Omarosa is claiming there is an independent source with a tape from Trump's Apprentice days when he used the N word multiple times and this source is planning on releasing said tape right before the Midterm elections to expose Republicans to maximum impact. Given how ineffective the p*say tape was to the election, what effect a potential N word tape would be to the elections? And how would it affect Trump's popularity among his racist base? Could it actually improve? And can/would Trump deny the veracity of said tape if it is released with clear and indisputable audio of his voice?
N word tape
Omarosa is claiming there is an independent source with a tape from Trump's Apprentice days when he used the N word multiple times and this source is planning on releasing said tape right before the Midterm elections to expose Republicans to maximum impact. Given how ineffective the p*say tape was to the election, what effect a potential N word tape would be to the elections? And how would it affect Trump's popularity among his racist base? Could it actually improve? And can/would Trump deny the veracity of said tape if it is released with clear and indisputable audio of his voice?
IMO it's not like he hasn't said it many times before & his base will accept it like they accept all of his behavior. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Don't forget the "shooting on 5th Avenue" comment he made during his campaign.
Rolling Stone reports that the comment was made in reference to if he was having dinner @ Rao's located in Harlem. They report Piggy said "I don't want to go uptown with all those n-------."
BTW..Rao's has fantastic marinara sauce (gravy) you can purchase @ COSTCO. ![]()
IMO it's not like he hasn't said it many times before & his base will accept it like they accept all of his behavior. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Don't forget the "shooting on 5th Avenue" comment he made during his campaign.
Rolling Stone reports that the comment was made in reference to if he was having dinner @ Rao's located in Harlem. They report Piggy said "I don't want to go uptown with all those n-------."
BTW..Rao's has fantastic marinara sauce (gravy) you can purchase @ COSTCO. ![]()
IMO it's not like he hasn't said it many times before & his base will accept it like they accept all of his behavior. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Don't forget the "shooting on 5th Avenue" comment he made during his campaign. Rolling Stone reports that the comment was made in reference to if he was having dinner @ Rao's located in Harlem. They report Piggy said "I don't want to go uptown with all those n-------." BTW..Rao's has fantastic marinara sauce (gravy) you can purchase @ COSTCO.
I've had Rao's. Didn't realize it was after a restaurant. I saw it with the other half-decent, non-Prego/Ragu sauces and just went for it. Not that I can't make a screaming dish with Prego/Ragu. I grew up on it. Now, look at me all uppity and shyt. "They should've never gave you n*ggas money!"
What if that was what Trumps N-word tape was saying? Now that would be funny.
IMO it's not like he hasn't said it many times before & his base will accept it like they accept all of his behavior. He can do no wrong in their eyes. Don't forget the "shooting on 5th Avenue" comment he made during his campaign. Rolling Stone reports that the comment was made in reference to if he was having dinner @ Rao's located in Harlem. They report Piggy said "I don't want to go uptown with all those n-------." BTW..Rao's has fantastic marinara sauce (gravy) you can purchase @ COSTCO.
I've had Rao's. Didn't realize it was after a restaurant. I saw it with the other half-decent, non-Prego/Ragu sauces and just went for it. Not that I can't make a screaming dish with Prego/Ragu. I grew up on it. Now, look at me all uppity and shyt. "They should've never gave you n*ggas money!"
What if that was what Trumps N-word tape was saying? Now that would be funny.
I have major issues w this admisintratio but I can't believe one word from that histrionic, narcissistic reality TV personality.....or from Omarosa for that matter.
I have major issues w this admisintratio but I can't believe one word from that histrionic, narcissistic reality TV personality.....or from Omarosa for that matter.
3p - Trump is like the drill sergeant on Full Metal Jacket. He goes after everyone regardless of skin color or religious affiliation. I know you're too blind to see him attack John McCain, Peter Stroezk, James Comey, HRC, the walking talking coo coo clock Nancy Pelosi. Last time I checked they were all white... HRC can do a mean AA impression when the time is right though...
"He incited violence against minorities in rallies"... Hmm "according to" who and when? I just don't recall that. Promotion of false conspiracy theories about Obama's birth (that we never did see his college transcripts) - just like the false conspiracy to date regarding Russia collusion, after 18 months no evidence. He never defended white supremacists and they never terrorized a city, a nut drove a car into a crowd, it wasn't a group, it was 1 moron. Did you see the counter protestors yesterday, 1,000 ANTIFA & BLM terrorizing a city opposing 20 white supremacists.
3p - Trump is like the drill sergeant on Full Metal Jacket. He goes after everyone regardless of skin color or religious affiliation. I know you're too blind to see him attack John McCain, Peter Stroezk, James Comey, HRC, the walking talking coo coo clock Nancy Pelosi. Last time I checked they were all white... HRC can do a mean AA impression when the time is right though...
"He incited violence against minorities in rallies"... Hmm "according to" who and when? I just don't recall that. Promotion of false conspiracy theories about Obama's birth (that we never did see his college transcripts) - just like the false conspiracy to date regarding Russia collusion, after 18 months no evidence. He never defended white supremacists and they never terrorized a city, a nut drove a car into a crowd, it wasn't a group, it was 1 moron. Did you see the counter protestors yesterday, 1,000 ANTIFA & BLM terrorizing a city opposing 20 white supremacists.
What if the pee pee tape and thd N-word tape were the same tape? And what if Omarosa had been the one to record said tape because she had participated in it herself? What if the tape was Trump saying, "Pee on me, you n*gger b*tch!" That would be cooky. This whole story is becoming absurd.
What if Ivanka Trump was in the next room peeing on me? I'm not gonna front, i'd probably let her do it. Then afterwards I go over to Trumps room and he's cutting up rails like a samurai, so the Pres, Omarosa, me, plus-a couple of garden variety russian start knocking them down.
Stars are just like us.
What if the pee pee tape and thd N-word tape were the same tape? And what if Omarosa had been the one to record said tape because she had participated in it herself? What if the tape was Trump saying, "Pee on me, you n*gger b*tch!" That would be cooky. This whole story is becoming absurd.
What if Ivanka Trump was in the next room peeing on me? I'm not gonna front, i'd probably let her do it. Then afterwards I go over to Trumps room and he's cutting up rails like a samurai, so the Pres, Omarosa, me, plus-a couple of garden variety russian start knocking them down.
Stars are just like us.
....and then guess who walks in.....
....teeth and LRM!
I had shot teeth a text saying that I was partying with El Prez, that there was blow and piss, a real 1980's, Studio54 type vibe. When I mentioned Ivanka he texted me back saying he was picking up LRM and heading over.
....and then guess who walks in.....
....teeth and LRM!
I had shot teeth a text saying that I was partying with El Prez, that there was blow and piss, a real 1980's, Studio54 type vibe. When I mentioned Ivanka he texted me back saying he was picking up LRM and heading over.
"He incited violence against minorities in rallies"... Hmm "according to" who and when? I just don't recall that. Promotion of false conspiracy theories about Obama's birth (that we never did see his college transcripts) He never defended white supremacists and they never terrorized a city.
"He incited violence against minorities in rallies"... Hmm "according to" who and when? I just don't recall that. Promotion of false conspiracy theories about Obama's birth (that we never did see his college transcripts) He never defended white supremacists and they never terrorized a city.
Name one president that has had their school records released. Trump can barely put a sentence together, probably has a degree that was bought by his parents, and yet he still hasn't been asked to see his school records. Nobody even cares about his tax records anymore, which i'm sure show some shadiness. And so what. Every politician, and every person of power, has some dirty biz left somewhere in their wake.
Name one president that has had their school records released. Trump can barely put a sentence together, probably has a degree that was bought by his parents, and yet he still hasn't been asked to see his school records. Nobody even cares about his tax records anymore, which i'm sure show some shadiness. And so what. Every politician, and every person of power, has some dirty biz left somewhere in their wake.
I'd bet any amount of money that Obama got better grades than Trump. Trump can't even spell and has admitted he hates to read. I'm not saying Obama was a better Pres, and i'm not bashing Trump. What I am saying is that Obama's scholastic record being called into question by a staunch Trump supporter is hilarious.
We could go further. What about G.W.? What about Bill Clinton. What about the actor, Ron Ron. Why is it only Obama for whom this is even an issue? And why is it still an issue a a year and half after he left office. I mean, Trump uses English like an ESL student. There's no issue with that though.
I'd bet any amount of money that Obama got better grades than Trump. Trump can't even spell and has admitted he hates to read. I'm not saying Obama was a better Pres, and i'm not bashing Trump. What I am saying is that Obama's scholastic record being called into question by a staunch Trump supporter is hilarious.
We could go further. What about G.W.? What about Bill Clinton. What about the actor, Ron Ron. Why is it only Obama for whom this is even an issue? And why is it still an issue a a year and half after he left office. I mean, Trump uses English like an ESL student. There's no issue with that though.
Amazing how a thread about racist Piggy turns into questions about President O's education.
Deflect, spin, repeat...
Sad. That I can Tell You. Believe Me.
Amazing how a thread about racist Piggy turns into questions about President O's education.
Deflect, spin, repeat...
Sad. That I can Tell You. Believe Me.
From the original question. No I could care less. OMG he said the N-word. A 73 year old man has never said the n word before. Get real. C'mon folks. Life goes on. Pocketbook issues win the day when it's all said and done.
From the original question. No I could care less. OMG he said the N-word. A 73 year old man has never said the n word before. Get real. C'mon folks. Life goes on. Pocketbook issues win the day when it's all said and done.
I haven't checked Slim's link but I would bet any amount of money that every president in history, from Washington to Trump, has used the N-word. John Adams, his son...Bush, his son... the first "black" president, Clinton... the real first black president, Obama... Carter, who was from Geogia, just sayin...
I'm not saying that makes it right but if you go searching for skeletons, you will find them. I'm not happy about it from Trump, but i'm more unhappy that we spend less time focused on his policies, good or bad, than we spend talking about who he has laid the pipe to.
I haven't checked Slim's link but I would bet any amount of money that every president in history, from Washington to Trump, has used the N-word. John Adams, his son...Bush, his son... the first "black" president, Clinton... the real first black president, Obama... Carter, who was from Geogia, just sayin...
I'm not saying that makes it right but if you go searching for skeletons, you will find them. I'm not happy about it from Trump, but i'm more unhappy that we spend less time focused on his policies, good or bad, than we spend talking about who he has laid the pipe to.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 494
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,028
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,889
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,715
- King of Covers Winner List 12,238
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,377
- _______ 🛑 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 03 🚩🚩🚩 11,201
- Chargers/Bills 3,383
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
