Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by Heeeaaattt:
Don't waste ur mney on the Jets or Tampa Bay. You want the most sure fire play of week one it's the Saints MONEY LINE. I have some inside info about this game and the saints will win. Im not a tout nor am I looking for your money or anyone on here for that matter. Like I said I have an inside track on this game so you can run with it or take a chance on a different game. I will not reveal my source or why they said the saints will win. I will however save this page so i can return to it after the Saints beat the falcons and see who wisely took this advice
Don't waste ur mney on the Jets or Tampa Bay. You want the most sure fire play of week one it's the Saints MONEY LINE. I have some inside info about this game and the saints will win. Im not a tout nor am I looking for your money or anyone on here for that matter. Like I said I have an inside track on this game so you can run with it or take a chance on a different game. I will not reveal my source or why they said the saints will win. I will however save this page so i can return to it after the Saints beat the falcons and see who wisely took this advice
Who the hell does this guy think he is???? inside info?? this guy thinks he's bill walter Jr. or somthing... child please....
grow up.
