• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    The State of the Union!

    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
    Rush51
    UNIMAN
    THEMUGG
    Midnight1
    Barbarossa
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 439
    Posts: 189
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2024 - 10:55 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @witswits  I didn't ask about the world. I asked about you. @StumpTownStu  Stu, I don't do any "rhetorically speaking, so I'll share that my life hasn't been miserable. From a personal point of view, I don't like the way Trump speaks of & tries to use our military. I take his comments as a personal insult & from a coward who refused to serve our country. It's a brotherhood, Stu. Anyone that had/has the honor of serving learns to protect each othe in battle & the homefront. The number of homeless veterans is a national disgrace & multiple administrations have done very little to solve this issue.     I have 'always supported our President but I don't appreciate being lied to about the most simplest of topics. I don't like someone trying to take me for a fool & support of Trump has cost me some acquaintances not good friends, acquaintances.  It pains me watching a bully destroy the careers of people through lies, insuations & innuendo. It pains me watching psuedo leaders in Congress & business fearful to say what they really think of this guy. I'm emnbarrassed for our country. Economically, I been great since 2006 when I retired. I can't point to any administration helping me acquire our wealth. I'm a shrewd businessman that knows his strengths & weakness. Notice "weakness" is singular. Medically, we've had issues but getting on Medicare has helped significantly. Shit, one major surgery can put you in hole for hudred of thousands. So when I hear of Trump/Right talk about modifying Medicare or Social Security (that goes into our grandchildrens accounts), it perks up my ears to fully understand what this fucker wants to do. I'm a fisherman & his stance on the environmet is abysmal. When in office he rolled back many environmental rules & certainly has his hands out ready to make a deal with the devil. And he wants to make further cuts in the EPA which will probably cause more fish kills that took place periodically into happenning quarterly. When retired, I made myself 2 promises...no more work & no more school. I broke both promises when I volunteered to spend 4 hours every other Wednesday on college campuses encouraging kids to register & vote this year. I've never done this but this election is the most important in my lifetime & this vermin must be eradicated. Finally, he doesn't care about you or me. His (Trump's) visions/actions are not in our best interest.

     

     

     

    That's quite a statement to make, considering Biden's open border policy has directly led to the death of U.S. citizens.  

    So, who is the one that is acting in the interest of "" we the people "".  Answer: TRUMP 

     

    I don't ask for a lot from my federal government,  but I expect it to protect " we the people. " I find it ironic that your party of "" largess"" can't even perform this most basic duty.  

    I guess this is why people are abandoning Joe Biden in droves.  an_light

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @witswits  I didn't ask about the world. I asked about you. @StumpTownStu  Stu, I don't do any "rhetorically speaking, so I'll share that my life hasn't been miserable. From a personal point of view, I don't like the way Trump speaks of & tries to use our military. I take his comments as a personal insult & from a coward who refused to serve our country. It's a brotherhood, Stu. Anyone that had/has the honor of serving learns to protect each othe in battle & the homefront. The number of homeless veterans is a national disgrace & multiple administrations have done very little to solve this issue.     I have 'always supported our President but I don't appreciate being lied to about the most simplest of topics. I don't like someone trying to take me for a fool & support of Trump has cost me some acquaintances not good friends, acquaintances.  It pains me watching a bully destroy the careers of people through lies, insuations & innuendo. It pains me watching psuedo leaders in Congress & business fearful to say what they really think of this guy. I'm emnbarrassed for our country. Economically, I been great since 2006 when I retired. I can't point to any administration helping me acquire our wealth. I'm a shrewd businessman that knows his strengths & weakness. Notice "weakness" is singular. Medically, we've had issues but getting on Medicare has helped significantly. Shit, one major surgery can put you in hole for hudred of thousands. So when I hear of Trump/Right talk about modifying Medicare or Social Security (that goes into our grandchildrens accounts), it perks up my ears to fully understand what this fucker wants to do. I'm a fisherman & his stance on the environmet is abysmal. When in office he rolled back many environmental rules & certainly has his hands out ready to make a deal with the devil. And he wants to make further cuts in the EPA which will probably cause more fish kills that took place periodically into happenning quarterly. When retired, I made myself 2 promises...no more work & no more school. I broke both promises when I volunteered to spend 4 hours every other Wednesday on college campuses encouraging kids to register & vote this year. I've never done this but this election is the most important in my lifetime & this vermin must be eradicated. Finally, he doesn't care about you or me. His (Trump's) visions/actions are not in our best interest.

     

     

     

    That's quite a statement to make, considering Biden's open border policy has directly led to the death of U.S. citizens.  

    So, who is the one that is acting in the interest of "" we the people "".  Answer: TRUMP 

     

    I don't ask for a lot from my federal government,  but I expect it to protect " we the people. " I find it ironic that your party of "" largess"" can't even perform this most basic duty.  

    I guess this is why people are abandoning Joe Biden in droves.  an_light

     

     

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2024 - 10:56 PM ET #27

    Did not Biden refuse to serve our country? Yes, I'm afraid he did. Must have been that oil on his windshield that gave him asthma.

    Well, at least his son died as a soldier in Iraq. At least Joe keeps saying that.

    Did not Politico write an article on how Trump is driving a wedge in the Republican Party because he says DO NOT CUT social security and medicare? Oh yeah, here it is; https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/01/trump-gop-medicare-social-security-00084845

    I worked in the environmental field my entire career and I have seen soooo many stupid rules that did nothing but chase business and manufacturing out. And I didn't see any fish dieoffs. The wetland rule was/is again, one of the dumbest. And I live on the Great Lakes. To each his own.

    Liken the Trump rolls back 100+ regs to Trump's tariffs sooo bad. 

     

    Reply

    Did not Biden refuse to serve our country? Yes, I'm afraid he did. Must have been that oil on his windshield that gave him asthma.

    Well, at least his son died as a soldier in Iraq. At least Joe keeps saying that.

    Did not Politico write an article on how Trump is driving a wedge in the Republican Party because he says DO NOT CUT social security and medicare? Oh yeah, here it is; https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/01/trump-gop-medicare-social-security-00084845

    I worked in the environmental field my entire career and I have seen soooo many stupid rules that did nothing but chase business and manufacturing out. And I didn't see any fish dieoffs. The wetland rule was/is again, one of the dumbest. And I live on the Great Lakes. To each his own.

    Liken the Trump rolls back 100+ regs to Trump's tariffs sooo bad. 

     

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2024 - 10:06 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @witswits  I didn't ask about the world. I asked about you. @StumpTownStu  Stu, I don't do any "rhetorically speaking, so I'll share that my life hasn't been miserable. From a personal point of view, I don't like the way Trump speaks of & tries to use our military. I take his comments as a personal insult & from a coward who refused to serve our country. It's a brotherhood, Stu. Anyone that had/has the honor of serving learns to protect each othe in battle & the homefront. The number of homeless veterans is a national disgrace & multiple administrations have done very little to solve this issue.     I have 'always supported our President but I don't appreciate being lied to about the most simplest of topics. I don't like someone trying to take me for a fool & support of Trump has cost me some acquaintances not good friends, acquaintances.  It pains me watching a bully destroy the careers of people through lies, insuations & innuendo. It pains me watching psuedo leaders in Congress & business fearful to say what they really think of this guy. I'm emnbarrassed for our country. Economically, I been great since 2006 when I retired. I can't point to any administration helping me acquire our wealth. I'm a shrewd businessman that knows his strengths & weakness. Notice "weakness" is singular. Medically, we've had issues but getting on Medicare has helped significantly. Shit, one major surgery can put you in hole for hudred of thousands. So when I hear of Trump/Right talk about modifying Medicare or Social Security (that goes into our grandchildrens accounts), it perks up my ears to fully understand what this fucker wants to do. I'm a fisherman & his stance on the environmet is abysmal. When in office he rolled back many environmental rules & certainly has his hands out ready to make a deal with the devil. And he wants to make further cuts in the EPA which will probably cause more fish kills that took place periodically into happenning quarterly. When retired, I made myself 2 promises...no more work & no more school. I broke both promises when I volunteered to spend 4 hours every other Wednesday on college campuses encouraging kids to register & vote this year. I've never done this but this election is the most important in my lifetime & this vermin must be eradicated. Finally, he doesn't care about you or me. His visions/actions are not in our best interest.
    It really sounds like Biden is a bigger problem for you than his predecessor. an_light

     No one that has been around for 50-60 years likes what they're seeing right now. I don't like Trump either, but to suggest that Decomposing Joe should be anywhere near DC, much less the WH, is curious for any intelligent person, especially a vet. Seriously, he's allowing....no....encouraging.... the country that you served to be invaded.......& he's treating the illegals better than our vets. Is that what you hoped for? Is this "building back better"?

     I agree with you on eradicating the vermin. It's disgusting that people like Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell have been able to hang around for so long & do nothing. But now we have clowns like Jayapal, AOC, & Jeffires, whose greatest accomplishment is rallying libs with his "MAGA EXTREMISTS! " rhetoric, looking to be the next abusers of the country. Mention the phrase "term limits" to any of them & see what reply you get. an_speechless

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @witswits  I didn't ask about the world. I asked about you. @StumpTownStu  Stu, I don't do any "rhetorically speaking, so I'll share that my life hasn't been miserable. From a personal point of view, I don't like the way Trump speaks of & tries to use our military. I take his comments as a personal insult & from a coward who refused to serve our country. It's a brotherhood, Stu. Anyone that had/has the honor of serving learns to protect each othe in battle & the homefront. The number of homeless veterans is a national disgrace & multiple administrations have done very little to solve this issue.     I have 'always supported our President but I don't appreciate being lied to about the most simplest of topics. I don't like someone trying to take me for a fool & support of Trump has cost me some acquaintances not good friends, acquaintances.  It pains me watching a bully destroy the careers of people through lies, insuations & innuendo. It pains me watching psuedo leaders in Congress & business fearful to say what they really think of this guy. I'm emnbarrassed for our country. Economically, I been great since 2006 when I retired. I can't point to any administration helping me acquire our wealth. I'm a shrewd businessman that knows his strengths & weakness. Notice "weakness" is singular. Medically, we've had issues but getting on Medicare has helped significantly. Shit, one major surgery can put you in hole for hudred of thousands. So when I hear of Trump/Right talk about modifying Medicare or Social Security (that goes into our grandchildrens accounts), it perks up my ears to fully understand what this fucker wants to do. I'm a fisherman & his stance on the environmet is abysmal. When in office he rolled back many environmental rules & certainly has his hands out ready to make a deal with the devil. And he wants to make further cuts in the EPA which will probably cause more fish kills that took place periodically into happenning quarterly. When retired, I made myself 2 promises...no more work & no more school. I broke both promises when I volunteered to spend 4 hours every other Wednesday on college campuses encouraging kids to register & vote this year. I've never done this but this election is the most important in my lifetime & this vermin must be eradicated. Finally, he doesn't care about you or me. His visions/actions are not in our best interest.
    It really sounds like Biden is a bigger problem for you than his predecessor. an_light

     No one that has been around for 50-60 years likes what they're seeing right now. I don't like Trump either, but to suggest that Decomposing Joe should be anywhere near DC, much less the WH, is curious for any intelligent person, especially a vet. Seriously, he's allowing....no....encouraging.... the country that you served to be invaded.......& he's treating the illegals better than our vets. Is that what you hoped for? Is this "building back better"?

     I agree with you on eradicating the vermin. It's disgusting that people like Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell have been able to hang around for so long & do nothing. But now we have clowns like Jayapal, AOC, & Jeffires, whose greatest accomplishment is rallying libs with his "MAGA EXTREMISTS! " rhetoric, looking to be the next abusers of the country. Mention the phrase "term limits" to any of them & see what reply you get. an_speechless

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25515
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2024 - 9:10 PM ET #29

    Rush51 UNIMAN THEMUGG

    I enjoyed reading your response from my response to the rhetorical question Stu presented.

    Rush, the border policy is not one decided by one person. All 3 branches of government participate in the overall strategy that results in an ever changing policy. When an illegal commits a crine, it's national news for a couple of days as it should be. However, when we have citizens murdering other citizens the mdia spends a day on the news because tomorrow we'll be talking about another murder & another murder & ther's no end in sight.

    I still don't understand the infatuation with Trump. I won't go any further.

    I agree the main responsibilty of government is to protect their citizens. But we live in a country where any maniac can buy hundreds of guns. After the Parkland shooting, our state government raised the age to 21 for anyone purchasing an AR.  That was 6 years ago & this week, the same government lowered the age requirement to 18. We are literally shooting ourselves in the feet. 

    Lastly, I'm OK with largesse. It makes the world go around & around. Helping those in need is a basic foundation in our society. On the other hand, the governemnt gave billions away during covid & thousands who didn't qualify, including large corporations, for the most part have gotten away Scott free with only a handful being held accountable.

    As far as people running away from Joe, I thijnk he'll get more than 81 million votes 

    UNIMAN, yep Joe is a career politician & I'll take that over a lying, thieving POS like Trump. If the right had chosen to run almost anyone else, I would have listened. But we have Joe & will for the next 4 years. And you are better than that to take a shot at Joe about losing his son. 

    I read the article you provided & it reminded how Trump flip flops more than a blobfish on my dock. Ask him the same question 2 days in a row & you'll get a different answer as he's also denying what he said yesterday. John Cornyn gave him a good shot in the article when he said about Trump "the best thing to do is ignore him."

    I do agree that many of our environmental rules/regulations are worthless, invasive & perhaps, well intended but never produced noticeable positive results in our rivers, oceans, streams & forests. Glad to hear you haven't experienced any fish kills but we have in Florida. I've attached a couple of articles.

    https://www.wusf.org/environment/2023-10-20/indian-river-lagoon-fish-kills

    https://nypost.com/2023/03/12/florida-red-tide-kills-fish-sickens-residents-and-cancels-events/

    https://www.wptv.com/weather/weather-news/sebastian-fish-kill-could-be-warning-sign-of-more-to-come-due-to-rising-temperatures

    MUGG, no doubt I'm sensitive to anything involving our veterans & those currently serving. Guilty as charged! But Joe is just part of the problem. He's a stop-gap for our country in protecting us from a insurectionist madman & his motley crew of scumbage, liars, malcontents & felons. I prefer Joe's choices in his adminstration & that to me is good judgement. Are some doing a shitty job, well yea! Show me an administration that hasn't had a few losers. I agree it's time for Joe to pass the baton but it cannot cannot cannot be to Trump.

    BTW..being "invaded" is hyperbole. But what I don't understand is we know where illegals are entering. We know this! Total failure IMO.

    I'm failrly comfortable in saying term limits and congressional stock trades/insider trading will be nothing but a fantasy in my lifetime.

    peace_5 

     

     

     

    Reply

    Rush51 UNIMAN THEMUGG

    I enjoyed reading your response from my response to the rhetorical question Stu presented.

    Rush, the border policy is not one decided by one person. All 3 branches of government participate in the overall strategy that results in an ever changing policy. When an illegal commits a crine, it's national news for a couple of days as it should be. However, when we have citizens murdering other citizens the mdia spends a day on the news because tomorrow we'll be talking about another murder & another murder & ther's no end in sight.

    I still don't understand the infatuation with Trump. I won't go any further.

    I agree the main responsibilty of government is to protect their citizens. But we live in a country where any maniac can buy hundreds of guns. After the Parkland shooting, our state government raised the age to 21 for anyone purchasing an AR.  That was 6 years ago & this week, the same government lowered the age requirement to 18. We are literally shooting ourselves in the feet. 

    Lastly, I'm OK with largesse. It makes the world go around & around. Helping those in need is a basic foundation in our society. On the other hand, the governemnt gave billions away during covid & thousands who didn't qualify, including large corporations, for the most part have gotten away Scott free with only a handful being held accountable.

    As far as people running away from Joe, I thijnk he'll get more than 81 million votes 

    UNIMAN, yep Joe is a career politician & I'll take that over a lying, thieving POS like Trump. If the right had chosen to run almost anyone else, I would have listened. But we have Joe & will for the next 4 years. And you are better than that to take a shot at Joe about losing his son. 

    I read the article you provided & it reminded how Trump flip flops more than a blobfish on my dock. Ask him the same question 2 days in a row & you'll get a different answer as he's also denying what he said yesterday. John Cornyn gave him a good shot in the article when he said about Trump "the best thing to do is ignore him."

    I do agree that many of our environmental rules/regulations are worthless, invasive & perhaps, well intended but never produced noticeable positive results in our rivers, oceans, streams & forests. Glad to hear you haven't experienced any fish kills but we have in Florida. I've attached a couple of articles.

    https://www.wusf.org/environment/2023-10-20/indian-river-lagoon-fish-kills

    https://nypost.com/2023/03/12/florida-red-tide-kills-fish-sickens-residents-and-cancels-events/

    https://www.wptv.com/weather/weather-news/sebastian-fish-kill-could-be-warning-sign-of-more-to-come-due-to-rising-temperatures

    MUGG, no doubt I'm sensitive to anything involving our veterans & those currently serving. Guilty as charged! But Joe is just part of the problem. He's a stop-gap for our country in protecting us from a insurectionist madman & his motley crew of scumbage, liars, malcontents & felons. I prefer Joe's choices in his adminstration & that to me is good judgement. Are some doing a shitty job, well yea! Show me an administration that hasn't had a few losers. I agree it's time for Joe to pass the baton but it cannot cannot cannot be to Trump.

    BTW..being "invaded" is hyperbole. But what I don't understand is we know where illegals are entering. We know this! Total failure IMO.

    I'm failrly comfortable in saying term limits and congressional stock trades/insider trading will be nothing but a fantasy in my lifetime.

    peace_5 

     

     

     

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2024 - 2:06 PM ET #30

    @Midnight1

      All we have to choose from is a man accused of being an insurrectionist, & another who is allowing our country to be flooded by pretty much anyone who wants to come in, all out of spite. Who is the real "insurrectionist"? A classic case of having to choose between the "lesser of two evils"......& although the definition varies depending on your beliefs, it's a lousy choice nonetheless.

     Our country's gov't. is just another example of how bad people will exploit anything to further their gain & hold onto control. The dems cry "our democracy is at risk!", all the while taking no responsibility for helping to wreck it. The Republicans cry that we need to have responsible fiscal policies to get our spending under control........but that never happens either. But we, the voters, are just as much to blame as we elect people to serve us. Hard choices have to be made to turn the ship around......but no one will vote for someone that wants to make those choices, & even if we did all the other politicians we elected will fight them on it. peace_5

     

    Reply

    @Midnight1

      All we have to choose from is a man accused of being an insurrectionist, & another who is allowing our country to be flooded by pretty much anyone who wants to come in, all out of spite. Who is the real "insurrectionist"? A classic case of having to choose between the "lesser of two evils"......& although the definition varies depending on your beliefs, it's a lousy choice nonetheless.

     Our country's gov't. is just another example of how bad people will exploit anything to further their gain & hold onto control. The dems cry "our democracy is at risk!", all the while taking no responsibility for helping to wreck it. The Republicans cry that we need to have responsible fiscal policies to get our spending under control........but that never happens either. But we, the voters, are just as much to blame as we elect people to serve us. Hard choices have to be made to turn the ship around......but no one will vote for someone that wants to make those choices, & even if we did all the other politicians we elected will fight them on it. peace_5

     

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2024 - 10:18 PM ET #31

    @Midnight1

     

     Appreciate your reply. And have looked over the articles on Red Tide fish kills and other algea blooms. It has happened for years and scientists say it can be random. No EPA controlled "point-source" polluter to blame here. Rather high water temps and non-point source pollution like lawn fertilizers, maybe. Although they don't give nitrogen levels that were found in the waterways. That would be helpful to me.

    Some scientists say that because we went overboard on sulfur emissions since the 1980's that has contributed to the Atlantic Ocean temp rise. 

    My point on Biden's son is he will even lie about that. Like dying in a US hospital of brain cancer wasn't good enough for Joe, he had to make it dying during military action. Pathetic. 

    And as far as I am concerned the attacks on Trump are beyond belief, destroys our faith in the justice system. Trying to remove him from the ballot was so wrong on so many levels. If somehow Biden gets elected again, this country is done, the chances my grandkids (teenagers now) dying needlessly in a war goes up 500%. This guy and his handlers are the worst.

    Reply

    @Midnight1

     

     Appreciate your reply. And have looked over the articles on Red Tide fish kills and other algea blooms. It has happened for years and scientists say it can be random. No EPA controlled "point-source" polluter to blame here. Rather high water temps and non-point source pollution like lawn fertilizers, maybe. Although they don't give nitrogen levels that were found in the waterways. That would be helpful to me.

    Some scientists say that because we went overboard on sulfur emissions since the 1980's that has contributed to the Atlantic Ocean temp rise. 

    My point on Biden's son is he will even lie about that. Like dying in a US hospital of brain cancer wasn't good enough for Joe, he had to make it dying during military action. Pathetic. 

    And as far as I am concerned the attacks on Trump are beyond belief, destroys our faith in the justice system. Trying to remove him from the ballot was so wrong on so many levels. If somehow Biden gets elected again, this country is done, the chances my grandkids (teenagers now) dying needlessly in a war goes up 500%. This guy and his handlers are the worst.

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2024 - 10:24 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    @Midnight1   All we have to choose from is a man accused of being an insurrectionist, & another who is allowing our country to be flooded by pretty much anyone who wants to come in, all out of spite. Who is the real "insurrectionist"? A classic case of having to choose between the "lesser of two evils"......& although the definition varies depending on your beliefs, it's a lousy choice nonetheless.  Our country's gov't. is just another example of how bad people will exploit anything to further their gain & hold onto control. The dems cry "our democracy is at risk!", all the while taking no responsibility for helping to wreck it. The Republicans cry that we need to have responsible fiscal policies to get our spending under control........but that never happens either. But we, the voters, are just as much to blame as we elect people to serve us. Hard choices have to be made to turn the ship around......but no one will vote for someone that wants to make those choices, & even if we did all the other politicians we elected will fight them on it.

    Very well said!

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    @Midnight1   All we have to choose from is a man accused of being an insurrectionist, & another who is allowing our country to be flooded by pretty much anyone who wants to come in, all out of spite. Who is the real "insurrectionist"? A classic case of having to choose between the "lesser of two evils"......& although the definition varies depending on your beliefs, it's a lousy choice nonetheless.  Our country's gov't. is just another example of how bad people will exploit anything to further their gain & hold onto control. The dems cry "our democracy is at risk!", all the while taking no responsibility for helping to wreck it. The Republicans cry that we need to have responsible fiscal policies to get our spending under control........but that never happens either. But we, the voters, are just as much to blame as we elect people to serve us. Hard choices have to be made to turn the ship around......but no one will vote for someone that wants to make those choices, & even if we did all the other politicians we elected will fight them on it.

    Very well said!

    peace_5

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2024 - 11:06 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    @Midnight1   All we have to choose from is a man "accused"  of being an insurrectionist, & another who is "allowing" our country to be flooded by pretty much anyone who wants to come in, all out of spite. Who is the real "insurrectionist"? A classic case of having to choose between the "lesser of two evils"......& although the definition varies depending on your beliefs, it's a lousy choice nonetheless.  Our country's gov't. is just another example of how bad people will exploit anything to further their gain & hold onto control. The dems cry "our democracy is at risk!", all the while taking no responsibility for helping to wreck it. The Republicans cry that we need to have responsible fiscal policies to get our spending under control........but that never happens either. But we, the voters, are just as much to blame as we elect people to serve us. Hard choices have to be made to turn the ship around......but no one will vote for someone that wants to make those choices, & even if we did all the other politicians we elected will fight them on it.

    One is based on "accusations" (Trump) , and the other is based on factual information. (Biden).  

    It's amazing the lefties can't see through their own hatred of Donald J. Trump.  They hate him so much they're willing to hang on to "" accusations"" ,... while Biden is mired in nothing but factual garbage,... like an overrun border, high inflation, etc. 

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    @Midnight1   All we have to choose from is a man "accused"  of being an insurrectionist, & another who is "allowing" our country to be flooded by pretty much anyone who wants to come in, all out of spite. Who is the real "insurrectionist"? A classic case of having to choose between the "lesser of two evils"......& although the definition varies depending on your beliefs, it's a lousy choice nonetheless.  Our country's gov't. is just another example of how bad people will exploit anything to further their gain & hold onto control. The dems cry "our democracy is at risk!", all the while taking no responsibility for helping to wreck it. The Republicans cry that we need to have responsible fiscal policies to get our spending under control........but that never happens either. But we, the voters, are just as much to blame as we elect people to serve us. Hard choices have to be made to turn the ship around......but no one will vote for someone that wants to make those choices, & even if we did all the other politicians we elected will fight them on it.

    One is based on "accusations" (Trump) , and the other is based on factual information. (Biden).  

    It's amazing the lefties can't see through their own hatred of Donald J. Trump.  They hate him so much they're willing to hang on to "" accusations"" ,... while Biden is mired in nothing but factual garbage,... like an overrun border, high inflation, etc. 

     

     

     
    Barbarossa
    Barbarossa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 278344
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2024 - 11:57 PM ET #34

    "On Thursday night at 9pm ET, I will deliver my State of the Union address. All across the country folks will be joining their friends, family, and neighbors at our virtual watch party to hear the progress we’ve made over the past three years. Join us"

     

    Joe , i mean his commie staffers on X an_roll_laugh

     

    The Pastor of Disaster
    Reply

    "On Thursday night at 9pm ET, I will deliver my State of the Union address. All across the country folks will be joining their friends, family, and neighbors at our virtual watch party to hear the progress we’ve made over the past three years. Join us"

     

    Joe , i mean his commie staffers on X an_roll_laugh

     

     
    cdog8043
    cdog8043
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 9598
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 7:13 AM ET #35

    HOW LARGE WILL THE LETTERS BE ON THE TELEPROMPTER.

    I can only imagine when that day will come
    Reply

    HOW LARGE WILL THE LETTERS BE ON THE TELEPROMPTER.

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 7:34 AM ET #36

    Will he say anything true??an_popcorn

    Reply

    Will he say anything true??an_popcorn

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 8:08 AM ET #37

    It will go like this; 

    Biden; "Look folks, no joking, my ice cream cones are getting smaller because of MAGA Republicans". 

    FIVE MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    Biden; "No joking, I visited the border," 

    FIVE MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    Biden; "Build back better"!

    FIVE MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    Biden; "I think I shit my pants"!

    TEN MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    You can bet your ass the dems will appauld anything and there will be more applause than words.

     

    Reply

    It will go like this; 

    Biden; "Look folks, no joking, my ice cream cones are getting smaller because of MAGA Republicans". 

    FIVE MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    Biden; "No joking, I visited the border," 

    FIVE MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    Biden; "Build back better"!

    FIVE MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    Biden; "I think I shit my pants"!

    TEN MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION.

    You can bet your ass the dems will appauld anything and there will be more applause than words.

     

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 8:27 AM ET #38

    TRUMP yesterday;

    "I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address," Trump posted. "I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!)." 

    Trump added: "We did this once before to tremendous success - Beating All Records. It is important for the Country to get the TRUTH!" 

     

    To the Biden campaign; "It is important, for the Good of our Country, that Joe Biden and I Debate Issues that are so vital to America, and the American People," Trump posted Wednesday. "Therefore, I am calling for Debates, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE! The Debates can be run by the Corrupt DNC, or their Subsidiary, the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD)." 

    The response was; he can watch Biden tonight.

    Reply

    TRUMP yesterday;

    "I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address," Trump posted. "I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!)." 

    Trump added: "We did this once before to tremendous success - Beating All Records. It is important for the Country to get the TRUTH!" 

     

    To the Biden campaign; "It is important, for the Good of our Country, that Joe Biden and I Debate Issues that are so vital to America, and the American People," Trump posted Wednesday. "Therefore, I am calling for Debates, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE! The Debates can be run by the Corrupt DNC, or their Subsidiary, the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD)." 

    The response was; he can watch Biden tonight.

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 8:44 AM ET #39

    The AP;  https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-call-state-union-business-100610513.html

     

    President Joe Biden is going into Thursday's State of the Union address with an expanded plan to raise corporate taxes and use the proceeds to trim budget deficits and cut taxes for the middle class.

    The Democratic president in this election year is refining the economic agenda that he’s been pushing since the 2020 presidential race, trying to show that he is addressing voters’ concerns about the cost of living. With Republican control of the House, Biden’s agenda is unlikely to become law and serves as something of a sales pitch to voters.

    Aides said Biden's forthcoming budget plan would trim the national debt by $3 trillion over 10 years, similar to what he pitched in last year's budget proposal, which was not approved by Congress.

     

     AKA SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

    Reply

    The AP;  https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-call-state-union-business-100610513.html

     

    President Joe Biden is going into Thursday's State of the Union address with an expanded plan to raise corporate taxes and use the proceeds to trim budget deficits and cut taxes for the middle class.

    The Democratic president in this election year is refining the economic agenda that he’s been pushing since the 2020 presidential race, trying to show that he is addressing voters’ concerns about the cost of living. With Republican control of the House, Biden’s agenda is unlikely to become law and serves as something of a sales pitch to voters.

    Aides said Biden's forthcoming budget plan would trim the national debt by $3 trillion over 10 years, similar to what he pitched in last year's budget proposal, which was not approved by Congress.

     

     AKA SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 8:49 AM ET #40

    STATISTA; MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM FACING THIS COUNTRY TODAY; 

    #1. POOR LEADERSHIP IN GOVERNMENT  

    #2. IMMIGRATION

    #3. HIGH COST OF LIVING/INFLATION

    #4. ECONOMY

    Reply

    STATISTA; MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM FACING THIS COUNTRY TODAY; 

    #1. POOR LEADERSHIP IN GOVERNMENT  

    #2. IMMIGRATION

    #3. HIGH COST OF LIVING/INFLATION

    #4. ECONOMY

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 12:59 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    TRUMP yesterday; "I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address," Trump posted. "I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!)." 

    Is this what it has come to....a play by play from an ex president or political opponent on someones speech...seems kind of crazy to do so but with Trump it's not unexpected...what's next, Trump gonna get his own TV channel like Oprah...Imagine that channel..full of orange oil commercials and celebrities with pierced lips an_roll_laugh

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    TRUMP yesterday; "I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow night we will be doing a LIVE, Play by Play, of Crooked Joe Biden’s State of the Union Address," Trump posted. "I will correct, in rapid response, any and all inaccurate Statements, especially pertaining to the Border and his Weaponization of the DOJ, FBI, A.G.s, and District Attorneys, to go after his Political Opponent, ME (something never done before in this Country!)." 

    Is this what it has come to....a play by play from an ex president or political opponent on someones speech...seems kind of crazy to do so but with Trump it's not unexpected...what's next, Trump gonna get his own TV channel like Oprah...Imagine that channel..full of orange oil commercials and celebrities with pierced lips an_roll_laugh

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 1:27 PM ET #42

    Ok Boys, lay that money down at a book online;

    WILL BIDEN SAY EITHER "SENILE" OR "DEMINTIA"  +300.  (No he shouldn't if he knows what is good for him)

    WILL BIDEN SAY "TRUMP"  +200.         ( again, he won't, do expect MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA)

    WILL BIDEN HAVE AT LEAST A 5 SECOND BRAIN FREEZE. +900.      (Normally he would, but this is a sucker bet. The dems in the Senate will give long ovations to prevent it)

    WILL BIDEN MIS-NAME A FOREIGN LEADER OR COUNTRY.  +300.    (Probably best bet here, even after a week of practice at Camp David)

    WILL BIDEN CONFUSE TRUMP WITH OBAMA.   +1400.                       (That would be really bad!)

    WILL BIDEN REFER TO HIS OR TRUMP'S AGE.   YES +550.  NO -10000

     BIDEN TO PASS A DEMENTIA TEST.      NO -250.      YES +170

    THERE ARE MANY MORE. 

    THAT IS SOME LIST FOR A PRESIDENT. surprised

    What I think is missing; OVER/UNDER 3 times. "Listen folks" 

    OVER/UNDER 3 Times, "No joking" (that's when you know he is lying.)

    OVER/UNDER 5 Times, "save" or "at stake democracy"

    Reply

    Ok Boys, lay that money down at a book online;

    WILL BIDEN SAY EITHER "SENILE" OR "DEMINTIA"  +300.  (No he shouldn't if he knows what is good for him)

    WILL BIDEN SAY "TRUMP"  +200.         ( again, he won't, do expect MAGA, MAGA, MAGA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA)

    WILL BIDEN HAVE AT LEAST A 5 SECOND BRAIN FREEZE. +900.      (Normally he would, but this is a sucker bet. The dems in the Senate will give long ovations to prevent it)

    WILL BIDEN MIS-NAME A FOREIGN LEADER OR COUNTRY.  +300.    (Probably best bet here, even after a week of practice at Camp David)

    WILL BIDEN CONFUSE TRUMP WITH OBAMA.   +1400.                       (That would be really bad!)

    WILL BIDEN REFER TO HIS OR TRUMP'S AGE.   YES +550.  NO -10000

     BIDEN TO PASS A DEMENTIA TEST.      NO -250.      YES +170

    THERE ARE MANY MORE. 

    THAT IS SOME LIST FOR A PRESIDENT. surprised

    What I think is missing; OVER/UNDER 3 times. "Listen folks" 

    OVER/UNDER 3 Times, "No joking" (that's when you know he is lying.)

    OVER/UNDER 5 Times, "save" or "at stake democracy"

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 1:31 PM ET #43

    Any odds on falling or tripping up or down stairs or runway...or will there be a clear path with no stepsan_popcorn

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Any odds on falling or tripping up or down stairs or runway...or will there be a clear path with no stepsan_popcorn

     
    witswits
    witswits
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 2540
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 2:19 PM ET #44

    Donald Trump will be giving a play by play "LIVE" of the State of the Union on TruthSocial.com. Be sure to tune in as it will be interesting to see how many lies Biden will try to tell this eve and blame his entire Presidency failure on Republicans.

    It is Joe Biden border, economy, interest rates, wars started, nuclear threat, unreal crimes policies that put us where we are currently. Cannot spin it and the American people can see past the non-stop arrest of Biden opponent. 

     

    Trump is now even money on most betting sites and Joe is slipping to higher and higher odds.

    Reply

    Donald Trump will be giving a play by play "LIVE" of the State of the Union on TruthSocial.com. Be sure to tune in as it will be interesting to see how many lies Biden will try to tell this eve and blame his entire Presidency failure on Republicans.

    It is Joe Biden border, economy, interest rates, wars started, nuclear threat, unreal crimes policies that put us where we are currently. Cannot spin it and the American people can see past the non-stop arrest of Biden opponent. 

     

    Trump is now even money on most betting sites and Joe is slipping to higher and higher odds.

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 3:26 PM ET #45

    Biden; "I think I shit my pants"!

    TEN MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION. an_roll_laugh

     

     O/U of utterance of "maga republicans": 4.5

    Reply

    Biden; "I think I shit my pants"!

    TEN MINUTES OF DEMOCRAT SENATORS GIVING STANDING OVATION. an_roll_laugh

     

     O/U of utterance of "maga republicans": 4.5

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 4:23 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Any odds on falling or tripping up or down stairs or runway...or will there be a clear path with no steps

    Should be more like;

    --Will Biden look for a big X on the floor?

    --At the end of the speech will Biden look left, then right, maybe behind him before finally exiting? Or will someone come up and take him the arm? 

     

    If I were Republicans I would line the front row with little girls tossing their hair often. bigsmile

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Any odds on falling or tripping up or down stairs or runway...or will there be a clear path with no steps

    Should be more like;

    --Will Biden look for a big X on the floor?

    --At the end of the speech will Biden look left, then right, maybe behind him before finally exiting? Or will someone come up and take him the arm? 

     

    If I were Republicans I would line the front row with little girls tossing their hair often. bigsmile

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25515
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 6:49 PM ET #47

    I expect our President to get heckled tonight by those on the far right but will be really pissed off if his speech is interrupted by protestors for any damn cause.  

    thumbs_down

    Reply

    I expect our President to get heckled tonight by those on the far right but will be really pissed off if his speech is interrupted by protestors for any damn cause.  

    thumbs_down

     
    witswits
    witswits
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 2540
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 7:13 PM ET #48

    When Biden was asked if he thought he would perform well at the State of the Union, he simply replied "DON'T"! LOL

    Reply

    When Biden was asked if he thought he would perform well at the State of the Union, he simply replied "DON'T"! LOL

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 7:22 PM ET #49

    Biden is going to have our military build a port for Gaza. What are the chances American hostages will be thrown off the piers we build them? Besides putting the dock builders in harm's way.

    But hey folks, maybe that will buy those undecided/uncommited Biden votes! thumbs_up

    Reply

    Biden is going to have our military build a port for Gaza. What are the chances American hostages will be thrown off the piers we build them? Besides putting the dock builders in harm's way.

    But hey folks, maybe that will buy those undecided/uncommited Biden votes! thumbs_up

     
     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2024 - 7:25 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    I expect our President to get heckled tonight by those on the far right but will be really pissed off if his speech is interrupted by protestors for any damn cause.

    Let's just hope he gets treated like Letitia James got treated at the NY Fire Department ceremony. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    I expect our President to get heckled tonight by those on the far right but will be really pissed off if his speech is interrupted by protestors for any damn cause.

    Let's just hope he gets treated like Letitia James got treated at the NY Fire Department ceremony. 

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 234 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,692
    • Monday 09/28/2026 812
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
    • PART DEUX 268
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,279
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,434
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,670
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,587
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Sept. 28, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays*** 3,087

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.