• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    ALL I will do from now on is post my parlays....

    «First Previous 111213 ... 161718 Next Last»
    mgmprofits
    pasqualie1980
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 66553
    Posts: 449
    «First Previous 111213 ... 161718 Next Last»
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 6:54 PM ET #251

    Since you're the pick police, you might as well post my winning Atlanta ML pick here in this thread. +260 payout

    And then my winning Minnesota pick tonight(after it wins, I just posted it in the NFL forum) 

    They are going to cover the -6.5 easily.
    Reply
    Since you're the pick police, you might as well post my winning Atlanta ML pick here in this thread. +260 payout

    And then my winning Minnesota pick tonight(after it wins, I just posted it in the NFL forum) 

    They are going to cover the -6.5 easily.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 6:56 PM ET #252

    Atlanta Falcons ML today in NFL 
    (Not NBA)
    Reply
    Atlanta Falcons ML today in NFL 
    (Not NBA)
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 7:25 PM ET #253

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:




    You guys just look at it in a different way, and a more flawed way. You believe that you have a 50% chance to flip a coin on heads 50 times in a row. That simply isn't true,you are undeer the illusion that it's true. Only in the infinite would that be true. We dont play for infinity so I prefer to look at it my way...,hat during one(or more) of those 50 flips you will have a 100% (well actually 99.9999999999999999999999999999999%)chance of flipping on a different side. Thats far from 50% that you guys claim.


     I know exactly what you mean. You just don't understand what I mean.

    You're better off thinking about it my way, if you want to win. Because in your way, you tend to believe that if you have only ONE probability at 50/50 then you believe those are your odds. When in fact it matters how many games or spins you had before that, will affect your outcome.


    50/50 is a coin toss example you idiot lol because mathematically there is only 2 outcomes and there is a 1 in 2 chance of either outcome on the toss lol

    you are not even realizing you have to calculate probability of outcome in a spread situation

    there is a serious disconnect cuz you read something which you think is math and sounds intelligent and you make up stuff on it trying to sound intelligent but you look like an idiot lol.

    you dont realize the variables involved for a coin toss is different when looking at 2 teams, and determining win probability.

    you are just making more comedy man.  and you dont know what i mean lol.  you dont even understand what they are talking about when they are talking about 50 percent probability of a coin toss and then you try to use your monkey math and monkey theory and apply it to sports betting lol.

    its just not reading something which it seem you didnt understand at all, it involves doing calculations, which involve more than simple addition subraction and multiplication lol


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:




    You guys just look at it in a different way, and a more flawed way. You believe that you have a 50% chance to flip a coin on heads 50 times in a row. That simply isn't true,you are undeer the illusion that it's true. Only in the infinite would that be true. We dont play for infinity so I prefer to look at it my way...,hat during one(or more) of those 50 flips you will have a 100% (well actually 99.9999999999999999999999999999999%)chance of flipping on a different side. Thats far from 50% that you guys claim.


     I know exactly what you mean. You just don't understand what I mean.

    You're better off thinking about it my way, if you want to win. Because in your way, you tend to believe that if you have only ONE probability at 50/50 then you believe those are your odds. When in fact it matters how many games or spins you had before that, will affect your outcome.


    50/50 is a coin toss example you idiot lol because mathematically there is only 2 outcomes and there is a 1 in 2 chance of either outcome on the toss lol

    you are not even realizing you have to calculate probability of outcome in a spread situation

    there is a serious disconnect cuz you read something which you think is math and sounds intelligent and you make up stuff on it trying to sound intelligent but you look like an idiot lol.

    you dont realize the variables involved for a coin toss is different when looking at 2 teams, and determining win probability.

    you are just making more comedy man.  and you dont know what i mean lol.  you dont even understand what they are talking about when they are talking about 50 percent probability of a coin toss and then you try to use your monkey math and monkey theory and apply it to sports betting lol.

    its just not reading something which it seem you didnt understand at all, it involves doing calculations, which involve more than simple addition subraction and multiplication lol


     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 7:28 PM ET #254

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Atlanta Falcons ML today in NFL 
    (Not NBA)

    you know what they say the sun shines on the dogs fool even once a year.

    just cuz you won today, it still doesnt mean you win alot or back up your claim of having a profitable winning betting year every year lol as you stated.  cuz your current picks do not reflect that at all lol.

    as well your picks before lol.  its why you didnt post before or play survivor cuz then your accountable and people would call you out on your lies lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Atlanta Falcons ML today in NFL 
    (Not NBA)

    you know what they say the sun shines on the dogs fool even once a year.

    just cuz you won today, it still doesnt mean you win alot or back up your claim of having a profitable winning betting year every year lol as you stated.  cuz your current picks do not reflect that at all lol.

    as well your picks before lol.  its why you didnt post before or play survivor cuz then your accountable and people would call you out on your lies lol.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 7:31 PM ET #255

    notice i left out long division, because with your grade 6 level math skills i dont think you can do long division lol.  i put your reading comprehension at a grade 7 level, about where you said you like reading nancy drew and hardy boys books as a grown man talking about books lol.
    Reply
    notice i left out long division, because with your grade 6 level math skills i dont think you can do long division lol.  i put your reading comprehension at a grade 7 level, about where you said you like reading nancy drew and hardy boys books as a grown man talking about books lol.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 7:47 PM ET #256

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Since you're the pick police, you might as well post my winning Atlanta ML pick here in this thread. +260 payout

    And then my winning Minnesota pick tonight(after it wins, I just posted it in the NFL forum) 

    They are going to cover the -6.5 easily.

    minny is not gonna cover -6.5 with peterson with a hurt ankle.

    publics on minny as well, minny may well outright lose even.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Since you're the pick police, you might as well post my winning Atlanta ML pick here in this thread. +260 payout

    And then my winning Minnesota pick tonight(after it wins, I just posted it in the NFL forum) 

    They are going to cover the -6.5 easily.

    minny is not gonna cover -6.5 with peterson with a hurt ankle.

    publics on minny as well, minny may well outright lose even.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 8:00 PM ET #257

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

     

    I'm not talking about the cover. Usually when a fav is 6.5 they don't cover. They simply win SU.

    I am talking ML here. Since Carolina is 7 pt dogs, they likely will lose this game outright. If they were -6.5 they would win, but not cover.

    That's how the books get the public money, the public likes to bet spreads when they are low. In this case, since the spread is -7, the public will be more action on the ML.

    You can see just by this thread, the majority are predicting Panthers.

    Best of Luck to you as well. Like I said, no big deal if I lose............... I never bet big.
    QUOTE





    minny is -6.5 with peterson and his bum ankle.  by your monkey theory minny should win but not cover lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

     

    I'm not talking about the cover. Usually when a fav is 6.5 they don't cover. They simply win SU.

    I am talking ML here. Since Carolina is 7 pt dogs, they likely will lose this game outright. If they were -6.5 they would win, but not cover.

    That's how the books get the public money, the public likes to bet spreads when they are low. In this case, since the spread is -7, the public will be more action on the ML.

    You can see just by this thread, the majority are predicting Panthers.

    Best of Luck to you as well. Like I said, no big deal if I lose............... I never bet big.
    QUOTE





    minny is -6.5 with peterson and his bum ankle.  by your monkey theory minny should win but not cover lol
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 27, 2015 - 8:02 PM ET #258

    also you never betting big is a lie, remember your bets on wisconsin, clippers and bulls last year, cuz you read on  covers some guys brother hangs out with the nba players and he said they all said the bulls or clippers were gonna take it all.

    wisconsin you threw our bankroll on it and were gonna take out a loan to bet on them cuz you thought they were going to win it all.
    Reply
    also you never betting big is a lie, remember your bets on wisconsin, clippers and bulls last year, cuz you read on  covers some guys brother hangs out with the nba players and he said they all said the bulls or clippers were gonna take it all.

    wisconsin you threw our bankroll on it and were gonna take out a loan to bet on them cuz you thought they were going to win it all.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 1:33 PM ET #259

    Pasqualie, you don't have a clue how sports works, if you thought Giants were covering last night. Minny was a lock, I even did an in game bet for them -18.5 and won easily.

    I posted before the game it would be a blow out. I explained in my thread how I knew. But you didn't have a clue obviously about any of that. That's why you are here, is because you need to follow other people's plays....so really you shouldn't be posting picks of your own, if you can't even hit above 50%. I know you are in desperate need of attention though...so that's why you do it. And that's why you harass me.

    Sorry you missed out on that easy winner last night.

    Fade or follow tonight, i will be posting another MNF parlay, which I am 5-1 with my plays here on covers for MNF games, 2-1 with my parlays. I just started posting 3 weeks ago so I've only posted 3, I won the first two and lost the last one by one play.
    Reply
    Pasqualie, you don't have a clue how sports works, if you thought Giants were covering last night. Minny was a lock, I even did an in game bet for them -18.5 and won easily.

    I posted before the game it would be a blow out. I explained in my thread how I knew. But you didn't have a clue obviously about any of that. That's why you are here, is because you need to follow other people's plays....so really you shouldn't be posting picks of your own, if you can't even hit above 50%. I know you are in desperate need of attention though...so that's why you do it. And that's why you harass me.

    Sorry you missed out on that easy winner last night.

    Fade or follow tonight, i will be posting another MNF parlay, which I am 5-1 with my plays here on covers for MNF games, 2-1 with my parlays. I just started posting 3 weeks ago so I've only posted 3, I won the first two and lost the last one by one play.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 1:35 PM ET #260

    Also, cheer up dude, tis the season to be jolly....not the season to be a di.ck 

    look within and find your peace and stop trying to be a vampire who sucks away peopke's energy externally. You'll never find happiness that way. 
    Reply
    Also, cheer up dude, tis the season to be jolly....not the season to be a di.ck 

    look within and find your peace and stop trying to be a vampire who sucks away peopke's energy externally. You'll never find happiness that way. 
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 7:41 PM ET #261

    yes tis the season to be jolly lol, grats on your win.

    but from your past picks posted in this thread you obviously know how to pick winners and how sports betting works lol.
    Reply
    yes tis the season to be jolly lol, grats on your win.

    but from your past picks posted in this thread you obviously know how to pick winners and how sports betting works lol.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 7:52 PM ET #262

    one or two wins doesnt make up for your losing record, and i know your picks lost mostly last year also.

    you did go on a couple lucky streaks but like i said sun shines on the dogs fool a few times a year.

    just think, grandma sends you your allowance at the begining of the month so you wont be broke at the begining of the month.

    just dont spend it all on drugs and get high and blow it on slots like you been doing probably for years every month.
    Reply
    one or two wins doesnt make up for your losing record, and i know your picks lost mostly last year also.

    you did go on a couple lucky streaks but like i said sun shines on the dogs fool a few times a year.

    just think, grandma sends you your allowance at the begining of the month so you wont be broke at the begining of the month.

    just dont spend it all on drugs and get high and blow it on slots like you been doing probably for years every month.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 8:11 PM ET #263

    granted this is coming from mgmprofits who says he is an expert and knows how sports betting works.

    and in another sentence says demons control his thoughts and actions and scratch him physically till he bleeds, when in reality he is making up the story cuz he self mutilates himself.

    tells you what kind of mental state he is in.
    Reply
    granted this is coming from mgmprofits who says he is an expert and knows how sports betting works.

    and in another sentence says demons control his thoughts and actions and scratch him physically till he bleeds, when in reality he is making up the story cuz he self mutilates himself.

    tells you what kind of mental state he is in.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 8:46 PM ET #264

    I never said demons control my thoughts. I don't even believe in demons if I used that word it was so other people could understand, as most people are religious.

    I'm the most normal person you'd ever meet. He has never met me, so he doesn't know me at all. He just goes by what I say. I was probably just friggin with him if I said something about demons. 

    LOL!

    Reply
    I never said demons control my thoughts. I don't even believe in demons if I used that word it was so other people could understand, as most people are religious.

    I'm the most normal person you'd ever meet. He has never met me, so he doesn't know me at all. He just goes by what I say. I was probably just friggin with him if I said something about demons. 

    LOL!

     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 8:51 PM ET #265

    And no I don't self mutilate myself. I ask anyone who is interested, to do a search on Paranormal scratches, they are very real. Go to youtube and search and watch the videos for proof that he is lying. He knows they are real because he gets them too. 

    You can see in the videos, the people record the scratches while they happen so you can see it's real. Then you'll know this guy is full of garbage.

    I rest my case, i won't be coming back to this thread, we'll just let the poor guy talk to himself. 
    Reply
    And no I don't self mutilate myself. I ask anyone who is interested, to do a search on Paranormal scratches, they are very real. Go to youtube and search and watch the videos for proof that he is lying. He knows they are real because he gets them too. 

    You can see in the videos, the people record the scratches while they happen so you can see it's real. Then you'll know this guy is full of garbage.

    I rest my case, i won't be coming back to this thread, we'll just let the poor guy talk to himself. 
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 8:57 PM ET #266

    Also just check my plays i've posted on covers and you'll see I am WAY ahead in profits, and then you'll have more proof this guy is a liar. But i think it's obvious he is smear campaigning anyway, but if you want proof just look at my plays. he acts like i win a few and lose a lot. It's the exact opposite. I've only lost a few. I've won the majority of my plays. I believe I am up 14 units in the NFL this season, baseball was 13-3 and in basketball not sure, but today winning both plays right now. I know i'm way ahead and Ive never had a losing season. 
    Reply
    Also just check my plays i've posted on covers and you'll see I am WAY ahead in profits, and then you'll have more proof this guy is a liar. But i think it's obvious he is smear campaigning anyway, but if you want proof just look at my plays. he acts like i win a few and lose a lot. It's the exact opposite. I've only lost a few. I've won the majority of my plays. I believe I am up 14 units in the NFL this season, baseball was 13-3 and in basketball not sure, but today winning both plays right now. I know i'm way ahead and Ive never had a losing season. 
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 9:08 PM ET #267

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    And no I don't self mutilate myself. I ask anyone who is interested, to do a search on Paranormal scratches, they are very real. Go to youtube and search and watch the videos for proof that he is lying. He knows they are real because he gets them too. 

    You can see in the videos, the people record the scratches while they happen so you can see it's real. Then you'll know this guy is full of garbage.

    I rest my case, i won't be coming back to this thread, we'll just let the poor guy talk to himself. 

    translation, he believe demons or paranormal spirits physically scratch and mark his body.  he says they are very real.

    he cannot deny this because he has stated it in another thread.  if he does deny getting these demon scratches i can post a link where he admits to it all and more.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    And no I don't self mutilate myself. I ask anyone who is interested, to do a search on Paranormal scratches, they are very real. Go to youtube and search and watch the videos for proof that he is lying. He knows they are real because he gets them too. 

    You can see in the videos, the people record the scratches while they happen so you can see it's real. Then you'll know this guy is full of garbage.

    I rest my case, i won't be coming back to this thread, we'll just let the poor guy talk to himself. 

    translation, he believe demons or paranormal spirits physically scratch and mark his body.  he says they are very real.

    he cannot deny this because he has stated it in another thread.  if he does deny getting these demon scratches i can post a link where he admits to it all and more.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 9:09 PM ET #268

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Also just check my plays i've posted on covers and you'll see I am WAY ahead in profits, and then you'll have more proof this guy is a liar. But i think it's obvious he is smear campaigning anyway, but if you want proof just look at my plays. he acts like i win a few and lose a lot. It's the exact opposite. I've only lost a few. I've won the majority of my plays. I believe I am up 14 units in the NFL this season, baseball was 13-3 and in basketball not sure, but today winning both plays right now. I know i'm way ahead and Ive never had a losing season. 

    and what happened to your bankroll on nba clippers and bulls last year, and wisconsin lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Also just check my plays i've posted on covers and you'll see I am WAY ahead in profits, and then you'll have more proof this guy is a liar. But i think it's obvious he is smear campaigning anyway, but if you want proof just look at my plays. he acts like i win a few and lose a lot. It's the exact opposite. I've only lost a few. I've won the majority of my plays. I believe I am up 14 units in the NFL this season, baseball was 13-3 and in basketball not sure, but today winning both plays right now. I know i'm way ahead and Ive never had a losing season. 

    and what happened to your bankroll on nba clippers and bulls last year, and wisconsin lol.
     
    mgmprofits
    mgmprofits
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6659
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 9:11 PM ET #269

    Ever since I got the black tourmaline that pasqualie recommended me to get, I haven't been scratched. So he knows the scratches are paranormal, thats why HE told me to get the black tourmaline. I wouldn't of even known about it if it weren't for him.

    It protects against spiritual and psychic attacks.

    He carries one with him everywhere he goes, he says in his left pocket to deflect negative energy back to those who send it his way.

    But yes, he is right, they do work, because I used to get scratched 2 to 3x a week, now not ever. If I was self mutilating, like he lied about, then I'd still have scratches. Obviously a stone isn't going to protect you from yourself. lol

    Guy is a total pathalogical liar and a psycho and I have proof of it. Stay away, ignore him, let him starve to death. He's an energy vampire. That's why I shouldn't keep coming back to this thread, because that just feeds him the energy and attention that he's looking for.

    It really is sad, that he can't just get along in life without having to be negative to others. And it is also sad that he has to lie about people who he doesn't even know. He's never met me, and he's never once seen me do any drugs.

    And I am still clean, I don't even drink alcohol anymore. Not like you guys even care, as it's none of your business, but this guy is hell bent on making me look bad, crazy and basically will continue to lie about me and smear the truth every chance he gets. 

    So, if I keep feeding him, then I'm the stupid one here. I just hate people who purposely lie and smear people. I didn't do anything mean or bad to him to deserve it.
    Reply
    Ever since I got the black tourmaline that pasqualie recommended me to get, I haven't been scratched. So he knows the scratches are paranormal, thats why HE told me to get the black tourmaline. I wouldn't of even known about it if it weren't for him.

    It protects against spiritual and psychic attacks.

    He carries one with him everywhere he goes, he says in his left pocket to deflect negative energy back to those who send it his way.

    But yes, he is right, they do work, because I used to get scratched 2 to 3x a week, now not ever. If I was self mutilating, like he lied about, then I'd still have scratches. Obviously a stone isn't going to protect you from yourself. lol

    Guy is a total pathalogical liar and a psycho and I have proof of it. Stay away, ignore him, let him starve to death. He's an energy vampire. That's why I shouldn't keep coming back to this thread, because that just feeds him the energy and attention that he's looking for.

    It really is sad, that he can't just get along in life without having to be negative to others. And it is also sad that he has to lie about people who he doesn't even know. He's never met me, and he's never once seen me do any drugs.

    And I am still clean, I don't even drink alcohol anymore. Not like you guys even care, as it's none of your business, but this guy is hell bent on making me look bad, crazy and basically will continue to lie about me and smear the truth every chance he gets. 

    So, if I keep feeding him, then I'm the stupid one here. I just hate people who purposely lie and smear people. I didn't do anything mean or bad to him to deserve it.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 9:21 PM ET #270

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Ever since I got the black tourmaline that pasqualie recommended me to get, I haven't been scratched. So he knows the scratches are paranormal, thats why HE told me to get the black tourmaline. I wouldn't of even known about it if it weren't for him.

    It protects against spiritual and psychic attacks.

    He carries one with him everywhere he goes, he says in his left pocket to deflect negative energy back to those who send it his way.

    But yes, he is right, they do work, because I used to get scratched 2 to 3x a week, now not ever. If I was self mutilating, like he lied about, then I'd still have scratches. Obviously a stone isn't going to protect you from yourself. lol

    Guy is a total pathalogical liar and a psycho and I have proof of it. Stay away, ignore him, let him starve to death. He's an energy vampire. That's why I shouldn't keep coming back to this thread, because that just feeds him the energy and attention that he's looking for.

    It really is sad, that he can't just get along in life without having to be negative to others. And it is also sad that he has to lie about people who he doesn't even know. He's never met me, and he's never once seen me do any drugs.

    And I am still clean, I don't even drink alcohol anymore. Not like you guys even care, as it's none of your business, but this guy is hell bent on making me look bad, crazy and basically will continue to lie about me and smear the truth every chance he gets. 

    So, if I keep feeding him, then I'm the stupid one here. I just hate people who purposely lie and smear people. I didn't do anything mean or bad to him to deserve it.

    and there you have it, he admits demons or paranormal spirits use to scratch and mark his body physically until he got a 2 dollar stone or a lucky rabbits foot would have done as well.

    as you can see its all in his head, and so we know what his mental status is.  unbalanced badly.

    yes i told him to get the stone cuz i knew it was all in his head lol.

    but as you can see in his admissions he believe demons scratched and marked his body physically till he bled.  as well he believes he doenst have control over himself, he does things and he blames it on him being controlled by something or some demon, especially when goes and blows his bankroll or monthly living expense on slots after he gets high on his mail order drugs.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Ever since I got the black tourmaline that pasqualie recommended me to get, I haven't been scratched. So he knows the scratches are paranormal, thats why HE told me to get the black tourmaline. I wouldn't of even known about it if it weren't for him.

    It protects against spiritual and psychic attacks.

    He carries one with him everywhere he goes, he says in his left pocket to deflect negative energy back to those who send it his way.

    But yes, he is right, they do work, because I used to get scratched 2 to 3x a week, now not ever. If I was self mutilating, like he lied about, then I'd still have scratches. Obviously a stone isn't going to protect you from yourself. lol

    Guy is a total pathalogical liar and a psycho and I have proof of it. Stay away, ignore him, let him starve to death. He's an energy vampire. That's why I shouldn't keep coming back to this thread, because that just feeds him the energy and attention that he's looking for.

    It really is sad, that he can't just get along in life without having to be negative to others. And it is also sad that he has to lie about people who he doesn't even know. He's never met me, and he's never once seen me do any drugs.

    And I am still clean, I don't even drink alcohol anymore. Not like you guys even care, as it's none of your business, but this guy is hell bent on making me look bad, crazy and basically will continue to lie about me and smear the truth every chance he gets. 

    So, if I keep feeding him, then I'm the stupid one here. I just hate people who purposely lie and smear people. I didn't do anything mean or bad to him to deserve it.

    and there you have it, he admits demons or paranormal spirits use to scratch and mark his body physically until he got a 2 dollar stone or a lucky rabbits foot would have done as well.

    as you can see its all in his head, and so we know what his mental status is.  unbalanced badly.

    yes i told him to get the stone cuz i knew it was all in his head lol.

    but as you can see in his admissions he believe demons scratched and marked his body physically till he bled.  as well he believes he doenst have control over himself, he does things and he blames it on him being controlled by something or some demon, especially when goes and blows his bankroll or monthly living expense on slots after he gets high on his mail order drugs.
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 9:24 PM ET #271

    now that he has admitted he believes demons physically scratch and mark his body physically till he bleeds, you can judge if he is crazy or not based on his admission.

    he believes they are very real lol and wants you to look it up on the internet and research it yourself lol
    Reply
    now that he has admitted he believes demons physically scratch and mark his body physically till he bleeds, you can judge if he is crazy or not based on his admission.

    he believes they are very real lol and wants you to look it up on the internet and research it yourself lol
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 10:06 PM ET #272

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Pasqualie, you don't have a clue how sports works

    so really you shouldn't be posting picks of your own, if you can't even hit above 50%.



    Fade or follow tonight, i will be posting another MNF parlay, which I am 5-1 with my plays here on covers for MNF games, 2-1 with my parlays. I just started posting 3 weeks ago so I've only posted 3, I won the first two and lost the last one by one play.

    broncos havent scored since the 2nd quarter of week 15....why the heck isn't peyton playing??

    I guess cuz it's freakin rigged for cincy to win tonight? 
    Grrrrr I took denver



    check my survivor record its not 50 percent lol.

    its why you dont play cuz you would be accountable, and why you post all sorts of picks in different threads so its hard for people to call you out on your record.

    also i was on cinci, my survivor pick lol verifiable lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

    Pasqualie, you don't have a clue how sports works

    so really you shouldn't be posting picks of your own, if you can't even hit above 50%.



    Fade or follow tonight, i will be posting another MNF parlay, which I am 5-1 with my plays here on covers for MNF games, 2-1 with my parlays. I just started posting 3 weeks ago so I've only posted 3, I won the first two and lost the last one by one play.

    broncos havent scored since the 2nd quarter of week 15....why the heck isn't peyton playing??

    I guess cuz it's freakin rigged for cincy to win tonight? 
    Grrrrr I took denver



    check my survivor record its not 50 percent lol.

    its why you dont play cuz you would be accountable, and why you post all sorts of picks in different threads so its hard for people to call you out on your record.

    also i was on cinci, my survivor pick lol verifiable lol
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2015 - 10:07 PM ET #273

    so as you can see he knows how sports betting works lol, when he wins one or two he says he is the worlds best capper lol.

    when he loses he says its rigged and blames vegas or his demons for making him pick the losing team lol
    Reply
    so as you can see he knows how sports betting works lol, when he wins one or two he says he is the worlds best capper lol.

    when he loses he says its rigged and blames vegas or his demons for making him pick the losing team lol
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2015 - 12:53 AM ET #274

    also mgmprofits you will notice i didnt start this thread, 

    it was others calling you out for your loud mouth and behaviour lol.

    not posting and saying you are 10-0 lol

    i see you continue to behave this way so i am just posting your behaviour and remarks so people are aware of what you are like.

    this thread was started years ago by people that had the same beef about you.

    like your rip off reports when people google search " mgmprofits conman"

    that spans 8 years under different aliases all the way up to 2015
    Reply
    also mgmprofits you will notice i didnt start this thread, 

    it was others calling you out for your loud mouth and behaviour lol.

    not posting and saying you are 10-0 lol

    i see you continue to behave this way so i am just posting your behaviour and remarks so people are aware of what you are like.

    this thread was started years ago by people that had the same beef about you.

    like your rip off reports when people google search " mgmprofits conman"

    that spans 8 years under different aliases all the way up to 2015
     
     
    pasqualie1980
    pasqualie1980
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 754
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2015 - 2:19 AM ET #275

    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

     

    Is this the week Tampa FINALLY wins by double digits at home?

    So, I will throw them in a small pleaser parlay, 5 teams pays 
    240 to 1!!!! That is +24,000 payout for a 5 teamer.

    Can't beat that.

    I am thinking they FINALLY get a double digit home win.

    27-17 final score prediction. Bears are falling.

    dec 27 2015

    chicago bears 26
    tampa bay buccaneers 21
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

     

    Is this the week Tampa FINALLY wins by double digits at home?

    So, I will throw them in a small pleaser parlay, 5 teams pays 
    240 to 1!!!! That is +24,000 payout for a 5 teamer.

    Can't beat that.

    I am thinking they FINALLY get a double digit home win.

    27-17 final score prediction. Bears are falling.

    dec 27 2015

    chicago bears 26
    tampa bay buccaneers 21
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 111213 ... 161718 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,462
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,131
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,714
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
    • HELP PLEASE 1,474
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,594
    • NFL Sunday 7,456
    • PART DEUX 219

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.