• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    RAINBOW MONTH GAMES THREAD

    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
    wallstreetcappers
    spockgato
    tvigilante2020
    Rush51
    Jarrett75
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 813
    Posts: 167
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 2:38 PM ET #26

    @coolfront

     How about instead of trying to incite others just post plays and add positive contributions? I dont think anyone has issue with you trying to find an angle with a topic but when it turns in the other direction then that is why the thread was moved...this site isnt for that type of discussion.

     

    Reply

    @coolfront

     How about instead of trying to incite others just post plays and add positive contributions? I dont think anyone has issue with you trying to find an angle with a topic but when it turns in the other direction then that is why the thread was moved...this site isnt for that type of discussion.

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 2:39 PM ET #27

    it’s all about respect gentlemen peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    it’s all about respect gentlemen peace_5

     
    tvigilante2020
    tvigilante2020
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 1289
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 3:02 PM ET #28

    Winner winner last night. And a not so bad Dodgers May.

    Let's see how your Astros prediction goes this month. :)

    Reply

    Winner winner last night. And a not so bad Dodgers May.

    Let's see how your Astros prediction goes this month. :)

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 3:31 PM ET #29

    @jesron1269

     Very interesting story, especially hearing it from a gay person's perspective.. 

    Sounds about right based on what we as a society are going through today.  

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     Very interesting story, especially hearing it from a gay person's perspective.. 

    Sounds about right based on what we as a society are going through today.  

     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 3:47 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @Jarrett75  All you do is confirm what is already known. You are unable to discuss content so you go to the pity party bias crying angle instead. Did you have something on topic to add or just more fake news poor Trump stuff like usual?

    no, you ran me off. You just can't handle what I posted is accurate. Tell me what lie I told. You let them poor mouth people who support Trump and if we retaliate, you throw the hammer down. Again what up there did I post that is not truthful? I'm sure others feel exactly the same way. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @Jarrett75  All you do is confirm what is already known. You are unable to discuss content so you go to the pity party bias crying angle instead. Did you have something on topic to add or just more fake news poor Trump stuff like usual?

    no, you ran me off. You just can't handle what I posted is accurate. Tell me what lie I told. You let them poor mouth people who support Trump and if we retaliate, you throw the hammer down. Again what up there did I post that is not truthful? I'm sure others feel exactly the same way. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 4:58 PM ET #31

    @Jarrett75

     I asked if you were going to respond to the thread not that you are crying about how unfair things are. I dont recall saying you were a liar, rather you quickly fall to the insults and complaining angle when things dont go your way.

    I dont care what party you like, what politics you believe in and what principals you follow, I care about how you and anyone posts content on this site and that you are keeping the rules and being respectful. You can live your life no problem, you just cannot make personal attacks, insults or break the rules. As mentioned so many times, if you feel someone is breaking the rules REPORT IT...that means you have clean hands in the report of course not that you instigated or broke the rules and then also report the person who was involved. Let the admin of the site take care of rule breakers, you do your best to make a positive contribution, steer clear of insults and degrading content and report when rules are broken.

    The rest of your tirade is misplaced and biased because it does not go your way and you are looking for reasons to partisan blame.

    GL

    Reply

    @Jarrett75

     I asked if you were going to respond to the thread not that you are crying about how unfair things are. I dont recall saying you were a liar, rather you quickly fall to the insults and complaining angle when things dont go your way.

    I dont care what party you like, what politics you believe in and what principals you follow, I care about how you and anyone posts content on this site and that you are keeping the rules and being respectful. You can live your life no problem, you just cannot make personal attacks, insults or break the rules. As mentioned so many times, if you feel someone is breaking the rules REPORT IT...that means you have clean hands in the report of course not that you instigated or broke the rules and then also report the person who was involved. Let the admin of the site take care of rule breakers, you do your best to make a positive contribution, steer clear of insults and degrading content and report when rules are broken.

    The rest of your tirade is misplaced and biased because it does not go your way and you are looking for reasons to partisan blame.

    GL

     
    coolfront
    coolfront
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2002
    Posts: 2993
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 5:24 PM ET #32

    @wallstreetcappers

     How about you not worry about my posts because you CLEARLY don't believe in FACTS. I'm sure you can find a whole echo chamber on Yahoos or Huffpoop or whatever fake news you read who believe in your fantasy world. I'm not the one who turned it in a different direction. Let's be real. It got moved because I posted a WINNER! There will be more to come...

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     How about you not worry about my posts because you CLEARLY don't believe in FACTS. I'm sure you can find a whole echo chamber on Yahoos or Huffpoop or whatever fake news you read who believe in your fantasy world. I'm not the one who turned it in a different direction. Let's be real. It got moved because I posted a WINNER! There will be more to come...

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 6:14 PM ET #33

    @coolfront

     It was moved because of the content, but keep going with the banning winners rant it will lead to a wonderful outcome.

    Reply

    @coolfront

     It was moved because of the content, but keep going with the banning winners rant it will lead to a wonderful outcome.

     
    coolfront
    coolfront
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2002
    Posts: 2993
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 7:53 PM ET #34

    @wallstreetcappers

     Covers linesman? Lol. Well, at least we know who's writing the previews with all the homosexual innuendo...an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Covers linesman? Lol. Well, at least we know who's writing the previews with all the homosexual innuendo...an_roll_laugh

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jun. 1, 2023 - 11:06 PM ET #35

    A person can burn the American flag, or blue line flag and nothing.  A person who burns a pride or blm flag is considered a racist, homophobic, anti trans.  These actions are supposed to be protected under 1st amendment but are handled differently. 

    Reply

    A person can burn the American flag, or blue line flag and nothing.  A person who burns a pride or blm flag is considered a racist, homophobic, anti trans.  These actions are supposed to be protected under 1st amendment but are handled differently. 

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9448
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 10:09 AM ET #36

    Sadly, mostly far right extremists fear a tiny minority is a threat to the American way of life.  Anti-LGBTQ hysteria mirrors prejudice and discrimination of Jim Crow era.

    Reply

    Sadly, mostly far right extremists fear a tiny minority is a threat to the American way of life.  Anti-LGBTQ hysteria mirrors prejudice and discrimination of Jim Crow era.

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 10:27 AM ET #37

    Pedophiles, perverts and pronouns... the party of the left.

    Let kids be kids, stop the grooming..

    Reply

    Pedophiles, perverts and pronouns... the party of the left.

    Let kids be kids, stop the grooming..

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34434
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 10:37 AM ET #38

    @wallstreetcappers

     "...there is absolutely no scientific fact that says a sexual disposition is genetic or inherent."  an_eek2

    Is that what you meant?  So, you think they choose that lifestyle?  I am very surprised at that coming from you. peace_5

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     "...there is absolutely no scientific fact that says a sexual disposition is genetic or inherent."  an_eek2

    Is that what you meant?  So, you think they choose that lifestyle?  I am very surprised at that coming from you. peace_5

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 11:17 AM ET #39

    @Raiders22

     Reverse...

    I am countering his position and saying that often times I do not believe that an automatic opposite attraction sexual disposition at birth is a FACT as he claimed, that for example a genetic male, or genetic female at birth is wired to only be attracted to the opposite sex. I think you misread the statement. I am saying there is not any way to say there is a FACT or proven conclusion on this topic.

    What did you think I was suggesting?

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     Reverse...

    I am countering his position and saying that often times I do not believe that an automatic opposite attraction sexual disposition at birth is a FACT as he claimed, that for example a genetic male, or genetic female at birth is wired to only be attracted to the opposite sex. I think you misread the statement. I am saying there is not any way to say there is a FACT or proven conclusion on this topic.

    What did you think I was suggesting?

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34434
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 11:40 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @Raiders22  Reverse... I am countering his position and saying that often times I do not believe that an automatic opposite attraction sexual disposition at birth is a FACT as he claimed, that for example a genetic male, or genetic female at birth is wired to only be attracted to the opposite sex. I think you misread the statement. I am saying there is not any way to say there is a FACT or proven conclusion on this topic. What did you think I was suggesting?

    I was just reading what you wrote and it struck me as odd.  I would have thought you felt exactly the opposite.  When you say you do not think it is genetic or inherent that implies you think there are other influencing factors and they can learn and choose that lifestyle.  Meaning, if they are not born that way, it is not something that they cannot change or choose, etc. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @Raiders22  Reverse... I am countering his position and saying that often times I do not believe that an automatic opposite attraction sexual disposition at birth is a FACT as he claimed, that for example a genetic male, or genetic female at birth is wired to only be attracted to the opposite sex. I think you misread the statement. I am saying there is not any way to say there is a FACT or proven conclusion on this topic. What did you think I was suggesting?

    I was just reading what you wrote and it struck me as odd.  I would have thought you felt exactly the opposite.  When you say you do not think it is genetic or inherent that implies you think there are other influencing factors and they can learn and choose that lifestyle.  Meaning, if they are not born that way, it is not something that they cannot change or choose, etc. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 11:51 AM ET #41

    @Raiders22

     My words written were exactly what I meant, you just took the words in a different way than intended. I said as you quoted that no scientific fact that a disposition is inherent or genetic...that means the traditional conservative opposite sex viewpoint. I do not think that there is any fact that all males due to genetics are only attracted to females at birth, that there is no inherent fact that because a female is born thus she is attracted to a male and same for male to female. 

    What I wrote I meant 100% I just needed to extrapolate since there was confusion.

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     My words written were exactly what I meant, you just took the words in a different way than intended. I said as you quoted that no scientific fact that a disposition is inherent or genetic...that means the traditional conservative opposite sex viewpoint. I do not think that there is any fact that all males due to genetics are only attracted to females at birth, that there is no inherent fact that because a female is born thus she is attracted to a male and same for male to female. 

    What I wrote I meant 100% I just needed to extrapolate since there was confusion.

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 11:52 AM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Sadly, mostly far right extremists fear a tiny minority is a threat to the American way of life.  Anti-LGBTQ hysteria mirrors prejudice and discrimination of Jim Crow era.

    Sorry, THIRDPERSON.   We just don't want to see " the Alphabet mafia" push their beliefs on our children,  which is precisely their goal.  

    When as a society did we go from "accepting" the "rights" of these people  to "promoting" their perverted behavior .

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Sadly, mostly far right extremists fear a tiny minority is a threat to the American way of life.  Anti-LGBTQ hysteria mirrors prejudice and discrimination of Jim Crow era.

    Sorry, THIRDPERSON.   We just don't want to see " the Alphabet mafia" push their beliefs on our children,  which is precisely their goal.  

    When as a society did we go from "accepting" the "rights" of these people  to "promoting" their perverted behavior .

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34434
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 12:08 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @Raiders22  My words written were exactly what I meant, you just took the words in a different way than intended. I said as you quoted that no scientific fact that a disposition is inherent or genetic...that means the traditional conservative opposite sex viewpoint. I do not think that there is any fact that all males due to genetics are only attracted to females at birth, that there is no inherent fact that because a female is born thus she is attracted to a male and same for male to female.  What I wrote I meant 100% I just needed to extrapolate since there was confusion.

    Yes, it is very confusing.  I thought most Conservatives thought people were influenced or chose that lifestyle.  I thought most on the Left say they were born that way or cannot help it.  So, when you say there is no evidence they were born that way -- that is confusing.  Good enough, I guess.  peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

    @Raiders22  My words written were exactly what I meant, you just took the words in a different way than intended. I said as you quoted that no scientific fact that a disposition is inherent or genetic...that means the traditional conservative opposite sex viewpoint. I do not think that there is any fact that all males due to genetics are only attracted to females at birth, that there is no inherent fact that because a female is born thus she is attracted to a male and same for male to female.  What I wrote I meant 100% I just needed to extrapolate since there was confusion.

    Yes, it is very confusing.  I thought most Conservatives thought people were influenced or chose that lifestyle.  I thought most on the Left say they were born that way or cannot help it.  So, when you say there is no evidence they were born that way -- that is confusing.  Good enough, I guess.  peace_5

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 12:21 PM ET #44

    @Raiders22

     If you followed the chain of the thread you would see that the OP had the conservative position, so my reply was to his comment directly...and thus that there cant be a fact or science that without dispute can prove we are born to attract to the opposite sex only...so M to f and F to M, how is it possible that there can be factual genetic disposition? We are born with spiritual minds and individual characteristics there is no way his contention is logical and of course not factual or provable.

    And to your point which you are trying to play me as you always do...I will go WITH your point (which was not my comment initially) that I think sexual attraction is fluid it can evolve, change, expand as our minds do and that means in all directions...so say someone is born with a genetic disposition for opposite sex attraction it does not mean they cannot evolve to same sex or both sex attraction at a different time in life..and I dont attribute that to grooming or social media rather that our minds can change as we take inputs and go through experiences..and the same goes for someone who might be born with a same sex disposition they might evolve in a different direction.

    Our spirits/souls are too complex to pigeon hole based on DNA, our bodies are what are made from genetics but our spirits are not at all restricted based on our DNA or science.

    Reply

    @Raiders22

     If you followed the chain of the thread you would see that the OP had the conservative position, so my reply was to his comment directly...and thus that there cant be a fact or science that without dispute can prove we are born to attract to the opposite sex only...so M to f and F to M, how is it possible that there can be factual genetic disposition? We are born with spiritual minds and individual characteristics there is no way his contention is logical and of course not factual or provable.

    And to your point which you are trying to play me as you always do...I will go WITH your point (which was not my comment initially) that I think sexual attraction is fluid it can evolve, change, expand as our minds do and that means in all directions...so say someone is born with a genetic disposition for opposite sex attraction it does not mean they cannot evolve to same sex or both sex attraction at a different time in life..and I dont attribute that to grooming or social media rather that our minds can change as we take inputs and go through experiences..and the same goes for someone who might be born with a same sex disposition they might evolve in a different direction.

    Our spirits/souls are too complex to pigeon hole based on DNA, our bodies are what are made from genetics but our spirits are not at all restricted based on our DNA or science.

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34434
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 12:33 PM ET #45

    @wallstreetcappers

     I saw what your point was.  It was just amazing that you dismissed the Left's usual view that they cannot 'help' it or that they were born that way.  Weird to see you say they opt for it and can change -- no matter the reason.

    Yes, I do not think you can 'prove' it scientifically, outside of isolating a gene, etc.  Even then the Left would not accept that science because it would not promote their agenda, etc.

    I was not 'playing' with you at all.  It was just weird to see you say that is all.

    As far as the grooming.  Of course that is an outside influence that could change a young person -- they are easily influenced.  Hard to dismiss that out of hand.

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I saw what your point was.  It was just amazing that you dismissed the Left's usual view that they cannot 'help' it or that they were born that way.  Weird to see you say they opt for it and can change -- no matter the reason.

    Yes, I do not think you can 'prove' it scientifically, outside of isolating a gene, etc.  Even then the Left would not accept that science because it would not promote their agenda, etc.

    I was not 'playing' with you at all.  It was just weird to see you say that is all.

    As far as the grooming.  Of course that is an outside influence that could change a young person -- they are easily influenced.  Hard to dismiss that out of hand.

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9448
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 2:11 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush51:

      We just don't want to see " the Alphabet mafia" push their beliefs on our children,  which is precisely their goal.   When as a society did we go from "accepting" the "rights" of these people  to "promoting" their perverted behavior .

    Fact checker Politifact found that experts in psychology and child development say there is no evidence that exposure to LGBTQ people makes children more likely to join them.  Teaching about gender identity and sexual orientation in school is not grooming because it is done without intent to sexually abuse children.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush51:

      We just don't want to see " the Alphabet mafia" push their beliefs on our children,  which is precisely their goal.   When as a society did we go from "accepting" the "rights" of these people  to "promoting" their perverted behavior .

    Fact checker Politifact found that experts in psychology and child development say there is no evidence that exposure to LGBTQ people makes children more likely to join them.  Teaching about gender identity and sexual orientation in school is not grooming because it is done without intent to sexually abuse children.

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 2:19 PM ET #47

    It's grooming..kids are innocent and impressionable..no reason for drag queen story time for second graders..  government and schools have no right to impose this on kids.

    Reply

    It's grooming..kids are innocent and impressionable..no reason for drag queen story time for second graders..  government and schools have no right to impose this on kids.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58427
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 2:31 PM ET #48

    This school topic is a bad one, I dont see that it is appropriate for an education system to introduce any topics like this from at least K-6, if the parents/family want to educate their kids that is their choice in their homes but I think any gender or sexual education should be kept completely out of lower education levels. 

    What would help more is to teach people to be nice and respect each other and focus on that, not gender differences or sexual orientation.

    Reply

    This school topic is a bad one, I dont see that it is appropriate for an education system to introduce any topics like this from at least K-6, if the parents/family want to educate their kids that is their choice in their homes but I think any gender or sexual education should be kept completely out of lower education levels. 

    What would help more is to teach people to be nice and respect each other and focus on that, not gender differences or sexual orientation.

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 2:34 PM ET #49

    Wall...peace_5

    Reply

    Wall...peace_5

     
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jun. 2, 2023 - 4:35 PM ET #50

    wallstreet peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    wallstreet peace_5

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 234 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 692
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 181
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,719
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,758
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,791
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,079
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,594

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.