• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Only during a Trump presidency: White supremicists scream "White Lives Matter" with mock torches

    «First Previous 345 ... 91011 Next Last»
    scalabrine
    165yds
    KingRGIII
    djbrow
    StumpTownStu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7295
    Posts: 269
    «First Previous 345 ... 91011 Next Last»
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 12:43 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    I'm coming in as an observer, and I'm not going to take the big juicy piece of race-bait on the hook. I simply would like an answer to this one question:

    What does Trump's Presidency have to do with this? (from the original topic headline)
    Is he promoting it or something? If anything, it seems like them removing the "racist" statue during his tenure would be a positive, right? It just seems odd that for all the real (and deserved) flak that Trump gets, that his name needs to be shoehorned into something like this - and seemingly for no other reason than to get more eyeballs on the page and/or simply to ignite the ire and hatred the super Left have for Trump already. Just seems out of place and unnecessary to me.....

    Like I said, just an observation.
    Thank you, we now return you to your regularly scheduled race- baiting.....


    Gosh, what does Trump have to do with ANY of this????


    https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/896475931572752385



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    I'm coming in as an observer, and I'm not going to take the big juicy piece of race-bait on the hook. I simply would like an answer to this one question:

    What does Trump's Presidency have to do with this? (from the original topic headline)
    Is he promoting it or something? If anything, it seems like them removing the "racist" statue during his tenure would be a positive, right? It just seems odd that for all the real (and deserved) flak that Trump gets, that his name needs to be shoehorned into something like this - and seemingly for no other reason than to get more eyeballs on the page and/or simply to ignite the ire and hatred the super Left have for Trump already. Just seems out of place and unnecessary to me.....

    Like I said, just an observation.
    Thank you, we now return you to your regularly scheduled race- baiting.....


    Gosh, what does Trump have to do with ANY of this????


    https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/896475931572752385



     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 12:44 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:

      StumpTownStu  

    He wears the emojis from bigots like badges of honor. And now he has a collection, growing like pond scum on a lake top.

    Shameful.

    Just disgusting.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:

      StumpTownStu  

    He wears the emojis from bigots like badges of honor. And now he has a collection, growing like pond scum on a lake top.

    Shameful.

    Just disgusting.


     
    165yds
    165yds
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 18777
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 1:00 PM ET #53

    If Trump doesn't say something he gets killed.  If Trump says something he gets killed.  If he says something that isn't strong enough he gets killed.  He can't win no matter what he says or doesn't that's the bottom line.
    Reply
    If Trump doesn't say something he gets killed.  If Trump says something he gets killed.  If he says something that isn't strong enough he gets killed.  He can't win no matter what he says or doesn't that's the bottom line.
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 2:06 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    If Trump doesn't say something he gets killed.  If Trump says something he gets killed.  If he says something that isn't strong enough he gets killed.  He can't win no matter what he says or doesn't that's the bottom line.

    Another ridiculous stance for Trump. You're right, he can't win whatever he says he's gonna get criticism. He's only the President of the United States, why shouldn't he stay silent. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    If Trump doesn't say something he gets killed.  If Trump says something he gets killed.  If he says something that isn't strong enough he gets killed.  He can't win no matter what he says or doesn't that's the bottom line.

    Another ridiculous stance for Trump. You're right, he can't win whatever he says he's gonna get criticism. He's only the President of the United States, why shouldn't he stay silent. 
     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15751
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 2:23 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    If Obama doesn't say something he gets killed.  If Obama says something he gets killed.  If he says something that isn't strong enough he gets killed.  He can't win no matter what he says or doesn't that's the bottom line.

    Fixed it 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 165yds:

    If Obama doesn't say something he gets killed.  If Obama says something he gets killed.  If he says something that isn't strong enough he gets killed.  He can't win no matter what he says or doesn't that's the bottom line.

    Fixed it 


     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 2:23 PM ET #56

    Boo hoo! Emojis! (cry face) Seriously, dude, you sound like a 13 year old girl. I don't know how many ways I can say it. This is not life. Look, i'm a middle of the road guy. I'm liberal on some issues, i'm conservative on some issues. And as these guys will tell you, when I disagree with them I let them have it. And yes, there are some conservative issues I do agree with them on. The difference is, at the end of the day, I realize this is a website, and I don't take it too seriously. And I realize that this is America, and these guys are allowed to believe in, and feel, anything they want. Like I said, Scal, I live in the real world. And that living has put me in contact with all kinds of extreme people. I've rubbed elbows with real bigots. So what you call "bigots" are just some dudes on covers.com to me. And I don't see any reason to not be cordial. At the end of the day, you think this site doesn't like you because you tell it like it is. You think it's because you call people out. The fact is, people don't like you because you're an @sshole. An @sshole with the intellect the size of a gnat and an ego the size of Texas. That's why, being this is a gambling website, I would bet you don't have friends in real life. I bet you don't have a woman. The internet is all you have.
    p.s. You think you know the Black experience better than me because you've read a Michael Eric Dyson book? You think you're fighting harder for Black People than me because you post a link to the facebook page of some guy named Shaun King? You really don't know sh!t and you need to check yourself. And by the way, i've met Dyson. I've talked to him. And I can guarantee you he would feel the same way about your "Mr. Drummond" shtick as I do.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Boo hoo! Emojis! (cry face) Seriously, dude, you sound like a 13 year old girl. I don't know how many ways I can say it. This is not life. Look, i'm a middle of the road guy. I'm liberal on some issues, i'm conservative on some issues. And as these guys will tell you, when I disagree with them I let them have it. And yes, there are some conservative issues I do agree with them on. The difference is, at the end of the day, I realize this is a website, and I don't take it too seriously. And I realize that this is America, and these guys are allowed to believe in, and feel, anything they want. Like I said, Scal, I live in the real world. And that living has put me in contact with all kinds of extreme people. I've rubbed elbows with real bigots. So what you call "bigots" are just some dudes on covers.com to me. And I don't see any reason to not be cordial. At the end of the day, you think this site doesn't like you because you tell it like it is. You think it's because you call people out. The fact is, people don't like you because you're an @sshole. An @sshole with the intellect the size of a gnat and an ego the size of Texas. That's why, being this is a gambling website, I would bet you don't have friends in real life. I bet you don't have a woman. The internet is all you have.
    p.s. You think you know the Black experience better than me because you've read a Michael Eric Dyson book? You think you're fighting harder for Black People than me because you post a link to the facebook page of some guy named Shaun King? You really don't know sh!t and you need to check yourself. And by the way, i've met Dyson. I've talked to him. And I can guarantee you he would feel the same way about your "Mr. Drummond" shtick as I do.
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 2:45 PM ET #57

    Scal,

    Thanks for the video recommendation. The most obvious explanation/reason why Trump does not condemn those groups is because he believes in their cause. Simple as that. Why can't anyone in the media just call a spade a spade. The guy's father was a racist, he is a racist (see birther movement) and this has very little (if anything) to do about alienating his base. The guy has no problems trashing anyone he disagrees with, instantly. He won't do it here because he agrees with them. Also, there is a big difference between emphatically condemning something when it happens vs waiting a few days; just has eventual dismissal of David Duke (which took a few days). Such gestures only tell his racist supporters that his condemnation of them is not genuine, but just lip-service to appease the silent majority.
    Reply
    Scal,

    Thanks for the video recommendation. The most obvious explanation/reason why Trump does not condemn those groups is because he believes in their cause. Simple as that. Why can't anyone in the media just call a spade a spade. The guy's father was a racist, he is a racist (see birther movement) and this has very little (if anything) to do about alienating his base. The guy has no problems trashing anyone he disagrees with, instantly. He won't do it here because he agrees with them. Also, there is a big difference between emphatically condemning something when it happens vs waiting a few days; just has eventual dismissal of David Duke (which took a few days). Such gestures only tell his racist supporters that his condemnation of them is not genuine, but just lip-service to appease the silent majority.
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 2:48 PM ET #58

    And Stump,

    I like you. But Scal is right. You seem like a very conflicted black man. I wish you and your family luck and hope you don't run into any of your bigoted/racist covers buddies out in the streets.
    Reply
    And Stump,

    I like you. But Scal is right. You seem like a very conflicted black man. I wish you and your family luck and hope you don't run into any of your bigoted/racist covers buddies out in the streets.
     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 2:52 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:


    Fixed it 




    of course, another alternative when nazis and white supremacists are having a rally that results in one of them running over a bunch of people killing one person and injuring many others and two cops dying who had to respond to the fiasco is to not criticize the "many sides" involved.  there's the nazi/white supremacist side and there's the not nazi/white supremacist side.  seems like a fairly easy choice.

    in fact, many republican politicians made the choice and made proper statements and you know what, they didn't get criticized for it. 

    i agree the whole giving a statement thing is kind of bullshit.  statements don't mean much when your actions don't back up your words.  but if you are going to give a statement, how hard is it to be firmly against the nazi/white supremacist side? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by djbrow:


    Fixed it 




    of course, another alternative when nazis and white supremacists are having a rally that results in one of them running over a bunch of people killing one person and injuring many others and two cops dying who had to respond to the fiasco is to not criticize the "many sides" involved.  there's the nazi/white supremacist side and there's the not nazi/white supremacist side.  seems like a fairly easy choice.

    in fact, many republican politicians made the choice and made proper statements and you know what, they didn't get criticized for it. 

    i agree the whole giving a statement thing is kind of bullshit.  statements don't mean much when your actions don't back up your words.  but if you are going to give a statement, how hard is it to be firmly against the nazi/white supremacist side? 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 3:13 PM ET #60

    BB, explain how I seem conflicted. I know Scal is your boy and you feel the need to defend him since few will but honestly, explain how i'm conflicted. I really am all ears.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    BB, explain how I seem conflicted. I know Scal is your boy and you feel the need to defend him since few will but honestly, explain how i'm conflicted. I really am all ears.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 3:21 PM ET #61

    I feel like i'm one of the least conflicted people on this site. Everyone seems to play this comic book heroe/villian game where you have to pick a side and attack the enemy. Everyone lives in this "Dungeons and Dragons" fantasy world. Me? I take every issue as it's own and render and opinion. My opinions, and my believes, aren't controlled by race, or political part affiliation. Or for the need to to prove myself right or someone else wrong. I don't look at this like Scal. Like there's some running tally and i'm trying to score points. Or like we're in elementary school and "emojis" are gold stars. Frankly, until responding to Scal's ridiculous accusations, I hardly ever even used the word "emoji". Again, i'm grounded in the real world. So I know how it works. If someone in covers wants to be racist, so be it. It doesn't affect me. How does that make me conflicted?
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    I feel like i'm one of the least conflicted people on this site. Everyone seems to play this comic book heroe/villian game where you have to pick a side and attack the enemy. Everyone lives in this "Dungeons and Dragons" fantasy world. Me? I take every issue as it's own and render and opinion. My opinions, and my believes, aren't controlled by race, or political part affiliation. Or for the need to to prove myself right or someone else wrong. I don't look at this like Scal. Like there's some running tally and i'm trying to score points. Or like we're in elementary school and "emojis" are gold stars. Frankly, until responding to Scal's ridiculous accusations, I hardly ever even used the word "emoji". Again, i'm grounded in the real world. So I know how it works. If someone in covers wants to be racist, so be it. It doesn't affect me. How does that make me conflicted?
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 4:46 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    And Stump,

    I like you. But Scal is right. You seem like a very conflicted black man. I wish you and your family luck and hope you don't run into any of your bigoted/racist covers buddies out in the streets.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    And Stump,

    I like you. But Scal is right. You seem like a very conflicted black man. I wish you and your family luck and hope you don't run into any of your bigoted/racist covers buddies out in the streets.



     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 4:58 PM ET #63

    What one drop rule are you talking about?
    Reply
    What one drop rule are you talking about?
     
    zelo123
    zelo123
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5289
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 5:12 PM ET #64

    FASCISM is a LEFT WING MODEL OF GOVT, not a right wing. The quick lesson on "fascism" is simple: Which govt model has more control over people/resources? Fascism is MORE GOVT, BIGGER GOVT, MORE CONTROL OVER THE PEOPLE AND THE RESOURCES/ECONOMY/INDUSTRY, and that is the absolute goal of the LEFT. The right wants LESS GOVT. That the liberals keep calling fascism a right-wing ideology is based on the erroneous and too often deliberately misleading teachings of the liberal fools on college/university campuses.

    Now there IS a right-wing extreme govt model! Where fascism is the extreme LEFT end of the govt management model (because it has supreme control over people and the resources), the extreme RIGHT end of the political spectrum is anarchy. Think about it:
    What do conservatives want in their govt model? Smaller, or LESS GOVT. What is the extreme version of "less govt"? NO GOVT....and no govt is anarchy. So "anarchy" is NOT a left wing ideology but a RIGHT wing one. That would shock many until they realise the simplicity of that.

    For some reason, the ultra left wants BOTH anarchy and fascism to be on the right, when in fact ABSOLUTE GOVT CONTROL (fascism) cannot sit hand-in-hand with ZERO GOVT CONTROL (anarchy). They are as opposite on the govt control spectrum as the straightest line possible--180 degrees.

    The left OWNS fascism as its extreme left wing. The right owns anarchy as its extreme right wing. GET IT RIGHT, LIBERALS.

    Reply

    FASCISM is a LEFT WING MODEL OF GOVT, not a right wing. The quick lesson on "fascism" is simple: Which govt model has more control over people/resources? Fascism is MORE GOVT, BIGGER GOVT, MORE CONTROL OVER THE PEOPLE AND THE RESOURCES/ECONOMY/INDUSTRY, and that is the absolute goal of the LEFT. The right wants LESS GOVT. That the liberals keep calling fascism a right-wing ideology is based on the erroneous and too often deliberately misleading teachings of the liberal fools on college/university campuses.

    Now there IS a right-wing extreme govt model! Where fascism is the extreme LEFT end of the govt management model (because it has supreme control over people and the resources), the extreme RIGHT end of the political spectrum is anarchy. Think about it:
    What do conservatives want in their govt model? Smaller, or LESS GOVT. What is the extreme version of "less govt"? NO GOVT....and no govt is anarchy. So "anarchy" is NOT a left wing ideology but a RIGHT wing one. That would shock many until they realise the simplicity of that.

    For some reason, the ultra left wants BOTH anarchy and fascism to be on the right, when in fact ABSOLUTE GOVT CONTROL (fascism) cannot sit hand-in-hand with ZERO GOVT CONTROL (anarchy). They are as opposite on the govt control spectrum as the straightest line possible--180 degrees.

    The left OWNS fascism as its extreme left wing. The right owns anarchy as its extreme right wing. GET IT RIGHT, LIBERALS.

     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 5:26 PM ET #65

    The right wants LESS GOVT.





    ok, buddy. 
    Reply
    The right wants LESS GOVT.





    ok, buddy. 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 5:51 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    The right wants LESS GOVT.





    ok, buddy. 

    Just when you thought you'd seen it all.......   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

    The right wants LESS GOVT.





    ok, buddy. 

    Just when you thought you'd seen it all.......   
     
    joe pockets
    joe pockets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2000
    Posts: 5516
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 6:11 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Scal,

    Republicans voted for a guy who is blatantly racist (that is all the birther movement was about and Trump was on the forefront of it) and now this same guy is tweeting that we must all get along/unite and leave hate behind? LOL All he has done is stoke the fires of hate. I mean, just read the article below. The fruit does not fall far from the tree.

    More than a half-century ago, the folk singer Woody Guthrie signed a lease in an apartment complex in Brooklyn. He soon had bitter words for his landlord: Donald J. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump.

    Mr. Guthrie, in writings uncovered by a scholar working on a book, invoked “Old Man Trump” while suggesting that blacks were unwelcome as tenants in the Trump apartment complex, near Coney Island.

    “He thought that Fred Trump was one who stirs up racial hate, and implicitly profits from it,” the scholar, Will Kaufman, a professor of American literature and culture at the University of Central Lancashire in Britain, said in an interview.

    Mr. Kaufman said he came across Mr. Guthrie’s writings about Fred Trump while he was doing research at the Woody Guthrie Center’s archives in Oklahoma. He wrote about his findings last week for The Conversation, a news website.

    In December 1950, Mr. Guthrie signed a lease at the Beach Haven apartment complex, Mr. Kaufman wrote in his piece. Soon, Mr. Guthrie was “lamenting the bigotry that pervaded his new, lily-white neighborhood,” he wrote, with words like these:

    I suppose
    Old Man Trump knows
    Just how much

    Racial Hate
    he stirred up
    In the bloodpot of human hearts
    When he drawed
    That color line
    Here at his
    Eighteen hundred family project

    Mr. Guthrie even reworked his song “I Ain’t Got No Home” into a critique of Fred Trump, according to Mr. Kaufman:

    Beach Haven ain’t my home!
    I just can’t pay this rent!
    My money’s down the drain!
    And my soul is badly bent!
    Beach Haven looks like heaven
    Where no black ones come to roam!
    No, no, no! Old Man Trump!
    Old Beach Haven ain’t my home!

    Mr. Guthrie died in 1967, and in the 1970s, the Justice Department sued the Trumps, accusing them of discriminating against blacks. (A settlement was eventually reached; at the time, Trump Management noted the agreement did not constitute an admission of guilt.)          


    This is news to me....very interesting 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    Scal,

    Republicans voted for a guy who is blatantly racist (that is all the birther movement was about and Trump was on the forefront of it) and now this same guy is tweeting that we must all get along/unite and leave hate behind? LOL All he has done is stoke the fires of hate. I mean, just read the article below. The fruit does not fall far from the tree.

    More than a half-century ago, the folk singer Woody Guthrie signed a lease in an apartment complex in Brooklyn. He soon had bitter words for his landlord: Donald J. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump.

    Mr. Guthrie, in writings uncovered by a scholar working on a book, invoked “Old Man Trump” while suggesting that blacks were unwelcome as tenants in the Trump apartment complex, near Coney Island.

    “He thought that Fred Trump was one who stirs up racial hate, and implicitly profits from it,” the scholar, Will Kaufman, a professor of American literature and culture at the University of Central Lancashire in Britain, said in an interview.

    Mr. Kaufman said he came across Mr. Guthrie’s writings about Fred Trump while he was doing research at the Woody Guthrie Center’s archives in Oklahoma. He wrote about his findings last week for The Conversation, a news website.

    In December 1950, Mr. Guthrie signed a lease at the Beach Haven apartment complex, Mr. Kaufman wrote in his piece. Soon, Mr. Guthrie was “lamenting the bigotry that pervaded his new, lily-white neighborhood,” he wrote, with words like these:

    I suppose
    Old Man Trump knows
    Just how much

    Racial Hate
    he stirred up
    In the bloodpot of human hearts
    When he drawed
    That color line
    Here at his
    Eighteen hundred family project

    Mr. Guthrie even reworked his song “I Ain’t Got No Home” into a critique of Fred Trump, according to Mr. Kaufman:

    Beach Haven ain’t my home!
    I just can’t pay this rent!
    My money’s down the drain!
    And my soul is badly bent!
    Beach Haven looks like heaven
    Where no black ones come to roam!
    No, no, no! Old Man Trump!
    Old Beach Haven ain’t my home!

    Mr. Guthrie died in 1967, and in the 1970s, the Justice Department sued the Trumps, accusing them of discriminating against blacks. (A settlement was eventually reached; at the time, Trump Management noted the agreement did not constitute an admission of guilt.)          


    This is news to me....very interesting 
     
    165yds
    165yds
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 18777
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 6:42 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    And Stump,

    I like you. But Scal is right. You seem like a very conflicted black man. I wish you and your family luck and hope you don't run into any of your bigoted/racist covers buddies out in the streets.




    You don't know a damn thing about Stump.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

    And Stump,

    I like you. But Scal is right. You seem like a very conflicted black man. I wish you and your family luck and hope you don't run into any of your bigoted/racist covers buddies out in the streets.




    You don't know a damn thing about Stump.  
     
    165yds
    165yds
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 18777
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 6:47 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    BB, explain how I seem conflicted. I know Scal is your boy and you feel the need to defend him since few will but honestly, explain how i'm conflicted. I really am all ears. 




     
    BB won't respond.  He just made that comment to rattle you a bit and defend his boy at the same time.  No way he has anything of substance to defend that comment.  He doesn't know a damn thing about you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    BB, explain how I seem conflicted. I know Scal is your boy and you feel the need to defend him since few will but honestly, explain how i'm conflicted. I really am all ears. 




     
    BB won't respond.  He just made that comment to rattle you a bit and defend his boy at the same time.  No way he has anything of substance to defend that comment.  He doesn't know a damn thing about you.
     
    begginerboy
    begginerboy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 15267
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 8:16 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I feel like i'm one of the least conflicted people on this site. Everyone seems to play this comic book heroe/villian game where you have to pick a side and attack the enemy. Everyone lives in this "Dungeons and Dragons" fantasy world. Me? I take every issue as it's own and render and opinion. My opinions, and my believes, aren't controlled by race, or political part affiliation. Or for the need to to prove myself right or someone else wrong. I don't look at this like Scal. Like there's some running tally and i'm trying to score points. Or like we're in elementary school and "emojis" are gold stars. Frankly, until responding to Scal's ridiculous accusations, I hardly ever even used the word "emoji". Again, i'm grounded in the real world. So I know how it works. If someone in covers wants to be racist, so be it. It doesn't affect me. How does that make me conflicted?

    Your silence makes you complicitous! Simple as that. You spend much of your time criticizing and bashing a guy whose heart is in the right place just cause of his "ego" but are willing to let racism slide? And you are a black man in America during a racially divisive, tumultuous period, with a racist in the White House? Are you kidding me? If that does not prove how conflicted you are I don't know what does. You are not grounded in the real world, you are delusional--just like all the racist people you silently or tacitly support with by not just choosing to remain silent but by bashing a guy who does stand up for your rights and the rights of all minorities.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I feel like i'm one of the least conflicted people on this site. Everyone seems to play this comic book heroe/villian game where you have to pick a side and attack the enemy. Everyone lives in this "Dungeons and Dragons" fantasy world. Me? I take every issue as it's own and render and opinion. My opinions, and my believes, aren't controlled by race, or political part affiliation. Or for the need to to prove myself right or someone else wrong. I don't look at this like Scal. Like there's some running tally and i'm trying to score points. Or like we're in elementary school and "emojis" are gold stars. Frankly, until responding to Scal's ridiculous accusations, I hardly ever even used the word "emoji". Again, i'm grounded in the real world. So I know how it works. If someone in covers wants to be racist, so be it. It doesn't affect me. How does that make me conflicted?

    Your silence makes you complicitous! Simple as that. You spend much of your time criticizing and bashing a guy whose heart is in the right place just cause of his "ego" but are willing to let racism slide? And you are a black man in America during a racially divisive, tumultuous period, with a racist in the White House? Are you kidding me? If that does not prove how conflicted you are I don't know what does. You are not grounded in the real world, you are delusional--just like all the racist people you silently or tacitly support with by not just choosing to remain silent but by bashing a guy who does stand up for your rights and the rights of all minorities.   
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 9:34 PM ET #71

    That is ridiculous, BB. As any of my so called "bigoted" brethren can attest to, i've debated with every single last one of them on this site. To the point where some of them were calling me Scal. The difference is while we may disagree with each other, we're able to do it with respect. What your issue here is, and Scal's as well, is that I don't feel the need to argue with complete strangers on covers.com about every little thing. Your issue is that I won't choose a side, or in your opinion that i've chosen the wrong side. And you have this notion that i'm Naive and that I fail realize the evil that I court. It speaks to how people have gotten so wrapped up in cyber space that they think it's real. Yes, covers.com, in a way, is a microcosm of what's going on in the real world but it's not the real world. And I don't feel the need to waste time and energy on asinine arguments. I don't feel I have to choose sides like this is some comic book conflict. And because of that, you, whom knows NOTHING about me, feels the need to play 10cent psychiatrist. Not based on any stance on any issue but because I remain silent around all this racism. Or because I criticize Scal who, let's be honest, needs to be called out on his bullsh!t. Dude, i've found myself in real live circles with people who run the gamut. From people like, Michael Eric Dyson, whom Scal named dropped earlier, all the way to real certified killas. I've been around REAL white supremicist. Hell's Angels, who don't like Black people, and could've made me disappear. Sureños, who don't like Black people, and could've made me disappear. And what i've learned is no matter what people's belief or background, you can forge your own relationship and judge each other by the content of one's character and ones beliefs and values as a whole. Not just where they pertain to race. If not for that fact, I could've ended up dead in some of these situatuons. No body. No trace. Just gone. So excuse me if I don't feel it necessary to choose sides, and argue race, with complete strangers on covers.com. I'm not apologetic of the fact that I don't feel the need to kowtow to Scal.
    And lastly, how come Black people have to define their blackness by these often stereotypical terms and parameters that are usually set by white people? We have to wrap ourselves up in these tight little boxes and we can't go outside of them. "You have to believe this... You have to act like that, and say this..." and if you don't you're not Black enough? Or to use your words, you are "conflicted". How come as a Black man in America, I have to qualify and quantify my Blackness for two white dudes on covers? Do you want me to get some cornrolls too? Wear FUBU and vintage Cross Colors? Should I grow my dreads back? Will that make you and Scal happy because you seem to have me all figured out based not on my character, or even the opinions i've expressed on this site. You two have a complete stranger all figured out based on the fact that he refuses to engage in ridiculous arguements with a certain group, a group you also have all figured out even though you know nothing about them either outside of what they've posted on covers. And the best part is, as I alluded to earlier, that i've argued with every single one of these "bigots" on this site at one time or another. The difference is, unlike Scal, we're able to move past it and be respectful. We don't judge each other based on one argument. We find commom ground. So BB, no, i'm not conflicted. I'm not Naive. I'm very aware of who I am, and what that represents. I've very versed in the history of my people and in history in general. I'm aware of the position we hold in the world today, the shackles and chains that held us yesterday, the strength and greatness we came from the day before that, and i'm always fighting to better our situation for tomorrow. And i'm fighting that fight in the REAL WORLD! If that's not enough for two white guys on covers.com then I guess I can have the same ridiculous internet arguments about race for 10 years straight and post retweets. That seems to be how to define Black Consciousness.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    That is ridiculous, BB. As any of my so called "bigoted" brethren can attest to, i've debated with every single last one of them on this site. To the point where some of them were calling me Scal. The difference is while we may disagree with each other, we're able to do it with respect. What your issue here is, and Scal's as well, is that I don't feel the need to argue with complete strangers on covers.com about every little thing. Your issue is that I won't choose a side, or in your opinion that i've chosen the wrong side. And you have this notion that i'm Naive and that I fail realize the evil that I court. It speaks to how people have gotten so wrapped up in cyber space that they think it's real. Yes, covers.com, in a way, is a microcosm of what's going on in the real world but it's not the real world. And I don't feel the need to waste time and energy on asinine arguments. I don't feel I have to choose sides like this is some comic book conflict. And because of that, you, whom knows NOTHING about me, feels the need to play 10cent psychiatrist. Not based on any stance on any issue but because I remain silent around all this racism. Or because I criticize Scal who, let's be honest, needs to be called out on his bullsh!t. Dude, i've found myself in real live circles with people who run the gamut. From people like, Michael Eric Dyson, whom Scal named dropped earlier, all the way to real certified killas. I've been around REAL white supremicist. Hell's Angels, who don't like Black people, and could've made me disappear. Sureños, who don't like Black people, and could've made me disappear. And what i've learned is no matter what people's belief or background, you can forge your own relationship and judge each other by the content of one's character and ones beliefs and values as a whole. Not just where they pertain to race. If not for that fact, I could've ended up dead in some of these situatuons. No body. No trace. Just gone. So excuse me if I don't feel it necessary to choose sides, and argue race, with complete strangers on covers.com. I'm not apologetic of the fact that I don't feel the need to kowtow to Scal.
    And lastly, how come Black people have to define their blackness by these often stereotypical terms and parameters that are usually set by white people? We have to wrap ourselves up in these tight little boxes and we can't go outside of them. "You have to believe this... You have to act like that, and say this..." and if you don't you're not Black enough? Or to use your words, you are "conflicted". How come as a Black man in America, I have to qualify and quantify my Blackness for two white dudes on covers? Do you want me to get some cornrolls too? Wear FUBU and vintage Cross Colors? Should I grow my dreads back? Will that make you and Scal happy because you seem to have me all figured out based not on my character, or even the opinions i've expressed on this site. You two have a complete stranger all figured out based on the fact that he refuses to engage in ridiculous arguements with a certain group, a group you also have all figured out even though you know nothing about them either outside of what they've posted on covers. And the best part is, as I alluded to earlier, that i've argued with every single one of these "bigots" on this site at one time or another. The difference is, unlike Scal, we're able to move past it and be respectful. We don't judge each other based on one argument. We find commom ground. So BB, no, i'm not conflicted. I'm not Naive. I'm very aware of who I am, and what that represents. I've very versed in the history of my people and in history in general. I'm aware of the position we hold in the world today, the shackles and chains that held us yesterday, the strength and greatness we came from the day before that, and i'm always fighting to better our situation for tomorrow. And i'm fighting that fight in the REAL WORLD! If that's not enough for two white guys on covers.com then I guess I can have the same ridiculous internet arguments about race for 10 years straight and post retweets. That seems to be how to define Black Consciousness.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 10:18 PM ET #72

    I think it's hilarious that having the same arguments on race, with the same people on covers.com, for 10 years straight, and posting retweets and links to news feeds, qualifies as "standing up for my rights and the rights of all minorities" to Scal and BB. And i'm the one that's delusional?

    "Ize know Ize shou b' mo' appreciative a' missa Drummond an' his friend, BB, cuz' dey take care a' all da color folk. Dey defend us from da bad man bigots dat say all da mean stuff cuz we can't be defendin' ourselves."

    Thanks but no thanks. I can't speak for "all minorities" but speaking for myself, i'll pass. I can take care of myself.  It's that kind of thinking that annoys me about Scal the most. And many of the Black people that Scal looks to would feel the same way. Believe me. I wish I could say I came up with the "White Shadow" "Mr. Drummond" analogy on my own but no, the concept has been in existence for a while. There's been plenty written about it. You figure Scal would be aware of this since "read more books by black people and about black people than I ever will." And even if this were true, which I doubt, Scal still wouldn't know d!ck about being a Black man in America.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    I think it's hilarious that having the same arguments on race, with the same people on covers.com, for 10 years straight, and posting retweets and links to news feeds, qualifies as "standing up for my rights and the rights of all minorities" to Scal and BB. And i'm the one that's delusional?

    "Ize know Ize shou b' mo' appreciative a' missa Drummond an' his friend, BB, cuz' dey take care a' all da color folk. Dey defend us from da bad man bigots dat say all da mean stuff cuz we can't be defendin' ourselves."

    Thanks but no thanks. I can't speak for "all minorities" but speaking for myself, i'll pass. I can take care of myself.  It's that kind of thinking that annoys me about Scal the most. And many of the Black people that Scal looks to would feel the same way. Believe me. I wish I could say I came up with the "White Shadow" "Mr. Drummond" analogy on my own but no, the concept has been in existence for a while. There's been plenty written about it. You figure Scal would be aware of this since "read more books by black people and about black people than I ever will." And even if this were true, which I doubt, Scal still wouldn't know d!ck about being a Black man in America.
     
    LRM704
    LRM704
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 11548
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 10:28 PM ET #73

    StumpTownStu,  a great rebuttal, but your banging your head against the wall. Imagine sitting behind a screen and accusing someone of being an accomplish to some of this petty bullshit on a website. Like you, I picture some guy with a man bun typing up his rant with Chinese food stains on his tee shirt. LOSERS

    Peace Out and don't let these nit-wits get to you.  
    Reply
    StumpTownStu,  a great rebuttal, but your banging your head against the wall. Imagine sitting behind a screen and accusing someone of being an accomplish to some of this petty bullshit on a website. Like you, I picture some guy with a man bun typing up his rant with Chinese food stains on his tee shirt. LOSERS

    Peace Out and don't let these nit-wits get to you.  
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 10:34 PM ET #74

    No, LRM. You're not allowed to give me peace signs. Scal and BeginnerBoy are defending me from people like you. They're fighting for my rights....Just kidding. Peace, brother.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    No, LRM. You're not allowed to give me peace signs. Scal and BeginnerBoy are defending me from people like you. They're fighting for my rights....Just kidding. Peace, brother.
     
     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3455
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2017 - 10:56 PM ET #75

    What has Trump got to do with this? Are you kidding?

    His personal morals and views on things, and the way he expresses them, lend legitimacy and credibility to all those who think it is ok to lie cheat con assault women etc etc etc

    All attempts to educate our kids to identify and follow role models. All the work done to 'train' sports stars pop stars etc to lead by example. It's all ruined by this man and his ilk

    For a while I considered trying to set aside who he was. Perhaps he can still be a tolerable president based on say economic record?

    But no he has to be judged by his moral code of conduct and is therefore incomparably your worst president ever
    Reply
    What has Trump got to do with this? Are you kidding?

    His personal morals and views on things, and the way he expresses them, lend legitimacy and credibility to all those who think it is ok to lie cheat con assault women etc etc etc

    All attempts to educate our kids to identify and follow role models. All the work done to 'train' sports stars pop stars etc to lead by example. It's all ruined by this man and his ilk

    For a while I considered trying to set aside who he was. Perhaps he can still be a tolerable president based on say economic record?

    But no he has to be judged by his moral code of conduct and is therefore incomparably your worst president ever
    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 345 ... 91011 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.