Just Who Is Donald J Trump?
What policy is this?How do you know what Jared does or does not understand?
What makes him qualified? What progress has he made? You don't even know the last farking time the two sides have met. You're just looking to argue again.
He couldn't even qualify for his security clearance until the POS got involved.
Fark off...you have a ton of unanswered questions. Once you answer them, maybe I'll respond to you again.
What policy is this?How do you know what Jared does or does not understand?
What makes him qualified? What progress has he made? You don't even know the last farking time the two sides have met. You're just looking to argue again.
He couldn't even qualify for his security clearance until the POS got involved.
Fark off...you have a ton of unanswered questions. Once you answer them, maybe I'll respond to you again.
You know MIDNIGHT, telling people to Fark off all the time can't be good for your health. I believe you're late for your anger management class. You come across like you're some sort of know it all. RAIDER made a legitimate question to you about Kushner, and you blow your top ! I bet you didn't know Kushner played a critical role as a liaison between Trump's team, and Chinese delegation, in the run up to the phase 1 signed agreement.. did you know that ? So much do you really know about Kushner, or do you just pull shitt out of your asss. You know, I've never said this , and i ain't gonna make a habit of this... but you really need to Fark off and find another hobby . ![]()
You know MIDNIGHT, telling people to Fark off all the time can't be good for your health. I believe you're late for your anger management class. You come across like you're some sort of know it all. RAIDER made a legitimate question to you about Kushner, and you blow your top ! I bet you didn't know Kushner played a critical role as a liaison between Trump's team, and Chinese delegation, in the run up to the phase 1 signed agreement.. did you know that ? So much do you really know about Kushner, or do you just pull shitt out of your asss. You know, I've never said this , and i ain't gonna make a habit of this... but you really need to Fark off and find another hobby . ![]()
What makes him qualified? What progress has he made? You don't even know the last farking time the two sides have met. You're just looking to argue again.
He couldn't even qualify for his security clearance until the POS got involved.
Fark off...you have a ton of unanswered questions. Once you answer them, maybe I'll respond to you again.
What makes him qualified? What progress has he made? You don't even know the last farking time the two sides have met. You're just looking to argue again.
He couldn't even qualify for his security clearance until the POS got involved.
Fark off...you have a ton of unanswered questions. Once you answer them, maybe I'll respond to you again.
Raiders..I do jump from subject to subject. I guess I get bored quickly.
I believe you want to have an honest discussion. So you go ahead & pick the topic & I'll share my views or tell you I have no strong opinion on the subject.
Fair?
Raiders..I do jump from subject to subject. I guess I get bored quickly.
I believe you want to have an honest discussion. So you go ahead & pick the topic & I'll share my views or tell you I have no strong opinion on the subject.
Fair?
Jumping from topic to topic shows an inability to debate the current topic ; call it a diversionary tactic, right MIDNIGHT ?
When you've been "had", you get mad and quickly move on to something else. What more example do we need than the history of this thread !!
Jumping from topic to topic shows an inability to debate the current topic ; call it a diversionary tactic, right MIDNIGHT ?
When you've been "had", you get mad and quickly move on to something else. What more example do we need than the history of this thread !!
Jumping from topic to topic shows an inability to debate the current topic ; call it a diversionary tactic, right MIDNIGHT ? When you've been "had", you get mad and quickly move on to something else. What more example do we need than the history of this thread !!
Listen you crossed a line when you questioned the way my family is raising our grand children.
What man wouldn't get mad.
Maybe not you because you can't procreate & have a loving family right, douchebag?
Jumping from topic to topic shows an inability to debate the current topic ; call it a diversionary tactic, right MIDNIGHT ? When you've been "had", you get mad and quickly move on to something else. What more example do we need than the history of this thread !!
Listen you crossed a line when you questioned the way my family is raising our grand children.
What man wouldn't get mad.
Maybe not you because you can't procreate & have a loving family right, douchebag?
Doesn’t get more humiliating than this. Trump was in a meeting with the president of Iraqi Kurdistan Nechirvan Barzani, but he mistakes him for the leader of the Syrian Kurds & goes on & on talking “safe zones” in Syria & Turkey.
Truly astounding ignorance.
Doesn’t get more humiliating than this. Trump was in a meeting with the president of Iraqi Kurdistan Nechirvan Barzani, but he mistakes him for the leader of the Syrian Kurds & goes on & on talking “safe zones” in Syria & Turkey.
Truly astounding ignorance.
Jumping from topic to topic shows an inability to debate the current topic ; call it a diversionary tactic, right MIDNIGHT ? When you've been "had", you get mad and quickly move on to something else. What more example do we need than the history of this thread !!
Yet, another diversionary tactic. You have done the equivalent of curling up into a ball and surrendering. Absolutely pathetic.
Jumping from topic to topic shows an inability to debate the current topic ; call it a diversionary tactic, right MIDNIGHT ? When you've been "had", you get mad and quickly move on to something else. What more example do we need than the history of this thread !!
Yet, another diversionary tactic. You have done the equivalent of curling up into a ball and surrendering. Absolutely pathetic.
Quit worrying about me... I think you owe a response to RAIDERS
Therein lies the problem...when you try to think, I already responded to Raiders, douchebag.
Quit worrying about me... I think you owe a response to RAIDERS
Therein lies the problem...when you try to think, I already responded to Raiders, douchebag.
The VFW demands an apology in the growing uproar after Trump called troop head injuries "headaches" that were "not very serious.
They can't be as painful as bone spurs right Trump Party shrooms?
The VFW demands an apology in the growing uproar after Trump called troop head injuries "headaches" that were "not very serious.
They can't be as painful as bone spurs right Trump Party shrooms?
The John Bolton revelation is the most devastating since the Lev Parnas recordings, the Trump Foundation Verdict, the Jeffrey Epstein connection, the Paulie Manafort conviction, the Michael Cohen verdict, the Mike Flynn charges and the Stormy scandal.
Trump is such a POS.
The John Bolton revelation is the most devastating since the Lev Parnas recordings, the Trump Foundation Verdict, the Jeffrey Epstein connection, the Paulie Manafort conviction, the Michael Cohen verdict, the Mike Flynn charges and the Stormy scandal.
Trump is such a POS.
Today Trump threatened John Bolton via tweet. Trump's also making excuses as to why he hired Bolton.
I think Trump should fire the moron who hired Bolton.
Today Trump threatened John Bolton via tweet. Trump's also making excuses as to why he hired Bolton.
I think Trump should fire the moron who hired Bolton.
Trump is turning on Bolton like he turns on everyone.
Don't the GOP Senators realize this? Trump's loyalty is only one way and he has proven this over and over and over again.
Trump is turning on Bolton like he turns on everyone.
Don't the GOP Senators realize this? Trump's loyalty is only one way and he has proven this over and over and over again.
This is one of the Trumpiest stories I've heard....
Hundreds of contractors joined a class action lawsuit against Trump to simply get paid for services and products.
Trump counter sued the vendors and then he was later sued by the lawyers that defended him because Trump didn't pay them either.
You can find this story in "Plaintiff in Chief: A Portrait of Donald Trump in 3,500 Lawsuits" by author James Zirin.
This is one of the Trumpiest stories I've heard....
Hundreds of contractors joined a class action lawsuit against Trump to simply get paid for services and products.
Trump counter sued the vendors and then he was later sued by the lawyers that defended him because Trump didn't pay them either.
You can find this story in "Plaintiff in Chief: A Portrait of Donald Trump in 3,500 Lawsuits" by author James Zirin.
John Lewis: risked his life fighting for civil rights, served in congress 33 yrs & is fighting stage 4 pancreatic cancer Trump: Maligned and disrespected him Rush Limbaugh: spread racist hate and vitriol for 30 yrs & is fighting stage 4 lung cancer Trump: gave him the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Hmm, this sounds about white.
John Lewis: risked his life fighting for civil rights, served in congress 33 yrs & is fighting stage 4 pancreatic cancer Trump: Maligned and disrespected him Rush Limbaugh: spread racist hate and vitriol for 30 yrs & is fighting stage 4 lung cancer Trump: gave him the Presidential Medal of Freedom
Hmm, this sounds about white.
Mother Teresa, Jackie Robinson, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, Muhammad Ali, Neil Armstrong, Rosa Parks, Elie Wiesel & Maya Angelou are just a few honored with the Presidential Medal of Freedom because of their contribution to our country.
I guess the My Pillow guy wasn't available so Trump called Limpballs.
Here is some of the bullshit Rush Limbaugh has peddled...
He called President Obama a "magic negro."
Said Michael J Fox was faking his Parkinson's disease.
Told an African American women who called his program "to take that bone out of your nose and call me back."
Said on the air "All composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson."
Trump is shameless.
Mother Teresa, Jackie Robinson, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking, Muhammad Ali, Neil Armstrong, Rosa Parks, Elie Wiesel & Maya Angelou are just a few honored with the Presidential Medal of Freedom because of their contribution to our country.
I guess the My Pillow guy wasn't available so Trump called Limpballs.
Here is some of the bullshit Rush Limbaugh has peddled...
He called President Obama a "magic negro."
Said Michael J Fox was faking his Parkinson's disease.
Told an African American women who called his program "to take that bone out of your nose and call me back."
Said on the air "All composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson."
Trump is shameless.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 692
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 183
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,720
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,767
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,799
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,654
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,100
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,601
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
