We would spend the whole day there, then go home at night and stay up all night watching Cinemax or HBO.  The soft porn they had on then, at night, on weekends.  I must have been 11 years old. 

    I remember getting extremely horny and did not know what that feeling was but it felt good.  I didn't know what it was like to ejaculate yet, so I still was not sure about the girl thing but I knew I really liked them and especially with their clothes off.

    Just thinking about the past and the good feelings I had, it all makes me wanna cry.  I couldn't capture a feeling from the past earlier and threw my wallet at the wall.  I'm glad my cell phone was not in reach.  I laid on the cold floor and just stared at the ceiling, wondering what I could do to break the monotony of the day.  There was nothing so I figured I was better off asleep.  Went to sleep and had a decent dream. 

    I really miss the days of yore.  I wish I could turn back the clock, back to the days of yore.  Happy Days.  If I could start over from about 87 I would really enjoy that.  But it is not in the cards.  I must move on, but how can I without lots of money?

    We Can Dance



     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2011 - 2:17 AM ET #1383

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Dopay what on earth am I looking at with your avatar?  Never know what to expect from you.  Maybe it's time for a glance in the mirror Dopay, and think about what kind of craziness an avatar like that may incite.  Unreal

    Lately I have been trying to bring back memories and feelings I had growing up.  Really good feelings I had and nice, cozy memories.  When I hone in on a feeling and capture it, I try to keep it as long as I can.  I remember going to the mall and into the arcade with friends.  It was just a good feeling, I can't describe it.  We would spend the whole day there, then go home at night and stay up all night watching Cinemax or HBO.  The soft porn they had on then, at night, on weekends.  I must have been 11 years old. 

    I remember getting extremely horny and did not know what that feeling was but it felt good.  I didn't know what it was like to ejaculate yet, so I still was not sure about the girl thing but I knew I really liked them and especially with their clothes off.

    Just thinking about the past and the good feelings I had, it all makes me wanna cry.  I couldn't capture a feeling from the past earlier and threw my wallet at the wall.  I'm glad my cell phone was not in reach.  I laid on the cold floor and just stared at the ceiling, wondering what I could do to break the monotony of the day.  There was nothing so I figured I was better off asleep.  Went to sleep and had a decent dream. 

    I really miss the days of yore.  I wish I could turn back the clock, back to the days of yore.  Happy Days.  If I could start over from about 87 I would really enjoy that.  But it is not in the cards.  I must move on, but how can I without lots of money?

    We Can Dance



    so true proto...so true...great post...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Dopay what on earth am I looking at with your avatar?  Never know what to expect from you.  Maybe it's time for a glance in the mirror Dopay, and think about what kind of craziness an avatar like that may incite.  Unreal

    Lately I have been trying to bring back memories and feelings I had growing up.  Really good feelings I had and nice, cozy memories.  When I hone in on a feeling and capture it, I try to keep it as long as I can.  I remember going to the mall and into the arcade with friends.  It was just a good feeling, I can't describe it.  We would spend the whole day there, then go home at night and stay up all night watching Cinemax or HBO.  The soft porn they had on then, at night, on weekends.  I must have been 11 years old. 

    I remember getting extremely horny and did not know what that feeling was but it felt good.  I didn't know what it was like to ejaculate yet, so I still was not sure about the girl thing but I knew I really liked them and especially with their clothes off.

    Just thinking about the past and the good feelings I had, it all makes me wanna cry.  I couldn't capture a feeling from the past earlier and threw my wallet at the wall.  I'm glad my cell phone was not in reach.  I laid on the cold floor and just stared at the ceiling, wondering what I could do to break the monotony of the day.  There was nothing so I figured I was better off asleep.  Went to sleep and had a decent dream. 

    I really miss the days of yore.  I wish I could turn back the clock, back to the days of yore.  Happy Days.  If I could start over from about 87 I would really enjoy that.  But it is not in the cards.  I must move on, but how can I without lots of money?

    We Can Dance



    so true proto...so true...great post...
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2011 - 7:34 PM ET #1384

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Thanks Biscuit.  Very intimidating when surrounded by people kicking you, even if they are 9 year old girls.

    Dopay my tender ronay would be something like this, back from the Days Of Yore.  Got me?

    I would command a dance floor like David Boway.  I'd be like..... Let's Dance. 

    In all seriousness the only time I ever danced was when absolutely rolling through the sky on E and just couldn't help myself.  I felt like I was Michael Jackson and James Brown combined out there.  After it really kicked in though I had to sit down and just stared into the air for 3 hours.  I had taken a bit too much but rolling will give you the best time of your life no matter what you do.

    Okay I'm in a bit of a somber mood right now.  Crying a bit.  Gonna have to leave it at that.  Tonight will be a long struggle with EBB for control of the telepathic airwaves bouncing through the prism of this dimension.  Let's hope I come out on top.  You will know either way but I am prepared to go door to door if I have to.

    Roxanne




    it's Elmo on that stuff Salty gets down at the gas station,saliva sativa or whatever its called,and yes its a step down from that nice nerdy feller and a far cry from that skinny negro and fat circus woman.Which i believe is in the top ten avatars of all time. 1987  sheet
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Thanks Biscuit.  Very intimidating when surrounded by people kicking you, even if they are 9 year old girls.

    Dopay my tender ronay would be something like this, back from the Days Of Yore.  Got me?

    I would command a dance floor like David Boway.  I'd be like..... Let's Dance. 

    In all seriousness the only time I ever danced was when absolutely rolling through the sky on E and just couldn't help myself.  I felt like I was Michael Jackson and James Brown combined out there.  After it really kicked in though I had to sit down and just stared into the air for 3 hours.  I had taken a bit too much but rolling will give you the best time of your life no matter what you do.

    Okay I'm in a bit of a somber mood right now.  Crying a bit.  Gonna have to leave it at that.  Tonight will be a long struggle with EBB for control of the telepathic airwaves bouncing through the prism of this dimension.  Let's hope I come out on top.  You will know either way but I am prepared to go door to door if I have to.

    Roxanne




    it's Elmo on that stuff Salty gets down at the gas station,saliva sativa or whatever its called,and yes its a step down from that nice nerdy feller and a far cry from that skinny negro and fat circus woman.Which i believe is in the top ten avatars of all time. 1987  sheet
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2011 - 7:39 PM ET #1385

    MP i'm down 40 large in baseball contest, how you doing?
    Reply
    MP i'm down 40 large in baseball contest, how you doing?
     
    BusterHuron
    BusterHuron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2011 - 2:25 AM ET #1386

    My best shot at shooting the dirt:

    I'm a senior in College (University of Oregon), my goups of friends are out at a campus bar.  A female group of our friends are also out.  Sorrority chicks, there is probably 10 or so of them.  There's a girl that out with them who I've only seen a couple of times and only talked to once.  I'm rapping with her and we seem to be hitting it off.

    Reply
    My best shot at shooting the dirt:

    I'm a senior in College (University of Oregon), my goups of friends are out at a campus bar.  A female group of our friends are also out.  Sorrority chicks, there is probably 10 or so of them.  There's a girl that out with them who I've only seen a couple of times and only talked to once.  I'm rapping with her and we seem to be hitting it off.

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2011 - 2:32 AM ET #1387

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHuron:

    My best shot at shooting the dirt:

    I'm a senior in College (University of Oregon), my goups of friends are out at a campus bar.  A female group of our friends are also out.  Sorrority chicks, there is probably 10 or so of them.  There's a girl that out with them who I've only seen a couple of times and only talked to once.  I'm rapping with her and we seem to be hitting it off.

    Proto is gonna get a stiffy, Buster you go boy!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHuron:

    My best shot at shooting the dirt:

    I'm a senior in College (University of Oregon), my goups of friends are out at a campus bar.  A female group of our friends are also out.  Sorrority chicks, there is probably 10 or so of them.  There's a girl that out with them who I've only seen a couple of times and only talked to once.  I'm rapping with her and we seem to be hitting it off.

    Proto is gonna get a stiffy, Buster you go boy!!
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2011 - 2:34 AM ET #1388

    DOPAY  DOPAY  new av
    Reply
    DOPAY  DOPAY  new av
     
    BusterHuron
    BusterHuron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2011 - 2:45 AM ET #1389

    As the night goes along people start to leave and soon it's just me and her and one of her friends.  I'm making headway thinking I got a good shot with my chick when the bar closes.

    As we are leaving I find out my chick doesnt live at the sorrority but her friend does, but my chicks car is parked at the sorrority.  We agree to walk the other chick to the sorrority, then grab my chicks car and head to her place.

    As we begin are 5 minute walk i feel a rather large fart coming on, which I hold in.When we arrive at their house there are 7-10 girls in the living room when we walk in.  I ask where the bathroom is so I can let this fart loose.

    I walk down the hall and brace to let it go, and as soon as i go to push it out I feel/hear wetness.  I just shit myself, In a panic I pull down my pants to look at the damage.  Somehow it's all contained in my boxers. 

    Not sure what to do, my only option I can think of is to flush my drawers.  I do, and they go down fine.  I'm washing my hands laughing at what happened when I see the toilet water rising.  I go for the shut-off switch under the toilet but there are none.

    I'm frozen watching the water rise and when it gets to the top out of nowhere the water recedes and goes back down the toilet.

    I hurry out of there, grab my girl and tell her "lets go to your place."  We go and fuck passionately all night (twice). 

    2nd craziest night of my life.

    Fast-Forwarded 12 years, I'm married to her with 2 kids.

    Love you Proto.

    Reply
    As the night goes along people start to leave and soon it's just me and her and one of her friends.  I'm making headway thinking I got a good shot with my chick when the bar closes.

    As we are leaving I find out my chick doesnt live at the sorrority but her friend does, but my chicks car is parked at the sorrority.  We agree to walk the other chick to the sorrority, then grab my chicks car and head to her place.

    As we begin are 5 minute walk i feel a rather large fart coming on, which I hold in.When we arrive at their house there are 7-10 girls in the living room when we walk in.  I ask where the bathroom is so I can let this fart loose.

    I walk down the hall and brace to let it go, and as soon as i go to push it out I feel/hear wetness.  I just shit myself, In a panic I pull down my pants to look at the damage.  Somehow it's all contained in my boxers. 

    Not sure what to do, my only option I can think of is to flush my drawers.  I do, and they go down fine.  I'm washing my hands laughing at what happened when I see the toilet water rising.  I go for the shut-off switch under the toilet but there are none.

    I'm frozen watching the water rise and when it gets to the top out of nowhere the water recedes and goes back down the toilet.

    I hurry out of there, grab my girl and tell her "lets go to your place."  We go and fuck passionately all night (twice). 

    2nd craziest night of my life.

    Fast-Forwarded 12 years, I'm married to her with 2 kids.

    Love you Proto.

     
    BusterHuron
    BusterHuron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2011 - 2:50 AM ET #1390

    Should I punish myself for this?
    Reply
    Should I punish myself for this?
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2011 - 7:57 AM ET #1391

    great dirt shootin busta. u made it worth while to peek in.  

    and after pondering for a while im not a fan of hearing that og proto was tryin to sell out to "the man" and have us pay for a subscripton to shootin the dirt. shootin the dirt gives life meaning and a clearer purpose of relevance. it shud be a non-profit organization always and forever...

    but being a hypocrite like most humans i am glad to hear proto trying to better himself financially by any means. so whatever floats the boat i must comply.

    i know u seen the great flick grosse pointe blank  proto. turn your life around by being a contract hitman. you can do it buddy...

     

    Reply

    great dirt shootin busta. u made it worth while to peek in.  

    and after pondering for a while im not a fan of hearing that og proto was tryin to sell out to "the man" and have us pay for a subscripton to shootin the dirt. shootin the dirt gives life meaning and a clearer purpose of relevance. it shud be a non-profit organization always and forever...

    but being a hypocrite like most humans i am glad to hear proto trying to better himself financially by any means. so whatever floats the boat i must comply.

    i know u seen the great flick grosse pointe blank  proto. turn your life around by being a contract hitman. you can do it buddy...

     

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2011 - 2:59 PM ET #1392

    proto i love the hatin on my avatars......this one is gonna be around a while....the gift of gifs
    Reply
    proto i love the hatin on my avatars......this one is gonna be around a while....the gift of gifs
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 12:24 AM ET #1393

    Buster, I punish myself regularly, for many different types of things.  If it makes you feel better in the end, then punishing yourself is worth it.  Sometimes I go overboard with the punishment and it's not a pretty sight.  I believe that a small punishment may be in order for that ordeal you had 12 years ago.  It is obviously still on your mind and maybe punishment will help you let go.

    ocd, I didn't want to be paid for just posting here.  I wanted to be paid and make videos, along with posting more frequently.  I know I could blow this forum wide open.  But maybe that is not what covers wants.  I am the loneliest punk, and I need a place to vent my frustrations, and covers is my home.  If they want to pay me they know how to reach me.  But I am a pathetic goon of a man, so I am not holding my breath.

    So I wanted to see the XMen movie at the theaters now.  I drove to the nearest movie theater and parked.  It was about 11am.  I walked inside and only the employees were there.  I walked up to a gorgeous young lady working a cash register and asked her what time xmen started.  She smiled and said 1pm.  I thanked her and told her she had really pretty eyes and really nice skin.  She got shy and said thank you but then kind of turned away.

    This reaction was not what I wanted.  I wanted her to say thank you and stare into my eyes.  Then you know they want to be with you.  7 years ago she would have gotten lost in my eyes.  Today I am a middle aged drug addict and it shows.  I teared up and walked out.  I looked around to see if maybe somebody noticed me starting to cry, and maybe wanted to hold me.  There was nobody.  I got in the car and stared into the blue sky filled with clouds.  I wondered to myself if I would ever again be truly happy.

    Tonight I find myself devastated over the rejection by the young girl.  Maybe I need to lose weight and start exercising.  You see if I could see the future and win money by sports gambling, I would then be able to get these women by wearing gold and asking them if they want to be free from money worries.  I know young women want freedom from money trouble.  Everyone wants this. 

    Because I cannot yet see the future of sporting events and then wager on the results I see, I feel like I am going to pitch a fit very soon, a fit that may involve me throwing shoes in a shoe store at the mall.  I will also protest by not cutting the grass in my yard anymore.  Maybe then I can start to see the future.  Only time will tell.

    Now it is time to listen to the Bangles for about 45 minutes while I feel sorry for myself.

    Eternal Flame


    Reply
    Buster, I punish myself regularly, for many different types of things.  If it makes you feel better in the end, then punishing yourself is worth it.  Sometimes I go overboard with the punishment and it's not a pretty sight.  I believe that a small punishment may be in order for that ordeal you had 12 years ago.  It is obviously still on your mind and maybe punishment will help you let go.

    ocd, I didn't want to be paid for just posting here.  I wanted to be paid and make videos, along with posting more frequently.  I know I could blow this forum wide open.  But maybe that is not what covers wants.  I am the loneliest punk, and I need a place to vent my frustrations, and covers is my home.  If they want to pay me they know how to reach me.  But I am a pathetic goon of a man, so I am not holding my breath.

    So I wanted to see the XMen movie at the theaters now.  I drove to the nearest movie theater and parked.  It was about 11am.  I walked inside and only the employees were there.  I walked up to a gorgeous young lady working a cash register and asked her what time xmen started.  She smiled and said 1pm.  I thanked her and told her she had really pretty eyes and really nice skin.  She got shy and said thank you but then kind of turned away.

    This reaction was not what I wanted.  I wanted her to say thank you and stare into my eyes.  Then you know they want to be with you.  7 years ago she would have gotten lost in my eyes.  Today I am a middle aged drug addict and it shows.  I teared up and walked out.  I looked around to see if maybe somebody noticed me starting to cry, and maybe wanted to hold me.  There was nobody.  I got in the car and stared into the blue sky filled with clouds.  I wondered to myself if I would ever again be truly happy.

    Tonight I find myself devastated over the rejection by the young girl.  Maybe I need to lose weight and start exercising.  You see if I could see the future and win money by sports gambling, I would then be able to get these women by wearing gold and asking them if they want to be free from money worries.  I know young women want freedom from money trouble.  Everyone wants this. 

    Because I cannot yet see the future of sporting events and then wager on the results I see, I feel like I am going to pitch a fit very soon, a fit that may involve me throwing shoes in a shoe store at the mall.  I will also protest by not cutting the grass in my yard anymore.  Maybe then I can start to see the future.  Only time will tell.

    Now it is time to listen to the Bangles for about 45 minutes while I feel sorry for myself.

    Eternal Flame


     
    BusterHuron
    BusterHuron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:16 AM ET #1394

    20 airsoft pellets to my back from my nephew.  Hopefully that's enough.  If not let me know,
    Reply
    20 airsoft pellets to my back from my nephew.  Hopefully that's enough.  If not let me know,
     
    BusterHuron
    BusterHuron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:18 AM ET #1395

    Mets/Phils ov 8 FWIW.
    Reply
    Mets/Phils ov 8 FWIW.
     
    BusterHuron
    BusterHuron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:18 AM ET #1396

    Mets/Phils ov 8 FWIW.
    Reply
    Mets/Phils ov 8 FWIW.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 11:34 AM ET #1397

    Buster...do you live in a trailer park?... let me get this straight...you married a woman you banged during a one night stand after blowing hot shit all over yourself...the aroma must have been tantalizing for both of you...and she brought you back to her apt...lol....and you made passionate love to her... 

    Reply

    Buster...do you live in a trailer park?... let me get this straight...you married a woman you banged during a one night stand after blowing hot shit all over yourself...the aroma must have been tantalizing for both of you...and she brought you back to her apt...lol....and you made passionate love to her... 

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 1:01 PM ET #1398

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Buster, I punish myself regularly, for many different types of things.  If it makes you feel better in the end, then punishing yourself is worth it.  Sometimes I go overboard with the punishment and it's not a pretty sight.  I believe that a small punishment may be in order for that ordeal you had 12 years ago.  It is obviously still on your mind and maybe punishment will help you let go.

    ocd, I didn't want to be paid for just posting here.  I wanted to be paid and make videos, along with posting more frequently.  I know I could blow this forum wide open.  But maybe that is not what covers wants.  I am the loneliest punk, and I need a place to vent my frustrations, and covers is my home.  If they want to pay me they know how to reach me.  But I am a pathetic goon of a man, so I am not holding my breath.

    So I wanted to see the XMen movie at the theaters now.  I drove to the nearest movie theater and parked.  It was about 11am.  I walked inside and only the employees were there.  I walked up to a gorgeous young lady working a cash register and asked her what time xmen started.  She smiled and said 1pm.  I thanked her and told her she had really pretty eyes and really nice skin.  She got shy and said thank you but then kind of turned away.

    This reaction was not what I wanted.  I wanted her to say thank you and stare into my eyes.  Then you know they want to be with you.  7 years ago she would have gotten lost in my eyes.  Today I am a middle aged drug addict and it shows.  I teared up and walked out.  I looked around to see if maybe somebody noticed me starting to cry, and maybe wanted to hold me.  There was nobody.  I got in the car and stared into the blue sky filled with clouds.  I wondered to myself if I would ever again be truly happy.

    Tonight I find myself devastated over the rejection by the young girl.  Maybe I need to lose weight and start exercising.  You see if I could see the future and win money by sports gambling, I would then be able to get these women by wearing gold and asking them if they want to be free from money worries.  I know young women want freedom from money trouble.  Everyone wants this. 

    Because I cannot yet see the future of sporting events and then wager on the results I see, I feel like I am going to pitch a fit very soon, a fit that may involve me throwing shoes in a shoe store at the mall.  I will also protest by not cutting the grass in my yard anymore.  Maybe then I can start to see the future.  Only time will tell.

    Now it is time to listen to the Bangles for about 45 minutes while I feel sorry for myself.

    Eternal Flame


    proto. my man ...this particular story brought a tear to my eye socket...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Buster, I punish myself regularly, for many different types of things.  If it makes you feel better in the end, then punishing yourself is worth it.  Sometimes I go overboard with the punishment and it's not a pretty sight.  I believe that a small punishment may be in order for that ordeal you had 12 years ago.  It is obviously still on your mind and maybe punishment will help you let go.

    ocd, I didn't want to be paid for just posting here.  I wanted to be paid and make videos, along with posting more frequently.  I know I could blow this forum wide open.  But maybe that is not what covers wants.  I am the loneliest punk, and I need a place to vent my frustrations, and covers is my home.  If they want to pay me they know how to reach me.  But I am a pathetic goon of a man, so I am not holding my breath.

    So I wanted to see the XMen movie at the theaters now.  I drove to the nearest movie theater and parked.  It was about 11am.  I walked inside and only the employees were there.  I walked up to a gorgeous young lady working a cash register and asked her what time xmen started.  She smiled and said 1pm.  I thanked her and told her she had really pretty eyes and really nice skin.  She got shy and said thank you but then kind of turned away.

    This reaction was not what I wanted.  I wanted her to say thank you and stare into my eyes.  Then you know they want to be with you.  7 years ago she would have gotten lost in my eyes.  Today I am a middle aged drug addict and it shows.  I teared up and walked out.  I looked around to see if maybe somebody noticed me starting to cry, and maybe wanted to hold me.  There was nobody.  I got in the car and stared into the blue sky filled with clouds.  I wondered to myself if I would ever again be truly happy.

    Tonight I find myself devastated over the rejection by the young girl.  Maybe I need to lose weight and start exercising.  You see if I could see the future and win money by sports gambling, I would then be able to get these women by wearing gold and asking them if they want to be free from money worries.  I know young women want freedom from money trouble.  Everyone wants this. 

    Because I cannot yet see the future of sporting events and then wager on the results I see, I feel like I am going to pitch a fit very soon, a fit that may involve me throwing shoes in a shoe store at the mall.  I will also protest by not cutting the grass in my yard anymore.  Maybe then I can start to see the future.  Only time will tell.

    Now it is time to listen to the Bangles for about 45 minutes while I feel sorry for myself.

    Eternal Flame


    proto. my man ...this particular story brought a tear to my eye socket...
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:04 PM ET #1399

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    Buster...do you live in a trailer park?... let me get this straight...you married a woman you banged during a one night stand after blowing hot shit all over yourself...the aroma must have been tantalizing for both of you...and she brought you back to her apt...lol....and you made passionate love to her... 



    MP you are right this is quite disturbing as I retrace the events that took place during this one night in the Pacific NorthWest, not so long ago, yet so long ago. 

    Buster you have a wife that will put up with nearly everything, that is one plus.  As a negative I will put this out there for you to consider.  I do not think pellets will suffice here Buster.  Maybe a few cannon shots to the groin from your nephew for what transpired.  If you need help finding a cannon give me a shout.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    Buster...do you live in a trailer park?... let me get this straight...you married a woman you banged during a one night stand after blowing hot shit all over yourself...the aroma must have been tantalizing for both of you...and she brought you back to her apt...lol....and you made passionate love to her... 



    MP you are right this is quite disturbing as I retrace the events that took place during this one night in the Pacific NorthWest, not so long ago, yet so long ago. 

    Buster you have a wife that will put up with nearly everything, that is one plus.  As a negative I will put this out there for you to consider.  I do not think pellets will suffice here Buster.  Maybe a few cannon shots to the groin from your nephew for what transpired.  If you need help finding a cannon give me a shout.
     
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 5:23 PM ET #1400

    Dopay!  WTF man?  Avatar is still there, blinding my eyes.  Buster if you will, once you obtain the cannon, fire a few blasts Dopay's Way (Like Carlito's Way, get it?) until he understands that the fat woman will not suffice. 

    Buster great call on the Mets Phillies over.  Buster can you see the future? 

    Boston/Tampa Bay tonight boys.  I need this one so I can tenderize a Tender Ronay.  Moneyline, Runline, Total, I don't discriminate.  A winner.

    Intergalactic
    Reply
    Dopay!  WTF man?  Avatar is still there, blinding my eyes.  Buster if you will, once you obtain the cannon, fire a few blasts Dopay's Way (Like Carlito's Way, get it?) until he understands that the fat woman will not suffice. 

    Buster great call on the Mets Phillies over.  Buster can you see the future? 

    Boston/Tampa Bay tonight boys.  I need this one so I can tenderize a Tender Ronay.  Moneyline, Runline, Total, I don't discriminate.  A winner.

    Intergalactic
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 565758 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,640
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,182
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 585
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,531
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,656
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 603
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,047
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
    • Wednesday 2,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.