• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Troubled Waters

    «First Previous 303132 ... 979899 Next Last»
    Iw1nBets
    I_Need_A_Detox
    slikstiks99
    michaelpaul1
    IlliniBill
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 182561
    Posts: 2451
    «First Previous 303132 ... 979899 Next Last»
     
    Iw1nBets
    Iw1nBets
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 58493
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 6:05 AM ET #726

    Im scared what if hes hurt

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

                                                                                      

    Reply

    Im scared what if hes hurt

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

                                                                                      

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 2:20 PM ET #727

    holy fuck ... i just read that entire fucking thing for the first time.

    Reply

    holy fuck ... i just read that entire fucking thing for the first time.

     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 4:11 PM ET #728

    Proto took the stage with a goal,

    to put the game in a cage, shocked with a pole.



    You stay up Prote.
    Reply
    Proto took the stage with a goal,

    to put the game in a cage, shocked with a pole.



    You stay up Prote.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 10:25 PM ET #729

    LMAO...I'D BUY ALL YER NIKE KNOCK-OFF SHIT YOU ARE SHILLING HERE...BUT I'D RATHER WATCH YOU BURN IN A GREASEFIRE...JUST SAYIN...

    Reply

    LMAO...I'D BUY ALL YER NIKE KNOCK-OFF SHIT YOU ARE SHILLING HERE...BUT I'D RATHER WATCH YOU BURN IN A GREASEFIRE...JUST SAYIN...

     
    IlliniBill
    IlliniBill
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5227
    Posted: Apr. 1, 2011 - 10:54 PM ET #730

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    holy fuck ... i just read that entire fucking thing for the first time.

     

    Shut your mouth when you're talking to me!!!  Proto is just keeping us waiting for the most epic post EVER!!  Perfection takes time.  Proto......let's hear it bud.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    holy fuck ... i just read that entire fucking thing for the first time.

     

    Shut your mouth when you're talking to me!!!  Proto is just keeping us waiting for the most epic post EVER!!  Perfection takes time.  Proto......let's hear it bud.

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33082
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2011 - 7:23 AM ET #731

    I think i saw Proto, he was furiously rowing towards the other shore. Poor Proto, maybe now he can finaly find the peace that has eluded him.

    Reply

    I think i saw Proto, he was furiously rowing towards the other shore. Poor Proto, maybe now he can finaly find the peace that has eluded him.

     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2011 - 12:16 PM ET #732

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    I think i saw Proto, he was furiously rowing towards the other shore. Poor Proto, maybe now he can finaly find the peace that has eluded him.

    blasphemer!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    I think i saw Proto, he was furiously rowing towards the other shore. Poor Proto, maybe now he can finaly find the peace that has eluded him.

    blasphemer!
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2011 - 11:26 PM ET #733

    I think you gotta accept it and move on people... He will be back, but not because you ask him to
    Reply
    I think you gotta accept it and move on people... He will be back, but not because you ask him to
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 3, 2011 - 12:41 AM ET #734

    Great performers know how to leave the crowd wanting more...
    Reply
    Great performers know how to leave the crowd wanting more...
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2011 - 11:39 PM ET #735

    .
    Reply
    .
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 1:43 AM ET #736

    Guys I have had a tough go of it lately but here I am, back where I belong.  I have been laying on the couch, with barely enough energy to press the one button that turns on my TV and my cable box.  If it was required to press 2 buttons on the remote to turn on my TV and cable, I would not have the energy.  So the answer to why I have not been here is very simply yet so pathetic:  I have not had the energy to type. 

    As you know I have been diagnosed as bi polar and I quit my bi polar meds a while back.  Short story short, this led to me being very depressed.  My friend Ricardo has quit talking to me, none of the squirrels say anything to me anymore, it's like they lost the ability to talk?  EBB  quit speaking to me telepathically and I wonder if he ever did in the first place? 

    That is how screwed up I am right now, I question whether my good friend equalblueberries ever even spoke to me telepathically!  For this thought I slowly poured boiling water over my bare foot.  Yes it did hurt, but a message was sent I hope.  But knowing me probably not.

    One thing I tried to do is to get out and expose myself to more people and be more social.  So during a day when I felt unusually energetic, I went to a bar and sat down next to a pretty young girl with very soft skin.  Oh yeah, before I sat down I had 5 shots to calm my nerves.  I ordered a beer and asked if I could buy her one, and she said yes thanks.  So we talked and I told her how pretty her complexion was.  She got a little shy but said thank you, YOU HAVE A VERY NICE COMPLEXION YOURSELF. 

    At this point I got a rush, a feeling I have not felt for a long time.  And the rush went from my chest all the way down to my tally wacker.  I popped an erection that would not go away.  I excused myself for a minute and went to the bathroom.  I pulled my pants down, opened a stall, and put my ding dong in between the door and the stall.  I slammed it and screamed.  I collapsed on the floor and somebody coming into the bathroom opened the door.  I was on the floor with my pants down, an erection still, and crying.  He started laughing so hard he called his friends over and the girl I was talking to was one of his friends. 

    I pulled my pants up and ran out.  I tried running in front of a car but tripped and fell before I could get there.  I got up and was gonna run back in front of traffic but a cop grabbed me and told me I was going to be arrested for public intoxication.  Like a woman I cried my way out of the charge.  Just like a little girl.  I went home and cried for days.

    As time goes by and April is here, I am past my prime.  This is my fear.   I long for times when I used my dong.  Used it in a peaceful way.

    Stop short young shuckers, for this corn stalk is wilting.  One false move and you become a base head.  Yeah that's the breaks.  Unfortunately an inquisitive nature will get you nowhere here.  Only the most keen of treckers will have a chance to make it.  Are you up to the challenge?  Yes you say?  Ha, that's laughable.  Only one in a million Millsap is a winner in this sick game.

    One in a Million

    Reply
    Guys I have had a tough go of it lately but here I am, back where I belong.  I have been laying on the couch, with barely enough energy to press the one button that turns on my TV and my cable box.  If it was required to press 2 buttons on the remote to turn on my TV and cable, I would not have the energy.  So the answer to why I have not been here is very simply yet so pathetic:  I have not had the energy to type. 

    As you know I have been diagnosed as bi polar and I quit my bi polar meds a while back.  Short story short, this led to me being very depressed.  My friend Ricardo has quit talking to me, none of the squirrels say anything to me anymore, it's like they lost the ability to talk?  EBB  quit speaking to me telepathically and I wonder if he ever did in the first place? 

    That is how screwed up I am right now, I question whether my good friend equalblueberries ever even spoke to me telepathically!  For this thought I slowly poured boiling water over my bare foot.  Yes it did hurt, but a message was sent I hope.  But knowing me probably not.

    One thing I tried to do is to get out and expose myself to more people and be more social.  So during a day when I felt unusually energetic, I went to a bar and sat down next to a pretty young girl with very soft skin.  Oh yeah, before I sat down I had 5 shots to calm my nerves.  I ordered a beer and asked if I could buy her one, and she said yes thanks.  So we talked and I told her how pretty her complexion was.  She got a little shy but said thank you, YOU HAVE A VERY NICE COMPLEXION YOURSELF. 

    At this point I got a rush, a feeling I have not felt for a long time.  And the rush went from my chest all the way down to my tally wacker.  I popped an erection that would not go away.  I excused myself for a minute and went to the bathroom.  I pulled my pants down, opened a stall, and put my ding dong in between the door and the stall.  I slammed it and screamed.  I collapsed on the floor and somebody coming into the bathroom opened the door.  I was on the floor with my pants down, an erection still, and crying.  He started laughing so hard he called his friends over and the girl I was talking to was one of his friends. 

    I pulled my pants up and ran out.  I tried running in front of a car but tripped and fell before I could get there.  I got up and was gonna run back in front of traffic but a cop grabbed me and told me I was going to be arrested for public intoxication.  Like a woman I cried my way out of the charge.  Just like a little girl.  I went home and cried for days.

    As time goes by and April is here, I am past my prime.  This is my fear.   I long for times when I used my dong.  Used it in a peaceful way.

    Stop short young shuckers, for this corn stalk is wilting.  One false move and you become a base head.  Yeah that's the breaks.  Unfortunately an inquisitive nature will get you nowhere here.  Only the most keen of treckers will have a chance to make it.  Are you up to the challenge?  Yes you say?  Ha, that's laughable.  Only one in a million Millsap is a winner in this sick game.

    One in a Million

     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 1:45 AM ET #737

    By the way, when I go to Chik Fil A I have sexual thoughts about the girls working there and get sad when I walk away from the counter.  Is this ok and normal?
    Reply
    By the way, when I go to Chik Fil A I have sexual thoughts about the girls working there and get sad when I walk away from the counter.  Is this ok and normal?
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 2:41 AM ET #738

    Proto welcome back
    Reply
    Proto welcome back
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 8:01 AM ET #739

    proto is back  
    Reply
    proto is back  
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 10:24 AM ET #740

    When I go to chik-fil-a, the pretty girls are there all the time.  I want to hug one of them, to feel that emotion.  I want them to hold me and let me cry.  Maybe they will cry with me.  I want to caress them.  Why do I need this so bad?  What is wrong with me?  I see a pretty girl in the grocery store looking like a sweet angel.  I want to just talk to them.  I want them to want me.  I feel like a buffoon though.  Will they want to talk to a buffoon?  My gut tells me no.  I'm in a slump boys make no mistake about it.

    Iwin you need God not me.  I'm a train wreck in progress.  A failure of a man.  A punk.

    Guns n Roses One in a Million (forgive racial slur, still a good song)

     
    Reply
    When I go to chik-fil-a, the pretty girls are there all the time.  I want to hug one of them, to feel that emotion.  I want them to hold me and let me cry.  Maybe they will cry with me.  I want to caress them.  Why do I need this so bad?  What is wrong with me?  I see a pretty girl in the grocery store looking like a sweet angel.  I want to just talk to them.  I want them to want me.  I feel like a buffoon though.  Will they want to talk to a buffoon?  My gut tells me no.  I'm in a slump boys make no mistake about it.

    Iwin you need God not me.  I'm a train wreck in progress.  A failure of a man.  A punk.

    Guns n Roses One in a Million (forgive racial slur, still a good song)

     
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 10:30 AM ET #741

    PROTO!!!!!,

    Good to see that you are back. I have a small story for you. The other day I was walking on the sidewalk and saw a dead squirrel with a cigarette in his mouth. True story. The little guy must have been a pack-a-day smoker till the very end.

    Also, it is completely natural to have sexual thoughts about the young female employees at Chick-fil-A. There are enough sexual connotations in the name "Chick-fil-A" to give the average man a semi while ordering, it is probably part of their marketing.
    Reply
    PROTO!!!!!,

    Good to see that you are back. I have a small story for you. The other day I was walking on the sidewalk and saw a dead squirrel with a cigarette in his mouth. True story. The little guy must have been a pack-a-day smoker till the very end.

    Also, it is completely natural to have sexual thoughts about the young female employees at Chick-fil-A. There are enough sexual connotations in the name "Chick-fil-A" to give the average man a semi while ordering, it is probably part of their marketing.
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16377
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 10:59 AM ET #742

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

      I long for times when I used my dong.  Used it in a peaceful way.

    In a peaceful way

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

      I long for times when I used my dong.  Used it in a peaceful way.

    In a peaceful way

     
    drJ
    drJ
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6898
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 2:06 PM ET #743

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    By the way, when I go to Chik Fil A I have sexual thoughts about the girls working there and get sad when I walk away from the counter.  Is this ok and normal?

    i thought i was the only one.

    i finally realized though the toughest part about being a pedophile is getting all that blood out of the clown suit
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    By the way, when I go to Chik Fil A I have sexual thoughts about the girls working there and get sad when I walk away from the counter.  Is this ok and normal?

    i thought i was the only one.

    i finally realized though the toughest part about being a pedophile is getting all that blood out of the clown suit
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 6, 2011 - 8:16 PM ET #744

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    When I go to chik-fil-a, the pretty girls are there all the time.  I want to hug one of them, to feel that emotion.  I want them to hold me and let me cry.  Maybe they will cry with me.  I want to caress them.  Why do I need this so bad?  What is wrong with me?  I see a pretty girl in the grocery store looking like a sweet angel.  I want to just talk to them.  I want them to want me.  I feel like a buffoon though.  Will they want to talk to a buffoon?  My gut tells me no.  I'm in a slump boys make no mistake about it.

    Iwin you need God not me.  I'm a train wreck in progress.  A failure of a man.  A punk.

    Guns n Roses One in a Million (forgive racial slur, still a good song)

     



    I love that song... and whole unplugged 2nd side of "Lies" album  

    Well done album cover also
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtoStar:

    When I go to chik-fil-a, the pretty girls are there all the time.  I want to hug one of them, to feel that emotion.  I want them to hold me and let me cry.  Maybe they will cry with me.  I want to caress them.  Why do I need this so bad?  What is wrong with me?  I see a pretty girl in the grocery store looking like a sweet angel.  I want to just talk to them.  I want them to want me.  I feel like a buffoon though.  Will they want to talk to a buffoon?  My gut tells me no.  I'm in a slump boys make no mistake about it.

    Iwin you need God not me.  I'm a train wreck in progress.  A failure of a man.  A punk.

    Guns n Roses One in a Million (forgive racial slur, still a good song)

     



    I love that song... and whole unplugged 2nd side of "Lies" album  

    Well done album cover also
     
    ProtoStar
    ProtoStar
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 412
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2011 - 3:05 AM ET #745

    Oh boy did I upset my good friend equalblueberries.  He must have read the post I made above about him.  He paid me a visit in person for the first time, except he was glowing which is very strange.  I was laying on my couch (duh) when he came.  Even though I had never seen him in person I knew it was him instantly.  He has a certain aura to him.  He grabbed one of my legs and pulled me off the couch.  Ricardo was with him.  Ricardo roughed me up, he jumped on my shoulder and started clawing.  If you need a better explanation, watch the video again of Ricardo in action.  It is a few posts back.

    Apparently EBB, Ricardo, and the rest of the squirrels had quit speaking to me because I took a break from posting here.  The squirrels had been stealing my internet connection, apparently Ricardo has a friend who is a master of stealing encrypted wireless internet.  As for EBB, he stayed with me for about an hour.  We talked about geese and how it sucks that the summer is here.  He told me not to make him come back again or else.  This made me lose control of my urine.

    After all that I felt better, I didn't blame Ricardo or EBB because they are both alpha males and you know alpha males have to be rough and tough.

    Slikster I hope you gave the poor little guy a proper burial.  If I find a dead squirrel I bury them and play Taps with my trumpet.  People think I am strange for doing that and some even spit on my shoes.   

    Stay strong young trekkers, our day in the sun is coming.  

    Suicide is Painless
    Reply
    Oh boy did I upset my good friend equalblueberries.  He must have read the post I made above about him.  He paid me a visit in person for the first time, except he was glowing which is very strange.  I was laying on my couch (duh) when he came.  Even though I had never seen him in person I knew it was him instantly.  He has a certain aura to him.  He grabbed one of my legs and pulled me off the couch.  Ricardo was with him.  Ricardo roughed me up, he jumped on my shoulder and started clawing.  If you need a better explanation, watch the video again of Ricardo in action.  It is a few posts back.

    Apparently EBB, Ricardo, and the rest of the squirrels had quit speaking to me because I took a break from posting here.  The squirrels had been stealing my internet connection, apparently Ricardo has a friend who is a master of stealing encrypted wireless internet.  As for EBB, he stayed with me for about an hour.  We talked about geese and how it sucks that the summer is here.  He told me not to make him come back again or else.  This made me lose control of my urine.

    After all that I felt better, I didn't blame Ricardo or EBB because they are both alpha males and you know alpha males have to be rough and tough.

    Slikster I hope you gave the poor little guy a proper burial.  If I find a dead squirrel I bury them and play Taps with my trumpet.  People think I am strange for doing that and some even spit on my shoes.   

    Stay strong young trekkers, our day in the sun is coming.  

    Suicide is Painless
     
    dopalicous
    dopalicous
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2011 - 7:56 AM ET #746

    Well that does it. Telepathic communication, rough and tough squirrels, Squirrel Hackers, Proto even plays TAPS for the dead squirrels. If we cannot get this thread archived i may have to leave covers all together.....

    Proto keep the good stuff coming brother, you need to keep EEB happy "or else" 

    Proto i dont think you are strange for giving that squirrel a a proper burial. Proto you need to find this squirrel to protect you.

    Keep it real proto. 
    Reply
    Well that does it. Telepathic communication, rough and tough squirrels, Squirrel Hackers, Proto even plays TAPS for the dead squirrels. If we cannot get this thread archived i may have to leave covers all together.....

    Proto keep the good stuff coming brother, you need to keep EEB happy "or else" 

    Proto i dont think you are strange for giving that squirrel a a proper burial. Proto you need to find this squirrel to protect you.

    Keep it real proto. 
     
    JDlove
    JDlove
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2011 - 8:20 AM ET #747

    Reply
     
    Renton2010
    Renton2010
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 764
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2011 - 9:37 PM ET #748

    Best thread EVER. 

    Proto is Legendary.

    This thread needs to be archived, with all other threads currently in the Archives, being moved back to the General Forums.

    It stands alone as the greatest thread this site has ever, and could ever have.
    Reply
    Best thread EVER. 

    Proto is Legendary.

    This thread needs to be archived, with all other threads currently in the Archives, being moved back to the General Forums.

    It stands alone as the greatest thread this site has ever, and could ever have.
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2011 - 9:28 AM ET #749

    Reply
     
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2011 - 11:50 PM ET #750

    you are not gonna like this Proto...

     

     

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDhdEd8zrg&feature=player_embedded

     

    Reply

    you are not gonna like this Proto...

     

     

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eDhdEd8zrg&feature=player_embedded

     

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 303132 ... 979899 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,413
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 240
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,996
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.