Howdy boys!! My Tigers ran out of gas but a very good season in the books. Turned 72 on Saturday and had a great 2 nights @ the Hollywood casino in Columbus Ohio since i was in the area. Gotta go back as I have a 330$ American on the Oregon Ducks to cash. Very nice place with a lot of good looking woman, if you are into that.
. Have Green bay as my survivor pick with 13 left. 7 people have Philly and sold off 20% of my ticket for 200.00 also to report, felt right. Not much on the line today so I will cheer for you fine fellows. Week 6 seemed fraught with danger to my bankroll. The Bears are for real. Didn't think they would dominate like they did. It may spell doom for the coach if he drops next weeks game there. Dougie on thin ice. Go Lions!!
CD Newsletter #6
Howdy boys!! My Tigers ran out of gas but a very good season in the books. Turned 72 on Saturday and had a great 2 nights @ the Hollywood casino in Columbus Ohio since i was in the area. Gotta go back as I have a 330$ American on the Oregon Ducks to cash. Very nice place with a lot of good looking woman, if you are into that.
. Have Green bay as my survivor pick with 13 left. 7 people have Philly and sold off 20% of my ticket for 200.00 also to report, felt right. Not much on the line today so I will cheer for you fine fellows. Week 6 seemed fraught with danger to my bankroll. The Bears are for real. Didn't think they would dominate like they did. It may spell doom for the coach if he drops next weeks game there. Dougie on thin ice. Go Lions!!
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Here's what I'm riding with today: Cincinnati -3.5 Detroit -3 Pittsburgh -3 Los Angeles Chargers -3 Cleveland +9 Tampa Bay -3.5 Cardinals/Packers over 47 Redskins/Ravens under 51.5 Snowing n Bmore might save that bet...... 80 Track meet like last week.... BTW where are all the Williams haters..... Tigger actually listened Hard to believe....
Not your best predictions so far. I'm kinda rooting for Daniels to get the win
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Here's what I'm riding with today: Cincinnati -3.5 Detroit -3 Pittsburgh -3 Los Angeles Chargers -3 Cleveland +9 Tampa Bay -3.5 Cardinals/Packers over 47 Redskins/Ravens under 51.5 Snowing n Bmore might save that bet...... 80 Track meet like last week.... BTW where are all the Williams haters..... Tigger actually listened Hard to believe....
Not your best predictions so far. I'm kinda rooting for Daniels to get the win
Anyone watching the Browns and Eagles?
Is Hurts trying his best DeSean Watson impersonation?
I've never been a Hurts fan. Screw the Eagles, and they're visor wearing coach.
Don't trust em ![]()
Anyone watching the Browns and Eagles?
Is Hurts trying his best DeSean Watson impersonation?
I've never been a Hurts fan. Screw the Eagles, and they're visor wearing coach.
Don't trust em ![]()
Early, I like Commanders +7 since Harbaugh apparently likes tight games. N.E. under 39 Later, Chargers-3 with a worry about the back door since Harbaugh likes tight games.
GL Ken
psssttt.... don't reference the word too much around these guys..
![]()
Early, I like Commanders +7 since Harbaugh apparently likes tight games. N.E. under 39 Later, Chargers-3 with a worry about the back door since Harbaugh likes tight games.
GL Ken
psssttt.... don't reference the word too much around these guys..
![]()
@undermysac
Just what I can see on RedZone, he's got AJ back, they keep going for it on 4th & 1. This looks like a typical Eagles game, long drives with multiple plays.
The 1st and 2nd ranked offenses don't look like it, until now.
@undermysac
Just what I can see on RedZone, he's got AJ back, they keep going for it on 4th & 1. This looks like a typical Eagles game, long drives with multiple plays.
The 1st and 2nd ranked offenses don't look like it, until now.
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84: Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Here's what I'm riding with today: Cincinnati -3.5 Detroit -3 Pittsburgh -3 Los Angeles Chargers -3 Cleveland +9 Tampa Bay -3.5 Cardinals/Packers over 47 Redskins/Ravens under 51.5 Snowing n Bmore might save that bet...... 80 Track meet like last week.... BTW where are all the Williams haters..... Tigger actually listened Hard to believe.... Not your best predictions so far. I'm kinda rooting for Daniels to get the win
Say what a missed FG ...
a fumble inside the 20 on the first drive Ravens...
27 add 6 = 33.....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84: Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Here's what I'm riding with today: Cincinnati -3.5 Detroit -3 Pittsburgh -3 Los Angeles Chargers -3 Cleveland +9 Tampa Bay -3.5 Cardinals/Packers over 47 Redskins/Ravens under 51.5 Snowing n Bmore might save that bet...... 80 Track meet like last week.... BTW where are all the Williams haters..... Tigger actually listened Hard to believe.... Not your best predictions so far. I'm kinda rooting for Daniels to get the win
Say what a missed FG ...
a fumble inside the 20 on the first drive Ravens...
27 add 6 = 33.....![]()
@ABooksNightmare
Stream, I started watching RedZone over a decade ago. Check sportsurge dot com, they have streams for all the games.
@ABooksNightmare
Stream, I started watching RedZone over a decade ago. Check sportsurge dot com, they have streams for all the games.
STFU Wreck.... Ravens 31-24.... Just missed.... Igloooooooooo Boyyyyyy
Angriest member of this site since MichaelPaul.
Congrats ![]()
STFU Wreck.... Ravens 31-24.... Just missed.... Igloooooooooo Boyyyyyy
Angriest member of this site since MichaelPaul.
Congrats ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84: STFU Wreck.... Ravens 31-24.... Just missed.... Igloooooooooo Boyyyyyy Angriest member of this site since MichaelPaul. Congrats
Stay n ur lane asshole..
u phuckin
...
Lions about to ![]()
![]()
but thats how u roll...
beachhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy![]()
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84: STFU Wreck.... Ravens 31-24.... Just missed.... Igloooooooooo Boyyyyyy Angriest member of this site since MichaelPaul. Congrats
Stay n ur lane asshole..
u phuckin
...
Lions about to ![]()
![]()
but thats how u roll...
beachhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy![]()
Assuming that the Packers win(looks like it), and the Lions win vs the Cowboys, the nfc north will be 17-5
Yeesh.
There's been only 1 intra division game so far(Packers vs Vikings), so 16-4 vs the rest of the league.
With that being said, should the Lions be -3/-3.5 otr vs the Cowboys? It kind of seems like everyone is on the Lions without batting a lash.
73% of the cash on the Lions, 67% of the tickets on the Lions. What could go wrong?
Any thoughts Hugh? My gut says this could be a nice home dog spot. I haven't looked at much at all this week though. Just wrapping up a trip, taking out docks and closing a cabin. Winter is coming.
![]()
Assuming that the Packers win(looks like it), and the Lions win vs the Cowboys, the nfc north will be 17-5
Yeesh.
There's been only 1 intra division game so far(Packers vs Vikings), so 16-4 vs the rest of the league.
With that being said, should the Lions be -3/-3.5 otr vs the Cowboys? It kind of seems like everyone is on the Lions without batting a lash.
73% of the cash on the Lions, 67% of the tickets on the Lions. What could go wrong?
Any thoughts Hugh? My gut says this could be a nice home dog spot. I haven't looked at much at all this week though. Just wrapping up a trip, taking out docks and closing a cabin. Winter is coming.
![]()
Assuming that the Packers win(looks like it), and the Lions win vs the Cowboys, the nfc north will be 17-5 Yeesh. There's been only 1 intra division game so far(Packers vs Vikings), so 16-4 vs the rest of the league. With that being said, should the Lions be -3/-3.5 otr vs the Cowboys? It kind of seems like everyone is on the Lions without batting a lash. 73% of the cash on the Lions, 67% of the tickets on the Lions. What could go wrong? Any thoughts Hugh? My gut says this could be a nice home dog spot. I haven't looked at much at all this week though. Just wrapping up a trip, taking out docks and closing a cabin. Winter is coming.
Assuming that the Packers win(looks like it), and the Lions win vs the Cowboys, the nfc north will be 17-5 Yeesh. There's been only 1 intra division game so far(Packers vs Vikings), so 16-4 vs the rest of the league. With that being said, should the Lions be -3/-3.5 otr vs the Cowboys? It kind of seems like everyone is on the Lions without batting a lash. 73% of the cash on the Lions, 67% of the tickets on the Lions. What could go wrong? Any thoughts Hugh? My gut says this could be a nice home dog spot. I haven't looked at much at all this week though. Just wrapping up a trip, taking out docks and closing a cabin. Winter is coming.
@undermysac
The biggest argument to bet on the Cowboys is that cornholio bet the Lions.
The biggest argument to bet against the Cowboys is that they are missing their top 4 DE's, their 2nd and 4th best CB's, and their starting MLB.
With that said ... cornholio bet Det, so ......
![]()
@undermysac
The biggest argument to bet on the Cowboys is that cornholio bet the Lions.
The biggest argument to bet against the Cowboys is that they are missing their top 4 DE's, their 2nd and 4th best CB's, and their starting MLB.
With that said ... cornholio bet Det, so ......
![]()
Last week Broncos CB Riley Moss became the 1st white CB to have a INT in an NFL game. That's interesting
I remember how over hyped Jason Seahorn was, just cause he was white. I believe that he ran a fast 40, and that's all I can remember about him.
Last week Broncos CB Riley Moss became the 1st white CB to have a INT in an NFL game. That's interesting
I remember how over hyped Jason Seahorn was, just cause he was white. I believe that he ran a fast 40, and that's all I can remember about him.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,361
- PART DEUX 258
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,201
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,359
- Week 5 Money 7,117
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,494
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
