• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Czech's Bringing Down The Books 101

    «First Previous 567 ... 414243 Next Last»
    CZECH_RAZOR
    bunny651
    kendawg
    yysmer
    alexsean23
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 139109
    Posts: 1061
    «First Previous 567 ... 414243 Next Last»
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 10:35 PM ET #101

    Btw EVERYONE we don't hate in this thread, everyone is encouraged win lose or draw. 

    I sound opinionated sometimes and apologize in advance if anyone ever feels like I'm being insulting or whatever. I have my own ideas on things but trying to use this thread to have good discussions and iron out any kinks so I can get to $100k!
    Reply
    Btw EVERYONE we don't hate in this thread, everyone is encouraged win lose or draw. 

    I sound opinionated sometimes and apologize in advance if anyone ever feels like I'm being insulting or whatever. I have my own ideas on things but trying to use this thread to have good discussions and iron out any kinks so I can get to $100k!
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 10:39 PM ET #102

    SYSTEM IS ROCKING GUYS!!  

    13-6 for the week
    1-0 today
    4-0 this thread

    +$180 today 
    +$720 this thread
    +$3720 total bankroll  

     That's about as good a start as I could hope for. Tomorrow we ride!
    Reply
    SYSTEM IS ROCKING GUYS!!  

    13-6 for the week
    1-0 today
    4-0 this thread

    +$180 today 
    +$720 this thread
    +$3720 total bankroll  

     That's about as good a start as I could hope for. Tomorrow we ride!
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 10:40 PM ET #103

    Btw the 13-6 "for the week" stat is getting to be a bit of a misnomer. It's actually since starting the system but that was more like 10 days ago, so not gonna say for the week anymore, just YTD. 
    Reply
    Btw the 13-6 "for the week" stat is getting to be a bit of a misnomer. It's actually since starting the system but that was more like 10 days ago, so not gonna say for the week anymore, just YTD. 
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 10:42 PM ET #104

    The total has slowed and we knew it was suspect due to it bouncing around. Only directional move on the total was too close to tip off and might have been adjusted for the public, which is why we no-played it. 

    Denver is looking like it was the play after all, which is all I liked for the game all along. Sigh- not gonna be any value on anything second half either. 

    Go Denver 
    Reply
    The total has slowed and we knew it was suspect due to it bouncing around. Only directional move on the total was too close to tip off and might have been adjusted for the public, which is why we no-played it. 

    Denver is looking like it was the play after all, which is all I liked for the game all along. Sigh- not gonna be any value on anything second half either. 

    Go Denver 
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 10:51 PM ET #105

    If you're convinced that the over was the play for the game, then the value is on the over second half. It was a line move and now there's good value. 

    I'm just not convinced that it was a play to begin with, so this is a no-play for me. Good luck guys and don't be strangers. Gonna continue with the system tomorrow. 
    Reply
    If you're convinced that the over was the play for the game, then the value is on the over second half. It was a line move and now there's good value. 

    I'm just not convinced that it was a play to begin with, so this is a no-play for me. Good luck guys and don't be strangers. Gonna continue with the system tomorrow. 
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 10:55 PM ET #106

    You don't really throw the sharps off. If the number is off to them(each is different in how much it would make a play), they will bet it. Also, I beg to differ that they "usually" put the play in close to game time(someone stated that in your thread), it's for different reasons.
    Reply
    You don't really throw the sharps off. If the number is off to them(each is different in how much it would make a play), they will bet it. Also, I beg to differ that they "usually" put the play in close to game time(someone stated that in your thread), it's for different reasons.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 11:40 PM ET #107

    Hey bunny thanks for the opinion welcome to thread. 

    I didn't say they put it in late, someone else said that. 

    The other thing was just something I was thinking about, but did state it was just an idea and not a part of my system. 

    Thanks for visiting the thread, we're looking to have good discussions here. 

    I only had one system play today, and that was the bulls under. 4-0 in this thread so far 
    Reply
    Hey bunny thanks for the opinion welcome to thread. 

    I didn't say they put it in late, someone else said that. 

    The other thing was just something I was thinking about, but did state it was just an idea and not a part of my system. 

    Thanks for visiting the thread, we're looking to have good discussions here. 

    I only had one system play today, and that was the bulls under. 4-0 in this thread so far 
     
    kendawg
    kendawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 127
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 11:41 PM ET #108

    Hey Czech. Definitely agree with your post #101. Theres definitely intangibles to look for. Denver definitely looked like a pick earlier but when the moved back to -2 that was a no play. I've been burnt many times making an early bet because of line movement and it seems that almost everytime the line moves the other direction right before the game that the public wins. Therefore I believe Lakers might cover this game. But I had no bet either way so all is good. Lets keep workin together to bust the bookies guys. GLTA
    Reply
    Hey Czech. Definitely agree with your post #101. Theres definitely intangibles to look for. Denver definitely looked like a pick earlier but when the moved back to -2 that was a no play. I've been burnt many times making an early bet because of line movement and it seems that almost everytime the line moves the other direction right before the game that the public wins. Therefore I believe Lakers might cover this game. But I had no bet either way so all is good. Lets keep workin together to bust the bookies guys. GLTA
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 11:50 PM ET #109

    GUYS THINGS ARE GETTING HOT IN HERE!!

    W4 for the thread, W5 on Streak, and W9 for the week and counting!!

    13-6 ats with W9 and counting. I'd say we're hot!! 

    Tomorrow we ride hard! 
    Reply
    GUYS THINGS ARE GETTING HOT IN HERE!!

    W4 for the thread, W5 on Streak, and W9 for the week and counting!!

    13-6 ats with W9 and counting. I'd say we're hot!! 

    Tomorrow we ride hard! 
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 6, 2012 - 11:52 PM ET #110

    Lol above post meant to read 13-6 YTD (and ats also obviously lol)
    Reply
    Lol above post meant to read 13-6 YTD (and ats also obviously lol)
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:01 AM ET #111

    Hey Kendawg,

    I think I mentioned in beginning when setting out the rules for the system, that I avoid lines close to PK's. I didn't explain why though. 

    I made good money during the regular season taking +1 or +1.5 teams purely as fade-buster picks. But sometimes I saw reversals, like a team going from -1 to +1. 

    The reason I lay off of games close to PK's is because of the possibility of head fakes. My theory is that the public is going to like a -1 to -2 team pretty much all the time, but Vegas knows this also. 

    Say I like a team that is +1, and then the line moves in my favor (supposedly) making them -1?  I make this a no-play, because I assume that Vegas knows what it's doing, and is moving this line to draw money onto my side, meaning it is not a sharp play after all. 

    So I made the rule to avoid lines close to pick em's, and by that I mean lines with 1.5 or so. Denver doesn't qualify under that rule, since the line was -2, but a 2-pt line is pushing it for me and the closest it can be for me to consider a system play. 

    The truth is those tight lines have a lot of variables, and/or intangibles saw you said, and some of the moves hit and some are head fakes, etc etc, and I just decided to avoid them all. 

    I'm trying to cultivate this system to produce a solid 60%+, and honestly, hopefully better, and it has so far in the reg season and (after game 1) in the post season as well. 

    There are a lot of plays and strategies that can be profitable, but for my intents and purposes those type games don't qualify. 
    Reply
    Hey Kendawg,

    I think I mentioned in beginning when setting out the rules for the system, that I avoid lines close to PK's. I didn't explain why though. 

    I made good money during the regular season taking +1 or +1.5 teams purely as fade-buster picks. But sometimes I saw reversals, like a team going from -1 to +1. 

    The reason I lay off of games close to PK's is because of the possibility of head fakes. My theory is that the public is going to like a -1 to -2 team pretty much all the time, but Vegas knows this also. 

    Say I like a team that is +1, and then the line moves in my favor (supposedly) making them -1?  I make this a no-play, because I assume that Vegas knows what it's doing, and is moving this line to draw money onto my side, meaning it is not a sharp play after all. 

    So I made the rule to avoid lines close to pick em's, and by that I mean lines with 1.5 or so. Denver doesn't qualify under that rule, since the line was -2, but a 2-pt line is pushing it for me and the closest it can be for me to consider a system play. 

    The truth is those tight lines have a lot of variables, and/or intangibles saw you said, and some of the moves hit and some are head fakes, etc etc, and I just decided to avoid them all. 

    I'm trying to cultivate this system to produce a solid 60%+, and honestly, hopefully better, and it has so far in the reg season and (after game 1) in the post season as well. 

    There are a lot of plays and strategies that can be profitable, but for my intents and purposes those type games don't qualify. 
     
    yysmer
    yysmer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 247
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:06 AM ET #112

    The analysis on the latest line movement was correct in the end...
    Reply
    The analysis on the latest line movement was correct in the end...
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:10 AM ET #113

    As we speak it's coming in, Lakers and the under. 

    This is where I usually look back and say, okay, the line total bounced around and I knew it was fishy, so no surprise on the under. As for the side, well, see post 101, plus the fact that the line did go back to -2 pre-game. 

    Guys, we had indicators for every possible side on this game, it was fishy all the way around and it was a NO-PLAY. this is also why I spelled out that I only look for progressive and directional line moves. 

    The total went up progressively late, yes, but before that it bounced around. DISQUALIFIED. 

    The side went down 1/2 pt late, and before that bounced around. DISQUALIFIED. 

    This is where discipline comes into play, and following the system. I fully admit I can be a buster on my own, BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES YOU WILL WIN. 


    Reply
    As we speak it's coming in, Lakers and the under. 

    This is where I usually look back and say, okay, the line total bounced around and I knew it was fishy, so no surprise on the under. As for the side, well, see post 101, plus the fact that the line did go back to -2 pre-game. 

    Guys, we had indicators for every possible side on this game, it was fishy all the way around and it was a NO-PLAY. this is also why I spelled out that I only look for progressive and directional line moves. 

    The total went up progressively late, yes, but before that it bounced around. DISQUALIFIED. 

    The side went down 1/2 pt late, and before that bounced around. DISQUALIFIED. 

    This is where discipline comes into play, and following the system. I fully admit I can be a buster on my own, BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE RULES YOU WILL WIN. 


     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:15 AM ET #114

    Nice win yysmer. It's much more like me to be on a +2 team than a -2 one. But then again usually the public is on the -2 one. 

    I still could never be on the lakers tonight, simply because everyone else was. But I explained ad nauseum why there was NO PLAY on the game. 

    Just because a side or total hits, or doesn't, doesn't necessarily mean it was a sharp play or not. That's subjective no matter how you slice it. Glad you won your bet though. 

    I think we established why there was no sharp play on this game, at least not according to my system.  
    Reply
    Nice win yysmer. It's much more like me to be on a +2 team than a -2 one. But then again usually the public is on the -2 one. 

    I still could never be on the lakers tonight, simply because everyone else was. But I explained ad nauseum why there was NO PLAY on the game. 

    Just because a side or total hits, or doesn't, doesn't necessarily mean it was a sharp play or not. That's subjective no matter how you slice it. Glad you won your bet though. 

    I think we established why there was no sharp play on this game, at least not according to my system.  
     
    kendawg
    kendawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 127
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:16 AM ET #115

    If we can all help each other from making bad bets we will all have more money in our pockets at the end of the week. Great discussion on this thread guys. Keep up the good work and hopefully we can all profit at the end of the day.
    Reply
    If we can all help each other from making bad bets we will all have more money in our pockets at the end of the week. Great discussion on this thread guys. Keep up the good work and hopefully we can all profit at the end of the day.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:17 AM ET #116

    Guys I'm sticking to the script tomorrow, thanks to everyone for sharing their input so far. 

    I've put the stats up a few times but am proud of where we're at so here they go again!!

    13-6 YTD and on a W9 streak
    4-0 this thread, 1-0 today

    Those are good numbers!!
    Reply
    Guys I'm sticking to the script tomorrow, thanks to everyone for sharing their input so far. 

    I've put the stats up a few times but am proud of where we're at so here they go again!!

    13-6 YTD and on a W9 streak
    4-0 this thread, 1-0 today

    Those are good numbers!!
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:30 AM ET #117

    Hey for anyone interested lol check out posts 77, 79, 82, 89-94, etc, and we will see that we ALL had our doubts about Denver and the over...

    and thus according to Rule #3 = NO PLAY
    Reply
    Hey for anyone interested lol check out posts 77, 79, 82, 89-94, etc, and we will see that we ALL had our doubts about Denver and the over...

    and thus according to Rule #3 = NO PLAY
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:31 AM ET #118

    #101 mighta hit it on the head also 
    Reply
    #101 mighta hit it on the head also 
     
    alexsean23
    alexsean23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:41 AM ET #119

    Czech, any ideas on tomorrow? I know you don't like 1.5 lines but the Clippers my man ( I know I look like a noob with my post count but I just joined, I'm 4-1 in the playoffs and overall a good record too as well as following your guide, it really helps)

    The clippers! I just look at the matchups and it astounds me that Memphis would even have a chance. What do you think?

    Reply
    Czech, any ideas on tomorrow? I know you don't like 1.5 lines but the Clippers my man ( I know I look like a noob with my post count but I just joined, I'm 4-1 in the playoffs and overall a good record too as well as following your guide, it really helps)

    The clippers! I just look at the matchups and it astounds me that Memphis would even have a chance. What do you think?

     
    kendawg
    kendawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 127
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:47 AM ET #120

    Hey Czech which site do you use for your bet %s? I really like to have several sources. Thats why I use pregame.com and scoresandodds.com. Scoresandodds.com uses 7 of the top sportsbooks to get thier %s. Just click on betting trends at the top of the page but I would like to know what you use just so I have another comparison.
    Reply
    Hey Czech which site do you use for your bet %s? I really like to have several sources. Thats why I use pregame.com and scoresandodds.com. Scoresandodds.com uses 7 of the top sportsbooks to get thier %s. Just click on betting trends at the top of the page but I would like to know what you use just so I have another comparison.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 12:56 AM ET #121

    Hey Kendawg,

    I've been having a good discussion with another member about the topic you just brought up about bet%...

    Up until now, basically, I've just been using Covers data. The other member was telling me to look at a couple different sites checking real betting percentages, and then we were having a discussion about their importance. 

    For some reason, my system has always worked just fine off of Covers Consensus data, even though it's not real money, and we were talking about why. I don't know, but my theory on it is it shows us an honest opinion of what people like. 

    I'm a perfect example, because on the contests I click everything before studying the games and everything. I OFTEN pick a side and/or total on there and then bet AGAINST it later that day. I do it all the time. But most busters out there probably bet the same things they're clicking because that's what they like. 

    I don't know all I know it was working, but I am only recently expanding my horizons also. That's a long winded way of saying I don't know much about those other sites whatsoever but am looking to learn them also. 
    Reply
    Hey Kendawg,

    I've been having a good discussion with another member about the topic you just brought up about bet%...

    Up until now, basically, I've just been using Covers data. The other member was telling me to look at a couple different sites checking real betting percentages, and then we were having a discussion about their importance. 

    For some reason, my system has always worked just fine off of Covers Consensus data, even though it's not real money, and we were talking about why. I don't know, but my theory on it is it shows us an honest opinion of what people like. 

    I'm a perfect example, because on the contests I click everything before studying the games and everything. I OFTEN pick a side and/or total on there and then bet AGAINST it later that day. I do it all the time. But most busters out there probably bet the same things they're clicking because that's what they like. 

    I don't know all I know it was working, but I am only recently expanding my horizons also. That's a long winded way of saying I don't know much about those other sites whatsoever but am looking to learn them also. 
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 1:00 AM ET #122

    Alexsean, 

    What's up man welcome to the thread. We welcome all discussion from anyone interested in here. We're all here to bring down the books dude for real. 

    I don't know yet about tomorrow, and I only get biased when I look the night before. One of my rules of engagement is not deciding on a game til it's almost game time. That saved our (the system's, not mine lol) ASS tonight from making a play on the Denver game. 

    This is paramount to success guys: wait until last minute. Is so hard sometimes thinking you need to put it in but YOU DON'T. The more information the better, you don't need to worry about that potential 1/2 pt move, and you need to see those moves. 

    I'll check all the games tomorrow and we'll be saddling up to 
    Reply
    Alexsean, 

    What's up man welcome to the thread. We welcome all discussion from anyone interested in here. We're all here to bring down the books dude for real. 

    I don't know yet about tomorrow, and I only get biased when I look the night before. One of my rules of engagement is not deciding on a game til it's almost game time. That saved our (the system's, not mine lol) ASS tonight from making a play on the Denver game. 

    This is paramount to success guys: wait until last minute. Is so hard sometimes thinking you need to put it in but YOU DON'T. The more information the better, you don't need to worry about that potential 1/2 pt move, and you need to see those moves. 

    I'll check all the games tomorrow and we'll be saddling up to 
     
    kendawg
    kendawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 127
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 1:04 AM ET #123

    Goodnight fellas. Looking forward to discussion tomorrow
    Reply
    Goodnight fellas. Looking forward to discussion tomorrow
     
    alexsean23
    alexsean23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 1:05 AM ET #124

    Ah. I understand. I like the Clippers tomorrow and Spurs UNDER. But yep, it would be a very bad idea to bet any tonight. I am just throwing ideas out there to think about whilst in sleep. 
    Reply
    Ah. I understand. I like the Clippers tomorrow and Spurs UNDER. But yep, it would be a very bad idea to bet any tonight. I am just throwing ideas out there to think about whilst in sleep. 
     
     
    yysmer
    yysmer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 247
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 1:07 AM ET #125

    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Nice win yysmer. It's much more like me to be on a +2 team than a -2 one. But then again usually the public is on the -2 one. 

    I still could never be on the lakers tonight, simply because everyone else was. But I explained ad nauseum why there was NO PLAY on the game. 

    Just because a side or total hits, or doesn't, doesn't necessarily mean it was a sharp play or not. That's subjective no matter how you slice it. Glad you won your bet though. 

    I think we established why there was no sharp play on this game, at least not according to my system.  


    I know what you are saying. Public favors always get killed by Vegas. But if you use "https://www.freesportsbet.com/scores/nba.html" you can see that the bet amount for the Lakers' game today is much lower than the last one. Vegas tend to give away the light games and take the heavy ones.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Nice win yysmer. It's much more like me to be on a +2 team than a -2 one. But then again usually the public is on the -2 one. 

    I still could never be on the lakers tonight, simply because everyone else was. But I explained ad nauseum why there was NO PLAY on the game. 

    Just because a side or total hits, or doesn't, doesn't necessarily mean it was a sharp play or not. That's subjective no matter how you slice it. Glad you won your bet though. 

    I think we established why there was no sharp play on this game, at least not according to my system.  


    I know what you are saying. Public favors always get killed by Vegas. But if you use "https://www.freesportsbet.com/scores/nba.html" you can see that the bet amount for the Lakers' game today is much lower than the last one. Vegas tend to give away the light games and take the heavy ones.
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 567 ... 414243 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,489
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,141
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,721
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,962
    • HELP PLEASE 1,576
    • Sunday 3,127
    • PART DEUX 221
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,131
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.