Your Gym Pet Peeves
![]()
i have to say i was guilty of that once..but i had to field the call
![]()
i have to say i was guilty of that once..but i had to field the call
NOT HAVING THE GAME ON TV when I get there.
It could be during the Super Bowl and they will have all the TVs on the weather channel or something and completely oblivious.
NOT HAVING THE GAME ON TV when I get there.
It could be during the Super Bowl and they will have all the TVs on the weather channel or something and completely oblivious.
That and the sound system. Who works out to Dave Mathews? That's beer drinking music not working out music.
Nobody in the entire gym understands the Sirious channels. They just turn it on like it's all the same?
That and the sound system. Who works out to Dave Mathews? That's beer drinking music not working out music.
Nobody in the entire gym understands the Sirious channels. They just turn it on like it's all the same?
NOT HAVING THE GAME ON TV when I get there.
It could be during the Super Bowl and they will have all the TVs on the weather channel or something and completely oblivious.
NOT HAVING THE GAME ON TV when I get there.
It could be during the Super Bowl and they will have all the TVs on the weather channel or something and completely oblivious.
The steam room: The uncontrollable farts my random men of all ages.
The lack of quality basketballs: One good, three bad, and at times the good one gets stolen so it takes time to be replaced. When I bring my own ball it seems to be free to anyone to play with and some (other members) don't understand that it's MY ball when I decide to leave the gym.
The steam room: The uncontrollable farts my random men of all ages.
The lack of quality basketballs: One good, three bad, and at times the good one gets stolen so it takes time to be replaced. When I bring my own ball it seems to be free to anyone to play with and some (other members) don't understand that it's MY ball when I decide to leave the gym.
People who wear sweatshirts when they are working out when it is already 75 degrees in the place I am sweating even before I start my workout and these buffoons are wearing sweatshirts makes me wanna tear my hair out oh and these assholes that go 2.5 mph on the treadmill ..is that y you joined yp to fucking go slower than a turtle get lost fagot
I saw a "regular" in there yesterday doing 1.5 MPH on a treadmill ![]()
People who wear sweatshirts when they are working out when it is already 75 degrees in the place I am sweating even before I start my workout and these buffoons are wearing sweatshirts makes me wanna tear my hair out oh and these assholes that go 2.5 mph on the treadmill ..is that y you joined yp to fucking go slower than a turtle get lost fagot
I saw a "regular" in there yesterday doing 1.5 MPH on a treadmill ![]()
You nailed it and it was entertaining to read.
The blow dryers at the gym I attend are located right by the lockers. A guy was once bent over blow drying his ass.
You nailed it and it was entertaining to read.
The blow dryers at the gym I attend are located right by the lockers. A guy was once bent over blow drying his ass.
bobcat,
You nailed it and it was entertaining to read.
The blow dryers at the gym I attend are located right by the lockers. A guy was once bent over blow drying his ass.
bobcat,
You nailed it and it was entertaining to read.
The blow dryers at the gym I attend are located right by the lockers. A guy was once bent over blow drying his ass.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
- Monday 10/05/2026 689
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,783
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,650
- PART DEUX 160
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,579
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 2,770
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
