• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Presidential Election

    «First Previous 272829 ... 394041 Next Last»
    Rush51
    Hugh_Jorgan
    scalabrine
    dl36
    StanThaCaddy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 40566
    Posts: 1017
    «First Previous 272829 ... 394041 Next Last»
     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 1:04 AM ET #651

    Hey 'Scal.. .I am all for your DipSHTted , lying candidate...   

    Is that what you're sayin'..  

    Reply

    Hey 'Scal.. .I am all for your DipSHTted , lying candidate...   

    Is that what you're sayin'..  

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 7:31 AM ET #652

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.

    I believe the stupid one would be the person who started a thread to announce that HRC at -300 was the bet of the century.

    I'm not sure what is dumber, HRC at -300, or the Buff Bills season win total over 8     

    Keep making long winded threads, they serve two purposes.
    1) great fade material
    2) provide me with material for my verbal azz-raping of you

    Please stay in communication with me, I thoroughly enjoy it!!! 


    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.

    I believe the stupid one would be the person who started a thread to announce that HRC at -300 was the bet of the century.

    I'm not sure what is dumber, HRC at -300, or the Buff Bills season win total over 8     

    Keep making long winded threads, they serve two purposes.
    1) great fade material
    2) provide me with material for my verbal azz-raping of you

    Please stay in communication with me, I thoroughly enjoy it!!! 


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 4:47 PM ET #653

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I believe the stupid one would be the person who started a thread to announce that HRC at -300 was the bet of the century.

    I'm not sure what is dumber, HRC at -300, or the Buff Bills season win total over 8     

    Keep making long winded threads, they serve two purposes.
    1) great fade material
    2) provide me with material for my verbal azz-raping of you

    Please stay in communication with me, I thoroughly enjoy it!!! 



    I did not say it was the best bet of the century. I said Hillary winning was FREE MONEY at any odds.

    So I guess indirectly you are spewing on Vanzack since this thread is dedicated to a -300 pick. Are you doing that too?

    Like Trump, you don't even know where you are. Of course the odds can shift.

    A winner at -300 or a winner at -165 is a winner.  One collects less. Thanks for the newsflash. Both profit and both can profit signifcantly.

    Hugh, you really need to contribute something to this forum because as I see it, as far as capping goes, you do absolutely nothing on a gambling website. Put yourself out there. Take a risk. You only live once kid. Get your head out of the sand. Or not...you self-proclaimed liberal.  LOL.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I believe the stupid one would be the person who started a thread to announce that HRC at -300 was the bet of the century.

    I'm not sure what is dumber, HRC at -300, or the Buff Bills season win total over 8     

    Keep making long winded threads, they serve two purposes.
    1) great fade material
    2) provide me with material for my verbal azz-raping of you

    Please stay in communication with me, I thoroughly enjoy it!!! 



    I did not say it was the best bet of the century. I said Hillary winning was FREE MONEY at any odds.

    So I guess indirectly you are spewing on Vanzack since this thread is dedicated to a -300 pick. Are you doing that too?

    Like Trump, you don't even know where you are. Of course the odds can shift.

    A winner at -300 or a winner at -165 is a winner.  One collects less. Thanks for the newsflash. Both profit and both can profit signifcantly.

    Hugh, you really need to contribute something to this forum because as I see it, as far as capping goes, you do absolutely nothing on a gambling website. Put yourself out there. Take a risk. You only live once kid. Get your head out of the sand. Or not...you self-proclaimed liberal.  LOL.



     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 4:49 PM ET #654

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I believe the stupid one would be the person who started a thread to announce that HRC at -300 was the bet of the century.

    I'm not sure what is dumber, HRC at -300, or the Buff Bills season win total over 8     

    Keep making long winded threads, they serve two purposes.
    1) great fade material
    2) provide me with material for my verbal azz-raping of you

    Please stay in communication with me, I thoroughly enjoy it!!! 



    So the bills bet is now toast in game TWO. What a fuc King dunce you are in a season they lost two games by a combined 12 points. Yes, bet over in game 2. What a troll
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I believe the stupid one would be the person who started a thread to announce that HRC at -300 was the bet of the century.

    I'm not sure what is dumber, HRC at -300, or the Buff Bills season win total over 8     

    Keep making long winded threads, they serve two purposes.
    1) great fade material
    2) provide me with material for my verbal azz-raping of you

    Please stay in communication with me, I thoroughly enjoy it!!! 



    So the bills bet is now toast in game TWO. What a fuc King dunce you are in a season they lost two games by a combined 12 points. Yes, bet over in game 2. What a troll
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 5:43 PM ET #655

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.

    I was thinking anything sub -200 was a good bet.  This basic guideline worked on the last presidential thread with Obama Winning and make everyone money. 
    I would think at -165 it would be worth biting at that price as ive seen it above -400 less than a month ago. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.

    I was thinking anything sub -200 was a good bet.  This basic guideline worked on the last presidential thread with Obama Winning and make everyone money. 
    I would think at -165 it would be worth biting at that price as ive seen it above -400 less than a month ago. 
     
    StanThaCaddy
    StanThaCaddy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 1630
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 7:59 PM ET #656

    Trumps ahead in Florida, Ohio, NC, and Iowa as it currently stands in several polls. Even if he wins all four its going to be irrelevant if he can't win Pennsylvania. PA hasn't voted Republican since George Bush Sr. In 2008, Obama won PA by 10% but only by 5% in 2012. Not only did republicans gain 5% in the state in 4 years, but every area of PA voted Republican except Philly and Pittsburgh. Hilary will surely be able to secure Philly, but living in the Pittsburgh area as I currently do, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Trump got a lot of blue collar support that would normally go towards the Democratic candidate. However all that being said, -165 for Hilary where she basically has to lose 4 very competitive states in Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and NC..PLUS.. lose a state Democrats have held for 3 decades seems like great odds. I'm really pulling for Trump because I hate the direction this country is headed under Obama and I know it will continue, but I just see a slim chance he can pull it off. If I had a betting interest in the election, which I don't, I'd jump on this line for Hilary right now.
    Reply
    Trumps ahead in Florida, Ohio, NC, and Iowa as it currently stands in several polls. Even if he wins all four its going to be irrelevant if he can't win Pennsylvania. PA hasn't voted Republican since George Bush Sr. In 2008, Obama won PA by 10% but only by 5% in 2012. Not only did republicans gain 5% in the state in 4 years, but every area of PA voted Republican except Philly and Pittsburgh. Hilary will surely be able to secure Philly, but living in the Pittsburgh area as I currently do, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Trump got a lot of blue collar support that would normally go towards the Democratic candidate. However all that being said, -165 for Hilary where she basically has to lose 4 very competitive states in Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and NC..PLUS.. lose a state Democrats have held for 3 decades seems like great odds. I'm really pulling for Trump because I hate the direction this country is headed under Obama and I know it will continue, but I just see a slim chance he can pull it off. If I had a betting interest in the election, which I don't, I'd jump on this line for Hilary right now.
     
    Bwahahaha
    Bwahahaha
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2016 - 9:32 PM ET #657

    Quote Originally Posted by StanThaCaddy:

    Trumps ahead in Florida, Ohio, NC, and Iowa as it currently stands in several polls. Even if he wins all four its going to be irrelevant if he can't win Pennsylvania. PA hasn't voted Republican since George Bush Sr. In 2008, Obama won PA by 10% but only by 5% in 2012. Not only did republicans gain 5% in the state in 4 years, but every area of PA voted Republican except Philly and Pittsburgh. Hilary will surely be able to secure Philly, but living in the Pittsburgh area as I currently do, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Trump got a lot of blue collar support that would normally go towards the Democratic candidate. However all that being said, -165 for Hilary where she basically has to lose 4 very competitive states in Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and NC..PLUS.. lose a state Democrats have held for 3 decades seems like great odds. I'm really pulling for Trump because I hate the direction this country is headed under Obama and I know it will continue, but I just see a slim chance he can pull it off. If I had a betting interest in the election, which I don't, I'd jump on this line for Hilary right now.
    Trump doesn't need Pennsylvania. He could take Colorado (as well as Florida, Ohio, NC and Nevada - all states he's currently ahead in) and win by a very narrow margin.

    Obviously it would be difficult to capture all those states, but by the way the recent polls are going, he's looking likely to do it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StanThaCaddy:

    Trumps ahead in Florida, Ohio, NC, and Iowa as it currently stands in several polls. Even if he wins all four its going to be irrelevant if he can't win Pennsylvania. PA hasn't voted Republican since George Bush Sr. In 2008, Obama won PA by 10% but only by 5% in 2012. Not only did republicans gain 5% in the state in 4 years, but every area of PA voted Republican except Philly and Pittsburgh. Hilary will surely be able to secure Philly, but living in the Pittsburgh area as I currently do, I wouldn't be shocked at all if Trump got a lot of blue collar support that would normally go towards the Democratic candidate. However all that being said, -165 for Hilary where she basically has to lose 4 very competitive states in Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and NC..PLUS.. lose a state Democrats have held for 3 decades seems like great odds. I'm really pulling for Trump because I hate the direction this country is headed under Obama and I know it will continue, but I just see a slim chance he can pull it off. If I had a betting interest in the election, which I don't, I'd jump on this line for Hilary right now.
    Trump doesn't need Pennsylvania. He could take Colorado (as well as Florida, Ohio, NC and Nevada - all states he's currently ahead in) and win by a very narrow margin.

    Obviously it would be difficult to capture all those states, but by the way the recent polls are going, he's looking likely to do it.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 1:05 AM ET #658

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    I was thinking anything sub -200 was a good bet.  This basic guideline worked on the last presidential thread with Obama Winning and make everyone money. 
    I would think at -165 it would be worth biting at that price as ive seen it above -400 less than a month ago. 

    DL, it is FREE MONEYand now the odds are outstanding.

    These swing happen every election.

    Obama had a 7 pt lead on Romney and after the first debate, the polls showed it was even.

    What happened in 2012? Obama crushed.

    While Hillary won't destroy Trump. She will win.

    Obama has 1% support of blacks. He gift-wrapped that demographic to Hillary. 13% of the population. For nothing.

    He has 22% of Hispanic support.

    Neither numbers will improve. You will not win an election in 2016 with these numbers.

    So let the polls show everything being close. When the election comes Hillary will win even if she has to be rolled out on a gurney to accept the nomination.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:


    I was thinking anything sub -200 was a good bet.  This basic guideline worked on the last presidential thread with Obama Winning and make everyone money. 
    I would think at -165 it would be worth biting at that price as ive seen it above -400 less than a month ago. 

    DL, it is FREE MONEYand now the odds are outstanding.

    These swing happen every election.

    Obama had a 7 pt lead on Romney and after the first debate, the polls showed it was even.

    What happened in 2012? Obama crushed.

    While Hillary won't destroy Trump. She will win.

    Obama has 1% support of blacks. He gift-wrapped that demographic to Hillary. 13% of the population. For nothing.

    He has 22% of Hispanic support.

    Neither numbers will improve. You will not win an election in 2016 with these numbers.

    So let the polls show everything being close. When the election comes Hillary will win even if she has to be rolled out on a gurney to accept the nomination.

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 7:55 AM ET #659

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.
    I'll pound -165 'all day long' what a drop from -320...I mean, is there actually bettors who think Trump is going to WIN the U.S. Presidency? and actually bet on him to win? (+265) then by all means, be my guest, the biggest azz wins.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.
    I'll pound -165 'all day long' what a drop from -320...I mean, is there actually bettors who think Trump is going to WIN the U.S. Presidency? and actually bet on him to win? (+265) then by all means, be my guest, the biggest azz wins.....
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 9:10 AM ET #660

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    I did not say it was the best bet of the century. I said Hillary winning was FREE MONEY at any odds.


    Actually what you said was "Hillary at -300 is the biggest joke of all time"
    Now that you can get Hillary at half that price, the -300 was not such a funny joke was it?

    You claimed you parlayed HRC at -300 into "literally every bet"
    Go ahead and deflect, as you are well versed in doing so, but that does not change the fact that when you bet anything at -300, and it can be had at -165 days later, it was a terrible bet.

    Once again, you made a thread where you mouthed off and stated your opinions as being irrefutable facts, and once again you have proven yourself to be a complete tool.

    Scal, there was a time when you were capable of some semblance of a counter-argument. 
    What happened?
    This has become too easy for me. It's like playing chess against a blind 3 year old with down syndrome.
    Step up your game, Scal 

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    I did not say it was the best bet of the century. I said Hillary winning was FREE MONEY at any odds.


    Actually what you said was "Hillary at -300 is the biggest joke of all time"
    Now that you can get Hillary at half that price, the -300 was not such a funny joke was it?

    You claimed you parlayed HRC at -300 into "literally every bet"
    Go ahead and deflect, as you are well versed in doing so, but that does not change the fact that when you bet anything at -300, and it can be had at -165 days later, it was a terrible bet.

    Once again, you made a thread where you mouthed off and stated your opinions as being irrefutable facts, and once again you have proven yourself to be a complete tool.

    Scal, there was a time when you were capable of some semblance of a counter-argument. 
    What happened?
    This has become too easy for me. It's like playing chess against a blind 3 year old with down syndrome.
    Step up your game, Scal 

     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 7:59 PM ET #661

    Trump cuts Hilary's lead from13 to 6 in extremely liberal MN.
    Reply
    Trump cuts Hilary's lead from13 to 6 in extremely liberal MN.
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 8:26 PM ET #662

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Trump cuts Hilary's lead from13 to 6 in extremely liberal MN.


    Mass knifings like in the Minnesota mall in St. Cloud,Minn.by a Muslim yelling “Allah Akbar” as he attacked shoppers with a knife(only to be stopped by a man with a gun)..should cut into Hillary's led in Minn.even more.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Trump cuts Hilary's lead from13 to 6 in extremely liberal MN.


    Mass knifings like in the Minnesota mall in St. Cloud,Minn.by a Muslim yelling “Allah Akbar” as he attacked shoppers with a knife(only to be stopped by a man with a gun)..should cut into Hillary's led in Minn.even more.....
     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Sep. 18, 2016 - 8:38 PM ET #663

    Yes. 
    Reply
    Yes. 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 1:40 PM ET #664

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Actually what you said was "Hillary at -300 is the biggest joke of all time"
    Now that you can get Hillary at half that price, the -300 was not such a funny joke was it?

    You claimed you parlayed HRC at -300 into "literally every bet"
    Go ahead and deflect, as you are well versed in doing so, but that does not change the fact that when you bet anything at -300, and it can be had at -165 days later, it was a terrible bet.

    Once again, you made a thread where you mouthed off and stated your opinions as being irrefutable facts, and once again you have proven yourself to be a complete tool.

    Scal, there was a time when you were capable of some semblance of a counter-argument. 
    What happened?
    This has become too easy for me. It's like playing chess against a blind 3 year old with down syndrome.
    Step up your game, Scal 


    I've been saying -300/-265/-220 are jokes everywhere on this site and you know because you ARE IN THOSE OTHER THREADS: the point get in and you will win money.

    I do have her parlayed all across the betting line spectrum NOT just at -300. I  have her as high as -370 as Trump epically flubs his speeches and as low as -165. I will collect on ALL OF THEM. Simple enough.

    It is FREE MONEY And I say that now and stick to it until November AT ANY ODDS, and if Hillary goes to -500 play that too. You will do NOTHING but profit.

    Rag on me if Trump wins, not on line movement. That's amateur hour.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    Actually what you said was "Hillary at -300 is the biggest joke of all time"
    Now that you can get Hillary at half that price, the -300 was not such a funny joke was it?

    You claimed you parlayed HRC at -300 into "literally every bet"
    Go ahead and deflect, as you are well versed in doing so, but that does not change the fact that when you bet anything at -300, and it can be had at -165 days later, it was a terrible bet.

    Once again, you made a thread where you mouthed off and stated your opinions as being irrefutable facts, and once again you have proven yourself to be a complete tool.

    Scal, there was a time when you were capable of some semblance of a counter-argument. 
    What happened?
    This has become too easy for me. It's like playing chess against a blind 3 year old with down syndrome.
    Step up your game, Scal 


    I've been saying -300/-265/-220 are jokes everywhere on this site and you know because you ARE IN THOSE OTHER THREADS: the point get in and you will win money.

    I do have her parlayed all across the betting line spectrum NOT just at -300. I  have her as high as -370 as Trump epically flubs his speeches and as low as -165. I will collect on ALL OF THEM. Simple enough.

    It is FREE MONEY And I say that now and stick to it until November AT ANY ODDS, and if Hillary goes to -500 play that too. You will do NOTHING but profit.

    Rag on me if Trump wins, not on line movement. That's amateur hour.


     
    TILTOLOGIC
    TILTOLOGIC
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 5527
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 1:49 PM ET #665

    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Trump cuts Hilary's lead from13 to 6 in extremely liberal MN.


    As a native who grew up in the heart of liberal MN. I endorse this statement.  I also remember when the term "Little Mogadishu" was coined 20 years ago.  



    There are pockets of decency though 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance:

    Trump cuts Hilary's lead from13 to 6 in extremely liberal MN.


    As a native who grew up in the heart of liberal MN. I endorse this statement.  I also remember when the term "Little Mogadishu" was coined 20 years ago.  



    There are pockets of decency though 
     
    sundance
    sundance
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16801
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 2:19 PM ET #666

    I hear you Tilt.
    Reply
    I hear you Tilt.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 5:43 PM ET #667

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    I've been saying -300/-265/-220 are jokes everywhere on this site and you know because you ARE IN THOSE OTHER THREADS: the point get in and you will win money.

    I do have her parlayed all across the betting line spectrum NOT just at -300. I  have her as high as -370 as Trump epically flubs his speeches and as low as -165. I will collect on ALL OF THEM. Simple enough.


    I won't bother to point out the obvious difference between laying -370, and -165 in a parlay.
    A bad line is a bad line.

    I will attempt to start civil discourse with you, although we both know this probably won't end that way ...

    I have been of the opinion from day 1 that HRC was going to win in a landslide. 
    This was before the GOP field narrowed. 
    Once it was known that Trump was her competition, I assumed we were all simply waiting until November to make it official.
    Seriously, Trump just couldn't win.

    Alas, a funny thing happened on the way to the voting booths ...
    Trump has surprising resiliency, as well as the growing support of many voters within key swing states. I don't understand it, but it sure as hell is happening.

    More importantly, the wild card in this entire sh!t show is Julian Assange.
    He very well might have the ability to shine a bright light on the unconscionable corruptness which is the Clinton Machine.
    (spare me any talk of HRC not being corrupt)
    I would not bet against Assange, and definitely not at -300 



    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    I've been saying -300/-265/-220 are jokes everywhere on this site and you know because you ARE IN THOSE OTHER THREADS: the point get in and you will win money.

    I do have her parlayed all across the betting line spectrum NOT just at -300. I  have her as high as -370 as Trump epically flubs his speeches and as low as -165. I will collect on ALL OF THEM. Simple enough.


    I won't bother to point out the obvious difference between laying -370, and -165 in a parlay.
    A bad line is a bad line.

    I will attempt to start civil discourse with you, although we both know this probably won't end that way ...

    I have been of the opinion from day 1 that HRC was going to win in a landslide. 
    This was before the GOP field narrowed. 
    Once it was known that Trump was her competition, I assumed we were all simply waiting until November to make it official.
    Seriously, Trump just couldn't win.

    Alas, a funny thing happened on the way to the voting booths ...
    Trump has surprising resiliency, as well as the growing support of many voters within key swing states. I don't understand it, but it sure as hell is happening.

    More importantly, the wild card in this entire sh!t show is Julian Assange.
    He very well might have the ability to shine a bright light on the unconscionable corruptness which is the Clinton Machine.
    (spare me any talk of HRC not being corrupt)
    I would not bet against Assange, and definitely not at -300 



     
    mylife23
    mylife23
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 940
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 6:35 PM ET #668

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipster:


    excepting for the first sentence this makes no sense at all. 

    Sorry you are confounded
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipster:


    excepting for the first sentence this makes no sense at all. 

    Sorry you are confounded
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 7:00 PM ET #669

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.

    So you don't worry about your wagers, here is an article to help you sleep well ...

    https://www.dailynewsbin.com/opinion/yes-hillary-clinton-is-still-winning-and-yes-the-media-is-lying-to-you/26054/comment-page-1/#comments

    No matter that it comes from a site that is so far left that even Bernie questions its bias. It is still something to think about 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hillary down to -165 on 5 Dimes. I have to say, Trump backers are not only stupid on the selection of their GOP nominee, but are even more dimwitted at the betting window.

    So you don't worry about your wagers, here is an article to help you sleep well ...

    https://www.dailynewsbin.com/opinion/yes-hillary-clinton-is-still-winning-and-yes-the-media-is-lying-to-you/26054/comment-page-1/#comments

    No matter that it comes from a site that is so far left that even Bernie questions its bias. It is still something to think about 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 7:10 PM ET #670

    On the other hand, this CNN poll of registered voters paints a much grimmer picture ...

    https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/06/cnn-poll-trump-honest-trustworthy-clinton-15/

    Don't cancel that Ambien prescription just yet 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    On the other hand, this CNN poll of registered voters paints a much grimmer picture ...

    https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/06/cnn-poll-trump-honest-trustworthy-clinton-15/

    Don't cancel that Ambien prescription just yet 
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 8:29 PM ET #671

    Just wait till Hillary unloads the rest of her war chest...of the $149,912,723 million in booked TV and radio spending through election day for these three presidential candidates,

    $145,299,727 is being spent by the Clinton campaign combined with pro-Clinton PAC's...Trump's campaign/PAC total $4,420,819  and Johnson $192,177...with that kind of spending by Hillary how can she lose?
    Reply
    Just wait till Hillary unloads the rest of her war chest...of the $149,912,723 million in booked TV and radio spending through election day for these three presidential candidates,

    $145,299,727 is being spent by the Clinton campaign combined with pro-Clinton PAC's...Trump's campaign/PAC total $4,420,819  and Johnson $192,177...with that kind of spending by Hillary how can she lose?
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 19, 2016 - 9:22 PM ET #672

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I won't bother to point out the obvious difference between laying -370, and -165 in a parlay.
    A bad line is a bad line.

    I will attempt to start civil discourse with you, although we both know this probably won't end that way ...

    I have been of the opinion from day 1 that HRC was going to win in a landslide. 
    This was before the GOP field narrowed. 
    Once it was known that Trump was her competition, I assumed we were all simply waiting until November to make it official.
    Seriously, Trump just couldn't win.

    Alas, a funny thing happened on the way to the voting booths ...
    Trump has surprising resiliency, as well as the growing support of many voters within key swing states. I don't understand it, but it sure as hell is happening.

    More importantly, the wild card in this entire sh!t show is Julian Assange.
    He very well might have the ability to shine a bright light on the unconscionable corruptness which is the Clinton Machine.
    (spare me any talk of HRC not being corrupt)
    I would not bet against Assange, and definitely not at -300 



    Then you are losing money.

    A bad line is not a losing line and a stock at $50 is worth money if it goes to $100 just as a stock at $20 is worth money if it goes to $100.

    I will make a personal guarantee Hillary will win the election.

    Again, I'm so confident of it, it is tied into 90% of my bets.

    I repeat, you CANNOT win an election completely alienating blacks (and that NY Post article showing some 18% of black support has to be one of the all time great pieces of bogus new reporting), and Hispanics at 22%.

    They ARE NOT coming back. The damage is done.

    That leaves Trump with ONE OUT. Disenfranchised Whites vote en masse. This is the same exact thing Romney depended on and he got the doors blown off him in 2012. And worse Trump's OWN party is trying to sabotage him and with good reason.

    And while this election will be closer because their is more societal angst/terrorism/shrinking economy and wage base, HRC will prevail.

    And bettors should treat the ever fluctuating lines like buying a stock with dollar cost averaging.

    Assange has already released his 'home runs' on HRC per se. What's to come will be notable, but not crippling in any way.

     

    Hope this helped you make money. While I'll collect on some of my 'bad line' at -300 in November, you'll get....nothing. Gosh, I wonder who made the 'bad line' choice in that instance.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    I won't bother to point out the obvious difference between laying -370, and -165 in a parlay.
    A bad line is a bad line.

    I will attempt to start civil discourse with you, although we both know this probably won't end that way ...

    I have been of the opinion from day 1 that HRC was going to win in a landslide. 
    This was before the GOP field narrowed. 
    Once it was known that Trump was her competition, I assumed we were all simply waiting until November to make it official.
    Seriously, Trump just couldn't win.

    Alas, a funny thing happened on the way to the voting booths ...
    Trump has surprising resiliency, as well as the growing support of many voters within key swing states. I don't understand it, but it sure as hell is happening.

    More importantly, the wild card in this entire sh!t show is Julian Assange.
    He very well might have the ability to shine a bright light on the unconscionable corruptness which is the Clinton Machine.
    (spare me any talk of HRC not being corrupt)
    I would not bet against Assange, and definitely not at -300 



    Then you are losing money.

    A bad line is not a losing line and a stock at $50 is worth money if it goes to $100 just as a stock at $20 is worth money if it goes to $100.

    I will make a personal guarantee Hillary will win the election.

    Again, I'm so confident of it, it is tied into 90% of my bets.

    I repeat, you CANNOT win an election completely alienating blacks (and that NY Post article showing some 18% of black support has to be one of the all time great pieces of bogus new reporting), and Hispanics at 22%.

    They ARE NOT coming back. The damage is done.

    That leaves Trump with ONE OUT. Disenfranchised Whites vote en masse. This is the same exact thing Romney depended on and he got the doors blown off him in 2012. And worse Trump's OWN party is trying to sabotage him and with good reason.

    And while this election will be closer because their is more societal angst/terrorism/shrinking economy and wage base, HRC will prevail.

    And bettors should treat the ever fluctuating lines like buying a stock with dollar cost averaging.

    Assange has already released his 'home runs' on HRC per se. What's to come will be notable, but not crippling in any way.

     

    Hope this helped you make money. While I'll collect on some of my 'bad line' at -300 in November, you'll get....nothing. Gosh, I wonder who made the 'bad line' choice in that instance.

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2016 - 8:15 AM ET #673

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I repeat, you CANNOT win an election completely alienating blacks (and that NY Post article showing some 18% of black support has to be one of the all time great pieces of bogus new reporting), and Hispanics at 22%.

    They ARE NOT coming back. The damage is done.

    The ARTICLE was taken from the NYPost.

    The POLL was done by the LA Times/USC. Not exactly a bastion of conservatism, is it?

    https://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

    Reports on this poll can be found on many, many news sites. The fact that conservative news reported on it, while liberal news made believe it didn't exist should surprise no one. All media has an agenda, but that's a story for another thread.

    You call it "bogus news reporting" because you don't care for the info it provided.

    Had the poll shown that 0% of blacks supported Trump, you and all the MSM would have run with it as if you had discovered the fountain of youth 

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I repeat, you CANNOT win an election completely alienating blacks (and that NY Post article showing some 18% of black support has to be one of the all time great pieces of bogus new reporting), and Hispanics at 22%.

    They ARE NOT coming back. The damage is done.

    The ARTICLE was taken from the NYPost.

    The POLL was done by the LA Times/USC. Not exactly a bastion of conservatism, is it?

    https://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

    Reports on this poll can be found on many, many news sites. The fact that conservative news reported on it, while liberal news made believe it didn't exist should surprise no one. All media has an agenda, but that's a story for another thread.

    You call it "bogus news reporting" because you don't care for the info it provided.

    Had the poll shown that 0% of blacks supported Trump, you and all the MSM would have run with it as if you had discovered the fountain of youth 

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6486
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2016 - 3:28 PM ET #674

    Trump spent charity money on business fines:

    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-spent-charity-money-on-business-fines-report-2016-09-20?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts
    Reply
    Trump spent charity money on business fines:

    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-spent-charity-money-on-business-fines-report-2016-09-20?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts
     
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Sep. 20, 2016 - 3:57 PM ET #675

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Then you are losing money.

    A bad line is not a losing line and a stock at $50 is worth money if it goes to $100 just as a stock at $20 is worth money if it goes to $100.

    I will make a personal guarantee Hillary will win the election.

    Again, I'm so confident of it, it is tied into 90% of my bets.

    I repeat, you CANNOT win an election completely alienating blacks (and that NY Post article showing some 18% of black support has to be one of the all time great pieces of bogus new reporting), and Hispanics at 22%.

    They ARE NOT coming back. The damage is done.

    That leaves Trump with ONE OUT. Disenfranchised Whites vote en masse. This is the same exact thing Romney depended on and he got the doors blown off him in 2012. And worse Trump's OWN party is trying to sabotage him and with good reason.

    And while this election will be closer because their is more societal angst/terrorism/shrinking economy and wage base, HRC will prevail.

    And bettors should treat the ever fluctuating lines like buying a stock with dollar cost averaging.

    Assange has already released his 'home runs' on HRC per se. What's to come will be notable, but not crippling in any way.

     

    Hope this helped you make money. While I'll collect on some of my 'bad line' at -300 in November, you'll get....nothing. Gosh, I wonder who made the 'bad line' choice in that instance.


    Like stocks, I personally like the fluctuation. The volitility allows for different price points.  But not everyone understands stocks. 

    Also to think that with stocks you always need to buy at its ultimate low and sell at its ultimate high or its Failiure is ridiculous.  It is often about the confidence you have the company that it will make money in the end.  So trying to time the best price or thinking its failure can often result in missed opportunity.   But once again not everyone understand money and investments so perhaps your analogy will go over the heads of the less knowledgable posters who will argue. 

    Where we differ is that while I do see the African American vote as a part of the picture I think that you can win be alienating African Americans. What you can not so is promote an emotional rhetoric that appeals to the bottom feeders and the low information voting base and alienate the educated voting base. 

    This idea of shooting for the lowest common denominator is a poor strategy.  You can't shoot so low onthe intelligence scale with out alienating the educated white vote which is what we are seeing with trump.  To go so emotional and lacking principles seems insulting to the educated white voter any this is what will lose him the election. 

    Well, one of the things.  But this is where we disagree as I see the alienation of the African American vote is less significant than the use of such low brow emotional rhetoric that insults in the intelligence of the educated white vote and alienate them. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Then you are losing money.

    A bad line is not a losing line and a stock at $50 is worth money if it goes to $100 just as a stock at $20 is worth money if it goes to $100.

    I will make a personal guarantee Hillary will win the election.

    Again, I'm so confident of it, it is tied into 90% of my bets.

    I repeat, you CANNOT win an election completely alienating blacks (and that NY Post article showing some 18% of black support has to be one of the all time great pieces of bogus new reporting), and Hispanics at 22%.

    They ARE NOT coming back. The damage is done.

    That leaves Trump with ONE OUT. Disenfranchised Whites vote en masse. This is the same exact thing Romney depended on and he got the doors blown off him in 2012. And worse Trump's OWN party is trying to sabotage him and with good reason.

    And while this election will be closer because their is more societal angst/terrorism/shrinking economy and wage base, HRC will prevail.

    And bettors should treat the ever fluctuating lines like buying a stock with dollar cost averaging.

    Assange has already released his 'home runs' on HRC per se. What's to come will be notable, but not crippling in any way.

     

    Hope this helped you make money. While I'll collect on some of my 'bad line' at -300 in November, you'll get....nothing. Gosh, I wonder who made the 'bad line' choice in that instance.


    Like stocks, I personally like the fluctuation. The volitility allows for different price points.  But not everyone understands stocks. 

    Also to think that with stocks you always need to buy at its ultimate low and sell at its ultimate high or its Failiure is ridiculous.  It is often about the confidence you have the company that it will make money in the end.  So trying to time the best price or thinking its failure can often result in missed opportunity.   But once again not everyone understand money and investments so perhaps your analogy will go over the heads of the less knowledgable posters who will argue. 

    Where we differ is that while I do see the African American vote as a part of the picture I think that you can win be alienating African Americans. What you can not so is promote an emotional rhetoric that appeals to the bottom feeders and the low information voting base and alienate the educated voting base. 

    This idea of shooting for the lowest common denominator is a poor strategy.  You can't shoot so low onthe intelligence scale with out alienating the educated white vote which is what we are seeing with trump.  To go so emotional and lacking principles seems insulting to the educated white voter any this is what will lose him the election. 

    Well, one of the things.  But this is where we disagree as I see the alienation of the African American vote is less significant than the use of such low brow emotional rhetoric that insults in the intelligence of the educated white vote and alienate them. 
    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 272829 ... 394041 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,725
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,687
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,340
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 604
    • Week 6 Money 16,227
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,317
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,864
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,392
    • Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,721

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.