• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 575859 ... 979899 Next Last»
    michaelpaul1
    MXKid102
    SOBLATANT
    dopalicous
    Renton
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 575859 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2011 - 11:34 PM ET #1401

    "dopa needs to get it carlitos way"...proto...you crack me up

    Reply

    "dopa needs to get it carlitos way"...proto...you crack me up

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2011 - 11:41 PM ET #1402

    Reply
     
    MXKid102
    MXKid102
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 20
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2011 - 1:04 AM ET #1403

    I have another story for Proto.  I went to a local Starbucks with outdoor seating to sit down and read the sports section wondering if there was any information which would allow me to win big on some baseball.  Instead I was distracted by this Asian chick who was about 5'10" and tall and here tits were literally overflowing over her lace bra and silk blouse.  I mean these were natural, the type that bounced ever so slightly as she giggled.

    Man, I'm so tired of fake tits, I'm dying to get my hands on some soft, real ones.

    Unfortunately, this chick was all dolled up and sitting on the lap of some guy who looked like the son of a retired Mob boss or something.  Slick backed hair and an attitude, wearing an expensive watch and all.

    Then it all hit my like a ton of bricks.  This guy probably inherited a bunch of money from his mafia family and probably never has to work.  He probably has no money worries so he doesn't even bother looking at the sport section and is probably unaware of the NFL and NBA lockouts.  Money just rolls in for this guy, probably direct deposited from a trust account or something.

    These young chicks with killer bodies can just smell a guy who has money and doesn't have to work, gamble, or hustle to get ahead.

    What are the odds that some 26 yr. old chick with her tits popping the buttons on her silk blouse is going to walk over to my table and talk to some gambling addict who is obsessed daily with odds, scores, and moneylines?

    Made me remember what it was like in my youth, I was a good football star and had lots of hope and adequate attention from good looking girls.  Hoped one day I was going to grow up and be an executive with a 6 figure salary.  Instead, I'm constantly hustling, cajoling, and figuring out a way to beat one system after the next.  Girls can smell the desperation of guys like me and its like DDT repellent.

    On the other hand, carefree jerks like I saw today who has the money rolling into his bank account with zero risk have some type of aura that attracts chicks who can instantly smell easy money.

    I went back home, fell on the couch, and dreamed I was a famous professional gambler like that guy they featured on 60 minutes the other night.
    Reply
    I have another story for Proto.  I went to a local Starbucks with outdoor seating to sit down and read the sports section wondering if there was any information which would allow me to win big on some baseball.  Instead I was distracted by this Asian chick who was about 5'10" and tall and here tits were literally overflowing over her lace bra and silk blouse.  I mean these were natural, the type that bounced ever so slightly as she giggled.

    Man, I'm so tired of fake tits, I'm dying to get my hands on some soft, real ones.

    Unfortunately, this chick was all dolled up and sitting on the lap of some guy who looked like the son of a retired Mob boss or something.  Slick backed hair and an attitude, wearing an expensive watch and all.

    Then it all hit my like a ton of bricks.  This guy probably inherited a bunch of money from his mafia family and probably never has to work.  He probably has no money worries so he doesn't even bother looking at the sport section and is probably unaware of the NFL and NBA lockouts.  Money just rolls in for this guy, probably direct deposited from a trust account or something.

    These young chicks with killer bodies can just smell a guy who has money and doesn't have to work, gamble, or hustle to get ahead.

    What are the odds that some 26 yr. old chick with her tits popping the buttons on her silk blouse is going to walk over to my table and talk to some gambling addict who is obsessed daily with odds, scores, and moneylines?

    Made me remember what it was like in my youth, I was a good football star and had lots of hope and adequate attention from good looking girls.  Hoped one day I was going to grow up and be an executive with a 6 figure salary.  Instead, I'm constantly hustling, cajoling, and figuring out a way to beat one system after the next.  Girls can smell the desperation of guys like me and its like DDT repellent.

    On the other hand, carefree jerks like I saw today who has the money rolling into his bank account with zero risk have some type of aura that attracts chicks who can instantly smell easy money.

    I went back home, fell on the couch, and dreamed I was a famous professional gambler like that guy they featured on 60 minutes the other night.
     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2011 - 4:04 AM ET #1404

    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    proto i love the hatin on my avatars......this one is gonna be around a while....the gift of gifs


    You bet. Id love to get her soap!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dopalicous:

    proto i love the hatin on my avatars......this one is gonna be around a while....the gift of gifs


    You bet. Id love to get her soap!
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2011 - 7:55 AM ET #1405

    Quote Originally Posted by MXKid102:

    I have another story for Proto.  I went to a local Starbucks with outdoor seating to sit down and read the sports section wondering if there was any information which would allow me to win big on some baseball.  Instead I was distracted by this Asian chick who was about 5'10" and tall and here tits were literally overflowing over her lace bra and silk blouse.  I mean these were natural, the type that bounced ever so slightly as she giggled.

    Man, I'm so tired of fake tits, I'm dying to get my hands on some soft, real ones.

    Unfortunately, this chick was all dolled up and sitting on the lap of some guy who looked like the son of a retired Mob boss or something.  Slick backed hair and an attitude, wearing an expensive watch and all.

    Then it all hit my like a ton of bricks.  This guy probably inherited a bunch of money from his mafia family and probably never has to work.  He probably has no money worries so he doesn't even bother looking at the sport section and is probably unaware of the NFL and NBA lockouts.  Money just rolls in for this guy, probably direct deposited from a trust account or something.

    These young chicks with killer bodies can just smell a guy who has money and doesn't have to work, gamble, or hustle to get ahead.

    What are the odds that some 26 yr. old chick with her tits popping the buttons on her silk blouse is going to walk over to my table and talk to some gambling addict who is obsessed daily with odds, scores, and moneylines?

    Made me remember what it was like in my youth, I was a good football star and had lots of hope and adequate attention from good looking girls.  Hoped one day I was going to grow up and be an executive with a 6 figure salary.  Instead, I'm constantly hustling, cajoling, and figuring out a way to beat one system after the next.  Girls can smell the desperation of guys like me and its like DDT repellent.

    On the other hand, carefree jerks like I saw today who has the money rolling into his bank account with zero risk have some type of aura that attracts chicks who can instantly smell easy money.

    I went back home, fell on the couch, and dreamed I was a famous professional gambler like that guy they featured on 60 minutes the other night.


    Money has little to do with one night stands of slutty hot chicks....Yes golddiggers wont stick around but its all about a man's confidence....Its like a catch 22 you dont have $$$$ so you think woman dont want you.....NOW that is your reality

    If you hit on 1 million woman and 1 says yes than you can look at that as man i had to get rejected 999,999 times to get laid.....or

    You can appreciate getting laid and work on your closing ratio......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MXKid102:

    I have another story for Proto.  I went to a local Starbucks with outdoor seating to sit down and read the sports section wondering if there was any information which would allow me to win big on some baseball.  Instead I was distracted by this Asian chick who was about 5'10" and tall and here tits were literally overflowing over her lace bra and silk blouse.  I mean these were natural, the type that bounced ever so slightly as she giggled.

    Man, I'm so tired of fake tits, I'm dying to get my hands on some soft, real ones.

    Unfortunately, this chick was all dolled up and sitting on the lap of some guy who looked like the son of a retired Mob boss or something.  Slick backed hair and an attitude, wearing an expensive watch and all.

    Then it all hit my like a ton of bricks.  This guy probably inherited a bunch of money from his mafia family and probably never has to work.  He probably has no money worries so he doesn't even bother looking at the sport section and is probably unaware of the NFL and NBA lockouts.  Money just rolls in for this guy, probably direct deposited from a trust account or something.

    These young chicks with killer bodies can just smell a guy who has money and doesn't have to work, gamble, or hustle to get ahead.

    What are the odds that some 26 yr. old chick with her tits popping the buttons on her silk blouse is going to walk over to my table and talk to some gambling addict who is obsessed daily with odds, scores, and moneylines?

    Made me remember what it was like in my youth, I was a good football star and had lots of hope and adequate attention from good looking girls.  Hoped one day I was going to grow up and be an executive with a 6 figure salary.  Instead, I'm constantly hustling, cajoling, and figuring out a way to beat one system after the next.  Girls can smell the desperation of guys like me and its like DDT repellent.

    On the other hand, carefree jerks like I saw today who has the money rolling into his bank account with zero risk have some type of aura that attracts chicks who can instantly smell easy money.

    I went back home, fell on the couch, and dreamed I was a famous professional gambler like that guy they featured on 60 minutes the other night.


    Money has little to do with one night stands of slutty hot chicks....Yes golddiggers wont stick around but its all about a man's confidence....Its like a catch 22 you dont have $$$$ so you think woman dont want you.....NOW that is your reality

    If you hit on 1 million woman and 1 says yes than you can look at that as man i had to get rejected 999,999 times to get laid.....or

    You can appreciate getting laid and work on your closing ratio......
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2011 - 10:55 PM ET #1406

    Quote Originally Posted by MXKid102:

    I have another story for Proto.  I went to a local Starbucks with outdoor seating to sit down and read the sports section wondering if there was any information which would allow me to win big on some baseball.  Instead I was distracted by this Asian chick who was about 5'10" and tall and here tits were literally overflowing over her lace bra and silk blouse.  I mean these were natural, the type that bounced ever so slightly as she giggled.

    Man, I'm so tired of fake tits, I'm dying to get my hands on some soft, real ones.

    Unfortunately, this chick was all dolled up and sitting on the lap of some guy who looked like the son of a retired Mob boss or something.  Slick backed hair and an attitude, wearing an expensive watch and all.

    Then it all hit my like a ton of bricks.  This guy probably inherited a bunch of money from his mafia family and probably never has to work.  He probably has no money worries so he doesn't even bother looking at the sport section and is probably unaware of the NFL and NBA lockouts.  Money just rolls in for this guy, probably direct deposited from a trust account or something.

    These young chicks with killer bodies can just smell a guy who has money and doesn't have to work, gamble, or hustle to get ahead.

    What are the odds that some 26 yr. old chick with her tits popping the buttons on her silk blouse is going to walk over to my table and talk to some gambling addict who is obsessed daily with odds, scores, and moneylines?

    Made me remember what it was like in my youth, I was a good football star and had lots of hope and adequate attention from good looking girls.  Hoped one day I was going to grow up and be an executive with a 6 figure salary.  Instead, I'm constantly hustling, cajoling, and figuring out a way to beat one system after the next.  Girls can smell the desperation of guys like me and its like DDT repellent.

    On the other hand, carefree jerks like I saw today who has the money rolling into his bank account with zero risk have some type of aura that attracts chicks who can instantly smell easy money.

    I went back home, fell on the couch, and dreamed I was a famous professional gambler like that guy they featured on 60 minutes the other night.
    this would qualify as a no-frills knock-off costco version of protostar...still has merit though...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MXKid102:

    I have another story for Proto.  I went to a local Starbucks with outdoor seating to sit down and read the sports section wondering if there was any information which would allow me to win big on some baseball.  Instead I was distracted by this Asian chick who was about 5'10" and tall and here tits were literally overflowing over her lace bra and silk blouse.  I mean these were natural, the type that bounced ever so slightly as she giggled.

    Man, I'm so tired of fake tits, I'm dying to get my hands on some soft, real ones.

    Unfortunately, this chick was all dolled up and sitting on the lap of some guy who looked like the son of a retired Mob boss or something.  Slick backed hair and an attitude, wearing an expensive watch and all.

    Then it all hit my like a ton of bricks.  This guy probably inherited a bunch of money from his mafia family and probably never has to work.  He probably has no money worries so he doesn't even bother looking at the sport section and is probably unaware of the NFL and NBA lockouts.  Money just rolls in for this guy, probably direct deposited from a trust account or something.

    These young chicks with killer bodies can just smell a guy who has money and doesn't have to work, gamble, or hustle to get ahead.

    What are the odds that some 26 yr. old chick with her tits popping the buttons on her silk blouse is going to walk over to my table and talk to some gambling addict who is obsessed daily with odds, scores, and moneylines?

    Made me remember what it was like in my youth, I was a good football star and had lots of hope and adequate attention from good looking girls.  Hoped one day I was going to grow up and be an executive with a 6 figure salary.  Instead, I'm constantly hustling, cajoling, and figuring out a way to beat one system after the next.  Girls can smell the desperation of guys like me and its like DDT repellent.

    On the other hand, carefree jerks like I saw today who has the money rolling into his bank account with zero risk have some type of aura that attracts chicks who can instantly smell easy money.

    I went back home, fell on the couch, and dreamed I was a famous professional gambler like that guy they featured on 60 minutes the other night.
    this would qualify as a no-frills knock-off costco version of protostar...still has merit though...
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2011 - 10:04 PM ET #1407

    Reply
     
    Renton
    Renton
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 6307
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2011 - 11:25 PM ET #1408

    Do the right thing covers team.

    Archive the shit out of this thread.
    Reply
    Do the right thing covers team.

    Archive the shit out of this thread.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2011 - 1:52 AM ET #1409

    Proto,every so often i dream of finding money or valueables. What does it mean? I desire things often but i dont dream about them. Except for box
    Reply
    Proto,every so often i dream of finding money or valueables. What does it mean? I desire things often but i dont dream about them. Except for box
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2011 - 5:59 PM ET #1410

    Well I wanted to bet on some professional foozball today, just to extinguish the urge to gamble.  So I remembered that I had some money in my trusty BetJamaica account.  Guys let me tell you, if there is one place you can trust to be there for you to gamble on foozball, it is Betjamaica.  Never will they leave you alone in this world. 

    So with a smile on my face I typed in betjamaica into my browser and came to the site.  It looked very different this time.  So I logged in and thought I was hallucinating.  It said dear ProtoStar, we are leaving your country.  Click here to bet on foozball at another place.  I started crying, then threw the computer down the hall and through a closed window.  I ran outside and screamed to the top of my lungs "WHHHHYYYYYYY?????????".  I then collapsed in the street.  My wife had to pull me out of the street by my legs, so the mean car drivers could get by.

    Now in a state of panick, I ran and got the computer, brought it back inside, made some repairs, and went back to betjam.  I typed in my secret codes and then started screaming foozball at the screen, over and over.  It did not change anything.  I still could not bet on foozball.

    There was a letter addressed to me on the screen but I was too upset to read it.  I collapsed again right there in the den.  I crawled to the sink and stuck my head under the water.  Then I crawled to the shower and turned it on, all the way cold, with my clothes on.  I wanted to wake up from the nightmare, but it was not to be.  My wife said I passed out on the couch, in my bathrobe, sucking my thumb, and crying softly.  In my sleep she said I was sucking thumb, and saying foozball over and over.

    Tender Roni, where are you now in this darkest hour?  Tender Roni, I need you more than ever.  Caress me darling, caress me tenderly.

    Mr Telephone Man 

      
    Reply
    Well I wanted to bet on some professional foozball today, just to extinguish the urge to gamble.  So I remembered that I had some money in my trusty BetJamaica account.  Guys let me tell you, if there is one place you can trust to be there for you to gamble on foozball, it is Betjamaica.  Never will they leave you alone in this world. 

    So with a smile on my face I typed in betjamaica into my browser and came to the site.  It looked very different this time.  So I logged in and thought I was hallucinating.  It said dear ProtoStar, we are leaving your country.  Click here to bet on foozball at another place.  I started crying, then threw the computer down the hall and through a closed window.  I ran outside and screamed to the top of my lungs "WHHHHYYYYYYY?????????".  I then collapsed in the street.  My wife had to pull me out of the street by my legs, so the mean car drivers could get by.

    Now in a state of panick, I ran and got the computer, brought it back inside, made some repairs, and went back to betjam.  I typed in my secret codes and then started screaming foozball at the screen, over and over.  It did not change anything.  I still could not bet on foozball.

    There was a letter addressed to me on the screen but I was too upset to read it.  I collapsed again right there in the den.  I crawled to the sink and stuck my head under the water.  Then I crawled to the shower and turned it on, all the way cold, with my clothes on.  I wanted to wake up from the nightmare, but it was not to be.  My wife said I passed out on the couch, in my bathrobe, sucking my thumb, and crying softly.  In my sleep she said I was sucking thumb, and saying foozball over and over.

    Tender Roni, where are you now in this darkest hour?  Tender Roni, I need you more than ever.  Caress me darling, caress me tenderly.

    Mr Telephone Man 

      
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2011 - 6:07 PM ET #1411

    Continuation of the sad post above.  It's so sad guys, it is so very hard to accept.

    Biscuit it means you are a sick person.  A sick man and greed has taken you over.  Welcome to the club biscuit, and congratulations your life is officially over.  Now you can start making posts about the days of yore, it is all you have left.  That and the lottery.

    MXKid that story sounds familiar.  I know what it means to yearn for the years of yore, that is a certainty. 

    MP you continue to be a rock.  When I find myself struggling in these troubled waters, I swim to the MP rock in the middle of the sea, and find a short amount of rest.
    Reply
    Continuation of the sad post above.  It's so sad guys, it is so very hard to accept.

    Biscuit it means you are a sick person.  A sick man and greed has taken you over.  Welcome to the club biscuit, and congratulations your life is officially over.  Now you can start making posts about the days of yore, it is all you have left.  That and the lottery.

    MXKid that story sounds familiar.  I know what it means to yearn for the years of yore, that is a certainty. 

    MP you continue to be a rock.  When I find myself struggling in these troubled waters, I swim to the MP rock in the middle of the sea, and find a short amount of rest.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2011 - 6:21 PM ET #1412

    And i thought i was the only one who liked Mr Telephone Man. I'm going to the casino tonight Proto, more of a social thing than a serious attempt to earn some cash. But if i do i will call you on the telephone man.
    Reply
    And i thought i was the only one who liked Mr Telephone Man. I'm going to the casino tonight Proto, more of a social thing than a serious attempt to earn some cash. But if i do i will call you on the telephone man.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2011 - 8:13 PM ET #1413

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Continuation of the sad post above.  It's so sad guys, it is so very hard to accept.

    Biscuit it means you are a sick person.  A sick man and greed has taken you over.  Welcome to the club biscuit, and congratulations your life is officially over.  Now you can start making posts about the days of yore, it is all you have left.  That and the lottery.

    MXKid that story sounds familiar.  I know what it means to yearn for the years of yore, that is a certainty. 

    MP you continue to be a rock.  When I find myself struggling in these troubled waters, I swim to the MP rock in the middle of the sea, and find a short amount of rest.
     its my pleasure proto...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    Continuation of the sad post above.  It's so sad guys, it is so very hard to accept.

    Biscuit it means you are a sick person.  A sick man and greed has taken you over.  Welcome to the club biscuit, and congratulations your life is officially over.  Now you can start making posts about the days of yore, it is all you have left.  That and the lottery.

    MXKid that story sounds familiar.  I know what it means to yearn for the years of yore, that is a certainty. 

    MP you continue to be a rock.  When I find myself struggling in these troubled waters, I swim to the MP rock in the middle of the sea, and find a short amount of rest.
     its my pleasure proto...
     
    squinta1
    squinta1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6394
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2011 - 9:40 PM ET #1414

    Yelling foozball at the screen had little effect?


    Reply
    Yelling foozball at the screen had little effect?


     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2011 - 11:28 PM ET #1415

    proto,

    thank you for the old school New Edition.......I always felt Ralph Tresvant had a great voice and was very underrated...

    my local Jack in the Box gave me a VIP card today,I now get a 15% discount on my orders....

    I don't know if that should make me happy or make me re-think where I am in life

    stay strong, proto, stay strong

    Reply

    proto,

    thank you for the old school New Edition.......I always felt Ralph Tresvant had a great voice and was very underrated...

    my local Jack in the Box gave me a VIP card today,I now get a 15% discount on my orders....

    I don't know if that should make me happy or make me re-think where I am in life

    stay strong, proto, stay strong

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2011 - 7:40 AM ET #1416

    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

    proto,

    thank you for the old school New Edition.......I always felt Ralph Tresvant had a great voice and was very underrated...

    my local Jack in the Box gave me a VIP card today,I now get a 15% discount on my orders....

    I don't know if that should make me happy or make me re-think where I am in life

    stay strong, proto, stay strong

    Dytide do you think it would be worthwhile that we draft a we need you Ralph grass roots movement? Count me in, i can sing a little bit like him
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dytide:

    proto,

    thank you for the old school New Edition.......I always felt Ralph Tresvant had a great voice and was very underrated...

    my local Jack in the Box gave me a VIP card today,I now get a 15% discount on my orders....

    I don't know if that should make me happy or make me re-think where I am in life

    stay strong, proto, stay strong

    Dytide do you think it would be worthwhile that we draft a we need you Ralph grass roots movement? Count me in, i can sing a little bit like him
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2011 - 9:30 AM ET #1417

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Dytide do you think it would be worthwhile that we draft a we need you Ralph grass roots movement? Count me in, i can sing a little bit like him

     

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFxJ5APKj8U

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Dytide do you think it would be worthwhile that we draft a we need you Ralph grass roots movement? Count me in, i can sing a little bit like him

     

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFxJ5APKj8U

     

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2011 - 1:33 AM ET #1418

    buscuit I would not put it past you to know my phone number.  As an alpha male you get these pieces of information to use in case you need to push people around.  Buscuit there is no need to push me around I have already folded.

    DEVASTATION, YEARNING, and stroking genitals is ineffective.  Render me unconscious in a sea of your sweet kisses, tender roni.  Upheave a gorgeous canopy if need be.  A man of my caliber is only here to be a leech. 

    Tender Roni, guide your sweet hands tenderly as I strike my shinbone with a small hammer.  Nevermind the hollering, it is for the best. 

    Tender Ronay I am a boy amongst men, stroke me tenderly darling for I am a peon at my finest moment.  Take is slow Tender Ronay, for I bring nothing but empty promises and when cornered I will not fight.  If it comes down to you or the praries, I choose to let my penis flop from side to side.  This, you see, is what it is all about. 

    Guys what do you think?  It is a love letter I have written to a tender ronay.  

    Buscuit, fear not, for you are a man of testosterone, while I am a man of estrogen.  Fear not, I do not threaten you good sir.  Take comfort in the fact that I am a dufus on the loose.  A small person in a big frame.  Mr. Doolittle, this could be my new name. 

    dytide you are second only to the loneliest punk when it comes to 80s music.  dytide, do you yearn for a Tender Ronay? 

    dytide Tresvant had the best voice.  However it was not until he hit puberty that this became apparent.  Bobby Brown was more of a dancer and showman.  I cry when I think what may have become of New Edition had money not corrupted and separated them.  Tresvant would have led them to stardom. 

    Me and Bobby B. have something in common.  We both yearn for the days of yore.  We both took a wrong path in life and never corrected. 

    Here is the number 12 band of all time on protostar's list.  This song is actually their 9th best of all time, according to the loneliest punk.  Certainly the best punk band of all time. 

    Rock the Casbah

    Sex Pistols were great but did not have nearly the amount of hits.  How many bands can you name that would have this song not even in their top 5?  Not many.  Maybe Nirvana, Wu Tang, Souls of Mischief, Rolling Stones pre 80's, Beatles, and Radiohead.  Radiohead being number 1.  SOM number 2. 

    I remember the first SOM and WuTang album I bought, each within a week of each other.  My friend told me, these are going to be 2 of the best albums you have ever heard even when you grow old, but you will think they are trash on the first listen.  By the 5th listen you won't want to listen to anything else.  And it was true.  93 til infinity and 36 chambers suck the first time you listen to them.  It is because the beats are so good your body doesn't want to accept it at first.  Little did I know that both Wu Tang and Souls would each come out with 4 or 5 other albums just as good as the first. 
    Reply
    buscuit I would not put it past you to know my phone number.  As an alpha male you get these pieces of information to use in case you need to push people around.  Buscuit there is no need to push me around I have already folded.

    DEVASTATION, YEARNING, and stroking genitals is ineffective.  Render me unconscious in a sea of your sweet kisses, tender roni.  Upheave a gorgeous canopy if need be.  A man of my caliber is only here to be a leech. 

    Tender Roni, guide your sweet hands tenderly as I strike my shinbone with a small hammer.  Nevermind the hollering, it is for the best. 

    Tender Ronay I am a boy amongst men, stroke me tenderly darling for I am a peon at my finest moment.  Take is slow Tender Ronay, for I bring nothing but empty promises and when cornered I will not fight.  If it comes down to you or the praries, I choose to let my penis flop from side to side.  This, you see, is what it is all about. 

    Guys what do you think?  It is a love letter I have written to a tender ronay.  

    Buscuit, fear not, for you are a man of testosterone, while I am a man of estrogen.  Fear not, I do not threaten you good sir.  Take comfort in the fact that I am a dufus on the loose.  A small person in a big frame.  Mr. Doolittle, this could be my new name. 

    dytide you are second only to the loneliest punk when it comes to 80s music.  dytide, do you yearn for a Tender Ronay? 

    dytide Tresvant had the best voice.  However it was not until he hit puberty that this became apparent.  Bobby Brown was more of a dancer and showman.  I cry when I think what may have become of New Edition had money not corrupted and separated them.  Tresvant would have led them to stardom. 

    Me and Bobby B. have something in common.  We both yearn for the days of yore.  We both took a wrong path in life and never corrected. 

    Here is the number 12 band of all time on protostar's list.  This song is actually their 9th best of all time, according to the loneliest punk.  Certainly the best punk band of all time. 

    Rock the Casbah

    Sex Pistols were great but did not have nearly the amount of hits.  How many bands can you name that would have this song not even in their top 5?  Not many.  Maybe Nirvana, Wu Tang, Souls of Mischief, Rolling Stones pre 80's, Beatles, and Radiohead.  Radiohead being number 1.  SOM number 2. 

    I remember the first SOM and WuTang album I bought, each within a week of each other.  My friend told me, these are going to be 2 of the best albums you have ever heard even when you grow old, but you will think they are trash on the first listen.  By the 5th listen you won't want to listen to anything else.  And it was true.  93 til infinity and 36 chambers suck the first time you listen to them.  It is because the beats are so good your body doesn't want to accept it at first.  Little did I know that both Wu Tang and Souls would each come out with 4 or 5 other albums just as good as the first. 
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2011 - 3:28 AM ET #1419

    SOM-A name I call myself

    This is a typical SOM song.  They are good guys but they are honest.  They are opposite the typical rapper.  They won't tell a lie.  This might be the best beat ever put on a track.  Guys when you listen to songs off youtube, you have to plug in headphones.  Especially here.  The beat is incredible, it was made in 1992 and will still be ahead of its time in the year 3000.  This song took me 3 listens before it clicked.  I couldn't listen to it on certain drugs I felt like I was going to die from the rush it gave me.

    Put your ipod headphones into computer and try to catch the beat.  If you smoke weed, smoke then but the song on repeat.  It is so complicated it will take you 3 or 4 listens to understand that it is made by a man who will one day be considered on par with Paul McCartney as a song writer.  Possibly better.  When it came out, the rest of the album was unreal great, and this song was one I didn't like.  Then my friend called and said "miles to the sun sucks then it is the best song I've ever heard man, I have listened to it 8 times in a row, i swear it is the best."  So I listened again and I called him back and said the beat is abstract, no flow to it.  He said, proto listen to it 3 more times.  I did and on my 3rd or 4th listen finally understood the beat.  It is incredible.  Few songs make me high without taking drugs, this is one.  It is the best song I know of, ever produced. 

    Miles to the Sun

    The first few verses are them telling you that you are listening to the best, the ultimate source of musical energy.  Miles to the Sun is a description of the song.  The sun being the ultimate energy source and the only thing equal to this song, in this galaxy.  Other rappers and especially other producers are "miles to the sun" in other words not even close to SOM and their capabilities.  Then it switches and they rap about how stupid a life of crime is.  "Now you miles from the sunSOM has 4 members and a 5th who only produces.  When Rakim, who is known as one of the best rappers of all time was interviewed and they asked him why he quit, he said because SOM, Wu Tang, and Freestyle Fellowship had made his lyrical abilities obsolete.  Freestyle Fellowship are known as the best rappers to ever claim the bloods as a set.  The crips have nobody close.  The 3 members of souls who produce all have IQ's above 140.  A plus has an IQ of over 150 according to Rolling Stone magazine.  He produced the 2 songs here.  One of them is incorrectly attributed to a different souls producer.  Phesto said a plus produced them both.

    And here is Phesto D claiming to be the best lyricist alive.  He may be right. 

    He once told an interviewer who asked him why do you think you are the best?, to pick any subject and how long he wanted him to rap about it.  He picked the subject "atoms" and asked for a 5 minute rap.  Phesto told him to record it because he wouldnt be able to keep up.  He them rapped for over 15 minutes on organic chemistry.  And he rapped it very fast.  It happened again after word got around.  He was asked by MTV Fab 5 freddie to rap about seaweed.  He gave him a 10 minute rap that fab 5 had to stop him with.  When given a beat, he simply rips it apart.  Very few rappers can do this.  Beastie Boys talk about how they wish they could rip the beat like Inspectah Dec from Wu.  Him and U God are my favorites too. 

    But Wu fell off and kept going to long.  Now they have ODB's kid rapping with them and he is horrible.  ODB was a top 10 rapper in NYC history.  UGod of Wu being a close number 1 before he started going pop and letting others write his lyrics of course. 

    "Famous rappers that have admitted SOM is so far ahead of other rappers there is almost no point in rapping other than money".

    1.  RunDMC.  The taller one said SOM was the best he had ever heard.

    2.  Pharcyde:  2 of the 4 members here are top 10 rappers ever.  Yet they claim to be light years behind SOM, driving Fatlip to start a cocaine habit (he was being sarcastic)

    3.  Snoop Dog and DR Dre.  When snoop came out with his solo album he said SOM was the boys everyone was trying to catch.  Dre shook his head in agreement.  This was after 1 SOM album.  SOM went on to release 4 more albums, 3 of which are as good as the first.  At the time SOM were teenagers.

    4.  Wu Tang.  They said they were best and then method man said he had to give props to SOM though.   

    5.  Cypress Hill:  Claimed that they were just a money making machine and that SOM on all levels were the best. 


    Reply
    SOM-A name I call myself

    This is a typical SOM song.  They are good guys but they are honest.  They are opposite the typical rapper.  They won't tell a lie.  This might be the best beat ever put on a track.  Guys when you listen to songs off youtube, you have to plug in headphones.  Especially here.  The beat is incredible, it was made in 1992 and will still be ahead of its time in the year 3000.  This song took me 3 listens before it clicked.  I couldn't listen to it on certain drugs I felt like I was going to die from the rush it gave me.

    Put your ipod headphones into computer and try to catch the beat.  If you smoke weed, smoke then but the song on repeat.  It is so complicated it will take you 3 or 4 listens to understand that it is made by a man who will one day be considered on par with Paul McCartney as a song writer.  Possibly better.  When it came out, the rest of the album was unreal great, and this song was one I didn't like.  Then my friend called and said "miles to the sun sucks then it is the best song I've ever heard man, I have listened to it 8 times in a row, i swear it is the best."  So I listened again and I called him back and said the beat is abstract, no flow to it.  He said, proto listen to it 3 more times.  I did and on my 3rd or 4th listen finally understood the beat.  It is incredible.  Few songs make me high without taking drugs, this is one.  It is the best song I know of, ever produced. 

    Miles to the Sun

    The first few verses are them telling you that you are listening to the best, the ultimate source of musical energy.  Miles to the Sun is a description of the song.  The sun being the ultimate energy source and the only thing equal to this song, in this galaxy.  Other rappers and especially other producers are "miles to the sun" in other words not even close to SOM and their capabilities.  Then it switches and they rap about how stupid a life of crime is.  "Now you miles from the sunSOM has 4 members and a 5th who only produces.  When Rakim, who is known as one of the best rappers of all time was interviewed and they asked him why he quit, he said because SOM, Wu Tang, and Freestyle Fellowship had made his lyrical abilities obsolete.  Freestyle Fellowship are known as the best rappers to ever claim the bloods as a set.  The crips have nobody close.  The 3 members of souls who produce all have IQ's above 140.  A plus has an IQ of over 150 according to Rolling Stone magazine.  He produced the 2 songs here.  One of them is incorrectly attributed to a different souls producer.  Phesto said a plus produced them both.

    And here is Phesto D claiming to be the best lyricist alive.  He may be right. 

    He once told an interviewer who asked him why do you think you are the best?, to pick any subject and how long he wanted him to rap about it.  He picked the subject "atoms" and asked for a 5 minute rap.  Phesto told him to record it because he wouldnt be able to keep up.  He them rapped for over 15 minutes on organic chemistry.  And he rapped it very fast.  It happened again after word got around.  He was asked by MTV Fab 5 freddie to rap about seaweed.  He gave him a 10 minute rap that fab 5 had to stop him with.  When given a beat, he simply rips it apart.  Very few rappers can do this.  Beastie Boys talk about how they wish they could rip the beat like Inspectah Dec from Wu.  Him and U God are my favorites too. 

    But Wu fell off and kept going to long.  Now they have ODB's kid rapping with them and he is horrible.  ODB was a top 10 rapper in NYC history.  UGod of Wu being a close number 1 before he started going pop and letting others write his lyrics of course. 

    "Famous rappers that have admitted SOM is so far ahead of other rappers there is almost no point in rapping other than money".

    1.  RunDMC.  The taller one said SOM was the best he had ever heard.

    2.  Pharcyde:  2 of the 4 members here are top 10 rappers ever.  Yet they claim to be light years behind SOM, driving Fatlip to start a cocaine habit (he was being sarcastic)

    3.  Snoop Dog and DR Dre.  When snoop came out with his solo album he said SOM was the boys everyone was trying to catch.  Dre shook his head in agreement.  This was after 1 SOM album.  SOM went on to release 4 more albums, 3 of which are as good as the first.  At the time SOM were teenagers.

    4.  Wu Tang.  They said they were best and then method man said he had to give props to SOM though.   

    5.  Cypress Hill:  Claimed that they were just a money making machine and that SOM on all levels were the best. 


     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2011 - 3:30 AM ET #1420

    The reason I know this is because when Hieroglyphics released its first group album (Hiero is Del, Casual, Pep Love, SOM, and Dominoe who only produces), the promo for it had all these interviews of groups over the years giving all credit to SOM.  The sick thing is that Del, Casual, and to a lessor extent Pep Love have all released albums that could be considered best rap album ever.  So with that in mind, I will say that Hiero as a group is head and shoulders the best, even better than Wu Tang.  Wu Tang a close second.  Tribe Called quest is up there but they came out with 3 albums before they decided to go pop.  Those 3 albums are as close to SOM as it gets outside of Wu. 

    Disclaimer:  If you think rappers have no talent, you are wrong.  Many people have no ear for rap, but like great paintings and art, there are people out there who can "hear it" and give you objective reviews on rappers and also rap beat producers.  Most rappers are crap.  Most people cant hear it and just buy who they think is coolest.  That is why Ludacris, despite being one of the worst rappers ever, had best selling albums.  He has charisma. And that sells rap albums.  I had about 100 friends, close friends when I mattered.  4 of them could hear the rap and pick out SOM as better than 2Pac without me telling them.  2Pac by the way had some good production, but was a horrible rapper.  Biggie was decent rapper and had really good production.  Yet people hold 2pac in the same regard as biggie.  2pac was not in the same arena.  Remember 2pac's first group, digital underground?  He was so bad, I think they only let him rap a few verses on their albums.  He was a dancer most of the time.  He made himself something he wasn't.  Then when he got hot, Dr. Dre produced for him to make money.  Dre has produced many rappers and the best yet remain in his original group.  MC Ren of NWA is the most talented rapper to ever rap over a dre beat.  Eminem was good, not great.  Snoop Dogg was horrible, benefitted from his cool personalilty and ability to charm.  For those that think eminem was one of the best, NO.  He couldn't freestyle anything.  He was decent.  I never heard him rip a beat though.  He is very passive and doesnt know how to rip a beat.  He tries but never did it.  I've heard it all. 

    This is ripping a beat.  Its Phesto D, probably the best rapper that will ever live.  He starts off being sarcastic, he is making fun of typical rappers when he talks about scalping tickets.  Then he fucking rips it.  Not many catch this fact that he is not being himself at first, and many fans were like WTF?  I knew it instantly.   A song with the name Phesto D is going to be complex and it is going to rip.  Or else he would not have done it.  Simple verses first (making fun of ludacris, eminem) and then you get the contrast.  He breaks out.  YOu can hear it when it happens.  This man would rip apart any rapper on this planet.  And he is almost 40.  IQ over 140 and you can easily tell because he has a vocabulary like I've never heard before and its all used in the right context.  many rappers use big words but not correctly.  The short song is a short summary of what I said above.  Just because a guy has been shot 5 times and lived, dont make him a good rapper.  The last thing phesto says is to "face the verdict", which is obviously that he is the best rapper alive, in every facet, every category.

    Phesto D

    Let it be clear that the name of the song is phesto D.  He adds the D when he wants to make a point of being the best.  Phesto is his name.  Phesto D is the rapping genius inside.
    Reply
    The reason I know this is because when Hieroglyphics released its first group album (Hiero is Del, Casual, Pep Love, SOM, and Dominoe who only produces), the promo for it had all these interviews of groups over the years giving all credit to SOM.  The sick thing is that Del, Casual, and to a lessor extent Pep Love have all released albums that could be considered best rap album ever.  So with that in mind, I will say that Hiero as a group is head and shoulders the best, even better than Wu Tang.  Wu Tang a close second.  Tribe Called quest is up there but they came out with 3 albums before they decided to go pop.  Those 3 albums are as close to SOM as it gets outside of Wu. 

    Disclaimer:  If you think rappers have no talent, you are wrong.  Many people have no ear for rap, but like great paintings and art, there are people out there who can "hear it" and give you objective reviews on rappers and also rap beat producers.  Most rappers are crap.  Most people cant hear it and just buy who they think is coolest.  That is why Ludacris, despite being one of the worst rappers ever, had best selling albums.  He has charisma. And that sells rap albums.  I had about 100 friends, close friends when I mattered.  4 of them could hear the rap and pick out SOM as better than 2Pac without me telling them.  2Pac by the way had some good production, but was a horrible rapper.  Biggie was decent rapper and had really good production.  Yet people hold 2pac in the same regard as biggie.  2pac was not in the same arena.  Remember 2pac's first group, digital underground?  He was so bad, I think they only let him rap a few verses on their albums.  He was a dancer most of the time.  He made himself something he wasn't.  Then when he got hot, Dr. Dre produced for him to make money.  Dre has produced many rappers and the best yet remain in his original group.  MC Ren of NWA is the most talented rapper to ever rap over a dre beat.  Eminem was good, not great.  Snoop Dogg was horrible, benefitted from his cool personalilty and ability to charm.  For those that think eminem was one of the best, NO.  He couldn't freestyle anything.  He was decent.  I never heard him rip a beat though.  He is very passive and doesnt know how to rip a beat.  He tries but never did it.  I've heard it all. 

    This is ripping a beat.  Its Phesto D, probably the best rapper that will ever live.  He starts off being sarcastic, he is making fun of typical rappers when he talks about scalping tickets.  Then he fucking rips it.  Not many catch this fact that he is not being himself at first, and many fans were like WTF?  I knew it instantly.   A song with the name Phesto D is going to be complex and it is going to rip.  Or else he would not have done it.  Simple verses first (making fun of ludacris, eminem) and then you get the contrast.  He breaks out.  YOu can hear it when it happens.  This man would rip apart any rapper on this planet.  And he is almost 40.  IQ over 140 and you can easily tell because he has a vocabulary like I've never heard before and its all used in the right context.  many rappers use big words but not correctly.  The short song is a short summary of what I said above.  Just because a guy has been shot 5 times and lived, dont make him a good rapper.  The last thing phesto says is to "face the verdict", which is obviously that he is the best rapper alive, in every facet, every category.

    Phesto D

    Let it be clear that the name of the song is phesto D.  He adds the D when he wants to make a point of being the best.  Phesto is his name.  Phesto D is the rapping genius inside.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2011 - 10:19 AM ET #1421

     proto my man ...is this yer manifesto?

     

    This is a shout out for the poor bastard Iwin...he has been caged up for awhile in the penalty box...lets all go down there and show that true gangsta some love...

    Reply

     proto my man ...is this yer manifesto?

     

    This is a shout out for the poor bastard Iwin...he has been caged up for awhile in the penalty box...lets all go down there and show that true gangsta some love...

     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2011 - 10:29 AM ET #1422

    Proto your flavor of music is impeccable......True gangster.

    Eazy E got left off 
    Reply
    Proto your flavor of music is impeccable......True gangster.

    Eazy E got left off 
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2011 - 10:34 AM ET #1423

    Proto...can you make a rare guest appearance for me in Iwin's thread...he needs a little boost...

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101097341&page=2

    Reply

    Proto...can you make a rare guest appearance for me in Iwin's thread...he needs a little boost...

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101097341&page=2

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2011 - 3:57 AM ET #1424

    I heard that he's real buff now and covered with tats.
    Reply
    I heard that he's real buff now and covered with tats.
     
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2011 - 1:42 PM ET #1425

    og proto...

    som...

    east bay cali b*tch here that chilled from '93 til...

    Reply

    og proto...

    som...

    east bay cali b*tch here that chilled from '93 til...

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 575859 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,743
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
    • PART DEUX 290
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,292
    • Monday 09/28/2026 819
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,726
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,541

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.