not sure i'm going to see any matchups i really like in these playoffs, other than buffalo +3 last week, but i missed that number. i'll probably throw out a few team totals just to keep things interesting. already have tenn over 19. i see them hitting 40. by halftime. ![]()
ClubDirtSports NFL Playoffs
not sure i'm going to see any matchups i really like in these playoffs, other than buffalo +3 last week, but i missed that number. i'll probably throw out a few team totals just to keep things interesting. already have tenn over 19. i see them hitting 40. by halftime. ![]()
They might get 4....Last time we saw them they had 0 points and
They might get 4....Last time we saw them they had 0 points and
They might get 4....Last time we saw them they had 0 points and
They might get 4....Last time we saw them they had 0 points and
Interesting that Matt Rhule would take on the headache that is Cam Newton but not even answer the phone for Baker's boys. From Temple to the NFL in 3 years, wow
I thought I was the only one who missed out on the "44 year old Matt Rhule is the next Bill Belichick" memo. Head coaching gigs at Temple and Baylor should suddenly be in vogue these days.
Interesting that Matt Rhule would take on the headache that is Cam Newton but not even answer the phone for Baker's boys. From Temple to the NFL in 3 years, wow
I thought I was the only one who missed out on the "44 year old Matt Rhule is the next Bill Belichick" memo. Head coaching gigs at Temple and Baylor should suddenly be in vogue these days.
Meanwhile the Giants made an even bigger splash by hiring Judge Judy as head football coach and chief of litigation. Good for them.
I wonder if the Titans will employ the same strategy as the Chargers last year which held Lamar to a 48% pass percentage, an interception, 7 sacks, 3 fumbles, and 54 rushing yards on 9 carries? Vrabel learned under Belichick, he's no dummy to taking out the opponent's best option. Or is Lamar just too good now that he's matchup proof? Opinions are welcome, Mr. Shrimp.
Meanwhile the Giants made an even bigger splash by hiring Judge Judy as head football coach and chief of litigation. Good for them.
I wonder if the Titans will employ the same strategy as the Chargers last year which held Lamar to a 48% pass percentage, an interception, 7 sacks, 3 fumbles, and 54 rushing yards on 9 carries? Vrabel learned under Belichick, he's no dummy to taking out the opponent's best option. Or is Lamar just too good now that he's matchup proof? Opinions are welcome, Mr. Shrimp.
Last I checked, analytics having won anything in any sport.
Last I checked, analytics having won anything in any sport.
Meanwhile the Giants made an even bigger splash by hiring Judge Judy as head football coach and chief of litigation. Good for them.
I wonder if the Titans will employ the same strategy as the Chargers last year which held Lamar to a 48% pass percentage, an interception, 7 sacks, 3 fumbles, and 54 rushing yards on 9 carries? Vrabel learned under Belichick, he's no dummy to taking out the opponent's best option. Or is Lamar just too good now that he's matchup proof? Opinions are welcome, Mr. Shrimp.
Meanwhile the Giants made an even bigger splash by hiring Judge Judy as head football coach and chief of litigation. Good for them.
I wonder if the Titans will employ the same strategy as the Chargers last year which held Lamar to a 48% pass percentage, an interception, 7 sacks, 3 fumbles, and 54 rushing yards on 9 carries? Vrabel learned under Belichick, he's no dummy to taking out the opponent's best option. Or is Lamar just too good now that he's matchup proof? Opinions are welcome, Mr. Shrimp.
changes will be slow and subtle.
changes will be slow and subtle.
Meanwhile the Giants made an even bigger splash by hiring Judge Judy as head football coach and chief of litigation. Good for them.
I wonder if the Titans will employ the same strategy as the Chargers last year which held Lamar to a 48% pass percentage, an interception, 7 sacks, 3 fumbles, and 54 rushing yards on 9 carries? Vrabel learned under Belichick, he's no dummy to taking out the opponent's best option. Or is Lamar just too good now that he's matchup proof? Opinions are welcome, Mr. Shrimp.
Meanwhile the Giants made an even bigger splash by hiring Judge Judy as head football coach and chief of litigation. Good for them.
I wonder if the Titans will employ the same strategy as the Chargers last year which held Lamar to a 48% pass percentage, an interception, 7 sacks, 3 fumbles, and 54 rushing yards on 9 carries? Vrabel learned under Belichick, he's no dummy to taking out the opponent's best option. Or is Lamar just too good now that he's matchup proof? Opinions are welcome, Mr. Shrimp.
Awfully inflated spreads for the divisional round
Leaning
Minny +7
Tenn +10
if GB gets to 3.5 then bought to -3... and if not - ML Parlay GB, Chiefs -125
Nothing locked in and will probably continue my research until Friday night even if I lose some line value
Awfully inflated spreads for the divisional round
Leaning
Minny +7
Tenn +10
if GB gets to 3.5 then bought to -3... and if not - ML Parlay GB, Chiefs -125
Nothing locked in and will probably continue my research until Friday night even if I lose some line value
Awfully inflated spreads for the divisional round Leaning Minny +7 Tenn +10 if GB gets to 3.5 then bought to -3... and if not - ML Parlay GB, Chiefs -125 Nothing locked in and will probably continue my research until Friday night even if I lose some line value
I like San Fran's make up a lot but I have a very difficult time believing the Vikings are going down quietly. Forget the Cousins narrative, they're just a very well built team.
Green Bay is the team that everyone is forgetting about. Seattle has been on a whirlwind of a schedule and a lot of people thought it would catch up to them last week. It didn't so now we think they're bulletproof. Always a huge mistake to think more of a team today than you did a week ago.
Houston may or may not cover but they're the only team who I give zero chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Tennessee has a punchers chance and early money at +10 agreed. The line dipped quickly to 8 before moving up again after the public got invited.
I do like that KC/GB ML parlay. ![]()
Awfully inflated spreads for the divisional round Leaning Minny +7 Tenn +10 if GB gets to 3.5 then bought to -3... and if not - ML Parlay GB, Chiefs -125 Nothing locked in and will probably continue my research until Friday night even if I lose some line value
I like San Fran's make up a lot but I have a very difficult time believing the Vikings are going down quietly. Forget the Cousins narrative, they're just a very well built team.
Green Bay is the team that everyone is forgetting about. Seattle has been on a whirlwind of a schedule and a lot of people thought it would catch up to them last week. It didn't so now we think they're bulletproof. Always a huge mistake to think more of a team today than you did a week ago.
Houston may or may not cover but they're the only team who I give zero chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Tennessee has a punchers chance and early money at +10 agreed. The line dipped quickly to 8 before moving up again after the public got invited.
I do like that KC/GB ML parlay. ![]()
The way Green Bay unimpressively limped into the #2 seed reminds of how New England stumbled in although they did get the bye. That Detroit game took them 3 quarters to wake up and it almost wasn't enough. Seattle won't let let them off the hook as easily as the David Blough led Lions did
Speak your peace, but GB finished the season with 3 straight divisional wins and 5 in a row overall. They don't jump off the page, but there's something going on there and it's called winning.
The way Green Bay unimpressively limped into the #2 seed reminds of how New England stumbled in although they did get the bye. That Detroit game took them 3 quarters to wake up and it almost wasn't enough. Seattle won't let let them off the hook as easily as the David Blough led Lions did
Speak your peace, but GB finished the season with 3 straight divisional wins and 5 in a row overall. They don't jump off the page, but there's something going on there and it's called winning.
Awfully inflated spreads for the divisional round Leaning Minny +7 Tenn +10 if GB gets to 3.5 then bought to -3... and if not - ML Parlay GB, Chiefs -125 Nothing locked in and will probably continue my research until Friday night even if I lose some line value
Sounds like we generally have consensus, you and I, G3.. has anyone pulled a G3 before or am I taking the copyright?
Awfully inflated spreads for the divisional round Leaning Minny +7 Tenn +10 if GB gets to 3.5 then bought to -3... and if not - ML Parlay GB, Chiefs -125 Nothing locked in and will probably continue my research until Friday night even if I lose some line value
Sounds like we generally have consensus, you and I, G3.. has anyone pulled a G3 before or am I taking the copyright?
Wasn't there a song about me a few years ago? Feelin' so fly like a G3 ?
Hah, I'm getting Tom Cruise as Lex something or the other flashbacks... If you havent watched Tropic Thunder in your life, put it on your agenda and soon.. You're welcome!
Wasn't there a song about me a few years ago? Feelin' so fly like a G3 ?
Hah, I'm getting Tom Cruise as Lex something or the other flashbacks... If you havent watched Tropic Thunder in your life, put it on your agenda and soon.. You're welcome!
Wasn't there a song about me a few years ago? Feelin' so fly like a G3 ?
Most underrated movie he ever did was American Made just a few years ago. Sounds boring enough, but it's based on a true story of a commercial pilot who who worked for the CIA and then became a drug runner for the Colombian cocaine cartels in the 80's. Very well done. I normally hate action/adventure flicks (other than Bond) but this rates a 4 out of 5 stars. ![]()
By the way the song I was thinking of was actually G6 not G3. Life is good if you look towards the light instead of the dark.
Wasn't there a song about me a few years ago? Feelin' so fly like a G3 ?
Most underrated movie he ever did was American Made just a few years ago. Sounds boring enough, but it's based on a true story of a commercial pilot who who worked for the CIA and then became a drug runner for the Colombian cocaine cartels in the 80's. Very well done. I normally hate action/adventure flicks (other than Bond) but this rates a 4 out of 5 stars. ![]()
By the way the song I was thinking of was actually G6 not G3. Life is good if you look towards the light instead of the dark.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,260
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,436
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,607
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 113
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
