• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 787980 ... 979899 Next Last»
    Biscuiteater1
    SOBLATANT
    sandals17
    ProtoStar
    ocd
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 787980 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 1:06 AM ET #1926

    Proto, my plays this weekend were rather poor and the fishing was f'ning lousy.i'm a little down, could you, or one of my brothers in Protoland send out a song for me.
    Reply
    Proto, my plays this weekend were rather poor and the fishing was f'ning lousy.i'm a little down, could you, or one of my brothers in Protoland send out a song for me.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 2:55 AM ET #1927

    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    If my dick was smaller I would Bold type all of my posts ..  anyhoo, despite the fact that we are infested with our own type of varment, let's try to help each other make some money.  Covers' consensus is way below .500 this NFL season.  I could use some real advice, but how do we do it w/out clogging the great Proto thread.  Can we start an offshoot?  I think we can.  Let's get the Proto clairvoyance to make us some money.  gonna start a thread in next 2 days - 2 play parlays will be the way to go on this.  Call it money for the ultimate Billings trip. 

    MP - I still have a cellphone from North Dakota even though I'm in Vegas now.  701-214-9618.  My name is Cole.  I'm open to a fair fight.  Dead Serious. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    If my dick was smaller I would Bold type all of my posts ..  anyhoo, despite the fact that we are infested with our own type of varment, let's try to help each other make some money.  Covers' consensus is way below .500 this NFL season.  I could use some real advice, but how do we do it w/out clogging the great Proto thread.  Can we start an offshoot?  I think we can.  Let's get the Proto clairvoyance to make us some money.  gonna start a thread in next 2 days - 2 play parlays will be the way to go on this.  Call it money for the ultimate Billings trip. 

    MP - I still have a cellphone from North Dakota even though I'm in Vegas now.  701-214-9618.  My name is Cole.  I'm open to a fair fight.  Dead Serious. 

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 3:13 AM ET #1928

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Proto, my plays this weekend were rather poor and the fishing was f'ning lousy.i'm a little down, could you, or one of my brothers in Protoland send out a song for me.
      https://youtu.be/Umzh1UYI0Sg

    Thank You Clem, i owe ya a dusty room temp 16 oz Colt 45.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Proto, my plays this weekend were rather poor and the fishing was f'ning lousy.i'm a little down, could you, or one of my brothers in Protoland send out a song for me.
      https://youtu.be/Umzh1UYI0Sg

    Thank You Clem, i owe ya a dusty room temp 16 oz Colt 45.

     
    SOBLATANT
    SOBLATANT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 1408
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 3:55 AM ET #1929

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Proto, my plays this weekend were rather poor and the fishing was f'ning lousy.i'm a little down, could you, or one of my brothers in Protoland send out a song for me.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6Ddd6eRqM
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Proto, my plays this weekend were rather poor and the fishing was f'ning lousy.i'm a little down, could you, or one of my brothers in Protoland send out a song for me.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6Ddd6eRqM
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 4:54 AM ET #1930

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6Ddd6eRqM
      I just knew i was getting some Jimi. LOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6Ddd6eRqM
      I just knew i was getting some Jimi. LOL
     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 5:34 AM ET #1931

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    A little racoon story to buffer the bickering. When i was about 11 i had this little spot on the river, there was an old bulkhead bout 20 ft of an old footpath. To say the area was over grown would be an under statement. It was hard to find a place to sit. It was dusk and i was catching 16 inch yellow perch. My soft crab bait was on the other side of an over hanging bush and i had to lean over to get it. So its just about dark and i reach over to grab some bait and at that exact moment i hear this cat like hiss and see bastard on his hind legs with my soft crab half in and out of his mouth eating the poor thing like it was his last meal. The bastard was no more than 5 ft from me. I eased on outta the bush,and every time i fished there after that i made sure the bait and my knife were right next to me. Racoons aint nutting to F with.

    16 inch Perch - monsters!  If anyone doesn't know, Perch out of clean water taste as good as walleye.  at 16 inches, they had to be 1&1/2 lbs each.  Nice.     As a fisherman I had to comment..... and I have found raccoons to be the stubbornest of scavengers - way less cute than you'd think when they are within 5 feet of ya'. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    A little racoon story to buffer the bickering. When i was about 11 i had this little spot on the river, there was an old bulkhead bout 20 ft of an old footpath. To say the area was over grown would be an under statement. It was hard to find a place to sit. It was dusk and i was catching 16 inch yellow perch. My soft crab bait was on the other side of an over hanging bush and i had to lean over to get it. So its just about dark and i reach over to grab some bait and at that exact moment i hear this cat like hiss and see bastard on his hind legs with my soft crab half in and out of his mouth eating the poor thing like it was his last meal. The bastard was no more than 5 ft from me. I eased on outta the bush,and every time i fished there after that i made sure the bait and my knife were right next to me. Racoons aint nutting to F with.

    16 inch Perch - monsters!  If anyone doesn't know, Perch out of clean water taste as good as walleye.  at 16 inches, they had to be 1&1/2 lbs each.  Nice.     As a fisherman I had to comment..... and I have found raccoons to be the stubbornest of scavengers - way less cute than you'd think when they are within 5 feet of ya'. 

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 8:35 AM ET #1932

    Oh Monday morning.  Or is it Tuesday?  I don't know, don't care.  My life is a joke.  I am on fire with my picks so far.  The torturous part is that I had no money to put on them, I wasted it all on degenerate gambling.  Just picking games at random to have action as soon as I get the green light to put money on a game. 

    So what could be in store next for me?  All i do all day, everyday, is listen to the Music Choice channels.  The 70's, 80's, 90's, and soft rock channels are very dear to my heart.  Especially the 80's and soft rock.  Every now and then I will render myself into a self induced unconsciousness while listening to Music Choice music channels.  For those that have Comcast cable, they are in the 400's.  I often cry.

    What has my life become?  When I gain enough energy and can walk straight, I go out to my borrowed car (totaled my last one and wasted all the money on gambling), and take a short trip up the road to check to see if RedBox or Blockbuster Movie Box has any new movies.  They seldom do.  I cry right there at movie box.  I see the young guys with their fine ass dates laughing and kissing, waiting for me to move away from the box.  I want to tell the guy to hold on to these times for as long as he can, for they will be gone one day and he will either be a slave to the grind, or a dope head with no chance in life like me. 

    Even when the movie box has a new movie, it only partially satisfies me.  When I was younger I could attain full satisfaction.  Full bliss.  Whether it was catching a nut inside a beautiful girl (I use to love humping from behind.  The jiggle of a girl's big ass made me come real quick).  Then I had the stamina to do it again 10 minutes later, to satisfy her and me.  I do not have this stamina any more.  I would have smoked a joint right before I got her on the bed and pulled up her skirt, and down with the panties.  Many times I would salivate while humping and drool on her back.  By that time I had pulled up the shirt and bra to grab the size C or D breasts.  Oh wow. What a feeling.  Anyway, sometimes I would drool on the back and it seemed to turn her on even more.  Like that guy from up north, Archie Bunker said, "those were the days".

    Maybe I am going too far here.  No I'm not.  If I don't retell the stories they fade away.  What would I do to have a sweet Ronay to hump and pump in my presence now?  Probably nothing because I don't have any Viagra, and lost my MDMA connection.  A man of my age has decreased sex drive.  Plus I am an overweight dufus. 

    If I could lose 40 pounds and kick these damn prescription pills maybe I could get back into the game.  Is this hope I am giving myself?  No, life could never get that easy again. 

    I think back to the many trials the great southern state of South Carolina put me through as a teenager, to try to save me from this life I have fallen into.  One such course was an outdoors course where we would have to blindfold ourselves and climb trees, then bungee jump down off.  I laughed at the time and thought it was cutting into my drunk time, but now I think I owe those guys a thank you.  A thank you for trying to save me from this misery I now endure. 

    Watching the Wheels


    Reply
    Oh Monday morning.  Or is it Tuesday?  I don't know, don't care.  My life is a joke.  I am on fire with my picks so far.  The torturous part is that I had no money to put on them, I wasted it all on degenerate gambling.  Just picking games at random to have action as soon as I get the green light to put money on a game. 

    So what could be in store next for me?  All i do all day, everyday, is listen to the Music Choice channels.  The 70's, 80's, 90's, and soft rock channels are very dear to my heart.  Especially the 80's and soft rock.  Every now and then I will render myself into a self induced unconsciousness while listening to Music Choice music channels.  For those that have Comcast cable, they are in the 400's.  I often cry.

    What has my life become?  When I gain enough energy and can walk straight, I go out to my borrowed car (totaled my last one and wasted all the money on gambling), and take a short trip up the road to check to see if RedBox or Blockbuster Movie Box has any new movies.  They seldom do.  I cry right there at movie box.  I see the young guys with their fine ass dates laughing and kissing, waiting for me to move away from the box.  I want to tell the guy to hold on to these times for as long as he can, for they will be gone one day and he will either be a slave to the grind, or a dope head with no chance in life like me. 

    Even when the movie box has a new movie, it only partially satisfies me.  When I was younger I could attain full satisfaction.  Full bliss.  Whether it was catching a nut inside a beautiful girl (I use to love humping from behind.  The jiggle of a girl's big ass made me come real quick).  Then I had the stamina to do it again 10 minutes later, to satisfy her and me.  I do not have this stamina any more.  I would have smoked a joint right before I got her on the bed and pulled up her skirt, and down with the panties.  Many times I would salivate while humping and drool on her back.  By that time I had pulled up the shirt and bra to grab the size C or D breasts.  Oh wow. What a feeling.  Anyway, sometimes I would drool on the back and it seemed to turn her on even more.  Like that guy from up north, Archie Bunker said, "those were the days".

    Maybe I am going too far here.  No I'm not.  If I don't retell the stories they fade away.  What would I do to have a sweet Ronay to hump and pump in my presence now?  Probably nothing because I don't have any Viagra, and lost my MDMA connection.  A man of my age has decreased sex drive.  Plus I am an overweight dufus. 

    If I could lose 40 pounds and kick these damn prescription pills maybe I could get back into the game.  Is this hope I am giving myself?  No, life could never get that easy again. 

    I think back to the many trials the great southern state of South Carolina put me through as a teenager, to try to save me from this life I have fallen into.  One such course was an outdoors course where we would have to blindfold ourselves and climb trees, then bungee jump down off.  I laughed at the time and thought it was cutting into my drunk time, but now I think I owe those guys a thank you.  A thank you for trying to save me from this misery I now endure. 

    Watching the Wheels


     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 8:43 AM ET #1933

    Memories I find just fade away.  My life just fades away.

    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter in a small town
    Reply
    Memories I find just fade away.  My life just fades away.

    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter in a small town
     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 12:50 PM ET #1934

    dogunder is swimming in the trouble waters...

     

    Reply

    dogunder is swimming in the trouble waters...

     

     
    ocd
    ocd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1581
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 12:59 PM ET #1935

    og proto
    your last two posts are tear jerking and powerful...
    some of your best words...
    we all can relate somehow
     
     
    for my 80's man ogp. get your beret, bugle boy gear and hairspray ready...
    glass tiger- someday
    https://youtu.be/AvvFJnQLbAg
     
    you can still live the dream ogp. its never too late...
     
    Reply
    og proto
    your last two posts are tear jerking and powerful...
    some of your best words...
    we all can relate somehow
     
     
    for my 80's man ogp. get your beret, bugle boy gear and hairspray ready...
    glass tiger- someday
    https://youtu.be/AvvFJnQLbAg
     
    you can still live the dream ogp. its never too late...
     
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 1:16 PM ET #1936

    Proto, why can't you lose 40 pounds and kick your pill habit?
    Reply
    Proto, why can't you lose 40 pounds and kick your pill habit?
     
    standuley
    standuley
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2955
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2011 - 6:10 PM ET #1937

    Proto needs to be in the HOF....
    Reply
    Proto needs to be in the HOF....
     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2011 - 6:07 AM ET #1938

    I still say give suboxen a try ProtoStar my man.  I moved to Las Vegas on June 3rd, and have been very diligent about my Suboxen use.  I was initially prescribed 16 mg/day, but have maintained at 4 mg/day after realizing that 16 was too much and detrimental to my happiness.  I have lost 17 lbs by eating right (not too much sodium) and just living in leisure.  I watch my daughter and my ex-girlfriend's son quite often, but other than that, I place a few bets, play poker 2 nights a week (long sessions from 10 pm to 6 am) and other than that sit by the pool and read alot.  The only exercise I get is the mile or so walk to the casino a few times per week.  Just live easy, bro.  Clear a few days out and just tell yourself that those are days for healing ... and then  - Just Heal!  No guilt, No remorse!  Your soul belongs on this planet as much as, and probably more than others.  Breathe in the air of your fortress - breathe out the magic of your ether.  You belong here man.  You belong here to be happy.  Stress is keeping the weight on you - in mind, body, and soul.... Even with the opiates, enjoy 'em and just heal yourself brother.
    Reply
    I still say give suboxen a try ProtoStar my man.  I moved to Las Vegas on June 3rd, and have been very diligent about my Suboxen use.  I was initially prescribed 16 mg/day, but have maintained at 4 mg/day after realizing that 16 was too much and detrimental to my happiness.  I have lost 17 lbs by eating right (not too much sodium) and just living in leisure.  I watch my daughter and my ex-girlfriend's son quite often, but other than that, I place a few bets, play poker 2 nights a week (long sessions from 10 pm to 6 am) and other than that sit by the pool and read alot.  The only exercise I get is the mile or so walk to the casino a few times per week.  Just live easy, bro.  Clear a few days out and just tell yourself that those are days for healing ... and then  - Just Heal!  No guilt, No remorse!  Your soul belongs on this planet as much as, and probably more than others.  Breathe in the air of your fortress - breathe out the magic of your ether.  You belong here man.  You belong here to be happy.  Stress is keeping the weight on you - in mind, body, and soul.... Even with the opiates, enjoy 'em and just heal yourself brother.
     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Sep. 21, 2011 - 8:45 AM ET #1939

    Its the equinox.  My daughter turns 1 years old today.  Stayed up all night reading a new Patterson novel and watching last year's final "Office" episodes on Hulu....only had 5 vodka tonics...  Life feels good.  Proto, join me in this season of healing and contentment.  Pace out your oxys for the day and enjoy them.  maybe have a gin n tonic or two.  do a few push-ups.  make love to your wife.  find a book, write in a notebook and see the sun.... for guys like us, it can get outta hand quick, but still try to right the ship.  This world, it's still here for you....  please try...tell me how it goes.  Peace to all on this thread.
    Reply
    Its the equinox.  My daughter turns 1 years old today.  Stayed up all night reading a new Patterson novel and watching last year's final "Office" episodes on Hulu....only had 5 vodka tonics...  Life feels good.  Proto, join me in this season of healing and contentment.  Pace out your oxys for the day and enjoy them.  maybe have a gin n tonic or two.  do a few push-ups.  make love to your wife.  find a book, write in a notebook and see the sun.... for guys like us, it can get outta hand quick, but still try to right the ship.  This world, it's still here for you....  please try...tell me how it goes.  Peace to all on this thread.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 12:02 AM ET #1940

    Sing me back to Goose Creek South Carolina

    where the fishing is fine and the women are finer.

    Reply

    Sing me back to Goose Creek South Carolina

    where the fishing is fine and the women are finer.

     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 3:50 AM ET #1941

    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    IW1N - don't bail on us.  You've got Proto ether in your soul..... so does Dope' ..... just skip MP's posts like I have started to do.  He can either find the part of his soul that fits in Troubled Waters, or be ignored.  This thread is inherently a place of tolerance - I've made my mistakes .... it seems that our online avatars our congruent with our real life personas.  I just wish MP could post something that isn't a general condescension of the whole thread itself.  Stay - Stay - Stay ... this thread is genuine in every way .... ups, downs, and conflicts


    I dunno man.... feeling a bit ill bout things anymore.. Proto hasnt even answered my private message I sent him days ago. Im not a man to threaten.... but if I was to leave im sure some would follow.I would hate for ti to come to that.
    Proto your in my thoughts
    You've got mail
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    IW1N - don't bail on us.  You've got Proto ether in your soul..... so does Dope' ..... just skip MP's posts like I have started to do.  He can either find the part of his soul that fits in Troubled Waters, or be ignored.  This thread is inherently a place of tolerance - I've made my mistakes .... it seems that our online avatars our congruent with our real life personas.  I just wish MP could post something that isn't a general condescension of the whole thread itself.  Stay - Stay - Stay ... this thread is genuine in every way .... ups, downs, and conflicts


    I dunno man.... feeling a bit ill bout things anymore.. Proto hasnt even answered my private message I sent him days ago. Im not a man to threaten.... but if I was to leave im sure some would follow.I would hate for ti to come to that.
    Proto your in my thoughts
    You've got mail
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 5:15 AM ET #1942

    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:


    I dunno man.... feeling a bit ill bout things anymore.. Proto hasnt even answered my private message I sent him days ago. Im not a man to threaten.... but if I was to leave im sure some would follow.I would hate for ti to come to that.
    Proto your in my thoughts
    You've got mail
      I'm feeling queasy, i miss you buddy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:


    I dunno man.... feeling a bit ill bout things anymore.. Proto hasnt even answered my private message I sent him days ago. Im not a man to threaten.... but if I was to leave im sure some would follow.I would hate for ti to come to that.
    Proto your in my thoughts
    You've got mail
      I'm feeling queasy, i miss you buddy.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 22, 2011 - 6:38 AM ET #1943

    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Its the equinox.  My daughter turns 1 years old today.  Stayed up all night reading a new Patterson novel and watching last year's final "Office" episodes on Hulu....only had 5 vodka tonics...  Life feels good.  Proto, join me in this season of healing and contentment.  Pace out your oxys for the day and enjoy them.  maybe have a gin n tonic or two.  do a few push-ups.  make love to your wife.  find a book, write in a notebook and see the sun.... for guys like us, it can get outta hand quick, but still try to right the ship.  This world, it's still here for you....  please try...tell me how it goes.  Peace to all on this thread.
    Children: far and away lifes greatest gift, but sadly those years will be fleeting. take many pics & vids.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Its the equinox.  My daughter turns 1 years old today.  Stayed up all night reading a new Patterson novel and watching last year's final "Office" episodes on Hulu....only had 5 vodka tonics...  Life feels good.  Proto, join me in this season of healing and contentment.  Pace out your oxys for the day and enjoy them.  maybe have a gin n tonic or two.  do a few push-ups.  make love to your wife.  find a book, write in a notebook and see the sun.... for guys like us, it can get outta hand quick, but still try to right the ship.  This world, it's still here for you....  please try...tell me how it goes.  Peace to all on this thread.
    Children: far and away lifes greatest gift, but sadly those years will be fleeting. take many pics & vids.
     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 4:34 PM ET #1944

    Someone give me wisdom on tonights NCAAF match-up.  I'm thinking Cen. Florida's Defense is too good for a demoralized BYU.  Let me know if I'm wrong here, I think I just might be too impatient to wait for the weekend and am talking myself into a bet just for some adrenaline.
    Reply
    Someone give me wisdom on tonights NCAAF match-up.  I'm thinking Cen. Florida's Defense is too good for a demoralized BYU.  Let me know if I'm wrong here, I think I just might be too impatient to wait for the weekend and am talking myself into a bet just for some adrenaline.
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 5:17 PM ET #1945

    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Someone give me wisdom on tonights NCAAF match-up.  I'm thinking Cen. Florida's Defense is too good for a demoralized BYU.  Let me know if I'm wrong here, I think I just might be too impatient to wait for the weekend and am talking myself into a bet just for some adrenaline.
    All things point to C.FL but yet BYU is faved.If you just want a little action drop a half unit on the over and root. GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sandals17:

    Someone give me wisdom on tonights NCAAF match-up.  I'm thinking Cen. Florida's Defense is too good for a demoralized BYU.  Let me know if I'm wrong here, I think I just might be too impatient to wait for the weekend and am talking myself into a bet just for some adrenaline.
    All things point to C.FL but yet BYU is faved.If you just want a little action drop a half unit on the over and root. GL
     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 5:43 PM ET #1946

    yeah - maybe half unit ($25 for me) - and parlay with the over.  nothin much to lose and maybe win 2 units to play tomorrow.  Thanks BizKit.
    Reply
    yeah - maybe half unit ($25 for me) - and parlay with the over.  nothin much to lose and maybe win 2 units to play tomorrow.  Thanks BizKit.
     
    dytide
    dytide
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3329
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 11:21 PM ET #1947

    look at the way the we live

    wastin' our time on cheap talk on wine

    left us so little to give
    Reply
    look at the way the we live

    wastin' our time on cheap talk on wine

    left us so little to give
     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 11:25 PM ET #1948

    ended up putting cash on Central Florida moneyline.  I'm so fucking tired of reading the game right and losing my bet to fumbles and dumb ass shit.  anyone who saw this game could see that BYU is a joke and only one due to 14 pts on special teams. FUCK!!!!!!!!!

    It happened last week with the Eagles, and week one NFL with Dallas.  I don't know if I should be happy with the analysis, or pissed at the outcome.  If Illinois doesn't cover -13.5 against Western Michigan tomorrow, I'll fuck myself .. really i'll find a way even if a knife is involved.  I might go as much as $2,200 tomorrow on that one game even though my unit bet is $50.  I could kill a MF right now!  with my mind!!!

    Reply

    ended up putting cash on Central Florida moneyline.  I'm so fucking tired of reading the game right and losing my bet to fumbles and dumb ass shit.  anyone who saw this game could see that BYU is a joke and only one due to 14 pts on special teams. FUCK!!!!!!!!!

    It happened last week with the Eagles, and week one NFL with Dallas.  I don't know if I should be happy with the analysis, or pissed at the outcome.  If Illinois doesn't cover -13.5 against Western Michigan tomorrow, I'll fuck myself .. really i'll find a way even if a knife is involved.  I might go as much as $2,200 tomorrow on that one game even though my unit bet is $50.  I could kill a MF right now!  with my mind!!!

     
    sandals17
    sandals17
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 139
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2011 - 11:26 PM ET #1949

    I misused the homonym "one" - I always thought that was "two"'s job.  to be misused.  hmmm
    Reply
    I misused the homonym "one" - I always thought that was "two"'s job.  to be misused.  hmmm
     
     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2011 - 11:15 AM ET #1950

    Howdy Proto, i know you have a play, come clean.If not, go sell one of those ox's, you can probably get 80 soamoans for it and drop them on Md - 8'. I think ya need to talk with the jail bird Proto, he is talking crazy, crazy talk Iw1ner.

    Reply

    Howdy Proto, i know you have a play, come clean.If not, go sell one of those ox's, you can probably get 80 soamoans for it and drop them on Md - 8'. I think ya need to talk with the jail bird Proto, he is talking crazy, crazy talk Iw1ner.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 787980 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,257
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,567
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • PART DEUX 106
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.