Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example.
Another Mass Shooting
uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment.
Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.
uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment.
Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.
uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.
uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.
@MrWhatsItToYa
Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting!
@MrWhatsItToYa
Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting!
Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting!
I'll address that when you can use your and you're properly. I just saw another post of yours and still haven't figured it out yet. You're (get it) funny. You should do some research on your (get it) own.
Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting!
I'll address that when you can use your and you're properly. I just saw another post of yours and still haven't figured it out yet. You're (get it) funny. You should do some research on your (get it) own.
@MrWhatsItToYa Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting!Oh,hold on let me correct myself,"denied that YOUR both one in the same"
lol. you're funny.
@MrWhatsItToYa Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting!Oh,hold on let me correct myself,"denied that YOUR both one in the same"
lol. you're funny.
Well, if the mother and father can not raise a child, how'd they get pregnant in the first place? Are they irresponsible, just like some gun owners? There's plenty of contraception for protection. I didn't compare them, you're trying to. I'm just stating stats. I'm comparing the hypocrisy of trying to take away guns because the tool can kill, and having easier access to abortions which leads to more deaths. Seems like democrats should be trying to make both more difficult to access of the tools needed, right? Since they are trying to protect life.[/Quote]
How is this any of your business? It's not your potential child. I thought you conservatives valued individual freedom and lack of government intervention?
Now you are trying to claim that the government should manage family affairs and guide adults on the decision to get pregnant or not?
There is no hypocrisy because getting an abortion and killing civilians with deadly weapons that are already living, breathing people out of the mother's womb are not even remotely similar. ![]()
One is a mother's difficult choice, and the other the victim has no say in getting gunned down at school. So your comparison is nonsensical.
Good effort though. ![]()
Well, if the mother and father can not raise a child, how'd they get pregnant in the first place? Are they irresponsible, just like some gun owners? There's plenty of contraception for protection. I didn't compare them, you're trying to. I'm just stating stats. I'm comparing the hypocrisy of trying to take away guns because the tool can kill, and having easier access to abortions which leads to more deaths. Seems like democrats should be trying to make both more difficult to access of the tools needed, right? Since they are trying to protect life.[/Quote]
How is this any of your business? It's not your potential child. I thought you conservatives valued individual freedom and lack of government intervention?
Now you are trying to claim that the government should manage family affairs and guide adults on the decision to get pregnant or not?
There is no hypocrisy because getting an abortion and killing civilians with deadly weapons that are already living, breathing people out of the mother's womb are not even remotely similar. ![]()
One is a mother's difficult choice, and the other the victim has no say in getting gunned down at school. So your comparison is nonsensical.
Good effort though. ![]()
Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example.
BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago).
Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well. ![]()
Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example.
BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago).
Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.
you conspiracy nuts are wacko
Well, if the mother and father can not raise a child, how'd they get pregnant in the first place? Are they irresponsible, just like some gun owners? There's plenty of contraception for protection. I didn't compare them, you're trying to. I'm just stating stats. I'm comparing the hypocrisy of trying to take away guns because the tool can kill, and having easier access to abortions which leads to more deaths. Seems like democrats should be trying to make both more difficult to access of the tools needed, right? Since they are trying to protect life.
Both require responsibility before engaging. Both should require proper training/ education. Why make one harder to obtain and one easier when they both can alter life? When you make something easy, people take advantage. Just FYI, I am for stricter requirements in obtaining any firearm.
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.
you conspiracy nuts are wacko
Well, if the mother and father can not raise a child, how'd they get pregnant in the first place? Are they irresponsible, just like some gun owners? There's plenty of contraception for protection. I didn't compare them, you're trying to. I'm just stating stats. I'm comparing the hypocrisy of trying to take away guns because the tool can kill, and having easier access to abortions which leads to more deaths. Seems like democrats should be trying to make both more difficult to access of the tools needed, right? Since they are trying to protect life.
Both require responsibility before engaging. Both should require proper training/ education. Why make one harder to obtain and one easier when they both can alter life? When you make something easy, people take advantage. Just FYI, I am for stricter requirements in obtaining any firearm.
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.
you conspiracy nuts are wacko ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.
you conspiracy nuts are wacko ![]()
That's like the republican senator saying "We didn't ban planes after 911"
Boebert rejects greater gun control arguing, "we didn't ban planes, we secured the cockpits." Since 9/11, airport security has tightened to ensure no weapons go onboard planes. Boebert's bizarre comment could be read as an accidental endorsement for gun control.
That's like the republican senator saying "We didn't ban planes after 911"
Boebert rejects greater gun control arguing, "we didn't ban planes, we secured the cockpits." Since 9/11, airport security has tightened to ensure no weapons go onboard planes. Boebert's bizarre comment could be read as an accidental endorsement for gun control.
Sen. Lindsey Graham wants military veterans to go through school security training to work in school districts.
Sorry Lady G.
We had to clear village huts in a foreign country. I have no plans to do the same in classrooms in our own country.
Get real Senator!
Sen. Lindsey Graham wants military veterans to go through school security training to work in school districts.
Sorry Lady G.
We had to clear village huts in a foreign country. I have no plans to do the same in classrooms in our own country.
Get real Senator!
Sen. Lindsey Graham wants military veterans to go through school security training to work in school districts. Sorry Lady G. We had to clear village huts in a foreign country. I have no plans to do the same in classrooms in our own country. Get real Senator!
Sen. Lindsey Graham wants military veterans to go through school security training to work in school districts. Sorry Lady G. We had to clear village huts in a foreign country. I have no plans to do the same in classrooms in our own country. Get real Senator!
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.
What about the shooting in Tulsa,should we arm receptionists,nurses,and doctors in hospitals to?
Too expensive to protect every potential target of mass shooting. For examples, schools, malls, stores and entertainment events. Many schools are already fortresses with armed staff, locked doors, active shooter drills and surveillance. But no evidence that hardening schools reduce the risk of gun violence despite billions of dollars spend. Since lack of security isn't the problem, school hardening is guaranteed to fail because it doesn't address basic problem of access to guns. More effective to identify potential threats and intervene early by gun control. Wrong to deny children the right to life to protect the right to guns.
What about the shooting in Tulsa,should we arm receptionists,nurses,and doctors in hospitals to?
Too expensive to protect every potential target of mass shooting. For examples, schools, malls, stores and entertainment events. Many schools are already fortresses with armed staff, locked doors, active shooter drills and surveillance. But no evidence that hardening schools reduce the risk of gun violence despite billions of dollars spend. Since lack of security isn't the problem, school hardening is guaranteed to fail because it doesn't address basic problem of access to guns. More effective to identify potential threats and intervene early by gun control. Wrong to deny children the right to life to protect the right to guns.
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting! I'll address that when you can use your and you're properly. I just saw another post of yours and still haven't figured it out yet. You're (get it) funny. You should do some research on your (get it) own.
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BigGame90: uh-oh kelly and fubduh are getting their other account into the mix because they're (get it) getting shut down at every comment. Hey Mr, have you figured out the difference between you're and your yet? What about their, they're, there? Or what about leaving a space after a punctuation? No. Ok.Nope,but I'm working on it detox.I have noticed you or detox have never denied that you are both one in the same.Interesting! I'll address that when you can use your and you're properly. I just saw another post of yours and still haven't figured it out yet. You're (get it) funny. You should do some research on your (get it) own.
Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Philly, and Baltimore will all have mass shootings this weekend.
Democrats control those cities totally, Republicans have no power there.
Yet the shootings will occur, and Democrats won’t go take away guns from gangs.
But they want ours?
![]()
Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Philly, and Baltimore will all have mass shootings this weekend.
Democrats control those cities totally, Republicans have no power there.
Yet the shootings will occur, and Democrats won’t go take away guns from gangs.
But they want ours?
![]()
Sen. Lindsey Graham wants military veterans to go through school security training to work in school districts. Sorry Lady G. We had to clear village huts in a foreign country. I have no plans to do the same in classrooms in our own country. Get real Senator!
Graham is a moron.
Sen. Lindsey Graham wants military veterans to go through school security training to work in school districts. Sorry Lady G. We had to clear village huts in a foreign country. I have no plans to do the same in classrooms in our own country. Get real Senator!
Graham is a moron.
Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.He might of been gambleholic,I dont know about that.But I know BigGame and detox are one in the same,I was told by a little birdie,who would definitely know.Not that it really matters,they all say the same BS anyway.
Wouldn't really surprise anyone.
Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Uh-oh,Detox is getting his other account (BigGame)into the mix,he must not have a comeback to the outlawing young drivers example. BigGame is actually Gambleholic (he was banned months ago). Now that I think about it though. Both could be Detox Meds as well.He might of been gambleholic,I dont know about that.But I know BigGame and detox are one in the same,I was told by a little birdie,who would definitely know.Not that it really matters,they all say the same BS anyway.
Wouldn't really surprise anyone.
Pass another law that do the trick.
Make more criminals in America
Give Ukraine every possible weapon system known to man.
Say 18 to 21 can't purchase weapons of war but then train them and send em over seas to kill those people.....
Does anyone know anything.... Bullets think bullets a gun is useless without them. Obviously we can't do that we need to form a committee to study the problem...
Pass another law that do the trick.
Make more criminals in America
Give Ukraine every possible weapon system known to man.
Say 18 to 21 can't purchase weapons of war but then train them and send em over seas to kill those people.....
Does anyone know anything.... Bullets think bullets a gun is useless without them. Obviously we can't do that we need to form a committee to study the problem...
Politico reports that US largest gun violence prevention group "Everytown" has launched advertising campaign in 12 states urging GOP lawmakers to act on modest gun safety changes. No need to convince democrats who are more open to proven solutions to gun violence.
Politico reports that US largest gun violence prevention group "Everytown" has launched advertising campaign in 12 states urging GOP lawmakers to act on modest gun safety changes. No need to convince democrats who are more open to proven solutions to gun violence.
Liberal logic: Protect schools with tax dollars? Too expensive. Protect Ukraine with tax dollars? Priceless.
It's funny how you pretend to care about anything besides yourself
Liberal logic: Protect schools with tax dollars? Too expensive. Protect Ukraine with tax dollars? Priceless.
It's funny how you pretend to care about anything besides yourself
Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: Liberal logic: Protect schools with tax dollars? Too expensive. Protect Ukraine with tax dollars? Priceless. It's funny how you pretend to care about anything besides yourself
Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: Liberal logic: Protect schools with tax dollars? Too expensive. Protect Ukraine with tax dollars? Priceless. It's funny how you pretend to care about anything besides yourself
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
