• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Is this really happening?

    «First Previous 789 ... 272829 Next Last»
    fubah2
    kcblitzkrieg
    BigGame90
    spockgato
    wallstreetcappers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1728
    Posts: 713
    «First Previous 789 ... 272829 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53475
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 1:38 PM ET #151

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can: @cd329  is your other account named "BC"? it is amazing the amount of Trump hate you both spew in the posts, don't let the hate consume you.  There are no Biden haters or Harris haters, just critics and no derangement syndrome   Nice try pal but been here since 2004 and only have 1 account.  Little too old to play childish games of having 2 accounts.  I want what i say to come from this account.  Do i spew hate for trump, i sure do because i hate this guy with a passion.  He is one of the worst humans to ever walk on this planet and for others not to open their own eyes and ears to see and hear everything he has said and done in his life, just shows how much the magas idolize this career criminal crook and con artist ( even thou trump has been a life long democrat before 2016, thats until he found all the guppies that would follow his every word like jesus christ and send him gobs of cash, lollll) In closing unlike you, i dont idolize any politician in this entire world.  You like who you want and i will hate who i want. I just hope the day comes when trump finally runs out of dumb luck and gets his karma for all the rotten things hes done in his miserable life.  trump told his nephew fred trump iii that disabled people like his son should just die.  This is the type of guy all you magas look up to.  Just know karma comes for all bad people, even if you dont believe in that.  If there truly is a hell, there is gonna be a long maga wait list to get in lollllllllllllllllllll

    peace_5   an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by soup-can: @cd329  is your other account named "BC"? it is amazing the amount of Trump hate you both spew in the posts, don't let the hate consume you.  There are no Biden haters or Harris haters, just critics and no derangement syndrome   Nice try pal but been here since 2004 and only have 1 account.  Little too old to play childish games of having 2 accounts.  I want what i say to come from this account.  Do i spew hate for trump, i sure do because i hate this guy with a passion.  He is one of the worst humans to ever walk on this planet and for others not to open their own eyes and ears to see and hear everything he has said and done in his life, just shows how much the magas idolize this career criminal crook and con artist ( even thou trump has been a life long democrat before 2016, thats until he found all the guppies that would follow his every word like jesus christ and send him gobs of cash, lollll) In closing unlike you, i dont idolize any politician in this entire world.  You like who you want and i will hate who i want. I just hope the day comes when trump finally runs out of dumb luck and gets his karma for all the rotten things hes done in his miserable life.  trump told his nephew fred trump iii that disabled people like his son should just die.  This is the type of guy all you magas look up to.  Just know karma comes for all bad people, even if you dont believe in that.  If there truly is a hell, there is gonna be a long maga wait list to get in lollllllllllllllllllll

    peace_5   an_clap

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 1:39 PM ET #152

    @wallstreetcappers

    I think the peak moment was your event yesterday going into three separate threads to cut/paste a blatantly partisan bite you found somewhere and that goes way beyond the goal or intention of discord or communication.

     

    By no means was this my "peak moment".  I've had way way better performances throughout my covers career here.  I mistakenly posted the substack link, which is a paid service (my bad).  I realized after I posted a summary and link to the well respected and Pulitzer Prize winning democratic journalist, Mr. Seymour Hersh, that the first link was behind the paywall.  I corrected my mistake in my last post, linking the non-pay wall article for Covers readers to see for themselves.  The article information fell under both thread titles of the subject posted so not sure why panties needed to get all ruffled.  

    I'm sorry you did not read the article by Mr. Hersh. Here is the non pay link again for you to read....  https://www.globalresearch.ca/last-tortured-days-biden-campaign/5863899  

    I also posted a link to a highly accurate election forecaster, one who is predicting a Kamala win come November.  You can find it in this thread... https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/kamala39s-vp-103862349/4#post-132233391

    "antagonistic" and "combative" are not adjectives aptly used to describe someone's posting who merely shares information on both sides of the aisle.  

    How YOU interpret said information, taking facts and info that are shared without commentary, as "antagonistic" and "combative" sounds like a YOU problem.  Perhaps some introspection is needed peace_5

     

    You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is the land of wolves now...
    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

    I think the peak moment was your event yesterday going into three separate threads to cut/paste a blatantly partisan bite you found somewhere and that goes way beyond the goal or intention of discord or communication.

     

    By no means was this my "peak moment".  I've had way way better performances throughout my covers career here.  I mistakenly posted the substack link, which is a paid service (my bad).  I realized after I posted a summary and link to the well respected and Pulitzer Prize winning democratic journalist, Mr. Seymour Hersh, that the first link was behind the paywall.  I corrected my mistake in my last post, linking the non-pay wall article for Covers readers to see for themselves.  The article information fell under both thread titles of the subject posted so not sure why panties needed to get all ruffled.  

    I'm sorry you did not read the article by Mr. Hersh. Here is the non pay link again for you to read....  https://www.globalresearch.ca/last-tortured-days-biden-campaign/5863899  

    I also posted a link to a highly accurate election forecaster, one who is predicting a Kamala win come November.  You can find it in this thread... https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/kamala39s-vp-103862349/4#post-132233391

    "antagonistic" and "combative" are not adjectives aptly used to describe someone's posting who merely shares information on both sides of the aisle.  

    How YOU interpret said information, taking facts and info that are shared without commentary, as "antagonistic" and "combative" sounds like a YOU problem.  Perhaps some introspection is needed peace_5

     

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 1:42 PM ET #153

    @wallstreetcappers

     So you don't think the printing of trillions and "free" handouts didn't contribute to the rapid rising inflation? You think corporations that see "free" money getting printed and handed out wouldn't cause greedy corporations to raise prices, cut portions and just sit back and keep prices/share sizes the same?? 

     

    Simple questions to you and it's a simple answer, should take less time to respond than what you've been giving. Where do YOU believe covid came from? Easy questions, easy answer. 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     So you don't think the printing of trillions and "free" handouts didn't contribute to the rapid rising inflation? You think corporations that see "free" money getting printed and handed out wouldn't cause greedy corporations to raise prices, cut portions and just sit back and keep prices/share sizes the same?? 

     

    Simple questions to you and it's a simple answer, should take less time to respond than what you've been giving. Where do YOU believe covid came from? Easy questions, easy answer. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 2:02 PM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @wallstreetcappers I think the peak moment was your event yesterday going into three separate threads to cut/paste a blatantly partisan bite you found somewhere and that goes way beyond the goal or intention of discord or communication.   By no means was this my "peak moment".  I've had way way better performances throughout my covers career here.  I mistakenly posted the substack link, which is a paid service (my bad).  I realized after I posted a summary and link to the well respected and Pulitzer Prize winning democratic journalist, Mr. Seymour Hersh, that the first link was behind the paywall.  I corrected my mistake in my last post, linking the non-pay wall article for Covers readers to see for themselves.  The article information fell under both thread titles of the subject posted so not sure why panties needed to get all ruffled.   I'm sorry you did not read the article by Mr. Hersh. Here is the non pay link again for you to read....  https://www.globalresearch.ca/last-tortured-days-biden-campaign/5863899   I also posted a link to a highly accurate election forecaster, one who is predicting a Kamala win come November.  You can find it in this thread... https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/kamala39s-vp-103862349/4#post-132233391 "antagonistic" and "combative" are not adjectives aptly used to describe someone's posting who merely shares information on both sides of the aisle.   How YOU interpret said information, taking facts and info that are shared without commentary, as "antagonistic" and "combative" sounds like a YOU problem.  Perhaps some introspection is needed

    I put the “ Mony in the Middle “ YouTube video in this thread .

    we should all be a little more like her …..

    And meet each other in the middle of these conversations .

    I never hear or see a “ my bad “ or “ sorry I misinterpreted “ or a “ yeah , I can maybe see your point or where you’re coming from “ ….

    it’s odd as hell to watch people converse in such a hardheaded manner as to never attempt any sort of anything effort-wise when it comes to meeting in the middle or finding a common ground .

    It’s always stalwart opposition with snide remarks or sarcastic banter . If y’all can’t be like Mony then that’s a shame . But I’ll be like Mony with all of you . Come find me . I’ll be here in the Middle .

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @wallstreetcappers I think the peak moment was your event yesterday going into three separate threads to cut/paste a blatantly partisan bite you found somewhere and that goes way beyond the goal or intention of discord or communication.   By no means was this my "peak moment".  I've had way way better performances throughout my covers career here.  I mistakenly posted the substack link, which is a paid service (my bad).  I realized after I posted a summary and link to the well respected and Pulitzer Prize winning democratic journalist, Mr. Seymour Hersh, that the first link was behind the paywall.  I corrected my mistake in my last post, linking the non-pay wall article for Covers readers to see for themselves.  The article information fell under both thread titles of the subject posted so not sure why panties needed to get all ruffled.   I'm sorry you did not read the article by Mr. Hersh. Here is the non pay link again for you to read....  https://www.globalresearch.ca/last-tortured-days-biden-campaign/5863899   I also posted a link to a highly accurate election forecaster, one who is predicting a Kamala win come November.  You can find it in this thread... https://www.covers.com/forum/politics-87/kamala39s-vp-103862349/4#post-132233391 "antagonistic" and "combative" are not adjectives aptly used to describe someone's posting who merely shares information on both sides of the aisle.   How YOU interpret said information, taking facts and info that are shared without commentary, as "antagonistic" and "combative" sounds like a YOU problem.  Perhaps some introspection is needed

    I put the “ Mony in the Middle “ YouTube video in this thread .

    we should all be a little more like her …..

    And meet each other in the middle of these conversations .

    I never hear or see a “ my bad “ or “ sorry I misinterpreted “ or a “ yeah , I can maybe see your point or where you’re coming from “ ….

    it’s odd as hell to watch people converse in such a hardheaded manner as to never attempt any sort of anything effort-wise when it comes to meeting in the middle or finding a common ground .

    It’s always stalwart opposition with snide remarks or sarcastic banter . If y’all can’t be like Mony then that’s a shame . But I’ll be like Mony with all of you . Come find me . I’ll be here in the Middle .

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 2:20 PM ET #155

    @kcblitzkrieg

     When your intention is to provoke that is the issue. You had no reason to go into three threads to post the same content UNLESS you are trying to stir the pot and for sure that is how you post and reply on a regular basis. Whatever turned the switch on you over the last six months it is quite clear and obvious. Trailing others to pick a fight is also not providing value or discussion.

    Reply

    @kcblitzkrieg

     When your intention is to provoke that is the issue. You had no reason to go into three threads to post the same content UNLESS you are trying to stir the pot and for sure that is how you post and reply on a regular basis. Whatever turned the switch on you over the last six months it is quite clear and obvious. Trailing others to pick a fight is also not providing value or discussion.

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 2:25 PM ET #156

    It's like grinder for the geriatric sometimes...instead of swiping, however, you get to gum it to death with colorsreallyhappy

     

    What's the matter with you Pacman...hey Pacman...look at mean_eek2

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    It's like grinder for the geriatric sometimes...instead of swiping, however, you get to gum it to death with colorsreallyhappy

     

    What's the matter with you Pacman...hey Pacman...look at mean_eek2

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 2:28 PM ET #157

    @BigGame90

     I dont have enough background to answer the origin and that is why over the years here and the hundreds of comments about this exact topic i dont think I have ever replied with regards to origin or intent.

    It might be shocking (probably is) that if I dont have an opinion that I can either back up with information or a knowledge center I wont engage in the discussion. So while lots of you guys went back and forth about it, I dont recall ever engaging. Its like the silly talk about Biden being in a coma because we hadnt heard from him and so there is a conspiracy and all that, no comment from me I will let you guys who enjoy the dark shadows go at it...

    Not sure if you are trying to corner me with that question, I am sure you have a correlative angle and I am sure where you are going with it but in this case I am not going to play that jump rope game on that topic specifically.

    And yes, I do not think the T's spent did much to inflation because much of it was replacement for lost income, now as some have mentioned that the economy being bottled up meant that SUPPLY was kinked, and you can add that supply chain was kinked and input components were and still are historically expensive and THAT raised prices, that is a SUPPLY SIDE inflation, not demand side. It is why I asked the question for demand based proof and I already know the answer that the consumer based on excess casino cash from stimmy did NOT cause this inflation. I would say the intent and result of the government stimmy was to stave of RECESSION, I think that is why it got both party support and it was successful. If people did not have even a small percentage of supplement via that stimmy and if Covid dragged on long enough it would have massive ripple implications on the world economy and especially the US. So no I do not think the stimmy cash caused inflation, so you cannot blame Biden and BOTH parties (not just DEMS) for inflation...

    Reply

    @BigGame90

     I dont have enough background to answer the origin and that is why over the years here and the hundreds of comments about this exact topic i dont think I have ever replied with regards to origin or intent.

    It might be shocking (probably is) that if I dont have an opinion that I can either back up with information or a knowledge center I wont engage in the discussion. So while lots of you guys went back and forth about it, I dont recall ever engaging. Its like the silly talk about Biden being in a coma because we hadnt heard from him and so there is a conspiracy and all that, no comment from me I will let you guys who enjoy the dark shadows go at it...

    Not sure if you are trying to corner me with that question, I am sure you have a correlative angle and I am sure where you are going with it but in this case I am not going to play that jump rope game on that topic specifically.

    And yes, I do not think the T's spent did much to inflation because much of it was replacement for lost income, now as some have mentioned that the economy being bottled up meant that SUPPLY was kinked, and you can add that supply chain was kinked and input components were and still are historically expensive and THAT raised prices, that is a SUPPLY SIDE inflation, not demand side. It is why I asked the question for demand based proof and I already know the answer that the consumer based on excess casino cash from stimmy did NOT cause this inflation. I would say the intent and result of the government stimmy was to stave of RECESSION, I think that is why it got both party support and it was successful. If people did not have even a small percentage of supplement via that stimmy and if Covid dragged on long enough it would have massive ripple implications on the world economy and especially the US. So no I do not think the stimmy cash caused inflation, so you cannot blame Biden and BOTH parties (not just DEMS) for inflation...

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 2:50 PM ET #158

    @wallstreetcappers

     Nice PC answer on not answering that you believe covid came from a lab and not from a bat. Pretty sure there's scientific proof (follow the science) that covid-19 had been altered in a lab. But that's ok. If you don't want to go down that rabbit hole, you can take your best guesses on why inflation picked up, all over the world along with covid spreading all over the world. Coincidence? Maybe. 

     

    If there is a supply side issue with materials being bottlenecked, that  means there is also a demand bottle neck. Home improvements went crazy during covid because everyone was stuck at home and they saw issues that needed to be addressed. Since everyone had time at home, and free money, a lot of that extra cash went to home improvements which put more strain on supply and demand for home improvements with materials and labor. Once the covid lock downs ended, construction was booming.

      While nobody could work, they were still able to spend. IMO, that has a huge effect on inflation along with "free" printed money. It all catches up. Remember, only the big franchises were allowed to operate and sell during lockdowns? Corporations have to keep numbers up to keep stocks up, to keep investors on board. You went to Target/Walmart and they were able to sell items that the local mom and pop store around the block could not. So when "free" money is thrown around, you better believe inflation (cough greedflation) is going to follow and it's going to rise quickly. IMO covid is 90% the cause of inflation. still want your honest answer on where you believe (believe is not fact) on where covid originated from. Some conspiracies are actually true but media does a great job at fighting the truth.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Nice PC answer on not answering that you believe covid came from a lab and not from a bat. Pretty sure there's scientific proof (follow the science) that covid-19 had been altered in a lab. But that's ok. If you don't want to go down that rabbit hole, you can take your best guesses on why inflation picked up, all over the world along with covid spreading all over the world. Coincidence? Maybe. 

     

    If there is a supply side issue with materials being bottlenecked, that  means there is also a demand bottle neck. Home improvements went crazy during covid because everyone was stuck at home and they saw issues that needed to be addressed. Since everyone had time at home, and free money, a lot of that extra cash went to home improvements which put more strain on supply and demand for home improvements with materials and labor. Once the covid lock downs ended, construction was booming.

      While nobody could work, they were still able to spend. IMO, that has a huge effect on inflation along with "free" printed money. It all catches up. Remember, only the big franchises were allowed to operate and sell during lockdowns? Corporations have to keep numbers up to keep stocks up, to keep investors on board. You went to Target/Walmart and they were able to sell items that the local mom and pop store around the block could not. So when "free" money is thrown around, you better believe inflation (cough greedflation) is going to follow and it's going to rise quickly. IMO covid is 90% the cause of inflation. still want your honest answer on where you believe (believe is not fact) on where covid originated from. Some conspiracies are actually true but media does a great job at fighting the truth.  

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 3:28 PM ET #159

    @wallstreetcappers

     When your intention is to provoke that is the issue.

     

    Yes, my intention IS to provoke.... provoke THOUGHT that is.  You can ride your imaginary high horse all you want trying to paint the "antagonistic and combative" false picture.  I post shit I do and do not agree with.  I don't post regurgitated MSM dribble as there is plenty of that around here to begin with.  You didn't like what was posted, that is fine and dandy, doesn't mean YOUR opinion is correct.  

    I heard from someone here that "if you don't agree with it then you don't have to respond to it".....  Good advice.   

     

    You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is the land of wolves now...
    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     When your intention is to provoke that is the issue.

     

    Yes, my intention IS to provoke.... provoke THOUGHT that is.  You can ride your imaginary high horse all you want trying to paint the "antagonistic and combative" false picture.  I post shit I do and do not agree with.  I don't post regurgitated MSM dribble as there is plenty of that around here to begin with.  You didn't like what was posted, that is fine and dandy, doesn't mean YOUR opinion is correct.  

    I heard from someone here that "if you don't agree with it then you don't have to respond to it".....  Good advice.   

     

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 3:28 PM ET #160

    @wallstreetcappers

     When your intention is to provoke that is the issue.

     

    Yes, my intention IS to provoke.... provoke THOUGHT that is.  You can ride your imaginary high horse all you want trying to paint the "antagonistic and combative" false picture.  I post shit I do and do not agree with.  I don't post regurgitated MSM dribble as there is plenty of that around here to begin with.  You didn't like what was posted, that is fine and dandy, doesn't mean YOUR opinion is correct.  

    I heard from someone here that "if you don't agree with it then you don't have to respond to it".....  Good advice.   

     

    You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is the land of wolves now...
    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     When your intention is to provoke that is the issue.

     

    Yes, my intention IS to provoke.... provoke THOUGHT that is.  You can ride your imaginary high horse all you want trying to paint the "antagonistic and combative" false picture.  I post shit I do and do not agree with.  I don't post regurgitated MSM dribble as there is plenty of that around here to begin with.  You didn't like what was posted, that is fine and dandy, doesn't mean YOUR opinion is correct.  

    I heard from someone here that "if you don't agree with it then you don't have to respond to it".....  Good advice.   

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 3:32 PM ET #161

    @BigGame90

     Well I knew your angle but you should know about me long long ago I am not intimidated by people using angles, you do it all the time and I do it and others do it. You have confidence in your reply and you already had an answer to retort my response and I knew that..it isnt rocket science to know where you stand on that topic. So I was not avoiding a discussion, I just have not found great value in that conversation over the years here. I think the few times I have ever jumped in is when your side went attack mode on the poster and went extreme in being combative and nasty, well that brings me in most any discussion so there might have been a time or two I DID step in but not because I have some deep need to discuss if China intentionally started this or if Russia is behind it or whatever other nonsense Trump blabbed on about. I knew where you stood I just found that topic a bit too partisan, jaded and of little value. I know you like it because it props up your political beliefs a bit and it can place blame too, I dunno that blame pushing is just kind of boring to me I tend to step away from the partisan blame finger pointing if possible. But as you know and I said above if one side goes attack mode on another MEMBER and makes combative unnecessary content well then yup I will usually be right there to get involved.

    JIT inventory models are largely used by corps because it lowers carry cost for raw materials and can be very efficient when economic conditions are stable. It costs less and means corps do not have to hold raw goods on their books and in warehouses etc as component prices tend to depreciate over time and holding costs are not what corps like. But in the situation like Covid JIT models get wrecked and fail. So when a corp gets in a supply pinch price wise and availability wise their JIT inventory model shuts down and is wrecked, that is exactly what happened during Covid. Inventories got depleted and then the whole thing got wrecked, it is getting better but the ramping of component costs was very rough on corporations trying to restore their JIT inventory levels.

    Reply

    @BigGame90

     Well I knew your angle but you should know about me long long ago I am not intimidated by people using angles, you do it all the time and I do it and others do it. You have confidence in your reply and you already had an answer to retort my response and I knew that..it isnt rocket science to know where you stand on that topic. So I was not avoiding a discussion, I just have not found great value in that conversation over the years here. I think the few times I have ever jumped in is when your side went attack mode on the poster and went extreme in being combative and nasty, well that brings me in most any discussion so there might have been a time or two I DID step in but not because I have some deep need to discuss if China intentionally started this or if Russia is behind it or whatever other nonsense Trump blabbed on about. I knew where you stood I just found that topic a bit too partisan, jaded and of little value. I know you like it because it props up your political beliefs a bit and it can place blame too, I dunno that blame pushing is just kind of boring to me I tend to step away from the partisan blame finger pointing if possible. But as you know and I said above if one side goes attack mode on another MEMBER and makes combative unnecessary content well then yup I will usually be right there to get involved.

    JIT inventory models are largely used by corps because it lowers carry cost for raw materials and can be very efficient when economic conditions are stable. It costs less and means corps do not have to hold raw goods on their books and in warehouses etc as component prices tend to depreciate over time and holding costs are not what corps like. But in the situation like Covid JIT models get wrecked and fail. So when a corp gets in a supply pinch price wise and availability wise their JIT inventory model shuts down and is wrecked, that is exactly what happened during Covid. Inventories got depleted and then the whole thing got wrecked, it is getting better but the ramping of component costs was very rough on corporations trying to restore their JIT inventory levels.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 3:36 PM ET #162

    @kcblitzkrieg

     So why go into threads where people who frequent them are not interested in being provoked and bothered? You seem to have decided to do this much more often and I am not sure why. Provoking people who do not wish to be provoked is not creating discussion it creates conflict and friction. It would be super cool if you were to try and create good non-partisan discussion and content not try and tick off those guys who OBVIOUSLY bother the crap out of you and a few others.

    Even your replies to me in this thread are testy...I think you 100% get what I am suggesting you are just looking to pick a fight with me and it wont work.

    Reply

    @kcblitzkrieg

     So why go into threads where people who frequent them are not interested in being provoked and bothered? You seem to have decided to do this much more often and I am not sure why. Provoking people who do not wish to be provoked is not creating discussion it creates conflict and friction. It would be super cool if you were to try and create good non-partisan discussion and content not try and tick off those guys who OBVIOUSLY bother the crap out of you and a few others.

    Even your replies to me in this thread are testy...I think you 100% get what I am suggesting you are just looking to pick a fight with me and it wont work.

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 3:50 PM ET #163

    Explain to me how sharing an article by an Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, that outlines the behind the scenes action leading up to of what is an unprecedented generational event in our Nations' political history, is contrary to what the purpose of said forum is.... which, correct me if I am wrong, is the discussion of said politics and political on goings??  

    Seriously. 

    There was nothing "partisan" about the article.  Go read it.  You don't like it so you are saying it is "partisan" and "combative".  Could I have created a new thread for it?  Perhaps that was the better option, I will do that next time....thank you for your guidance.  

    You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is the land of wolves now...
    Reply

    Explain to me how sharing an article by an Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, that outlines the behind the scenes action leading up to of what is an unprecedented generational event in our Nations' political history, is contrary to what the purpose of said forum is.... which, correct me if I am wrong, is the discussion of said politics and political on goings??  

    Seriously. 

    There was nothing "partisan" about the article.  Go read it.  You don't like it so you are saying it is "partisan" and "combative".  Could I have created a new thread for it?  Perhaps that was the better option, I will do that next time....thank you for your guidance.  

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 4:00 PM ET #164

    @kcblitzkrieg

     You already answered your own question above and how can you continue to defend an obvious position as you are? You know why you posted that in the threads you did and you admitted it so no need to back peddle and cover, it was obvious when you did it...it is obvious when you just posted the Trump message in the Harris thread about 5 minutes ago. You for some reason have decided to go on the offensive towards the other side and try and pick fights. If you are seeking discussion I can tell you that posting antagonizing replies in a partisan thread is NOT creating discussion. So instead of soft playing things just come out and own what you are doing, it is blaringly obvious. It is also obvious when you take jabs on members (me included) when you have the opportunity...your intentions and reasons for posting are telegraphed by the replies and messages YOU MAKE. 

    I can handle your schtick, I have dealt with much worse so you are not intimidating me but I will call you out with what you are doing and not sugar coat it.

    Reply

    @kcblitzkrieg

     You already answered your own question above and how can you continue to defend an obvious position as you are? You know why you posted that in the threads you did and you admitted it so no need to back peddle and cover, it was obvious when you did it...it is obvious when you just posted the Trump message in the Harris thread about 5 minutes ago. You for some reason have decided to go on the offensive towards the other side and try and pick fights. If you are seeking discussion I can tell you that posting antagonizing replies in a partisan thread is NOT creating discussion. So instead of soft playing things just come out and own what you are doing, it is blaringly obvious. It is also obvious when you take jabs on members (me included) when you have the opportunity...your intentions and reasons for posting are telegraphed by the replies and messages YOU MAKE. 

    I can handle your schtick, I have dealt with much worse so you are not intimidating me but I will call you out with what you are doing and not sugar coat it.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23751
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 4:16 PM ET #165

    @fubah2

     peace_5

    Reply

    @fubah2

     peace_5

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 5:04 PM ET #166

    Obtuse and acute are great but isosceles is my la fave  reallyhappy                                                                                

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Obtuse and acute are great but isosceles is my la fave  reallyhappy                                                                                

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 5:05 PM ET #167

    @Larry

    @Daryl

    peace_5

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @Larry

    @Daryl

    peace_5

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 5:35 PM ET #168

    @ABooksNightmare

     Ok so you might think that is cute post 187 but we have both been around long enough to know the dig. Please do not continue to post stuff like this and especially outside the penalty box. Do you think that dig would go unnoticed?

     

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     Ok so you might think that is cute post 187 but we have both been around long enough to know the dig. Please do not continue to post stuff like this and especially outside the penalty box. Do you think that dig would go unnoticed?

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:28 PM ET #169

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Obtuse and acute are great but isosceles is my la fave

    Acute and obtuse deal with angle degree and isosceles deals with side length. A triangle can be both acute and isosceles, obtuse and isosceles, and right and isosceles.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Obtuse and acute are great but isosceles is my la fave

    Acute and obtuse deal with angle degree and isosceles deals with side length. A triangle can be both acute and isosceles, obtuse and isosceles, and right and isosceles.

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:46 PM ET #170

    @wallstreetcappers

     What are you even talking about...confused

     

     

    You are very vain to think everything is about you...confused

     

     

     

    And if you are talking about post 187 in anticipation of when this thread actually gets to post 187 then you are outta of your mind...confused

     

     

    You like to throw out a lot of threats even though no rules were violated...confused

     

     

    Please tell us all what rule I violated by mentioning obtuse, acute and isosceles???confused

     

     

    It's funny how you tell others to not take stabs at people but aren't you doing that exact same thing here???confused

     

     

    You can't police the site attacking people who have said nothing to you or about you, but because you assume something is about you it's ok to threaten me...you are walking a very fine line are you not...confused

     

     

    That would make you not having clean hands...shall we take this to an actual COVERS referee to get a ruling because I will throw the challenge flag here...an_popcorn

     

    Not everything is about you...paranoid much???an_popcorn

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     What are you even talking about...confused

     

     

    You are very vain to think everything is about you...confused

     

     

     

    And if you are talking about post 187 in anticipation of when this thread actually gets to post 187 then you are outta of your mind...confused

     

     

    You like to throw out a lot of threats even though no rules were violated...confused

     

     

    Please tell us all what rule I violated by mentioning obtuse, acute and isosceles???confused

     

     

    It's funny how you tell others to not take stabs at people but aren't you doing that exact same thing here???confused

     

     

    You can't police the site attacking people who have said nothing to you or about you, but because you assume something is about you it's ok to threaten me...you are walking a very fine line are you not...confused

     

     

    That would make you not having clean hands...shall we take this to an actual COVERS referee to get a ruling because I will throw the challenge flag here...an_popcorn

     

    Not everything is about you...paranoid much???an_popcorn

     

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:50 PM ET #171

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Obtuse and acute are great but isosceles is my la fave Acute and obtuse deal with angle degree and isosceles deals with side length. A triangle can be both acute and isosceles, obtuse and isosceles, and right and isosceles.
    By some people's thinking, this comment must be about someone....god forbid someone post something that does not have some hidden innuendo, right....can you believe people on this site actually think posts are about them when they actually have nothing to do with them...surprised

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: Obtuse and acute are great but isosceles is my la fave Acute and obtuse deal with angle degree and isosceles deals with side length. A triangle can be both acute and isosceles, obtuse and isosceles, and right and isosceles.
    By some people's thinking, this comment must be about someone....god forbid someone post something that does not have some hidden innuendo, right....can you believe people on this site actually think posts are about them when they actually have nothing to do with them...surprised

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:51 PM ET #172

    Dont try that ABN...

    We both know what you were doing, the post was not about ME...but I am suggesting you to not continue with that garbage. I know, you know and the person you were digging knows.

    Just stop it please.

    Reply

    Dont try that ABN...

    We both know what you were doing, the post was not about ME...but I am suggesting you to not continue with that garbage. I know, you know and the person you were digging knows.

    Just stop it please.

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26633
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 6:58 PM ET #173

    I have no idea what you are talking about....really

     

     

    That's how messed up you are accusing me of something and it's not right...

     

    Keep thinking you know something when you do not....it's funny how you know more than me yet I am the one that posted it...

     

    Since when did posting about geometry become against the rules of the site???

     

    You are so paranoid that even a meaningless post can get under your skin....did you ever think that it was posted to break up the monotony or just posted because...why does it have to be about someone....completely delusional, but please enlighten me as to who I was talking about because I have no idea....let's hear it since you are speaking on my behalfan_popcorn

     

    Even this is far out there, even for you....you always think you are the smartest kid in the room

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    I have no idea what you are talking about....really

     

     

    That's how messed up you are accusing me of something and it's not right...

     

    Keep thinking you know something when you do not....it's funny how you know more than me yet I am the one that posted it...

     

    Since when did posting about geometry become against the rules of the site???

     

    You are so paranoid that even a meaningless post can get under your skin....did you ever think that it was posted to break up the monotony or just posted because...why does it have to be about someone....completely delusional, but please enlighten me as to who I was talking about because I have no idea....let's hear it since you are speaking on my behalfan_popcorn

     

    Even this is far out there, even for you....you always think you are the smartest kid in the room

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 7:03 PM ET #174

    @ABooksNightmare

     So is that your reply? Just giving you the opportunity to come correct or not, it is your choice.

    Post 187 is completely out of line and very poor on your part. Are you sure this "I dont know what you are talking about" is your response? 

    Remember I was fully aware what you guys did back then and you included, so no reason for you to play that line about it.

    I know you get it and I dont need to try and drag this out, so instead of acting innocent just say you understand and stop doing it.

    an_light

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     So is that your reply? Just giving you the opportunity to come correct or not, it is your choice.

    Post 187 is completely out of line and very poor on your part. Are you sure this "I dont know what you are talking about" is your response? 

    Remember I was fully aware what you guys did back then and you included, so no reason for you to play that line about it.

    I know you get it and I dont need to try and drag this out, so instead of acting innocent just say you understand and stop doing it.

    an_light

     
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23751
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2024 - 7:06 PM ET #175

    All you posters that are giving Wallstreet a hard time and accusing him of being bias. I have 1 question for you cry babies, why not put your big boys pants on and go look for another website to post on. Theres lots of maga sites out there that you will all fit right in. Then you can sit around talking about how you love diaper don so much and hows hes the greatest person ever born.  Truth is none of you want to leave cause you just like stirring up shit, this is what magas do.

    Reply

    All you posters that are giving Wallstreet a hard time and accusing him of being bias. I have 1 question for you cry babies, why not put your big boys pants on and go look for another website to post on. Theres lots of maga sites out there that you will all fit right in. Then you can sit around talking about how you love diaper don so much and hows hes the greatest person ever born.  Truth is none of you want to leave cause you just like stirring up shit, this is what magas do.

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 789 ... 272829 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 206
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,564
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,116
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,932
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.