• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Covid Vaccine and Injuries that no one wants to talk about

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    melossinglet
    Bigdoubleplay
    BowmansAddict
    OverAmbassador
    Contrarian21
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2186
    Posts: 145
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:36 PM ET #76

    @VeryBlueJay

     wait,is there an understanding that you only need a one-time shot??is that confirmed in any official capacity?cos from what i have heard just in conversation and in broad media it is ABSOLUTELY going to be an ongoing thing at this point in time.dont the effects of the supposed "immunity" wear off after a period and ya need to go back again??and im not even debating over whether its all a crock of shi.t or not,but thats what the official mandated storyline currently is i thought??...could be misinformed though.so many un-knowns with this whole thing.

     

    ya know whats hilarious??y'all (and those on the fence or unsure like myself) are called lunatics and "anti-science" or "science deniers" for thinking that we should question the safety or efficacy of a vaccine created this quickly for a supposed virus thats totally novel and not extensively studied....and yet it is MAINSTREAM SCIENCE ITSELF that has an entire documented history proving that its utterly impossible to adequately develop and test a vaccine in that short amount of time that they have pushed through all this stuff.it has always taken years upon years going into decades to do adequate research/testing/trialling.....and i mean to be reasonably/very confident in the safety and effectiveness of its use......so now we just throw all that precedent in the garbage and go "oh na,we can just churn out top notch vaccines from MULTIPLE different companies in a matter of a few months no problem!"..like wut???confused

     

    so,which side exactly is "anti-science/medicine"??

    Reply

    @VeryBlueJay

     wait,is there an understanding that you only need a one-time shot??is that confirmed in any official capacity?cos from what i have heard just in conversation and in broad media it is ABSOLUTELY going to be an ongoing thing at this point in time.dont the effects of the supposed "immunity" wear off after a period and ya need to go back again??and im not even debating over whether its all a crock of shi.t or not,but thats what the official mandated storyline currently is i thought??...could be misinformed though.so many un-knowns with this whole thing.

     

    ya know whats hilarious??y'all (and those on the fence or unsure like myself) are called lunatics and "anti-science" or "science deniers" for thinking that we should question the safety or efficacy of a vaccine created this quickly for a supposed virus thats totally novel and not extensively studied....and yet it is MAINSTREAM SCIENCE ITSELF that has an entire documented history proving that its utterly impossible to adequately develop and test a vaccine in that short amount of time that they have pushed through all this stuff.it has always taken years upon years going into decades to do adequate research/testing/trialling.....and i mean to be reasonably/very confident in the safety and effectiveness of its use......so now we just throw all that precedent in the garbage and go "oh na,we can just churn out top notch vaccines from MULTIPLE different companies in a matter of a few months no problem!"..like wut???confused

     

    so,which side exactly is "anti-science/medicine"??

     
    Bigdoubleplay
    Bigdoubleplay
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 15912
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:38 PM ET #77

    I think it's going to work like a booster shot where you will need to take it every year.

    Reply

    I think it's going to work like a booster shot where you will need to take it every year.

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:41 PM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    What i do is i buy Pampers diapers and strap that to my face with duct tape. I won't take any chances. Everywhere i go, I must sure its on nice and tight, and the harder it is for me to breathe, the safer I feel. I also like the fact that the va.c.cine is developed by entities we don't know, with ingredients that we do not know, and if there are severe side effects, we cannot sue. THis sounds very good. I'm thinking about getting my dose tomorrow. Oh man, I'm gonna feel so armored, like i can jump off a building and it won't hurt me. THose who run this world, they just love us so much. WHy would anyone even questions taking the shot? There is no reason. It's safe. How do we know it is? Because they said so, so don't ever question it. Dont you dare.
    new_laugh_sweat

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    What i do is i buy Pampers diapers and strap that to my face with duct tape. I won't take any chances. Everywhere i go, I must sure its on nice and tight, and the harder it is for me to breathe, the safer I feel. I also like the fact that the va.c.cine is developed by entities we don't know, with ingredients that we do not know, and if there are severe side effects, we cannot sue. THis sounds very good. I'm thinking about getting my dose tomorrow. Oh man, I'm gonna feel so armored, like i can jump off a building and it won't hurt me. THose who run this world, they just love us so much. WHy would anyone even questions taking the shot? There is no reason. It's safe. How do we know it is? Because they said so, so don't ever question it. Dont you dare.
    new_laugh_sweat

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:45 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay:

    I think it's going to work like a booster shot where you will need to take it every year.

     

    thats exactly what i have heard but i dont know that to be true from any official source...not once have i heard its a "lifetime immunity" type of deal..where does one go to find out the official word on the scenario going forwards?

     

    anyone who has gotten the shot,what did they tell you regarding this?

     

    in any case its easy enough to justify getting a whole new round of shots....just say the virus mutated slightly and everybody gonna need the "super-duper" upgrade vaccine.an_wink

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay:

    I think it's going to work like a booster shot where you will need to take it every year.

     

    thats exactly what i have heard but i dont know that to be true from any official source...not once have i heard its a "lifetime immunity" type of deal..where does one go to find out the official word on the scenario going forwards?

     

    anyone who has gotten the shot,what did they tell you regarding this?

     

    in any case its easy enough to justify getting a whole new round of shots....just say the virus mutated slightly and everybody gonna need the "super-duper" upgrade vaccine.an_wink

     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:46 PM ET #80

    I don't think anyone in the world is dying of natural causes anymore, its all just the corona. I heard somewhere in one of the latin countries the other day, some guy committed suicide by jumping in front of a train. Cause of death: corona. Man, what a beast this corona is. It wasn't ruled a suicide. The corona got to him first.

    I still plan on getting my dose tomorrow. I don't need to know whats in it, I trust these entities. There are lots of stories piling up of ppl dying from it, but thats nothing to fear because its probably just a coincidence.

    Some clinic next door to me is having a "get 1 v@cc1ne shot and get a free family KFC combo" promo. I think i'll go for that. Sounds rather generous I think.

    Reply

    I don't think anyone in the world is dying of natural causes anymore, its all just the corona. I heard somewhere in one of the latin countries the other day, some guy committed suicide by jumping in front of a train. Cause of death: corona. Man, what a beast this corona is. It wasn't ruled a suicide. The corona got to him first.

    I still plan on getting my dose tomorrow. I don't need to know whats in it, I trust these entities. There are lots of stories piling up of ppl dying from it, but thats nothing to fear because its probably just a coincidence.

    Some clinic next door to me is having a "get 1 v@cc1ne shot and get a free family KFC combo" promo. I think i'll go for that. Sounds rather generous I think.

     
    OverAmbassador
    OverAmbassador
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2018
    Posts: 5288
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:47 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater: No one is injured, you are just programmed to believe everything you see on Tell Lie Vision... This happens every single year, the NBA scripts fake injuries to star players and you fans still havent caught on yet... You ever notice how role players NEVER get injured during the playoffs? It is always the star players... Harden suddenly gets injured, then Irving gets injured, then Harden suddenly is healthy enough to return, bahahah last time i checked, Hamstring injuries keep you out away yet he returned in just 10 days or so... Harden suddenly gets injured. Do you even follow basketball?

     

    I dont agree with every this Scripted Theatre says....but i do find it interesting how Harden comes back from injury and his first game back plays 45+ minutes. I am not sure I have EVER seen that in my life. Must win or not...i just find that a bit interesting....Hamstring injury and his first game back plays more minutes than he has all season.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater: No one is injured, you are just programmed to believe everything you see on Tell Lie Vision... This happens every single year, the NBA scripts fake injuries to star players and you fans still havent caught on yet... You ever notice how role players NEVER get injured during the playoffs? It is always the star players... Harden suddenly gets injured, then Irving gets injured, then Harden suddenly is healthy enough to return, bahahah last time i checked, Hamstring injuries keep you out away yet he returned in just 10 days or so... Harden suddenly gets injured. Do you even follow basketball?

     

    I dont agree with every this Scripted Theatre says....but i do find it interesting how Harden comes back from injury and his first game back plays 45+ minutes. I am not sure I have EVER seen that in my life. Must win or not...i just find that a bit interesting....Hamstring injury and his first game back plays more minutes than he has all season.

     
    Contrarian21
    Contrarian21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 2102
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:48 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by mcbremps:

    Wow, I’m so glad an expert is here to tell us the real info.  I though I saw Irving’s foot land awkwardly, but it’s sad his first career injury is because of the vaccine.  Must be a conspiracy because it’s all the star players…

    The difference between a conspiracy and truth is about 6-12 months. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by mcbremps:

    Wow, I’m so glad an expert is here to tell us the real info.  I though I saw Irving’s foot land awkwardly, but it’s sad his first career injury is because of the vaccine.  Must be a conspiracy because it’s all the star players…

    The difference between a conspiracy and truth is about 6-12 months. 

     
    Contrarian21
    Contrarian21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 2102
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:51 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by ausboss:

    The vaccine made kyrie land and hurt his ankle? The vaccine made cp3 go on covid protocol? Honestly it is sad the amount of uneducated and non scientific minded people there are in the United states. Luckily Montgomery county Maryland is one of the most vaccinated large counties (I believe above 65% fully vaccinated). We have barely any covid deaths and little hospitalizations. Compare that to wyoming, idaho, missouri, and arkansas who all are vaccinated under 40%. Those 4 states are still seeing higher levels of cases and hospitalizations compared to my county yet where I am we are extremely high population density. So what gives?  If you really think a vial liquid meant to introduce our immune system to possible virus can change the anatomical strength and structure of our bodies you are truly lost and also had a poor education.

    Name one ingredient in the vaccine that benefits you. The one non even approved by the FDA. The experimental jab. The mRNA altering one. I’ll hang up and listen.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ausboss:

    The vaccine made kyrie land and hurt his ankle? The vaccine made cp3 go on covid protocol? Honestly it is sad the amount of uneducated and non scientific minded people there are in the United states. Luckily Montgomery county Maryland is one of the most vaccinated large counties (I believe above 65% fully vaccinated). We have barely any covid deaths and little hospitalizations. Compare that to wyoming, idaho, missouri, and arkansas who all are vaccinated under 40%. Those 4 states are still seeing higher levels of cases and hospitalizations compared to my county yet where I am we are extremely high population density. So what gives?  If you really think a vial liquid meant to introduce our immune system to possible virus can change the anatomical strength and structure of our bodies you are truly lost and also had a poor education.

    Name one ingredient in the vaccine that benefits you. The one non even approved by the FDA. The experimental jab. The mRNA altering one. I’ll hang up and listen.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:52 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by OverAmbassador:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater: No one is injured, you are just programmed to believe everything you see on Tell Lie Vision... This happens every single year, the NBA scripts fake injuries to star players and you fans still havent caught on yet... You ever notice how role players NEVER get injured during the playoffs? It is always the star players... Harden suddenly gets injured, then Irving gets injured, then Harden suddenly is healthy enough to return, bahahah last time i checked, Hamstring injuries keep you out away yet he returned in just 10 days or so... Harden suddenly gets injured. Do you even follow basketball?   I dont agree with every this Scripted Theatre says....but i do find it interesting how Harden comes back from injury and his first game back plays 45+ minutes. I am not sure I have EVER seen that in my life. Must win or not...i just find that a bit interesting....Hamstring injury and his first game back plays more minutes than he has all season.

    How well did he play? He was a decoy.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OverAmbassador:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater: No one is injured, you are just programmed to believe everything you see on Tell Lie Vision... This happens every single year, the NBA scripts fake injuries to star players and you fans still havent caught on yet... You ever notice how role players NEVER get injured during the playoffs? It is always the star players... Harden suddenly gets injured, then Irving gets injured, then Harden suddenly is healthy enough to return, bahahah last time i checked, Hamstring injuries keep you out away yet he returned in just 10 days or so... Harden suddenly gets injured. Do you even follow basketball?   I dont agree with every this Scripted Theatre says....but i do find it interesting how Harden comes back from injury and his first game back plays 45+ minutes. I am not sure I have EVER seen that in my life. Must win or not...i just find that a bit interesting....Hamstring injury and his first game back plays more minutes than he has all season.

    How well did he play? He was a decoy.

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:54 PM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by OverAmbassador:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater: No one is injured, you are just programmed to believe everything you see on Tell Lie Vision... This happens every single year, the NBA scripts fake injuries to star players and you fans still havent caught on yet... You ever notice how role players NEVER get injured during the playoffs? It is always the star players... Harden suddenly gets injured, then Irving gets injured, then Harden suddenly is healthy enough to return, bahahah last time i checked, Hamstring injuries keep you out away yet he returned in just 10 days or so... Harden suddenly gets injured. Do you even follow basketball?   I dont agree with every this Scripted Theatre says....but i do find it interesting how Harden comes back from injury and his first game back plays 45+ minutes. I am not sure I have EVER seen that in my life. Must win or not...i just find that a bit interesting....Hamstring injury and his first game back plays more minutes than he has all season.

     

    but to be fair though you could see that he was at half rat-power,right??was definitely playing well within himself and not stretching out at all..not getting into the paint,not trying any quickfire dribble combos or wild stepbacks and was as bad as ever on defense,just letting guys go straight by him.so he was doing everything possible to avoid quicktwitch movements that might aggravate his injury once more.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by OverAmbassador:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater: No one is injured, you are just programmed to believe everything you see on Tell Lie Vision... This happens every single year, the NBA scripts fake injuries to star players and you fans still havent caught on yet... You ever notice how role players NEVER get injured during the playoffs? It is always the star players... Harden suddenly gets injured, then Irving gets injured, then Harden suddenly is healthy enough to return, bahahah last time i checked, Hamstring injuries keep you out away yet he returned in just 10 days or so... Harden suddenly gets injured. Do you even follow basketball?   I dont agree with every this Scripted Theatre says....but i do find it interesting how Harden comes back from injury and his first game back plays 45+ minutes. I am not sure I have EVER seen that in my life. Must win or not...i just find that a bit interesting....Hamstring injury and his first game back plays more minutes than he has all season.

     

    but to be fair though you could see that he was at half rat-power,right??was definitely playing well within himself and not stretching out at all..not getting into the paint,not trying any quickfire dribble combos or wild stepbacks and was as bad as ever on defense,just letting guys go straight by him.so he was doing everything possible to avoid quicktwitch movements that might aggravate his injury once more.

     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 9:58 PM ET #86

    Yeah i'm wondering where exactly can we find out the list of ingredients. All of them. Not like its gonna deter me from taking the shot, but I think I have a right to know. 

    I know that among the side effects of this injection are paralysis and even death. But those are very minor symptoms. All in all I think everyone should take the shot because its safe and effective . We are all in this together. We will get thru this

    Reply

    Yeah i'm wondering where exactly can we find out the list of ingredients. All of them. Not like its gonna deter me from taking the shot, but I think I have a right to know. 

    I know that among the side effects of this injection are paralysis and even death. But those are very minor symptoms. All in all I think everyone should take the shot because its safe and effective . We are all in this together. We will get thru this

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:01 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    Yeah i'm wondering where exactly can we find out the list of ingredients. All of them. Not like its gonna deter me from taking the shot, but I think I have a right to know.  I know that among the side effects of this injection are paralysis and even death. But those are very minor symptoms. All in all I think everyone should take the shot because its safe and effective . We are all in this together. We will get thru this
    bigsmilean_happybounce

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    Yeah i'm wondering where exactly can we find out the list of ingredients. All of them. Not like its gonna deter me from taking the shot, but I think I have a right to know.  I know that among the side effects of this injection are paralysis and even death. But those are very minor symptoms. All in all I think everyone should take the shot because its safe and effective . We are all in this together. We will get thru this
    bigsmilean_happybounce

     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:02 PM ET #88

     I agree with the OP's outstanding articulation of the healthcare system and the role they have played in perpetuating the big pharma Covid 1984 fraud. And the many Rockefeller Medicine scams that have come before it.

    But just to be fair, because the evidence trail is still in the early stages and therefore hard to prove the fake vaccine's contribution to sports injuries, there is probably some merit to what Lebron James is saying about all the injuries in the NBA. Here are some quotes from him and others currently up on ESPN.

    LB is "blaming the current injuries on how quickly the league transitioned from the NBA bubble in Orlando to a condensed 72 game regular season schedule as the Covid19 pandemic persisted."

    "The playoffs have seen the continuation of an unfortunate trend for the NBA during the regular season, when all-stars missed 370 of a possible 1944 games (19%)."

    "Leonard will be the 8th all-star to miss a playoff game this year, which is the most in league history."

    So whether it's inadequate recovery time, toxic vaccines or medical Marshall law interfering with the normal routines of the players, it can ALL be attributed in one way or another to the scamdemic.

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

     I agree with the OP's outstanding articulation of the healthcare system and the role they have played in perpetuating the big pharma Covid 1984 fraud. And the many Rockefeller Medicine scams that have come before it.

    But just to be fair, because the evidence trail is still in the early stages and therefore hard to prove the fake vaccine's contribution to sports injuries, there is probably some merit to what Lebron James is saying about all the injuries in the NBA. Here are some quotes from him and others currently up on ESPN.

    LB is "blaming the current injuries on how quickly the league transitioned from the NBA bubble in Orlando to a condensed 72 game regular season schedule as the Covid19 pandemic persisted."

    "The playoffs have seen the continuation of an unfortunate trend for the NBA during the regular season, when all-stars missed 370 of a possible 1944 games (19%)."

    "Leonard will be the 8th all-star to miss a playoff game this year, which is the most in league history."

    So whether it's inadequate recovery time, toxic vaccines or medical Marshall law interfering with the normal routines of the players, it can ALL be attributed in one way or another to the scamdemic.

     
    Bigdoubleplay
    Bigdoubleplay
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 15912
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:11 PM ET #89

    @melossinglet

     That's the thing there doesn't seem to be consensus about any of this. Me personally I'm going to wait and see if any of the vaxxed grow tails I'f they don't maybe I'll think about itan_roll_laugh. I'm fairly young in good health I can wait this out and see what happens. If governments start mandating it for employment going to sporting events etc ( Which I think is a big stretch ) then I guess I'm going to become an illegal immigrant and head down south to Texas ??. I also think organized crime syndicates will have a field day creating fake vaccine passports for people along the same lines of fake passports drivers licenses etc. I'm just shocked we're actually at a point where we are having these discussions that if you don't take a non fda approved vaccine you could be denied employment freedom of movement etc. What ever happened to my body my choice? And that's not a knock to anyone who's taken it if you've taken it that's great you've made the decision that the risk of covid outweighs the risk of the vaccine. Me personally I'm just not there yet.

    Reply

    @melossinglet

     That's the thing there doesn't seem to be consensus about any of this. Me personally I'm going to wait and see if any of the vaxxed grow tails I'f they don't maybe I'll think about itan_roll_laugh. I'm fairly young in good health I can wait this out and see what happens. If governments start mandating it for employment going to sporting events etc ( Which I think is a big stretch ) then I guess I'm going to become an illegal immigrant and head down south to Texas ??. I also think organized crime syndicates will have a field day creating fake vaccine passports for people along the same lines of fake passports drivers licenses etc. I'm just shocked we're actually at a point where we are having these discussions that if you don't take a non fda approved vaccine you could be denied employment freedom of movement etc. What ever happened to my body my choice? And that's not a knock to anyone who's taken it if you've taken it that's great you've made the decision that the risk of covid outweighs the risk of the vaccine. Me personally I'm just not there yet.

     
    mctrap
    mctrap
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1363
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:13 PM ET #90

    @BowmansAddict

     Or you could just turn off the TV and the MSM and the media virus goes away, walaa! No pandemic, no hostage situation to get the fake vaccine, no social distancing or mask required. You can create the "New Normal" all be yourself.. You are free to live outside the MATRIX as a free thinking human.peace an_light

    Relax. I'm unvaxxed!
    Reply

    @BowmansAddict

     Or you could just turn off the TV and the MSM and the media virus goes away, walaa! No pandemic, no hostage situation to get the fake vaccine, no social distancing or mask required. You can create the "New Normal" all be yourself.. You are free to live outside the MATRIX as a free thinking human.peace an_light

     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:13 PM ET #91

    event 20I was also just a coincidence...the b And M ga.tes foundation had good intuition, call them psychics if u want

    astonishing how they were able to predict what would come, just 2-3 months before it unfolded

    b1ll ga.tes netflix special "the p@ndemic" which came out on netflix shortly before the world turned upside down, was also just a coincidence with the timing of it

    ppl shouldn't be skeptical.. Those who run the world, just want us to be safe and happy. You cannot go to church, but u sure can go shop at Walmart, but its only because church isn't important to ppl, walmart is.

    I also doubt there will be another corona-2023, no, it will all be over after this version. Ppl have not been conditioned, nah. This v1rus is real, and soon this will all be over and forgotten.  Our leaders have our backs, and that make me feel warm inside. I ain't worried

    Reply

    event 20I was also just a coincidence...the b And M ga.tes foundation had good intuition, call them psychics if u want

    astonishing how they were able to predict what would come, just 2-3 months before it unfolded

    b1ll ga.tes netflix special "the p@ndemic" which came out on netflix shortly before the world turned upside down, was also just a coincidence with the timing of it

    ppl shouldn't be skeptical.. Those who run the world, just want us to be safe and happy. You cannot go to church, but u sure can go shop at Walmart, but its only because church isn't important to ppl, walmart is.

    I also doubt there will be another corona-2023, no, it will all be over after this version. Ppl have not been conditioned, nah. This v1rus is real, and soon this will all be over and forgotten.  Our leaders have our backs, and that make me feel warm inside. I ain't worried

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:21 PM ET #92

    @VeryBlueJay

     do yourself a favor and jump off the nearest bridge peace_5

    Reply

    @VeryBlueJay

     do yourself a favor and jump off the nearest bridge peace_5

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:23 PM ET #93

    @ScriptedTheater

     scripted theater is back boys.. classic

    Reply

    @ScriptedTheater

     scripted theater is back boys.. classic

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:27 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay:

    @melossinglet  That's the thing there doesn't seem to be consensus about any of this. Me personally I'm going to wait and see if any of the vaxxed grow tails I'd they don't maybe I'll think about it. I'm fairly young in good health I can wait this out and see what happens. If governments start mandating it for employment going to sporting events etc ( Which I think is a big stretch ) then I guess I'm going to become an illegal immigrant and head down south to Texas ??. I also think organized crime syndicates will have a field day creating fake vaccine passports for people along the same lines of fake passports drivers licenses etc. I'm just shocked we're actually at a point where we are having these discussions that if you don't take a non fda approved vaccine you could be denied employment freedom of movement etc. What ever happened to my body my choice? And that's not a knock to anyone who's taken it if you've taken it that's great you've made the decision that the risk of covid outweighs the risk of the vaccine. Me personally I'm just not there yet.

     

    its an EXTREMELY worrying trend the way society is headed and being shaped right now..times we are living through are hugely transformational and nobody seems particularly bothered,just wander around like zombies...hi-surveillance,authoritarian,dictatorial.....only a matter of time till martial law type conditions the way it is headed

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoubleplay:

    @melossinglet  That's the thing there doesn't seem to be consensus about any of this. Me personally I'm going to wait and see if any of the vaxxed grow tails I'd they don't maybe I'll think about it. I'm fairly young in good health I can wait this out and see what happens. If governments start mandating it for employment going to sporting events etc ( Which I think is a big stretch ) then I guess I'm going to become an illegal immigrant and head down south to Texas ??. I also think organized crime syndicates will have a field day creating fake vaccine passports for people along the same lines of fake passports drivers licenses etc. I'm just shocked we're actually at a point where we are having these discussions that if you don't take a non fda approved vaccine you could be denied employment freedom of movement etc. What ever happened to my body my choice? And that's not a knock to anyone who's taken it if you've taken it that's great you've made the decision that the risk of covid outweighs the risk of the vaccine. Me personally I'm just not there yet.

     

    its an EXTREMELY worrying trend the way society is headed and being shaped right now..times we are living through are hugely transformational and nobody seems particularly bothered,just wander around like zombies...hi-surveillance,authoritarian,dictatorial.....only a matter of time till martial law type conditions the way it is headed

     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:28 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

    @VeryBlueJay  do yourself a favor and jump off the nearest bridge
    confused

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroPro:

    @VeryBlueJay  do yourself a favor and jump off the nearest bridge
    confused

     
    BowmansAddict
    BowmansAddict
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6520
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2021 - 10:35 PM ET #96

    Whats remarkable is how accustomed people have gotten to wearing their face rags. It looks like most people actually like wearing them and they are proud of it too, like they are part of a cult.

    Coaches wear it, but not the players. The players don't wear it, unless they're injured and sitting on the bench in street clothes, then they do wear it. Soccer coaches aren't wearing it, but the traners which are standing side by side of the coaches are wearing it. Some players on their squads have it on, while most of the team doesn't. Then the player takes it off for a bit, then puts it on.

    Broadcasters on certain networks are standing 2 billions feet away from each other. On other networks they're touching shoulders.

    None of this bologne makes any sense, and nobody bothers to question it. Fact is that they shaped our world now, and as far as the face rags go, ppl will keep wearing them no matter what. Is it even good for your lungs to be wearing these things all the time, breathing in your own recycled oxygen?

    Reply

    Whats remarkable is how accustomed people have gotten to wearing their face rags. It looks like most people actually like wearing them and they are proud of it too, like they are part of a cult.

    Coaches wear it, but not the players. The players don't wear it, unless they're injured and sitting on the bench in street clothes, then they do wear it. Soccer coaches aren't wearing it, but the traners which are standing side by side of the coaches are wearing it. Some players on their squads have it on, while most of the team doesn't. Then the player takes it off for a bit, then puts it on.

    Broadcasters on certain networks are standing 2 billions feet away from each other. On other networks they're touching shoulders.

    None of this bologne makes any sense, and nobody bothers to question it. Fact is that they shaped our world now, and as far as the face rags go, ppl will keep wearing them no matter what. Is it even good for your lungs to be wearing these things all the time, breathing in your own recycled oxygen?

     
    VeryBlueJay
    VeryBlueJay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 102
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2021 - 3:11 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    event 20I was also just a coincidence...the b And M ga.tes foundation had good intuition, call them psychics if u want astonishing how they were able to predict what would come, just 2-3 months before it unfolded b1ll ga.tes netflix special "the p@ndemic" which came out on netflix shortly before the world turned upside down, was also just a coincidence with the timing of it ppl shouldn't be skeptical.. Those who run the world, just want us to be safe and happy. You cannot go to church, but u sure can go shop at Walmart, but its only because church isn't important to ppl, walmart is. I also doubt there will be another corona-2023, no, it will all be over after this version. Ppl have not been conditioned, nah. This v1rus is real, and soon this will all be over and forgotten.  Our leaders have our backs, and that make me feel warm inside. I ain't worried

     

    According to Betting Resource, the next big scare tactic that would be used to pass more sinister policies and control the population is potential (manufactured) alien/extra terrestrial threat combined with cyber security incident (maybe it will be blamed on aliens attacking satellites). Betting Resource has a good explanation of the things and showed how the big money is moving into some space etfs and space stocks just like it moved to pharma etfs and vaccine companies in 2019 before the pandemic hit. They made awesome calls on stocks like novavax and moderna. For the next catalyst they are going to release 10 tickers and one has already been released few months ago. Blacky Berry is a buy whenever it is trading at single digits, not sure if it will go back there again. Also suggested were Jan 2023 $15 and $25 calls at $1.50 and $1.00. Those prices will be hard to get now. Many short term calls on BB were also suggeted that were going for as cheap as 10 cents but those were cashed out recently for massive profit. calls bought for 10 cents went for as high $8 when bb poppoed again recently. There will be 9 more tickers when the next catalyst is near. I am guessing there will be some space stocks.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BowmansAddict:

    event 20I was also just a coincidence...the b And M ga.tes foundation had good intuition, call them psychics if u want astonishing how they were able to predict what would come, just 2-3 months before it unfolded b1ll ga.tes netflix special "the p@ndemic" which came out on netflix shortly before the world turned upside down, was also just a coincidence with the timing of it ppl shouldn't be skeptical.. Those who run the world, just want us to be safe and happy. You cannot go to church, but u sure can go shop at Walmart, but its only because church isn't important to ppl, walmart is. I also doubt there will be another corona-2023, no, it will all be over after this version. Ppl have not been conditioned, nah. This v1rus is real, and soon this will all be over and forgotten.  Our leaders have our backs, and that make me feel warm inside. I ain't worried

     

    According to Betting Resource, the next big scare tactic that would be used to pass more sinister policies and control the population is potential (manufactured) alien/extra terrestrial threat combined with cyber security incident (maybe it will be blamed on aliens attacking satellites). Betting Resource has a good explanation of the things and showed how the big money is moving into some space etfs and space stocks just like it moved to pharma etfs and vaccine companies in 2019 before the pandemic hit. They made awesome calls on stocks like novavax and moderna. For the next catalyst they are going to release 10 tickers and one has already been released few months ago. Blacky Berry is a buy whenever it is trading at single digits, not sure if it will go back there again. Also suggested were Jan 2023 $15 and $25 calls at $1.50 and $1.00. Those prices will be hard to get now. Many short term calls on BB were also suggeted that were going for as cheap as 10 cents but those were cashed out recently for massive profit. calls bought for 10 cents went for as high $8 when bb poppoed again recently. There will be 9 more tickers when the next catalyst is near. I am guessing there will be some space stocks.

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2021 - 3:18 PM ET #98

    an_laugh @VeryBlueJay

     You are the perfect example of what happens when someone goes down one too many rabbit holes on youtube without being properly supervised by a parent or caregiver

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    an_laugh @VeryBlueJay

     You are the perfect example of what happens when someone goes down one too many rabbit holes on youtube without being properly supervised by a parent or caregiver

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2021 - 4:10 PM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @VeryBlueJay  You are the perfect example of what happens when someone goes down one too many rabbit holes on youtube without being properly supervised by a parent or caregiver

    Facebook and Twitter as well. Nothing is wrong with distrust of the establishment. The government does lie to us. Big businesses do lie to us. The do attempt to manipulate us. They do attempt to control us but i'm sorry, the shit people pull out of their asses, the shit they read on Facebook and see on Youtube that they are willing to take as gospel, is maddening.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @VeryBlueJay  You are the perfect example of what happens when someone goes down one too many rabbit holes on youtube without being properly supervised by a parent or caregiver

    Facebook and Twitter as well. Nothing is wrong with distrust of the establishment. The government does lie to us. Big businesses do lie to us. The do attempt to manipulate us. They do attempt to control us but i'm sorry, the shit people pull out of their asses, the shit they read on Facebook and see on Youtube that they are willing to take as gospel, is maddening.

     
     
    VeryBlueJay
    VeryBlueJay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 102
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2021 - 6:08 PM ET #100

    Conditioned people can see what i happening. There is conspiracy theories and then there is msm. They are both lies. The reality is somewhere in between. Two ends of the spectrum and fighting loud mouth. When someone points out reality its easy for either side to blame them as right wing conspiracy or left wing nut case. Everything that I said about PCR testing is proven science. What you see in the news about science and experts are not real. Conspiracy theorists take some of the truth and spin their own shit. Sometimes it is probably planted conspiracy theories to take the truth and spin a crazy story so that the culprits can easily get away with things by labelling truth as conspiracy.

    Reply

    Conditioned people can see what i happening. There is conspiracy theories and then there is msm. They are both lies. The reality is somewhere in between. Two ends of the spectrum and fighting loud mouth. When someone points out reality its easy for either side to blame them as right wing conspiracy or left wing nut case. Everything that I said about PCR testing is proven science. What you see in the news about science and experts are not real. Conspiracy theorists take some of the truth and spin their own shit. Sometimes it is probably planted conspiracy theories to take the truth and spin a crazy story so that the culprits can easily get away with things by labelling truth as conspiracy.

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,469
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,132
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,716
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,941
    • HELP PLEASE 1,475
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,598
    • NFL Sunday 7,471
    • PART DEUX 220

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.