Should be a very good match and like many I find it hard to bet Bencic in big matches but she seems to have found something in Tokyo that has raised her game back on the tour. I will back the young Canadian British youngster who has had an easy draw to raise her game but lose her first set of the tournament. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Raducuna +$125, 2-1 Raducuna +$320
Views: 241
Posts: 4
Posted:
#1
God is Good and the Ball don't Lie.
Should be a very good match and like many I find it hard to bet Bencic in big matches but she seems to have found something in Tokyo that has raised her game back on the tour. I will back the young Canadian British youngster who has had an easy draw to raise her game but lose her first set of the tournament. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Posted:
#3
I like the way u think, Frank. Ur bets are ALWAYS exciting. So much cooler than the many -180 touts we see. Of course I need to be VERY drunk to tail you. Give me about 20 minutes and I'll be ready.
I like the way u think, Frank. Ur bets are ALWAYS exciting. So much cooler than the many -180 touts we see. Of course I need to be VERY drunk to tail you. Give me about 20 minutes and I'll be ready.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,699
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 269
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,281
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,436
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,672
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,380
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,588
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
