• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Harris picks Walz

    «First Previous 789 ... 101112 Next Last»
    cd329
    wallstreetcappers
    jesron1269
    Brooklyncapper
    ABooksNightmare
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 596
    Posts: 278
    «First Previous 789 ... 101112 Next Last»
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23760
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 1:30 PM ET #151

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @Barbarossa Yep. Liberalism is a mental health disease. Only cure is for them to taste their own medicine.   and trumpism from a career criminal con artist is great.  lmfaooooooooooooo.  You shouldnt idolize false Gods, read the commandants if you believe in that stuff.  Gotta love all the magas in the world who hear a phrase and just cant stop using it. I love that Trump is in your head living rent free. You and the rest of the far left are eat up with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I bet you wake up in the middle of the night seeing this.

     

    Nice try jeri, use my lines that i use here wont work.  Like i said you might want to stop idolizing false Gods, it wont end well long term for you.  Trump trying to dance is just flat out "WEIRD" (borrowing the word from waltz)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @Barbarossa Yep. Liberalism is a mental health disease. Only cure is for them to taste their own medicine.   and trumpism from a career criminal con artist is great.  lmfaooooooooooooo.  You shouldnt idolize false Gods, read the commandants if you believe in that stuff.  Gotta love all the magas in the world who hear a phrase and just cant stop using it. I love that Trump is in your head living rent free. You and the rest of the far left are eat up with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I bet you wake up in the middle of the night seeing this.

     

    Nice try jeri, use my lines that i use here wont work.  Like i said you might want to stop idolizing false Gods, it wont end well long term for you.  Trump trying to dance is just flat out "WEIRD" (borrowing the word from waltz)

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 1:32 PM ET #152

    @jesron1269

     It is very difficult to track your complaint because you are square in the middle of it egging him on. You guys bait this member then go running when you KNOW he will reply with emotion and he will go over the top. It is almost like that is the intent of a few of you...put some bait out for cd, get him to reply and bait him more knowing he will blow his top and say something you guys can tattle about.

    Why do you even engage with someone you know is dramatic and excessive but is not attacking YOU but has issues with politicians? It would be much easier if one of two things happened-

    1) Quit baiting him if you are going to reply to him, stop setting traps to push him over the edge...if you guys are not ganging up on him and baiting it seems he is pretty reasonable and does not go too far. It is when a few of you peck peck peck at him and then you get what you are wanting which is for him to lose his composure

    2) Just quit replying to him COMPLETELY..if he replies to you just ignore it or say that to avoid conflict you arent going to debate with him

    Those two options are much better than several of you tag teaming him until he slips up.

    Reply

    @jesron1269

     It is very difficult to track your complaint because you are square in the middle of it egging him on. You guys bait this member then go running when you KNOW he will reply with emotion and he will go over the top. It is almost like that is the intent of a few of you...put some bait out for cd, get him to reply and bait him more knowing he will blow his top and say something you guys can tattle about.

    Why do you even engage with someone you know is dramatic and excessive but is not attacking YOU but has issues with politicians? It would be much easier if one of two things happened-

    1) Quit baiting him if you are going to reply to him, stop setting traps to push him over the edge...if you guys are not ganging up on him and baiting it seems he is pretty reasonable and does not go too far. It is when a few of you peck peck peck at him and then you get what you are wanting which is for him to lose his composure

    2) Just quit replying to him COMPLETELY..if he replies to you just ignore it or say that to avoid conflict you arent going to debate with him

    Those two options are much better than several of you tag teaming him until he slips up.

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 1:33 PM ET #153

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper:

    @kcblitzkrieg  Better then rolling with a man who faked injury to avoid serving and proceeded to attack the military and servicemen countless times

    Simply put no it isn’t. Re-read his illustrious military record again. His own troops speaking out against him.  How can you be so obtuse about this? Is it deliberate? You never served so you don’t understand but a man avoiding service isn’t as bad as a man abandoning his troops. One is cowardly and the other puts men’s lives in grave danger. So no you are dead wrong. Serve and then tell me otherwise. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper:

    @kcblitzkrieg  Better then rolling with a man who faked injury to avoid serving and proceeded to attack the military and servicemen countless times

    Simply put no it isn’t. Re-read his illustrious military record again. His own troops speaking out against him.  How can you be so obtuse about this? Is it deliberate? You never served so you don’t understand but a man avoiding service isn’t as bad as a man abandoning his troops. One is cowardly and the other puts men’s lives in grave danger. So no you are dead wrong. Serve and then tell me otherwise. 

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 1:38 PM ET #154

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    I absolutely don’t bait him. I am sick and tired of him (and a few others) inserting Trump in EVERY conversation when Trump was never brought up. This topic is about the abomination of a man that Walz is. He consistently goes off topic and brings it to Trump. But I do believe wishing death on anyone or being crazy enough to be willing to sacrifice your own life/freedom (even if just in theory) to bring death to someone is over the top crazy. That merits a boxing. 

    Edit: Okay I see the boxing. Thank you. If you need to box me now due to my name calling I will take my punishment. I just couldn’t take his bullshit another second. 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    I absolutely don’t bait him. I am sick and tired of him (and a few others) inserting Trump in EVERY conversation when Trump was never brought up. This topic is about the abomination of a man that Walz is. He consistently goes off topic and brings it to Trump. But I do believe wishing death on anyone or being crazy enough to be willing to sacrifice your own life/freedom (even if just in theory) to bring death to someone is over the top crazy. That merits a boxing. 

    Edit: Okay I see the boxing. Thank you. If you need to box me now due to my name calling I will take my punishment. I just couldn’t take his bullshit another second. 

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27354
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 1:40 PM ET #155

    @jesron1269

     Simply put yes TF it is. Trump attacking mccain so badly he was banned from his funeral. Mccain was a real man unlike tgat conman baby! Attacked generals countless times who served 30 years for this country.  Attacked gold star families. Spare me the bs! My family fought in ww2 proudly. No one in his worthless family served.  

     

    I cant wait til november when he loses bigly

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    @jesron1269

     Simply put yes TF it is. Trump attacking mccain so badly he was banned from his funeral. Mccain was a real man unlike tgat conman baby! Attacked generals countless times who served 30 years for this country.  Attacked gold star families. Spare me the bs! My family fought in ww2 proudly. No one in his worthless family served.  

     

    I cant wait til november when he loses bigly

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 1:45 PM ET #156

    @Brooklyncapper

    Then ask your family member who served if there is a difference. You never need in a fox hole. You have no idea what you are talking about. My family has been in WW1, WW2, Vietnam/Korean war and myself and my brothers all in Afghanistan at various times. Abandoning your post is the worst thing you can do. Call Trump a coward or whatever you like but Walz takes the cake. His men don’t say many positive things about him. Period. I don’t know personally a man who served under him but I asked my friends. Once I have a first person account that confirms what I have read you are a fool to think otherwise.  

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

    Then ask your family member who served if there is a difference. You never need in a fox hole. You have no idea what you are talking about. My family has been in WW1, WW2, Vietnam/Korean war and myself and my brothers all in Afghanistan at various times. Abandoning your post is the worst thing you can do. Call Trump a coward or whatever you like but Walz takes the cake. His men don’t say many positive things about him. Period. I don’t know personally a man who served under him but I asked my friends. Once I have a first person account that confirms what I have read you are a fool to think otherwise.  

     
    jesron1269
    jesron1269
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 37800
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 1:49 PM ET #157

    @Brooklyncapper

    Also I met McCain. Several times. Have you? You know anything personally about the man? I seen this man no more than 20 feet from me threatening to kill another Senator (Sen Brown of Colorado to be exact) for ever saying anything about a POW when never indeed a POW. I was 24 years old and working the US Veterans Affairs committee. I said right then and there that man cannot be President. He is too easily goated into an escalated assault. He isn’t Presidental. That is how I voted for Obama his first term. Some of the things Trump said about him isn’t wrong. Mean but not wrong. So spare me your tears about a man you don’t give two shits about or even know. 

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

    Also I met McCain. Several times. Have you? You know anything personally about the man? I seen this man no more than 20 feet from me threatening to kill another Senator (Sen Brown of Colorado to be exact) for ever saying anything about a POW when never indeed a POW. I was 24 years old and working the US Veterans Affairs committee. I said right then and there that man cannot be President. He is too easily goated into an escalated assault. He isn’t Presidental. That is how I voted for Obama his first term. Some of the things Trump said about him isn’t wrong. Mean but not wrong. So spare me your tears about a man you don’t give two shits about or even know. 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 2:10 PM ET #158

    @jesron1269

     same could be said about others as well...so now if a poster cannot handle the interaction because of their strong political opinion they yield, you are told to not interact with them instead of telling that poster to stop with the antagonizing posts so that others will stop interacting with them...it's shame on you and asking you to do something versus going to the poster whom is being alleged can't resist with their strong opinionated posts...seems like a misguided approach instead of going at it from the source...or maybe he feels that you can be reached and the other poster cannot....

     

    Interesting development...I'll be watching this system closelyan_popcorn 

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @jesron1269

     same could be said about others as well...so now if a poster cannot handle the interaction because of their strong political opinion they yield, you are told to not interact with them instead of telling that poster to stop with the antagonizing posts so that others will stop interacting with them...it's shame on you and asking you to do something versus going to the poster whom is being alleged can't resist with their strong opinionated posts...seems like a misguided approach instead of going at it from the source...or maybe he feels that you can be reached and the other poster cannot....

     

    Interesting development...I'll be watching this system closelyan_popcorn 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 2:44 PM ET #159

    @ABooksNightmare

     Problem there is again as usual, CONTEXT. You love tossing in the drama and forcing some partisan nonsense, so watch that system closely as you are part of the problem in baiting members.

    I know you dont give two craps about being impartial or looking at all aspects you just have your list that you prefer and you have a list you do not and you react accordingly. I have seen cd on the site as long as you have and Ive seen him battle through tons of nonsense that you were involved in over the years and are involved in now. Is it rocket science that he gets upset easy when provoked? THAT is my reply to the other member, if someone is going to get provoked we ask that you try to avoid the conflict, being an adult that is what you should do...and I do think you fully understand that he gets upset when poked and provoked but outside that he is reasonable. You more than anyone with the history around him should steer completely away from pushing him and that is what I strongly suggested the other day. 

    I read the exchange between cd and several others in this thread and Ive seen them in others, you and some others are stirring the pot trying to get him boxed for something he really did not say the way it was framed, he did not directly wish death on those two, that is not how it went and it was not in sequence at all. Can you pull a few words out of context and try to frame him? Sure...but fortunately we can see all messages and follow the flow and also know background on you all so there is much more to this SYSTEM than a few picked words given that some of you harass him and know he will blow up, it seems intentional.

    If we were to outlaw any mixed content about politicians I would have zapped the lot of you for the extremely tacky tampon comments and the slander you guys are piling on. That comment is insulting, degrading to women and to that politician. It serves no purpose, it is not adding value to discussion here and it is in very poor taste. So much content in this forum is in poor taste and unfortunately your lot is backing a politician in this race that is the KING of poor taste and lack of class, so you are behind in the game before you even start since Trump is a zero ego scuz and does not have respect for anyone but himself...so you cannot be ticked off when the other side points out the character and traits he demonstrates pretty much every waking day and that is just who he is.

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     Problem there is again as usual, CONTEXT. You love tossing in the drama and forcing some partisan nonsense, so watch that system closely as you are part of the problem in baiting members.

    I know you dont give two craps about being impartial or looking at all aspects you just have your list that you prefer and you have a list you do not and you react accordingly. I have seen cd on the site as long as you have and Ive seen him battle through tons of nonsense that you were involved in over the years and are involved in now. Is it rocket science that he gets upset easy when provoked? THAT is my reply to the other member, if someone is going to get provoked we ask that you try to avoid the conflict, being an adult that is what you should do...and I do think you fully understand that he gets upset when poked and provoked but outside that he is reasonable. You more than anyone with the history around him should steer completely away from pushing him and that is what I strongly suggested the other day. 

    I read the exchange between cd and several others in this thread and Ive seen them in others, you and some others are stirring the pot trying to get him boxed for something he really did not say the way it was framed, he did not directly wish death on those two, that is not how it went and it was not in sequence at all. Can you pull a few words out of context and try to frame him? Sure...but fortunately we can see all messages and follow the flow and also know background on you all so there is much more to this SYSTEM than a few picked words given that some of you harass him and know he will blow up, it seems intentional.

    If we were to outlaw any mixed content about politicians I would have zapped the lot of you for the extremely tacky tampon comments and the slander you guys are piling on. That comment is insulting, degrading to women and to that politician. It serves no purpose, it is not adding value to discussion here and it is in very poor taste. So much content in this forum is in poor taste and unfortunately your lot is backing a politician in this race that is the KING of poor taste and lack of class, so you are behind in the game before you even start since Trump is a zero ego scuz and does not have respect for anyone but himself...so you cannot be ticked off when the other side points out the character and traits he demonstrates pretty much every waking day and that is just who he is.

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 2:55 PM ET #160

    @Brooklyncapper

     

     Better then rolling with a man who faked injury to avoid serving and proceeded to attack the military and servicemen countless times

     

    Are you referring to Biden OR Trump for their purposeful end around military service ???  

    Regardless, wrong thread for topic and I could give a shitt less about either one of those guys.  You are fooling yourself if you think "stolen valor" is anywhere comparable to simply "not serving".  

    The bolded statement above is extremely low IQ and shows a blatant ignorance in one's ability to decipher simple logic between subject / topic at hand.  It reminds me of straw man but I'm sure there is better logic term for this, please educate yourself so that you can better contribute to this sub forum peace_5

    "A straw man fallacy is a type of informal logical fallacy that occurs when someone misrepresents an opponent's argument and then refutes that distorted version instead of the original. The goal is to make the opponent's argument seem weaker so it can be more easily attacked. Straw man arguments can be exaggerated, oversimplified, or illogical, and are often used to distract from relevant points."

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     

     Better then rolling with a man who faked injury to avoid serving and proceeded to attack the military and servicemen countless times

     

    Are you referring to Biden OR Trump for their purposeful end around military service ???  

    Regardless, wrong thread for topic and I could give a shitt less about either one of those guys.  You are fooling yourself if you think "stolen valor" is anywhere comparable to simply "not serving".  

    The bolded statement above is extremely low IQ and shows a blatant ignorance in one's ability to decipher simple logic between subject / topic at hand.  It reminds me of straw man but I'm sure there is better logic term for this, please educate yourself so that you can better contribute to this sub forum peace_5

    "A straw man fallacy is a type of informal logical fallacy that occurs when someone misrepresents an opponent's argument and then refutes that distorted version instead of the original. The goal is to make the opponent's argument seem weaker so it can be more easily attacked. Straw man arguments can be exaggerated, oversimplified, or illogical, and are often used to distract from relevant points."

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 2:58 PM ET #161

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    Your opinion is important to us and has been added to our pivot table results

     

    Have a great day

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

    Your opinion is important to us and has been added to our pivot table results

     

    Have a great day

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25535
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:01 PM ET #162

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @Midnight1  You a fan of Mr. Stolen Valor huh.....  that is one thing I would've expected you to stand on your values against.  Fakeness claim of military rank, disingenuous embellishment of military record.... NOW that is some real POS stuff right there.....  I don't think you guys realize how big a f-up this is..... should've rolled with Shapiro

    kc, I'm not picking up what you're putting down.

    The man served our country for 24 years, put in for retirement before his unit was deployed & most veterans I know are proud of his service. We are proud of everyone that has served our country including JV Vance. As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims, I would be all over him like I was Troy Nehls from Texas who had the audacity of wearing a combat medal he hadn't earned.

    peace_5    

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @Midnight1  You a fan of Mr. Stolen Valor huh.....  that is one thing I would've expected you to stand on your values against.  Fakeness claim of military rank, disingenuous embellishment of military record.... NOW that is some real POS stuff right there.....  I don't think you guys realize how big a f-up this is..... should've rolled with Shapiro

    kc, I'm not picking up what you're putting down.

    The man served our country for 24 years, put in for retirement before his unit was deployed & most veterans I know are proud of his service. We are proud of everyone that has served our country including JV Vance. As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims, I would be all over him like I was Troy Nehls from Texas who had the audacity of wearing a combat medal he hadn't earned.

    peace_5    

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:01 PM ET #163

    @jesron1269

     

     That is how I voted for Obama his first term. Some of the things Trump said about him isn’t wrong. Mean but not wrong. So spare me your tears about a man you don’t give two shits about or even know.

     

     Yep.... that makes 2 of us peace_5

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @jesron1269

     

     That is how I voted for Obama his first term. Some of the things Trump said about him isn’t wrong. Mean but not wrong. So spare me your tears about a man you don’t give two shits about or even know.

     

     Yep.... that makes 2 of us peace_5

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:06 PM ET #164

    @Midnight1

     As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims

     

    I understand.... I will help show you the way.  He is POS.  Rank embellishment and false combat claims.  Abandoned unit months before shipping out for Iraq during GWOT.

    Its all out there, just hasn't been put into the MSM news cycle yet (for some strange reason).  

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @Midnight1

     As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims

     

    I understand.... I will help show you the way.  He is POS.  Rank embellishment and false combat claims.  Abandoned unit months before shipping out for Iraq during GWOT.

    Its all out there, just hasn't been put into the MSM news cycle yet (for some strange reason).  

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:06 PM ET #165

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg: @Midnight1  You a fan of Mr. Stolen Valor huh.....  that is one thing I would've expected you to stand on your values against.  Fakeness claim of military rank, disingenuous embellishment of military record.... NOW that is some real POS stuff right there.....  I don't think you guys realize how big a f-up this is..... should've rolled with Shapiro kc, I'm not picking up what you're putting down. The man served our country for 24 years, put in for retirement before his unit was deployed & most veterans I know are proud of his service. We are proud of everyone that has served our country including JV Vance. As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims, I would be all over him like I was Troy Nehls from Texas who had the audacity of wearing a combat medal he hadn't earned.
    Yea, I'm not convinced on the whole military embellishing thing just yet either...peace_5

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg: @Midnight1  You a fan of Mr. Stolen Valor huh.....  that is one thing I would've expected you to stand on your values against.  Fakeness claim of military rank, disingenuous embellishment of military record.... NOW that is some real POS stuff right there.....  I don't think you guys realize how big a f-up this is..... should've rolled with Shapiro kc, I'm not picking up what you're putting down. The man served our country for 24 years, put in for retirement before his unit was deployed & most veterans I know are proud of his service. We are proud of everyone that has served our country including JV Vance. As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims, I would be all over him like I was Troy Nehls from Texas who had the audacity of wearing a combat medal he hadn't earned.
    Yea, I'm not convinced on the whole military embellishing thing just yet either...peace_5

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:08 PM ET #166

    @ABooksNightmare

     I take my information straight from GWOT Veterans.... those with media influence are NOT going to sit by and let this slide.  

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     I take my information straight from GWOT Veterans.... those with media influence are NOT going to sit by and let this slide.  

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:09 PM ET #167

    @ABooksNightmare

     Typical deflection, completely in character for you. Its ok that you have a past with the guy I just ask you avoid baiting him and provoking. Same goes with brooklyn and how you guys try to push him over the edge in the same way many do with cd.

     

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     Typical deflection, completely in character for you. Its ok that you have a past with the guy I just ask you avoid baiting him and provoking. Same goes with brooklyn and how you guys try to push him over the edge in the same way many do with cd.

     

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:16 PM ET #168

    @Midnight1

     Needed a new thread to document this real POS.... like I said, big mistake passing on Shapiro but they want to save him for 2028, and rightfully so.  Dude is gonna headline his own ticket.  

     

    https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/quotstolen-valorquot-103865601

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @Midnight1

     Needed a new thread to document this real POS.... like I said, big mistake passing on Shapiro but they want to save him for 2028, and rightfully so.  Dude is gonna headline his own ticket.  

     

    https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/quotstolen-valorquot-103865601

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9445
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:18 PM ET #169

    Veterans criticize Vance for attacking the military record of Walz.  Eustice praises Walz as a great soldier.  "When Walz chose to leave, he had every right to leave."  After 24 years of military service, Walz filed papers to run for congress and retired months before notification arrived of his battalion deployment in Iraq.  Walz became the top ranking enlisted soldier in congress.  Fighting for veteran benefits.  However Vance served military for only 4 years and as a war correspondent in Iraq.

    Reply

    Veterans criticize Vance for attacking the military record of Walz.  Eustice praises Walz as a great soldier.  "When Walz chose to leave, he had every right to leave."  After 24 years of military service, Walz filed papers to run for congress and retired months before notification arrived of his battalion deployment in Iraq.  Walz became the top ranking enlisted soldier in congress.  Fighting for veteran benefits.  However Vance served military for only 4 years and as a war correspondent in Iraq.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25535
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:18 PM ET #170

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @Midnight1  As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims   I understand.... I will help show you the way.  He is POS.  Rank embellishment and false combat claims.  Abandoned unit months before shipping out for Iraq during GWOT. Its all out there, just hasn't been put into the MSM news cycle yet (for some strange reason).

    I know there were a couple in his unit that didn't like him but show me a unit that doesn't have the same issue. Believe it or not, soldiers hold petty grievances against others all the time during a time of relative peace. During war, there's no time for insignificant character flaws becoming an issue.

    Please post any legitimate reports to the contrary regarding his service.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @Midnight1  As far as I know, Walz hasn't claimed any medals he didn't earn & hasn't embellished his rank. He has never claimed to be a military hero. If he had made these false claims   I understand.... I will help show you the way.  He is POS.  Rank embellishment and false combat claims.  Abandoned unit months before shipping out for Iraq during GWOT. Its all out there, just hasn't been put into the MSM news cycle yet (for some strange reason).

    I know there were a couple in his unit that didn't like him but show me a unit that doesn't have the same issue. Believe it or not, soldiers hold petty grievances against others all the time during a time of relative peace. During war, there's no time for insignificant character flaws becoming an issue.

    Please post any legitimate reports to the contrary regarding his service.

     

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:19 PM ET #171

    @kcblitzkrieg

     I'm not saying you are wrong and midnight is right or vice versa...I'm just saying that I am not sold yet on the issue....these attacks tend to come out once these individuals enter into the spotlight and then the discrediting starts by both sides...right now each side is trying to discredit the others pick as to taint to the public with their limited attention span to persuade votes...each claim to have facts to support eithers side...we have to weed through the bullshit and figure out which is more accurate...timing is everything and that includes Walz and his handlings...with regard to the deserting aspect, there does seem to be reports that support that the timing was close but that he acted prior to deployment of his team....

     

    There is just a lot to dissect with this shit, which sucks as a person trying to follow along...the discrediting of one another has become such a focal point now a days as opposed to what they stand for now and what they can do to better our country, which at this point I don't know if it can be done....it's shit like this that muddies anything from ever getting done...

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @kcblitzkrieg

     I'm not saying you are wrong and midnight is right or vice versa...I'm just saying that I am not sold yet on the issue....these attacks tend to come out once these individuals enter into the spotlight and then the discrediting starts by both sides...right now each side is trying to discredit the others pick as to taint to the public with their limited attention span to persuade votes...each claim to have facts to support eithers side...we have to weed through the bullshit and figure out which is more accurate...timing is everything and that includes Walz and his handlings...with regard to the deserting aspect, there does seem to be reports that support that the timing was close but that he acted prior to deployment of his team....

     

    There is just a lot to dissect with this shit, which sucks as a person trying to follow along...the discrediting of one another has become such a focal point now a days as opposed to what they stand for now and what they can do to better our country, which at this point I don't know if it can be done....it's shit like this that muddies anything from ever getting done...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53566
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:22 PM ET #172

    SPAMMING the forum with a NEW THREAD just because it ia alleged a politician stated a lie/misinformation means (by precedent set) this forum can be FLOODED with hundreds of NEW THREADS for the same purpose whenever any politician is accused of lying, including the whoppers by trump and vance, et al...

    There are plenty of threads here where those comments can and should be posted....NOT clogging the forum with brand new threads.

    Reply

    SPAMMING the forum with a NEW THREAD just because it ia alleged a politician stated a lie/misinformation means (by precedent set) this forum can be FLOODED with hundreds of NEW THREADS for the same purpose whenever any politician is accused of lying, including the whoppers by trump and vance, et al...

    There are plenty of threads here where those comments can and should be posted....NOT clogging the forum with brand new threads.

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:22 PM ET #173

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Thank you for you highly opinionated response and misguided facts about the situation...peace_5

     

    I actually have never had a problem with cd, ever, but you claim I have...you sure do seem to know a lot about me and my dealings and yet they are way off base....until recently when he started with the personal name calling I never really interacted with him...

     

    carry on with your untruths...I mean you still think I am a Republican and can't resist stating it over and over again...you must be one of them master baitors you are referring to...you can't resist lumping people into groups...it aches you that I do not pick a sidean_roll_laugh

     

    &

     

    Have a great day 

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Thank you for you highly opinionated response and misguided facts about the situation...peace_5

     

    I actually have never had a problem with cd, ever, but you claim I have...you sure do seem to know a lot about me and my dealings and yet they are way off base....until recently when he started with the personal name calling I never really interacted with him...

     

    carry on with your untruths...I mean you still think I am a Republican and can't resist stating it over and over again...you must be one of them master baitors you are referring to...you can't resist lumping people into groups...it aches you that I do not pick a sidean_roll_laugh

     

    &

     

    Have a great day 

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:31 PM ET #174

    @fubah2

     As an alleged former "military guy" you should know better..... blind partisan support over your fellow brothers is not how it works in the real world, quite the opposite....

    This is no "minor transgression" that should be lumped in a thread with a bunch of partisan cry babies.  

    Everyone is free to do your own homework on the following information.  I welcome any corrections to the timeline or details.  The internet loves "receipts". 

    https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/quotstolen-valorquot-103865601

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @fubah2

     As an alleged former "military guy" you should know better..... blind partisan support over your fellow brothers is not how it works in the real world, quite the opposite....

    This is no "minor transgression" that should be lumped in a thread with a bunch of partisan cry babies.  

    Everyone is free to do your own homework on the following information.  I welcome any corrections to the timeline or details.  The internet loves "receipts". 

    https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/quotstolen-valorquot-103865601

     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2024 - 3:35 PM ET #175

    @ABooksNightmare

     LOL

    I said the guy you are backing, where did I say you were a REPUB? I reference that you are backing Trump...and others are the same. It is curious though because the current state of the TNC in my view means the RNC really does not exist, Trump took it over and installed his family his schemes his agenda and his brand. So how can I call you that since I really feel it does not exist currently?

    I said, say, will continue to say that you are backing Trump..that means you are backing Trump and nothing else. But hey if you like lumping me into a group and baiting me with untruths then you are doing a swell job.

    We both know your level of interact in the box with regards to the past with cd...so no reason for you to suggest otherwise. Newhart reference...lmao

    My back and forth with you is due to your weird interjection on a reply I made to someone else, kinda strange how you love baiting and spinning and then claiming harm after I see and reply directly to you. Post 158

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     LOL

    I said the guy you are backing, where did I say you were a REPUB? I reference that you are backing Trump...and others are the same. It is curious though because the current state of the TNC in my view means the RNC really does not exist, Trump took it over and installed his family his schemes his agenda and his brand. So how can I call you that since I really feel it does not exist currently?

    I said, say, will continue to say that you are backing Trump..that means you are backing Trump and nothing else. But hey if you like lumping me into a group and baiting me with untruths then you are doing a swell job.

    We both know your level of interact in the box with regards to the past with cd...so no reason for you to suggest otherwise. Newhart reference...lmao

    My back and forth with you is due to your weird interjection on a reply I made to someone else, kinda strange how you love baiting and spinning and then claiming harm after I see and reply directly to you. Post 158

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 789 ... 101112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,250
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,038
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,598
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,419
    • MLB Playoffs 5,265
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,288
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,823
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,011
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,290

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.